Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,982 members, 7,852,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Dangers of bullying people online. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dangers of bullying people online. (5327 Views)

The Dangers Of Youthful Exuberance / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2017

This thread reeks of hypocrisy. Painting a prejudiced picture of vizkiz because you think you're better than him.
You have at one point said some offensive shit_to someone here too, intentionally or otherwise. So, No one gets to claim the moral high ground because every single one of us has his preferred way of doing/saying things. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong. I prefer to say things as I see them and so do a lot of people .... Call me a bully, I don't give a_fuck. Not my problem you're too fragile to handle the truth.

People like you with a holier-than-thou attitude are always the worst of the bunch.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2017
100% online bullying is a great challenge for our societies but a bully is a bully whether online or some where else

The underlining thing here is that bully are cowards who prey on the emotions of who they perceive to be weaker than them

The moment you stand up to a bully, the underlining weak emotions start to show and their motives will be exposed

So bottom line the best way to deal with a bully is to stand up to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
100% online bullying is a great challenge for our societies but a bully is a bully whether online or some where else

The underlining thing here is that bully are cowards who prey on the emotions of who they perceive to be weaker than them

The moment you stand up to a bully, the underlining weak emotions start to show and their motives will be exposed

Applaudisez! 100%

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2017
henrylowe:
That's very true

People like Vikiz aka Papikush who suddenly became nice and friendly to every because he was contesting for Mr Nairaland but returned back to his normal self after the contest undecided
vizkiz na true be dis? grin
being nice when contesting for sumpting but back to ur normal character after campaign grin.haba na PDP ppl dey act like dat na grin
abi u be PDP member? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Blackhawk03(f): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

This thread reeks of hypocrisy. Painting a prejudiced picture of vizkiz because you think you're better than him.
You have at one point said some offensive shit to someone here too, intentionally or otherwise. So, No one gets to claim the moral high ground because every single one of us has his preferred way of doing/saying things. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong. I prefer to say things as I see them and so do a lot of people .... Call me a bully, I don't give a_fuck. Not my problem you're too fragile to handle the truth.

People like you with a holier-than-thou attitude are always the worst of the bunch.

Let em get the shii straight up. The street ain't for the fainthearted. You don't want to be picked on, stay the fvck out. Not everyone is good at mincing words. undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by IamLEGEND1: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Let em get the shii straight up. The street ain't for the fainthearted. You don't want to be picked on, stay the fvck out. Not everyone is good at mincing words. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by falconey(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2017
People are who they are, in the grand order of life we have those of peace and those of chaos and between them lies the law enforcement agency, in this case:

BULLIES :those of chaos

VICTIMS :those of peace

LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS: moderators.

with that being elaborated, WHEN you get attacked for your opinions or any other reasons if you can't fight back call a law enforcer (mods). It's that simple, Nairaland isn't a lawless cyber space. You can report an abusive mention/quote anytime with immediate effect.

Sometimes you don't have to fight to win.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Oyindidi(f): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2017
vizkiz:

Mynd44 don' hide my comment though. But he failed to see that the op actually called me a bully (using my as a bad example) that is an insult! which is breaking a rule here. undecided

Sexybbstar take my name off your post undecided

kia, Gettaway grin

The mod that hide my comment though. I know i am a threat, I know it is not my fault grin
Kia, upload that your pix with braid. You look like a bully in ittongue

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by gxpensive(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2017
[/i] Alot has been said. This man just have to contribute to a knowledgeable thread as this. If I may ask, what is bullying sef? Don't be surprise am asking because abusing people wasn't in my dictionary or diary.

People need to respected for who they are be it online or interpersonal. We should always be polite and friendly to everyone. Let say to people what we wish 'em to say us. Respect beget respect.

Respect is reciprocal they say, when you see people abuse the unknown online that person need to examine for he/she is being abused as a person; and do I mean by that. It is a fool that will see others as fool [sink it].

Just as the Yoruba adage "ile la'ti ko eso rode" charity begins at home. When you bully fellows online, you are to be quality a lunatic from 'aro'. Being respectful is just like gaining the kingdom of God.

From my experience of meeting people, although not from this place. I meet this chap while watching t.v, from there I took his handle then we began talking; as my custom anytime I am in a conversation with him I used to end every statement with: Yes sir, thank you sir, have a swore day sir. Finally when we meet I got connected through him and he warned me to stop the culture of 'yes sir' with him.

Show respect and I swear you won't regret it. [i]

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by vizkiz: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

You have at one point said some offensive shit_to someone here too, intentionally or otherwise. So, No one gets to claim the moral high ground because every single one of us has his preferred way of doing/saying things. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong. I prefer to say things as I see them and so do a lot of people .... Call me a bully, I don't give a_fuck. Not my problem you're too fragile to handle the truth.

These are the kindda people who wouldn't say stuffs to your face but create an alternative to diss you.

