Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,865 members, 7,859,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Dangers of bullying people online. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dangers of bullying people online. (5340 Views)

The Dangers Of Youthful Exuberance / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Lalas247(f): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Must U go with someone? tongue
Yes now
Do people go to cinema alone shocked here they will be like Kai this one no get friend grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol you know a member told me once she used to check to see if her bully was online before she logs in or comments ...... I was like na wa o they have done a number on this wan ... poor lady she now very mean girl no dey smile again seff good turn bad
Wtf, then she shouldn't be on social media 'cause people will pick on you unnecessarily.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes now
Do people go to cinema alone shocked here they will be like Kiai this one no get friend grin

I dey go O. Let them say. Who friend epp grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Lalas247(f): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I dey go O. Let them say. Who friend epp grin
Haha lol and I haven't seen that ape movie yet sha if I can't find pirate copy mayb I will take a stroll there
I'll have a resting b!tch face on so no one looks my way grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

What U saying is totally different. Saying whats on your mind and not giving a fùck. Thats different from picking on people for whatever sick reason
I've been around for a while now and I know a bully when I see one...... Which vizkiz_definitely isn't. I have no problem with whatever it is she's tryin'a say, or more accurately- I don't care, but going as far as mentioning names made it obvious she has a thing against him which is what I was trying to point out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Lalas247(f): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
Wtf, then she shouldn't be on social media 'cause people will pick on you unnecessarily.
Ahh the girl na agbologbo now o
She just roams here with male Alta serving ppl grin she changed
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
Social media changes people. An eye for an eye but if you're the weak type, forget it.
maybe if you can deal with the insults and emotional blackmail
but if you cannot deal with the insults, you have to learn how to deal with such people

You know all the greatest fighters don't fight the sameway. You have come up with a technique of dealing with a bully

Weak or strong
Otherwise you risk even attracting more bullies to your self and a life time of bullying
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I've been around for a while now and I know a bully when I see one...... Which vizkiz_definitely isn't. I have no problem with whatever it is she's tryin'a say, or more accurately- I don't care, but going as far as mentioning names made it obvious she has a thing against him which is what I was trying to point out.
I get you. Yaya matan ka
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Ahh the girl na agbologbo now o
She just roams here with male Alta serving ppl grin she changed
Good for her. grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha lol and I haven't seen that ape movie yet sha if I can't find pirate copy mayb I will take a stroll there
I'll have a resting b!tch face on so no one looks my way grin
Lmao @ resting b....
Havent seen ot... these days the work for my head ehn. I feel like one atlas
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Lalas247(f): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Lmao @ resting b....
Havent seen ot... these days the work for my head ehn. I feel like one atlas
Haha it's good now you have to keep the mrs happy work hard retire early biko wink
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I get you. Yaya matan ka

Guy....... grin Yarn me your main make i understand wetin dey happen coz I don start to dey fear.......
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Those that bully are actually smart and intelligent
Hahahhahaahaha
The thing is that the act of online deadly trolling takes lot of intelligence i swear. its not like i am proud of what i did, but i once made a lady deactivate her handle here on nairaland, because she did smtin wrong and i made a promise to finish and scatter her here. lol. believe me it takes more than mere words to make someone deactivate. well the thing is that, if you are not thick skin then avoid looking for trouble or avoid taking sides online because a day will come when the online assasins will come for you. Life is about mind your business and if you wont mind your business then prepare your armies for defend.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Guy....... grin Yarn me your main make i understand wetin dey happen coz I don start to dey fear.......
you never start dey fear. till I travk you reach that ur Maid... abi na Jtown sef
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
The thing is that the act of online deadly trolling takes lot of intelligence i swear. its not like i am proud of what i did, but i once made a lady deactivate her handle here on nairaland, because she did smtin wrong and i made a promise to finish and scatter her here. lol. believe me it takes more than mere words to make someone deactivate. well the thing is that, if you are not thick skin then avoid looking for trouble or avoid taking sides online because a day will come when the online assasins will come for you. Life is about mind your business and if you wont mind your business then prepare your armies for defend.
I think you take this online thing to far. you make it sound like bravery: paint it anyway you want to but hiding behind an electronic device to pick on people doesnt make sense to me. I remember one cat on this forum that was picking on one girl. She got his contact and involved the police. His next topic on NL was a sincere apology to the girl and a declaration where he dissociated himself from his bullying buddies.

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by SirMichael1: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:
People are who they are, in the grand order of life we have those of peace and those of chaos and between them lies the law enforcement agency, in this case:

BULLIES :those of chaos

VICTIMS :those of peace

LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS: moderators.

with that being elaborated, WHEN you get attacked for your opinions or any other reasons if you can't fight back call a law enforcer (mods). It's that simple, Nairaland isn't a lawless cyber space. You can report an abusive mention/quote anytime with immediate effect.

Sometimes you don't have to fight to win.

All you wrote doesn't add up. I know you have a hatred for vizkiz but that shouldn't be portrayed in your comment. Be unbiased.

I once caught mynd going against a rule here, I called up to him and asked 'nicely' that he bans himself... Guess what?! The nigga deleted his comment, deleted mine and banned me for using an alternate. You could imagine such grievous offense. Talk about being above the law.

NL is as lawless as it can ever be. Don't you see the preferential treatment going on between some mods and some monikers? Wasn't vizkiz comment just deleted for stating the fact and sexybbstar's left? The truth is, if you can't take a hit on a faceless forum, you don't deserve to roam this 'street' of the cyberspace.

