Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Dangers of bullying people online. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dangers of bullying people online. (5319 Views)

The Dangers Of Youthful Exuberance / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
I won't yab anyone again... I won't.

singledad1.... you better hear... stop bullying me.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Blackhawk03(f): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Now you talking of something else. If someone insults you and you retaliate thats not bullying nah. You are just not rolling over which IMO is okay

Here @ obodo romance section, that is called bullying. grin

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Na gode dan uwa. Shekara mai zuwa da yardan Allah. I'll keep you posted ai
Pls do.......
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Which one be PDP againgrin
wen dem want sumptin frm u they always nice and polite but when dem don get wetin dem want na so dem go siddon on top ur head dey march am grin grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Oyindidi(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

wen dem want sumptin frm u they always nice and polite but when dem don get wetin dem want na so dem go siddon on top ur head dey march am grin grin
That described APC perfectly. Exactly what buhari and did in 2015
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
That described APC perfectly. Exactly what buhari and did in 2015
no, buhari and im crew dose ones are confused and many of im members for im crew no know book grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Oyindidi(f): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

no, buhari and im crew dose ones are confused and many of im members for im crew no know book grin
grin confused old mengrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by CentaurXLV(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
#Yawns... undecided

#Scribbles down a name...
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by SirMichael1: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:

LWKM hatred for who it's obvious you're a fan of his (you mentioned him twice in one post), If you wanna lick his ass do it without stumbling on my mentions. The thread isn't about him and I didn't read the said deleted post, if the thread were about him I wouldn't have commented because the last thing I would give a Bleep about right now is an e-personality.

How on earth could you have decipher my remarks was centered around him? FYI I don't give a fuck_ about his posts or the Op's
brawl

Bottomline, You deviated from the point in your quest to make sense. The topic is cyber bully not moderators' injustice, mind you mynd44_ isn't the only enforcer there is. We all have complaints about his actions and judgements so quit ranting.

Funny contradiction, you claimed nairaland is as lawless as it can ever be and you got banned for using an alternate. lol

Lmao... You made a 2-paragraph sentence about him. For a guy who claimed I mentioned his name twice in a post, don't that makes your writeup flawed

What's the point exactly? The point you made, what's it exactly? Yell at a mod to come save your silly ass because you couldn't ignore the bully's mentions? WTF! That's cowardice.

BTW, Mynd has 2 monikers, airforce1 has 2 'known' monikers, vizkiz has 2 motherfucking monikers, you have 3 monikers. You talk about law?!

Rule 19 says Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Airforce is a popular controversial personality here operating on 2 monikers, why is he still roaming free? Isn't that lawlessness? Huh? Isn't he going against a rule and not being sanctioned?! Isn't that a motherfucking preferential treatment. Dude, calling a mod doesn't solve the problem. So please, spare me all that

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by falconey(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lmao... You made a 2-paragraph sentence about him. For a guy who claimed I mentioned his name twice in a post, don't that makes your writeup flawed

What's the point exactly? The point you made, what's it exactly? Yell at a mod to come save your silly ass because you couldn't ignore the bully's mentions? WTF! That's cowardice.

BTW, Mynd has 2 monikers, airforce1 has 2 'known' monikers, vizkiz has 2 motherfucking monikers, you have 3 monikers. You talk about law?!

Rule 19 says Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Airforce is a popular controversial personality here operating on 2 monikers, why is he still roaming free? Isn't that lawlessness? Huh? Isn't he going against a rule and not being sanctioned?! Isn't that a motherfucking preferential treatment. Dude, calling a mod doesn't solve the problem. So please, spare me all that

Lol ....Reductio ad absurdum.

First, the 2nd paragraph was about two people he was included, I had to because you were just ass licking him all through.

2nd, I'm gonna do justice and help you clarify how the law works, Since you were overwhelmed by hatred and grief and it has obstruct your good sense of comprehension. The rule states Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

This is what it's signifies : AFTER being ban don't use an alternate that has even a bit of connection to the banned moniker. you can have zilllion of monikers but should be registered before you were banned, sometimes even if it is don't bring it to the mods' awareness. you are new your ignorance and inference is justified. How difficult is that to assimilate?

Lol you said calling the mods doesn't solve the problem, all right but you never provide a better alternative but rant and rant about mods' injustice I spent 5 of 7 months of 2017 serving ban with main handler without complaining of injustice, I'm an outlaw and I have back up when things go south.

Next time mike If you are gonna antagonise someone's solution to a problem make sure you have alternatives lined up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by tosyne2much(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:
That you included tosyne2much in your list, was when I stopped reading. Tosyn is my guy, but he is rude as at when due...just like me grin. He used to create denigrating threads.
Rudeness is not my trait. I wonder how you see me that way tongue
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wooooow! shocked
This is beautifully written.

