Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Dangers of bullying people online. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dangers of bullying people online. (5293 Views)

The Dangers Of Youthful Exuberance / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Well, it's a faceless forum but that doesn't mean you should be a bully because no one knows you. You want to impress people you've never met? By picking on random people? It's so wrong!
This are some of the dangers attached to Online bullying.

To the men/guys /boys, this is Internet and Internet never forgets. Do you know that man eying you for a contract but want to study you for some few months? Do you know that firm or organization eying you for a good post? Haven't you seen people get a job through people online? They see you as the best person for the job but because you want to impress some people who knew you not, you forfeited the opportunity. If lalasticlala were to be someone who runs his mouth anyhow, seun wouldn't have noticed him. Now, he's a supermod with an eye popping salary. If tosyne2much derives pleasure in Bashing unknown people online, he would not have strike that deal with palmchat and naijaloaded. No one knows me here? No, people are watching you.

To the women/ ladies/girls,you derive pleasure in abusing men or people you never knew?You detest broke men with passion? You think they should have an erection? Well, who knows if a money bag who wants you as his wife has been studying you for some time. But due to the fact that you don't know how to address men online, you lose him. Do you know if you were being studied for a mouth watering post? But you lose the opportunity even before it gets to you.

I remember a guy's thread he created some years ago, where he met a female nairalander in a bus. They actually get going at the start but when he told her his moniker, hell was let loose and this lady hissed. Do you know his offence? He has bullied her online before!I don't know if it was a fiction but hadn't been the lady had a good offer for him before, it's gone already. I remembered a nairalander who lose his job because he saw his boss on nairaland and he was like " sir, I'm a nairalander!" "what's your moniker? "asked the boss. At the mention of his moniker, he got the biggest shock of his life when he was handed a sack letter!what was his offence? He has always been bullying his boss online unknowingly because the boss didn't use a profile picture.

To those who has deactivated their account and viewing as guests and to those who are so fragile that they take online bully serious. This is a message for you. Love yourself, no man or woman can ever love you the way you love yourself. Act according to papiikush's signature (I ignore stupid mentions) if they don't know you personally, never take the bully personal.

I drop my pen.

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2017
I hate bullies, online or offline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Victornezzar: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Omo see ow baba vizkiz dey para
But some people need 2 be cautioned tho
lemme add 2 dis, I used my alternate 2 be supporting buhari, 1 man told me 2 pm him sharply oo
D rest is an history
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Blackhawk03(f): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Tru ooo
Oooo it's only Ipobexposed nd durentchigozie av been bullying
Blackhawk03 wanna push me but God pass am tongue

When did stating the obvious and bullying start sharing the same meaning?

I don't bully people especially not online. To every of my reactions, there must have been an action. undecided undecided
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by tosyne2much(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Wooooow! shocked
This is beautifully written.

Do you even know that each time you bully unknown people online, you're only extending the day your blessings will come to you, because whether you believe it or not, social media is a place where some people's blessings lie

If you ever have the privilege to personally see the person behind the handler you're raining abusive words on, then you will realize that some of these people can help your situation only if you are nice to them. In fact, I can't count the number of Nairalanders that have personally requested for my account number and showered rain of blessings on me without even asking them, and few of them that have taken me out for a hang out shocked. Sounds weird right?

People really need to be careful of how they address people.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Victornezzar: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

When did stating the obvious and bullying start sharing the same meaning?

I don't bully people especially not online. To every of my reactions, there must have been an action. undecided undecided
hmmm no p
sowie 4 d way I attacked u nd ur galz on d oda thread
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
shocked so lala n toynse don blow grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Divay22(f): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Op lemme clap for you cheesy cheesy cheesy
3rd best thread of this week for me......

Your tongue can either save you or destroy you..

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Blackhawk03(f): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

hmmm no p
sowie 4 d way I attacked u nd ur galz on d oda thread

Awon wo nii "your girls"? Apology accepted tho. angry

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Brown14: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2017
nicely written.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2017
HMM well well well i am not in support of online bullying but if you know that you aint strong or thick enough, if you know you are not emotionally strong then dont dont seek for attention online, dnt seek cheap attention and dnt engage in matters that does not concern you, dont post your boobs online or behave like a motor pack agbero online becaus bullies only attack attention seekers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Shiitposter: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2017
This place changes people though. I knew some Nairalanders that started out warm and nice to people but now? They are really defensive and will bite when slightly provoked.