Countless times on this forum have I had my comments deleted and my moniker banned all for saying the truth in its raw form.

The only way those words can get to you is if they're true, but if it isn't, why get pissed?!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I think you take this online thing to far. you make it sound like bravery: paint it anyway you want to but hiding behind an electronic device to pick on people doesnt make sense to me. I remember one cat on this forum that was picking on one girl. She got his contact and involved the police. His next topic on NL was a sincere apology to the girl and a declaration where he dissociated himself from his bullying buddies.
No its not bravery and i dnt take it too serious. What i am saying is that some people do not give a shit whether its online or offline, if you pick on them, they will retaliate, its not just an online thing. AS you mind your business offline, do mind it the same way online bcaus truth is that, some people online or offline takes no bullshit 4rm nobody. The guy that apologised because a lady reported him to the police is a coward.

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

He thinks being brave behind keyboard is same as real life. It's always the opposite for most of these bullies. They are mostly real life cowards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
13 Reasons Why.... No one should take anything seriously on NL. I'm not a Nairalander in d real world when asked. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by JJCYJ: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
He thinks being brace behind keyboard is same as real life. It's always the opposite for most of these bullies. They are mostly real life cowards
Look who we have here. Chief coward who logged in to throw tantrums with his alternative handle grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

you never start dey fear. till I travel reach that ur Jtown sef
I'm going into exile.my cover has been blown.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by JJCYJ: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
13 Reasons Why.... No one should take anything seriously on NL. I'm not a Nairalander in d real world when asked. undecided
I love that gown it makes you look exquisitely beautiful smiley
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
JJCYJ:

I love that gown it makes you look exquisitely beautiful smiley
lipsrsealed
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
I shouldn't be here.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
JJCYJ:

Look who we have here. Chief coward who logged in to throw tantrums with his alternative handle grin
whyyyyy alternate? U must be confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I'm going into exile.my cover has been blown.
Which cover? You get cover before. Yaya makaranta. Ai tun da yan kunar bakin wake basu tabba ka ba we thank God wink
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Well, it's a faceless forum but that doesn't mean you should be a bully because no one knows you. You want to impress people you've never met? By picking on random people? It's so wrong!
This are some of the dangers attached to Online bullying.

To the men/guys /boys, this is Internet and Internet never forgets. Do you know that man eying you for a contract but want to study you for some few months? Do you know that firm or organization eying you for a good post? Haven't you seen people get a job through people online? They see you as the best person for the job but because you want to impress some people who knew you not, you forfeited the opportunity. If lalasticlala were to be someone who runs his mouth anyhow, seun wouldn't have noticed him. Now, he's a supermod with an eye popping salary. If tosyne2much derives pleasure in Bashing unknown people online, he would not have strike that deal with palmchat and naijaloaded. No one knows me here? No, people are watching you.

To the women/ ladies/girls,you derive pleasure in abusing men or people you never knew?You detest broke men with passion? You think they should have an erection? Well, who knows if a money bag who wants you as his wife has been studying you for some time. But due to the fact that you don't know how to address men online, you lose him. Do you know if you were being studied for a mouth watering post? But you lose the opportunity even before it gets to you.

I remember a guy's thread he created some years ago, where he met a female nairalander in a bus. They actually get going at the start but when he told her his moniker, hell was let loose and this lady hissed. Do you know his offence? He has bullied her online before!I don't know if it was a fiction but hadn't been the lady had a good offer for him before, it's gone already. I remembered a nairalander who lose his job because he saw his boss on nairaland and he was like " sir, I'm a nairalander!" "what's your moniker? "asked the boss. At the mention of his moniker, he got the biggest shock of his life when he was handed a sack letter!what was his offence? He has always been bullying his boss online unknowingly because the boss didn't use a profile picture.

To those who has deactivated their account and viewing as guests and to those who are so fragile that they take online bully serious. This is a message for you. Love yourself, no man or woman can ever love you the way you love yourself. Act according to papiikush's signature (I ignore stupid mentions) if they don't know you personally, never take the bully personal.

I drop my pen.

OMG we tell them.. do not post what you won't talk in person online, they don't listen
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by JJCYJ: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
whyyyyy alternate? U must be confused
tell that to the dogs in your vicinity smiley
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by pocohantas(f): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
That you included tosyne2much in your list, was when I stopped reading. Tosyn is my guy, but he is rude as at when due...just like me grin. He used to create denigrating threads.

Benita27:
That's the plain truth. I pity those who want to act nice on NL for any reason, you'll end up taking shìt. Have you noticed that once a preying bully keeps giving you mentions and you ignore for peace to rein, he/she will assume you're scared and they'll keep hunting you. But once you stand up they'll disappear. grin
Babe not all of them o. Some will keep mentioning you about...when you strike back, e go be like na you bad pass. But nobody talked when they were trolling you about.

I won't pick on anyone, but if anyone misbehaves. I will put him in place...except if I just wanna ignore.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
That's the plain truth. I pity those who want to act nice on NL for any reason, you'll end up taking shìt. Have you noticed that once a preying bully keeps giving you mentions and you ignore for peace to rein, he/she will assume you're scared and they'll keep hunting you. But once you stand up they'll disappear. grin

Exactly. Especially those guys here that keep using vulgar words on wonen.
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
vicfuntop:

Exactly. Especially those guys here that keep using vulgar words on wonen.
What resets their brain is giving them a dose of their medication.

They think they're the only abusive types on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened / Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? / Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.