Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,048 members, 7,852,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Dangers of bullying people online. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dangers of bullying people online. (5331 Views)

The Dangers Of Youthful Exuberance / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by walepackage(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
@op,u are on point.some peeps were so agresive.they vent their anger and frustrations on people online.sometimes i ponder when i see comments where someone abuse a whole ethnic,religion group or part of the country just becos its a faceles forum.a schola once told me that most opinions,tought of a writer even in a fiction stories reflects hes true personality or who he his
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by JJCYJ: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Timebombb:

dis hopeless albino never change you still dey use alt dey discuss with yourself after all dis years your life never change lonely soul angry
Iamlegend refuse to see the truth grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Which cover? You get cover before. Yaya makaranta. Ai tun da yan kunar bakin wake basu tabba ka ba we thank God wink
makaranta babu dadi ko Kadan. Muna hutu yanzu ai...... Wa zai zauna a wancan Garin ya mutu.
Mata ta Kuma ta bace mun ban San inda take ba, gaskiya.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:
That you included tosyne2much in your list, was when I stopped reading. Tosyn is my guy, but he is rude as at when due...just like me grin. He used to create denigrating threads.

Babe not all of them o. Some will keep mentioning you about...when you strike back, e go be like na you bad pass. But nobody talked when they were trolling you about.

I won't pick on anyone, but if anyone misbehaves. I will put him in place...except if I just wanna ignore.
@embolden, it's very common on this section. Once you strike back, they'll term you mannerless and rude. But do I care?, provided I'm not here to please anyone I don't give a bleep about my e-manners. grin

#respectisreciprocal.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
What resets their brain is giving them a dose of their medication.

They think they're the only abusive types on NL.

One really got on my nerves last night. I believe that was the reason why she created the thread.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
JJCYJ:

Iamlegend refuse to see the truth grin
First things first.... What the_fuck is going on here?
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
makaranta babu dadi ko Kadan. Muna hutu yanzu ai...... Wa zai zauna a wancan Garin ya mutu.
Mata ta Kuma ta bace mun ban San inda take ba, gaskiya.
Kash!
Baka da lambar wayar ta?
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
First things first.... What the_fuck is going on here?
Don Allah ka kyale su? wawanci ne da yarantaka ke damunsu. Fada suke tun shekara biyu da ya wuce grin
Allah wadai......
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Timebombb:
d fuckkk dat is going on here is dat albino aka sinz iamsinz iamaloser iamaplurimi is d 1 behind d account angry
What account?
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Kash!
Baka da lambar wayar ta?
Ina da shi a email na..... Maybe weekend in nan zan gwada Kiran ta....
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Ina da shi a email na..... Maybe weekend in nan zan gwada Kiran ta....
Kar ka bata lokaci mutumina l. Go for it wink
So kana Jos yanzu ko kuwa?
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Timebombb:
pretend nd act lyk a sissy dat u're bastard y dnt you call ur cohorts I avnt seen dem abi u don betray dem too? angry
hmmmmm. All this anger you need to chill O. You must mistaken me for someone who hurt you bad. Sorry luv kiss
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Timebombb:
d fuckkk dat is going on here is dat albino is d 1 behind d account angry
I had no idea Muvvva could communicate in hausa this fluently. Your logic is flawless.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by falconey(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
SirMichael1:

All you wrote doesn't add up. I know you have a hatred for vizkiz but that shouldn't be portrayed in your comment. Be unbiased.

I once caught mynd going against a rule here, I called up to him and asked 'nicely' that he bans himself... Guess what?! The nigga deleted his comment, deleted mine and banned me for using an alternate. You could imagine such grievous offense. Talk about being above the law.

NL is as lawless as it can ever be. Don't you see the preferential treatment going on between some mods and some monikers? Wasn't vizkiz comment just deleted for stating the fact and sexybbstar's left? The truth is, if you can't take a hit on a faceless forum, you don't deserve to roam this 'street' of the cyberspace.

Countless times on this forum have I had my comments deleted and my moniker banned all for saying the truth in its raw form.

The only way those words can get to you is if they're true, but if it isn't, why get pissed?!

LWKM hatred for who it's obvious you're a fan of his (you mentioned him twice in one post), If you wanna lick his ass do it without stumbling on my mentions. The thread isn't about him and I didn't read the said deleted post, if the thread were about him I wouldn't have commented because the last thing I would give a Bleep about right now is an e-personality.

