Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. (6955 Views)

I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term / My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by midfinger(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You get it all wrong. Thats not what I meant. Be smarter. You can only advise your people and hope another sane person from another tribe advises their people. Most cartons of Agro seed orders I receive are from the North and West. You don't really expect them to patronize me if I say very hurtful things about their tribe. YORUBAe say very puerile stuffs about Igbo people but I ignore because I feel am above that level. It pains me when I see this but there is nothing you can do about it. The least you can do is look at the bigger picture. Let me give you an instance

You sell Forex right? And you probably advertise on a forum owned by a Yoruba man? If an Alhaji from the North who is interested in forex and wants to invest up to 10 million in forex views your post, will he contact you? Be honest.

Let me tell you. Same Nigeria most of you wants to burn down is where millions of Igbos are still making billions. I know what am telling you.

Mimd you, am not aginst self rule or self determination. Am only against people who preach violence.

Most Idiotic IPOB members deceive themselves that they only declared Nsala day and are not forcing people. Then answer me this question. Why do they go around disrupting people's campaign train? Obiano was in Onitsha to do campaign the other day. And these idiots were there shouting "No election" like rabid dogs disrupting his speech. Is that right? Is Obiano not entitled to his campaign and movement?

Unu kpachara anya oo. Ndia etezina ndigbo Unyi.
Let me address all that you written altogether;
-No sane human being would ordinarily want to burn any bridge with the people from d west or North,if not for the circumstance we as a people find ourselves in ,in this country.Subjugation and hatred and envey is the order of the day particularly against Us,then when we agitate to secede like we are doing now we get abused on and killed on a daily basis.I understand your position and fears business wise,but for how long? shall we continue to endure all these nonsense if we fail to maximize this opportunity to pass our message across.Don't you think this issue is settled once and for all via referendum?
-Please nobody is preaching violence, and mind you no organization is deemed perfect, there may be elements within ipob that are going overboard with their actions and inactions.. ...
-Finally,please I want you to profer a better alternative to ipob's shunning of election in Biafra land to getting our" self-rule ",since I see you support that ?
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Rossikki: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

I can never do that. The Nigerian government is ridden with impunity and disregard of her citizenry.

But does it make sense to burn down a house while pursuing a rat?

Even if we must achieve self rule, isn't better to go with the hands of friendship first? In case help is needed tomorrow?

Or will Biafra be an Island? Won't there be bilateral relations? And who do you think is our closest neighbor?
Are you minding these illiterates? I pity those who will live in that Biafra. All signs point to a vicious dictatorship like Uganda under Idi Amin. Anyone who questions the govt will be arrested or killed. A failed state in the making, run by illiterate, ignorant traders and spare parts dealers.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Ajibel(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:
How I which I was part of this Buhari led govt this KANU debacle is so insignificant that it will be use to quell any / every other uprising in Nigeria if the leaders are sincere. The solution for agitation like this have been seen in China and Russia severally.

The govt simply need to get some Igbo touts paid them handsomely to foment chaos at any or several event KANU / Ipob is having. The police or army should always be handy in several numbers at the background. The tout sponsored by the federal govt should shoot killing like 5 Ipob member the entire place will scatter the govt sponsored tout should stand their ground n fight for the police to quickly step in arrest like 100 Ipob n KANU.

A charade of an investigation should be carried out, KANU and few Ipob arrested should be release with the govt sponsored touts. If KANU hold any public agitation anywhere in the country again the sane tactics should be employed with the killing increasing in geometric proportion. I swear before this happen 7 times it is Igbo's that will hand over KANU to life of entity in prison. If the govt can not prosecute this plan they should simply send me a private message. If KANU led Biafra agitation does not end before December the govt should behead me.

gringringrin

Bro I don laff taya
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by donjahsy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:
How I which I was part of this Buhari led govt this KANU debacle is so insignificant that it will be use to quell any / every other uprising in Nigeria if the leaders are sincere. The solution for agitation like this have been seen in China and Russia severally.