This isnothing new to the romance section. I rather be that guy everyone hates because he doesn't care about your feelings. Than being a hypocrite like the Op.

lefulefu:

vizkiz na true be dis? grin
being nice when contesting for sumpting but back to ur normal character after campaign grin.haba na PDP ppl dey act like dat na grin
abi u be PDP member? grin

You dey mind that guy? Before you take people serious try and check out their appearances grin

Oyindidi:
Kia, upload that your pix with braid. You look like a bully in ittongue

one guy said I be like agbero grin

6 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Oyindidi(f): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
vizkiz:

These are the kindda people who wouldn't say stuffs to your face but create an alternative.

This is nothing new to romance section. I rather be that guy everyone hates because he doesn't care. Than being a hypocrite

You dey mind that guy? Before you take people serious try and check out their appearances grin

one guy said I be like agbero grin
I like that pixgrin you be like chairman
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by vizkiz: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
I like that pixgrin you be like chairman
Chairman of agbero? grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Oyindidi(f): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
vizkiz:

Chairman of agbero? grin
Yeah but in a lovely way tongue
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Inngro: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Vizkiz I will have to say d truth sexybbstar is right about u though I didn't see your name but I checked your thread about the girl that snubbed you. You are a funny guy sometimes but your comments are too harsh can you try n tone down the way u talk to people?
There are nice ways to correct people that are wrong so you wouldn't be taken as a proud person I am sure those that saw you during the beach party and pool party took you as a nice guy.

Dnt feel offended at my comment I am just saying what I think about you. Nt a bully but u r tough with words n people might have misjudged dis.

5 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Lalas247(f): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Nice write up
But leave the name drops out

Another thing I would say is some of those who bully when you actually get to know them offline are one of the nicest people ever !
Only a select few ...
the rest are just coward who are easily amused by serving others .... trust me if you are a happy person what people do or don't do online wont bother you.. if you see and go out of your way to make another's miserable then you're a low life and insecure

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:

Social media changes people. An eye for an eye but if you're the weak type, forget it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Nice write up
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
AND op, stories of people that has gotten jobs online are rare, because some people can pretend online to be cool while in reality they aint cool, and in case you dont know, those that engages in e-wars in nairaland or those that bully people in nairaland are actually the smart and brilliant ones. online bullies got to do with smart thinking people and guys with intelligence, guys that are honest and tells the truth. IF i have a company, these are the people i will employ, guys with emotionally strong genes.
Those that bully are actually smart and intelligent
Hahahhahaahaha
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Lalas247(f): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
Social media changes people. An eye for an eye but if you're the weak type, forget it.
Savage grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Lalas247(f): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Those that bully are actually smart
Hahahhahaahaha
Hey hommie cheesy
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

What U saying is totally different. Saying whats on your mind and not giving a fùck. Thats different from picking on people for whatever sick reason

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Hey hommie cheesy
Hi dear. Sup
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Savage grin
That's the plain truth. I pity those who want to act nice on NL for any reason, you'll end up taking shìt. Have you noticed that once a preying bully keeps giving you mentions and you ignore for peace to rein, he/she will assume you're scared and they'll keep hunting you. But once you stand up they'll disappear. grin
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Lalas247(f): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Hi dear. Sup
Off today cheesy u know how happy I get when I'm off
Going to be as lazy as possible today .. how's u
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Off today cheesy u know how happy I get when I'm off
Going to be as lazy as possible today .. how's u
Great great. Glad ta hear that. Catch a moviee ot something nah
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Lalas247(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
That's the plain truth. I pity those who want to act nice on NL for any reason, you'll end up taking shìt. Have you noticed that once a preying bully keeps giving you mentions and you ignore for peace to rein, he/she will assume you're scared and they'll keep hunting you. But once you stand up they'll disappear. grin
Haha @ preying bullies Sweetheart we've all been there to be fair no right manual
Even if you stand up seff some will keep coming grin depends on the brain cells of that bully they vary grin some will poke n let u be .. some wont sleep till your moniker pops up .. different levels and degrees but not all are malicious some out of boredom

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Lalas247(f): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Great great. Glad ta hear that. Catch a moviee ot something nah
Who will follow me embarassed can't go cinema by myself na
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Easy this aint the street. This is an online forum. In the street most niggas here will watch who they pick on cos the repercussions are usually heavy. Not 1 month ban

6 Likes

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit em out cheesy

#YOLO
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Jaqenhghar: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Who will follow me embarassed can't go cinema by myself na
Must U go with someone? tongue
Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha @ preying bullies Sweetheart we've all been there to be fair no right manual
Even if you stand up seff some will keep coming grin depends on the brain cells of that bully they vary grin some will poke n let u be .. some wont sleep till your moniker pops up .. different levels and degrees but not all are malicious some out of boredom
Insanity cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Dangers of bullying people online. by Lalas247(f): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
Insanity cheesy grin
Lol you know a member told me once she used to check to see if her bully was online before she logs in or comments ...... I was like na wa o they have done a number on this wan ... poor lady she now very mean girl no dey smile again seff good turn bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname For Job / Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.