How on earth could you have decipher my remarks was centered around him? FYI I don't give a fuck_ about his posts or the Op's
brawl

Bottomline, You deviated from the point in your quest to make sense. The topic is cyber bully not moderators' injustice, mind you mynd44_ isn't the only enforcer there is. We all have complaints about his actions and judgements so quit ranting.

Funny contradiction, you claimed nairaland is as lawless as it can ever be and you got banned for using an alternate. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Kar ka bata lokaci mutumina l. Go for it wink
So kana Jos yanzu ko kuwa?
sai an grooming na ta tukuna kafun a fara wancan Bayanin.
Affirmative. got a couple of months to feel the cold before normal duty resumes.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Timebombb:
anybody can speak any language tanks to goggle translate u're so wise angry
Mother of God! You really can't tell the difference between someone who actually knows the language and a rip-off?

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
sai an grooming na ta tukuna kafun a fara wancan Bayanin.
Affirmative. got a couple of months to feel the cold before normal duty resumes.

Ban da bata lokaci fa. Things happen pretty fast.
Yaushe zaka koma? Kuma shekaru nawa suka rage kafin ka sauke karatu?
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Mother of God! You really can't tell the difference between someone who actually knows the language and a rip-off?
Let him continue pls.
Sai an kula kashi shi ne yake wari dan banza sha sha sha
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Ban da bata lokaci fa. Things happen pretty fast.
Yaishe zaka koma? Kuma shekaru nawa suka rage kafin ka sulauke karatu?
hahaaaaaaaaa....... will do, brother.
Sai karshen watan tara zamu koma.... Saura mun shekara daya da wata goma, a Kalla Dai shekaru biyu, In Dai ASUU basu yi mana iskanci ba Kenan.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
hahaaaaaaaaa....... will do, brother.
Sai karshen watan 9 zamu koma.... Saura mun shekara daya da wata goma, a Kala Dai shekaru biyu, In Dai ASUU basu yi mana iskanci ba Kenan.
*Sighs
Hmmmmm da wannan kuma. Allah ya taimaka. Yi ka bar wannan banzan wurin. If possible ka bar wannan kasar. Ku yi reuniting kai da matar ka wink grin
Ina shirin biki na fa.... cool
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
JJCYJ:
tell that to the dogs in your vicinity smiley
are u not d dude that was decimated by nihilist?
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Timebombb:

dis hopeless albino never change you still dey use alt dey discuss with yourself after all dis years your life never change lonely soul angry
am confused. But bye
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Blackhawk03(f): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Easy this aint the street. This is an online forum. In the street most niggas here will watch who they pick on cos the repercussions are usually heavy. Not 1 month ban

You should know I wasn't referring to nairaland being a street literarily. Those that scream "bully" upandan, take a closer look, they actually throw the first punch, now when you strike back and pack a better punch, they are quick to play the victim card and shout foul.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You should know I wasn't referring to nairaland being a street literarily. Those that scream "bully" upandan, take a closer look, they actually throw the first punch, now when you strike back and pack a better punch, they are quick to play the victim card and shout foul.
Now you talking of something else. If someone insults you and you retaliate thats not bullying nah. You are just not rolling over which IMO is okay

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

*Sighs
Hmmmmm da wannan kuma. Allah ya taimaka. Yi ka bar wannan banzan wurin. If possible ka bar wannan kasar. Ku yi reuniting kai da matar ka wink grin
Ina shirin biki na fa.... cool
Amin...... Daman shirin Kenan.... Ai ko kwana daya bazan Kara a wancan Garin ba.

HABA DAI!!!!! Kana shirin bikin ka? shocked gaskiya na yi maka murna. A Wanne wata?
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Amin...... Daman shirin Kenan.... Ai ko kwana daya bazan Kara a wancan Garin ba.

HABA DAI!!!!! Kana shirin bikin ka? shocked gaskiya na yi maka murna. A Wanne wata?

Na gode dan uwa. Shekara mai zuwa da yardan Allah. Ill keep you posted ai
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
vizkiz:

These are the kindda people who wouldn't say stuffs to your face but create an alternative to diss you.

This isnothing new to the romance section. I rather be that guy everyone hates because he doesn't care about your feelings. Than being a hypocrite like the Op.

You dey mind that guy? Before you take people serious try and check out their appearances grin

one guy said I be like agbero grin
aghh thank god u no be PDP cheesy
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Oyindidi(f): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

aghh thank god u no be PDP cheesy
Which one be PDP againgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Female Covenant University Students Expelled Over Lesbiaπism / M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning / Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.