The govt simply need to get some Igbo touts paid them handsomely to foment chaos at any or several event KANU / Ipob is having. The police or army should always be handy in several numbers at the background. The tout sponsored by the federal govt should shoot killing like 5 Ipob member the entire place will scatter the govt sponsored tout should stand their ground n fight for the police to quickly step in arrest like 100 Ipob n KANU.

A charade of an investigation should be carried out, KANU and few Ipob arrested should be release with the govt sponsored touts. If KANU hold any public agitation anywhere in the country again the sane tactics should be employed with the killing increasing in geometric proportion. I swear before this happen 7 times it is Igbo's that will hand over KANU to life of entity in prison. If the govt can not prosecute this plan they should simply send me a private message. If KANU led Biafra agitation does not end before December the govt should behead me.
My Dear OAFMods pls and pls don't bet with with your head cos if you do, it will definitely be beheaded.

Ipob's are more organized than you can ever imagine.

The struggle to them is an ideology.

They know themselves and have sworn an oath not to betray the struggle.

They have their security agencies whom their jobs are to checkmate miscreants that would infiltrate the crowd.

The DSS knew all this and couldn't help matters.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by tifany89(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:

So your mouth get gun powder that kills ba ?! Continue.
Where you not the one ranting about killing here and there? Whatever you wish those people will return to you a 1000 folds.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
midfinger:
Let me address all that you written altogether;
-No sane human being would ordinarily want to burn any bridge with the people from d west or North,if not for the circumstance we as a people find ourselves in ,in this country.Subjugation and hatred and envey is the order of the day particularly against Us,then when we agitate to secede like we are doing now we get abused on and killed on a daily basis.I understand your position and fears business wise,but for how long? shall we continue to endure all these nonsense if we fail to maximize this opportunity to pass our message across.Don't you think this issue is settled once and for all via referendum?
-Please nobody is preaching violence, and mind you no organization is deemed perfect, there may be elements within ipob that are going overboard with their actions and inactions.. ...
-Finally,please I want you to profer a better alternative to ipob's shunning of election in Biafra land to getting our" self-rule ",since I see you support that ?

I am in a fix like you. Jebe ejebe adighimma, laba laba adighi mma. For me, the least IPOB can do now is train individuals who are disciplined to take over the political landscape of "Biafra". People who are cultured and disciplined as regards money and funds.

From there, they start calling town hall meetings and rallies that involves major stake holders in that region.

You may not believe me. But you see those criminal Niger Delta people we see as brothers? Once you secede, they will also want to secede which will bring us back to the five states we currently have. Now lete ask you. If we ostracize Igboland the way we are doing now, who will want to do business with us?

You see those Yorubas you people scream Afonja and abuse? They are very smart. That is why most foreign companies are based there. We are too sentimental and thats why investors fear our region. All these things am telling you is from the bottom of my heart.

There are pictures I have of IPOB members doing terrible things which I don't want to upload here. You will come to believe me that we are on self destruct.

Anambra state is a beacon of development and believe you me that Buhari and the Northerners are targeting it. They need that state badly. They wouldn't mind installing the criminal Andy Ubah with the military. You saw the way he came and picked up nomination form with that bastard called Melaye?

Is that the type of people we want in our state?

Brother let me tell, onye akporo asi anaghi akpo onwe ya asi.

Biafra should be a thing of the mind for now. Everybody should put hands on deck and develop our region. Igboland needs massive industrialization devoid of Federal interference.

When Federal government refused to build federal roads in Anambra and when Mbadinuju was messing up, do you remember what Anambrarians did? We fixed our roads! We built our schools.

These people (Nigeria) are angry. They want every opportunity to destroy the progress we made in 50 years. But God pass them.

For now, IPOB can remain either a paramilitary or a social organisation that trains future leaders. A group always ready to defend Biafra within Nigeria.

When Oil becomes useless soon, its not anybody that will tell Nigeria to break up.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:

Am just seeing this now. If you are not stupid enough, you will know that you can't really kill others and expect to stay alive. If you have nothing meaningful to suggest, just get out.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by paschu: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
You guys are just so annoying.