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Blackhawk03(f): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
HMM well well well i am not in support of online bullying but if you know that you aint strong or thick enough, if you know you are not emotionally strong then dont dont seek for attention online, dnt seek cheap attention and dnt engage in matters that does not concern you, dont post your boobs online or behave like a motor pack agbero online becaus bullies only attack attention seekers.

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

Nicely put. cool

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Oyindidi(f): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2017
vizkiz:
Did you just used me as a bad example?

I am no bully I just state facts without being sentimental.

Fück sentiments if you a Hoe or douche, I'll tell you straight to your face. Hate me, I don't give a fück undecided
You be bully tongue

I dey my house come wash plate for me grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
AND op, stories of people that has gotten jobs online are rare, because some people can pretend online to be cool while in reality they aint cool, and in case you dont know, those that engages in e-wars in nairaland or those that bully people in nairaland are actually the smart and brilliant ones. online bullies got to do with smart thinking people and guys with intelligence, guys that are honest and tells the truth. IF i have a company, these are the people i will employ, guys with emotionally strong genes.

5 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2017
beautifully written
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by muller101(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Op I don't have much to give u. Nice work. Just manage this.......

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Nice one op.cool
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by vizkiz: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Omo see ow baba vizkiz dey para
But some people need 2 be cautioned tho

Mynd44 don' hide my comment though. But he failed to see that the op actually called me a bully (using my as a bad example) that is an insult! which is breaking a rule here. undecided

Sexybbstar take my name off your post undecided

Oyindidi:
You be bully tongue

I dey my house come wash plate for me grin

kia, Gettaway grin

The mod that hide my comment though. I know i am a threat, I know it is not my fault grin

8 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2017
angry

That's why there are alts
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2017
vizkiz:

Mynd44 don' hide my comment though. But he failed to see that the op actually called me a bully (using my as a bad example) which is breaking a rule here. undecided

kia, Gettaway grin

The mod that hide my comment though. I know i am a threat, I know it is not my fault grin

Oya no de vex again, chop popcorn. I used your story not you.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Victornezzar: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2017
vizkiz:

Mynd44 don' hide my comment though. But he failed to see that the op actually called me a bully (using my as a bad example) which is breaking a rule here. undecided

kia, Gettaway grin

lol she was wrong tho.....she 4 just preach her message without mentioning anyone's name
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by henrylowe(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2017
That's very true

People like Vikiz aka Papikush who suddenly became nice and friendly to every because he was contesting for Mr Nairaland but returned back to his normal self after the contest undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by vizkiz: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oya no de vex again, chop popcorn. I used your story not you.

Rule 2 clearly stated. "do not wish harm to a nairalander" What the hell do you mean by

hadn't been the lady had a good offer for him before, it's gone already

Who the hell are you? God?

You still went ahead to tell a mod too hide my comment grin

You don't know me, you have never seen me offline so whatever the fück you think you know about me is irrelevant. Just don't put my moniker(s) in any of your attention seeking thread. I am not one of those guys who likes being tagged around. angry

Victornezzar:

lol she was wrong tho.....she 4 just preach her message without mentioning anyone's name

The hypocrisy is oozing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Victornezzar: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2017
vizkiz:

Rule 2 clearly stated. "do not wish harm to a nairalander" What the hell do you mean by

Who the hell are you? God?

You still went ahead to tell a mod too hide my comment grin

You don't know me, you have never seen me offline so whatever the fück you think you know about me is irrelevant. Just don't put my moniker(s) in any of your attention seeking thread. I am not one of those guys who likes being tagged around. angry

The hypocrisy is oozing.
mynd no dey waste tym if gal call am
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by vizkiz: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

I know right? grin

5 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Who tell you say I call am?
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Victornezzar: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Who tell you say I call am?
ifaaa give u smack down ehn
I said galz tongue

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
ifaaa give u smack down ehn I said galz tongue
Smack me? U be wrestler?

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Victornezzar: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Smack me? U be wrestler?
12 time local champion in my village grin
but dat pix funny sha
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
12 time local champion in my village grin but dat pix funny sha
Lol.. Later jare. Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / Twitter User Shared a photo of how Breasts look Like under the skin ( Photo ) / Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.