Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (85703 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Smhhhh you still don't get that marriage is not an achievement. Dude you won't even have the balls to marry my kind. I mean it LITERALLY because I will cut it off for you
sure I won't cos you ain't my type never indeed can you be!!! I wish you well without the pride

You a woman. Pride isn't good for you

Make you no tay for river
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
olureignforever:

Let's all respect each others opinion. She's seeing it from her own point of view. Just let it go. You guys should stop trading words. You are a man.
heard you boss!!!
H'v taken a bow: i'm out
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by TIDDOLL(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
life is pitiless and strange; only simpletons look for neat meanings undecided
Your Definition of life as brought u to the Cross road of Confusion bruh...

Dont twist your Reasoning.... undecided
Its already tailored in a perfect way.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by saintfaculty(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Shame dey catch me for them... its well finally

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
sure I won't cos you ain't my type never indeed can you be!!! I wish you well without the pride

You a woman. Pride isn't good for you

Make you no tay for river

And you think you are my type? To me intelligence is a turn on, you see? Your are already out of question grin

Saying pride is not good for me BECAUSE I am a woman? Never knew it was good for a man. Another trait of stupidity

But then again it seems you didn't understand my last post. You won't have the balls to come near me because I am going to cut if off even before you can. Likes like you are useless to the world

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Primenet(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ride on Pastor!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by icedbreez(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
dakeskese:
RELIGION: OPIUM OF THE MASSES

Such a show of shame!

Oga try show me the shame there because I nor see am. A Pastor encouraging Matrimony instead of people fornicating about and offering to pay for the wedding is shameful? If I tell you the bill in Nigerian weddings you go know say this pastor help about 5guys that day. #Oloshi. Criticize everything church.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by olureignforever: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
heard you boss!!!
H'v taken a bow: i'm out

No lele. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

And you think you are my type? To me intelligence is a turn on, you see? Your are already out of question grin

Saying pride is not good for me BECAUSE I am a woman? Never knew it was good for a man. Another train ride of stupidity

But then again it seems you didn't understand my last post. You won't have the balls to come near me because I am going to cut if off even before you can? Likes like you are useless to the world
couldn't make sense from the whole episode you wrote cos you couldn't recognized a simple advice.
You are a woman I am a man: you where made for me. It doesn't matter who you think yourself to be, if you think I cannot do anything I like with you, then it's illusion

I have more than balls to do you
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
couldn't make sense from the whole episode you wrote cos you couldn't recognized a simple advice.
You are a woman I am a man: you where made for me. It doesn't matter who you think yourself to be, if you think I cannot do anything I like with you, then it's illusion

Wait you don't mean it? I was made for you

Lmfao grin looooooool grin

Tell me more
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Man2utd(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Are you sure this is not one of those warri comedy skit...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
I agree, this kind of marriage might even be happier and last longer than those that dated for 10 years.
topedopechef:
i dont see anytin bad here,d man of God even pointed out to dem not to meet in d night,He has veen given a divine authority, nd watels are you lookin for wen u hav unmarried people in d chxh,God bless dat man for not askin dem to go on 3months of fastin nd for providin a quick solution..

Tope Omogoroye

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by marvin902(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
why am i not surprised with this mercy land guy
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by dakeskese(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
icedbreez:

Oga try show me the shame there because I nor see am. A Pastor encouraging Matrimony instead of people fornicating about and offering to pay for the wedding is shameful? If I tell you the bill in Nigerian weddings you go know say this pastor help about 5guys that day. #Oloshi. Criticize everything church.

You are quick to criticise my point of view because you probably consider ursef to be more of ''Churchill''... I know your type in ''Tonto''.

A pastor should not jux pair couples like dat. They have to discover themselves... Court for some period.
Check their compatibility level... if its high, then dey can tie d knot.
There is more to life than marriage...

One love bro!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
For making this statement, people like you deserve to marry marine spirits who would suck your sperm dry so you cant give birth to idiots like you and also use your destiny to make fried fish as an offering to queen of the coasts.
Leonbonapart:

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by iamrealdeji(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
rubbish. is this what Christianity has turned to? Thank God I'm not a Christian . religion of joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by MobilityExpress: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
What if 20 men choose the same woman, what will happen? shocked
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:

Omg I now understand. Jeez are you that desperate grin

No wonder you are defending the pastor lmfao grin

He is there for your kinds grin

Looooool

Now I get it

Omg I can't ;

SO you are ever searching for a wife ni grin

Looooool

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by sammirano: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
i really need to watch that video
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Angelina996(f): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Seriously...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by iamkneeyi: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
I absolutely don't see anything wrong with the matchmaking.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by kellysam(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lwkmd
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
For making this statement, people like you deserve to marry marine spirits who would suck your sperm dry so you cant give birth to idiots like you and also use your destiny to make fried fish as an offering to queen of the coasts.
first and foremost your pics is a turn off for me. Coming from a marine woman, why not try and meet your end. You daughter of jezeebel. I will turn your water into dry land.
Mami water of a child
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Wait you don't mean it? I was made for you

Lmfao grin looooooool grin

Tell me more
now you've lost your words to the bitter truth.... You can run along now
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by iamrealdeji(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
icedbreez:

how are you sure they still won't fornicate with her and dump her or even dump her if they can't get their ways in fonicating with her
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Don't mind the fool. What amuses me the most is that he's desperate in finding a wife grin

Who wants that kind of man in this century grin

Hey Leonbonapart, you are scaring your potential future wives away grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by wolfenstein(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
d small boys wey carry d mic, na him bodyguard b dt?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
I can see it is working, when you start noticing that you are going nowhere in life, it means they have starting frying your destiny with fish, *adds some salt*
Leonbonapart:
first and foremost your pics is a turn off for me. Coming from a marine woman, why not try and meet your end. You daughter of jezeebel. I will turn your water into dry land.
Mami water of a child
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
now you've lost your words to the bitter truth.... You can run along now

Tsk tsk tsk, that's not how to talk if you want to impress a lady and ever find a wife grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by ofiko123(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
ewele
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by rebirthiix: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Very very funny video cheesy
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Funkybabee(f): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
They shouldn't have call them out to ask such thing jare. in our church they called them behind each after calling them in front of the church before and ask if there is any man or Woman they like to be together when they called them out in front of gathering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.