What's IPOB's reason for election boycott? Demand for a binding referendum.

Why on earth do you talk about intellectualism when you oppose a call for referendum? That's pure madness.

If you think that IPOB is not intellectually sound, how about lending your voice to the call for referendum and using your "amazing intellect" to galvanize a win for the nay camp?

Of course you won't do that, yet you have the effrontery to sit your lazy arse down at home and ridicule a phenomenal global grassroots movement like IPOB. So BAD.

wirinet:
OP, i am glad there are still some young Igbo youth who are not carried away by emotional social media rants of Kanu and his IPOB gang. The Igbos are far more intelligent than IPOB is presenting. You cannot base secession on hatred of Hausas and Yorubas. You cannot threaten or bully every one that does not agree with your opinions. Afterall if you secede, you will not be in a perpetual state of war with Nigeria or the Hausas and Yorubas. IPOB needs to present intellectual reasons for secession and not emotional ones. IPOB should be ready to engage those of opposing views in intellectual debates not threats. Even if a referendum is called, a vibrant debate must ensue between proponents and opponents in a peaceful atmosphere.

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by xtgozie(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Honestly though it pains me to write this, my hands are off the struggle because it has become obvious to me that the Leadership of the struggle is nothing but Power Hungry Fraudsters who just wants to grab power and cause mayhem. I still stand on my dream of always defending the Igbo nation and interest when the need be.

I really do love Igbo people and I love my state Anambra a lot. We have been deprived of a whole lot since independence and I really do wish the marginalisation would stop. But violence is not the way. Even if we must pull out of the union, it must be devoid of insults and hatred because we may need each other eventually even as separate countries.

But Owing to my conversation with some IPOB members and getting very close to them, its obvious these people are charlatans who don't have anything upstairs to offer. I mean, all they want is just revenge and violence. You can't be preaching to people about the wickedness of the Nigerian government and yet don't allow people to vote.

I thought Nnamdi Kanu and his group would have been going about peacefully to preach to people on why they shouldn't vote. But what I hear from some of them is that "They will kill anybody that comes out to vote that day". Is that not an authoritarian style of rule? Where one becomes a mafia to step on people's toes? How free is that freedom? Why tell people not to exercise their freedom?

Honestly, Anambra has come too far to hand over power to Charlatans and touts. I can no longer watch and see my region destabilised. We should engage the Nigerian state more for more meaningful developments. Obiano may not be the best but he really tried. I think he deserves a second chance. People should be allowed to decide whether they want to vote him or not.
You are part of Obiano's campaign team
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
xtgozie:
You are part of Obiano's campaign team
I am not.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by xtgozie(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

I am not.

Yes you are
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Flashh: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Better for you. I can't afford to get myself involved in things that promote violence and may get innocent people killed.

Anambrarians should be allowed to decide whether they want to vote or not.

How can people go to where people are doing campaign and be causing confusion? Is that not rubbish? How can you go and be disrupting the democratic right and ambition of others?

If there are people among us that still believe in the Nigerian state, it is my view that they should be allowed their choice. I hate stupidity with passion.

Personally am fed up with the Nigerian state but that does not mean others are fed up. What then concerns people who go about shouting no election like rabid dogs? And still go ahead to disrupt the campaign train of Igbo people who still want to participate in election? Is that not criminality of the highest other? That is so bad on so many levels.

Like your sense of reasoning.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
xtgozie:

Yes you are
You made me?
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by xtgozie(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You made me?

You choose to.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
xtgozie:

You choose to.
Where? When? Why?
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by xtgozie(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Where? When? Why?
Don't spill the beans, you know!
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by OAFMods: 2:11am On Jul 22, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Am just seeing this now. If you are not stupid enough, you will know that you can't really kill others and expect to stay alive. If you have nothing meaningful to suggest, just get out.
but Igbo killed ahmadu bello, balewa n akintola n still expect to stay alive. Does that not negate the fallacy you just stated ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Yahaya Bello Is Wasting Kogi Resources / Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) / Lagos | Okobaba/agbowa Re-development | Masterplan | Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.