Do you even know that each time you bully unknown people online, you're only extending the day your blessings will come to you, because whether you believe it or not, social media is a place where some people's blessings lie

If you ever have the privilege to personally see the person behind the handler you're raining abusive words on, then you will realize that some of these people can help your situation only if you are nice to them. In fact, I can't count the number of Nairalanders that have personally requested for my account number and showered rain of blessings on me without even asking them, and few of them that have taken me out for a hang out shocked. Sounds weird right?

People really need to be careful of how they address people.

Coming from someone who resorted to insult because he couldn't maintain a matured argument... undecided

Height of hypocrisy!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by SirMichael1: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:

Lol ....Reductio ad absurdum.

First, the 2nd paragraph was about two people he was included, I had to because you were just ass licking him all through.

2nd, I'm gonna do justice and help you clarify how the law works, Since you were overwhelmed by hatred and grief and it has obstruct your good sense of comprehension. The rule states Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

This is what it's signifies : AFTER being ban don't use an alternate that has even a bit of connection to the banned moniker. you can have zilllion of monikers but should be registered before you were banned, sometimes even if it is don't bring it to the mods' awareness. you are new your ignorance and inference is justified. How difficult is that to assimilate?

Lol you said calling the mods doesn't solve the problem, all right but you never provide a better alternative but rant and rant about mods' injustice I spent 5 of 7 months of 2017 serving ban with main handler without complaining of injustice, I'm an outlaw and I have back up when things go south.

Next time mike If you are gonna antagonise someone's solution to a problem make sure you have alternatives line up.

Oh my... You never give up, do you? Read through my prequel post again and see how I was making a point about the lawlessness using vizkiz's situation as an example (Yes, I mentioned his name trice on my 3 comments. I don't give one fūçk about anyone here and I'm not gon' start that now.)

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

I'm here laughing about how hard you tried twisting that rule to your advantage. I'll break it down so your feeble-mind could apprehend that slowly but surely.

Here goes the first part...

19. Don't use alternate accounts

You could have numerous accounts, whenever, whatever

Second part...

19...to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

But do not use those numerous accounts after being banned on NL. I believe the choice of word is "access". Do not use any of those accounts to access NL. That your main handle was serving ban for 50-100yrs isn't no one's gaddamn business. That you didn't complain because you're an outlaw still isn't no one's concern. You accessed NL after your main account got sanctioned is what holds water and what you should be punished for but I'm not surprised to see you meander around here freely because like I wrote... NL is as lawless as it can be.

I'll take you aback yet again to my 'said' prequel post...

If you can't take a hit, ignore it- my advice. Don't go crying to a mod that someone's getting on your nerves. That's what cry babies do. Simply ignore. But you couldn't see that part because you were so obsessed about my asslicking 'him'.

Why am I not surprised people get angry after being bullied... That's what the truth does... It stings! It hurts!

BTW, I'm not a newbie smiley

Also, stop acting a kid that needs the attention of his mom by complaining how unfair I am too you by mentioning 'him' incessantly. My love as a mom is for you both, that explains why I follow both of you to keep you out of harms way. wink
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
What is the definition of bullying on nairaland? You insulting someone first and playing the victim when lashed back,i guess?
OR
You speaking your mind? but a bully isn't someone who called you beautiful but called the other person ugly...

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by austyn0(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wooooow! shocked
This is beautifully written.

Do you even know that each time you bully unknown people online, you're only extending the day your blessings will come to you, because whether you believe it or not, social media is a place where some people's blessings lie

If you ever have the privilege to personally see the person behind the handler you're raining abusive words on, then you will realize that some of these people can help your situation only if you are nice to them. In fact, I can't count the number of Nairalanders that have personally requested for my account number and showered rain of blessings on me without even asking them, and few of them that have taken me out for a hang out shocked. Sounds weird right?

People really need to be careful of how they address people.

We'll know that in life there are people that lacks common sense.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
austyn0:
We'll know that in life there are people that lacks common sense.
That's it ooo my brother
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Raintaker(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
You could have typed in French, your write up hurt my eyes.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Marcelo290(m): 1:08am On Jul 21, 2017
I be to differ, to me you are just an online hag trying to paint a nice picture of yourself and look appealing to all, but realities and what you claim here may differ. Every human has emotions so what is the need if you can't show whom you truly are, always trying to lick people's a$$, nah nah...

As for me, I like being real, I don't pretend to be happy when indeed I'm enraged, I state my opinion about things how I see it, be whom you are. one of the reasons I admire the Vizkiz dude, he says things how he sees it, although human opinion may differ atimes, some people actually deserve that bullying for sense to fall on them.

Yeah, I said so.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by falconey(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

[s] Oh my... You never give up, do you? Read through my prequel post again and see how I was making a point about the lawlessness using vizkiz's situation as an example (Yes, I mentioned his name trice on my 3 comments. I don't give one fūçk about anyone here and I'm not gon' start that now.)

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

I'm here laughing about how hard you tried twisting that rule to your advantage. I'll break it down so your feeble-mind could apprehend that slowly but surely.

Here goes the first part...

19. Don't use alternate accounts

You could have numerous accounts, whenever, whatever

Second part...

19...to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

But do not use those numerous accounts after being banned on NL. I believe the choice of word is "access". Do not use any of those accounts to access NL. That your main handle was serving ban for 50-100yrs isn't no one's gaddamn business. That you didn't complain because you're an outlaw still isn't no one's concern. You accessed NL after your main account got sanctioned is what holds water and what you should be punished for but I'm not surprised to see you meander around here freely because like I wrote... NL is as lawless as it can be.
[/s]

I'll take you aback yet again to my 'said' prequel post...

If you can't take a hit, ignore it- my advice. Don't go crying to a mod that someone's getting on your nerves. That's what cry babies do. Simply ignore. But you couldn't see that part because you were so obsessed about my asslicking 'him'.

Why am I not surprised people get angry after being bullied... That's what the truth does... It stings! It hurts!

BTW, I'm not a newbie smiley

Also, stop acting a kid that needs the attention of his mom by complaining how unfair I am too you by mentioning 'him' incessantly. My love as a mom is for you both, that explains why I follow both of you to keep you out of harms way. wink

Lol i didn't get a mention, seriously all that came outa your head and it all made sense before lashing out?

Again better alternative, lot of posters already suggested.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by ThatFairGuy: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Nice write up!
sexybbstar:
Well, it's a faceless forum but that doesn't mean you should be a bully because no one knows you. You want to impress people you've never met? By picking on random people? It's so wrong!
This are some of the dangers attached to Online bullying.

To the men/guys /boys, this is Internet and Internet never forgets. Do you know that man eying you for a contract but want to study you for some few months? Do you know that firm or organization eying you for a good post? Haven't you seen people get a job through people online? They see you as the best person for the job but because you want to impress some people who knew you not, you forfeited the opportunity. If lalasticlala were to be someone who runs his mouth anyhow, seun wouldn't have noticed him. Now, he's a supermod with an eye popping salary. If tosyne2much derives pleasure in Bashing unknown people online, he would not have strike that deal with palmchat and naijaloaded. No one knows me here? No, people are watching you.

To the women/ ladies/girls,you derive pleasure in abusing men or people you never knew?You detest broke men with passion? You think they should have an erection? Well, who knows if a money bag who wants you as his wife has been studying you for some time. But due to the fact that you don't know how to address men online, you lose him. Do you know if you were being studied for a mouth watering post? But you lose the opportunity even before it gets to you.

I remember a guy's thread he created some years ago, where he met a female nairalander in a bus. They actually get going at the start but when he told her his moniker, hell was let loose and this lady hissed. Do you know his offence? He has bullied her online before!I don't know if it was a fiction but hadn't been the lady had a good offer for him before, it's gone already. I remembered a nairalander who lose his job because he saw his boss on nairaland and he was like " sir, I'm a nairalander!" "what's your moniker? "asked the boss. At the mention of his moniker, he got the biggest shock of his life when he was handed a sack letter!what was his offence? He has always been bullying his boss online unknowingly because the boss didn't use a profile picture.

To those who has deactivated their account and viewing as guests and to those who are so fragile that they take online bully serious. This is a message for you. Love yourself, no man or woman can ever love you the way you love yourself. Act according to papiikush's signature (I ignore stupid mentions) if they don't know you personally, never take the bully personal.

I drop my pen.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2017
My humility is in your approach!
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by NaeChris: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nice write up. One thing with me is that i don't look for trouble, but if anybody give me shit, i splash it on the persons face.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
hmmm.. What more can I say?
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I won't yab anyone again... I won't.

singledad1.... you better hear... stop bullying me.

grin bro, I don't use to bully u ooo grin .
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin bro, I don't use to bully u ooo grin .
Lol. you Na the baddest
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Lol. you Na the baddest

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slept With A Lady With No Vagina(pus*y) / Man Arrested with 300 Zebra Peniises ( Photos ) / House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.