Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. (4499 Views)

Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / Your Birthday Month Is Your Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you ain't alone Jace . I think it's a good way to mock someone grin. Everytime I hear " happy " birthday, I think wrinkles, walking stick , uncontrollable bowels , toothlessness etc grin I even go as far as wondering how I will die grin
haha you even envision your own death? Your case is worse grin .I never really thought of death,to me it's always been what I should have achieved at a certain age

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Lionessza(f): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
agrovick:

Thank you very much, this is why I'm not freaked about birthdays. I mean every passing one is a reminder that I'm getting close to the grave.

Lol, exactly. Scary thought hey.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Lionessza(f): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jayceon:
haha you even envision your own death? Your case is worse grin .I never really thought of death,to me it's always been what I should have achieved at a certain age

It used to be like that with me too . Now I think of all this crap grin. I can just imagine how women like Oprah feel with all that money she's made over the years and to have someone remind her that she is getting closer to the end grin I would be grumpy as hell grin.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by agrovick(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, exactly. Scary thought hey.

Super scary and when you factor in plans u've made that looks like they won't be following the set timeline. Just kuku kill me

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

It used to be like that with me too . Now I think of all this crap grin. I can just imagine how women like Oprah feel with all that money she's made over the years and to have someone remind her that she is getting closer to the end grin I would be grumpy as hell grin.
grin I would get right on to be in Oprah's shoes If I could,atleast she will die a happy women because she would have lived the life she always wanted to live.Dying broke has to be one of the worst things that can happen to a human being

2 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Lionessza(f): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
agrovick:

Super scary and when you factor in plans u've made that looks like they won't be following the set timeline. Just kuku kill me

Exactly. Many of us have those dreams we should have made come true by a certain age but haven't, so on that particular birthday morning you think back and get frustrated and to make it worse some "evil "person calls or texts you " happy birthday, enjoy your day" and you get like wtf? Do you hate me that much grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Lionessza(f): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jayceon:
grin I would get right on to be in Oprah's shoes If I could,atleast she will die a happy women because she would have lived the life she always wanted to live.Dying broke has to be one of the worst things that can happen to a human being

Yeah true. I think when you are very old and broke, you don't wish to live longer grin you wish things could be fastened up so you can exit the hell called life lol. I would get tortured more if I was about to leave a nice life behind grin.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah true. I think when you are very old and broke, you don't wish to live longer grin you wish things could be fastened up so you can exit the hell called life lol. I would get tortured more if I was about to leave a nice life behind grin.
I would probably spend my last days travelling the world,seeing places I never dreamed of seeing,that way I will not feel like I'm leaving a lavish life behind.

Like Trevor said in one of his stand up "traveling is one thing you will never waste money on,traveling is antidote to ignorance"...just profound
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Kondomatic(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
My birthday is one of my love language, like calls. I must have told him at the point of introduction. Anyway, there's room to remind him prior to the day.

Forgetting my birthdays with the excuses that "I don't see any importance in it 'cause I for get mine" is what can't stand. grin
I am 70% the opposite of your kind of man

gringrin
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Fadiga24(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Who birthday epp? angry
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Augustap(f): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Birthdays are special to me but if you don't remember we are cool cos not everyone is like me who can remember dates like crazy
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by chigoizie7(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2017
None, @ least, it reminds me that I am getting older and haven't achieved what I want to achieve.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Chommieblaq(f): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Birthday to me is just like every other day, there's really nothing specially about it to me. But then, I make it a duty to remember the birthdays of everyone close to me, send a message to them or get them something.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Is he your boyfriend?
Have no boyfriend, he's my closest Friend though.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
For a spouse, it's important they remember your birthday 'cause that tells the value they placed on the relationship. But for friends and family; if they don't, who cares!.
grin
nice one.....who cares.
Sad he is among those that care though.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
I don't care about birthdays and getting married won't change that.

Interesting answer. grin
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
ikp120:
You're Benita? You must be the one on dark blue trousers.
U like Benita27? grin
She makes sense so u've my support.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
I said so because that's how I see it. Personally, if I love a guy nothing will make me forget special days in his life and birthdays are one. So my brain is wired to assume anyone who holds you dare won't forget special days in your life. grin

The guy I was dating at the time didn't call nor text in the morning of my birthday but few of my friends did. I was glued to my phone waiting for his text or call but it wasn't coming, I became infuriated. At about 7pm my ex called and I didn't have his number on my phone so had no idea who was calling but took the call. He called to wish me a "Happy Birthday" that my bf forgot and offered to take me out, well, I obliged and on my way out was when his call came in and with the anger I just ignored it. He later explained himself sha.

I can't be with someone who doesn't place value on birthdays.
The guy whose birthday i forgot is a nairalander, last time your paths crossed he commended you greatly and now you've given him more reasons to like you even more.
Y shldn't i b envious now?.
If be sends u a pm pls don't reply. wink
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jayceon:
I thought I was the only one who feels some type of way about being wished "happy" birthdays.growing up is like a one way road into the world of trouble and misery grin
Hahahahaha,
Seriously u are right though?.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
thornapple:

The guy whose birthday i forgot is a nairalander, last time your paths crossed he commended you greatly and now you've given him more reasons to like you even more.
Y shldn't i b envious now?.
If be sends u a pm pls don't reply. wink
shocked shocked
Why did you forget his birthday?. Anyway, I stopped taking PMs so don't be scared. grin

Happy weekend.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nickymezor(f): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
For me mine is special because it falls on a special day too ( New Year) I enjoy the warm messages, gifts, prayers given and try as much as possible to reciprocate the gesture when theirs come.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by BlaQWolf: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
shocked shocked
Why did you forget his birthday?. Anyway, I stopped taking PMs so don't be scared. grin

Happy weekend.

Where you dy? Your messages ain't going through
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Where you dy? Your messages ain't going through
BlackBerry and whatsapp wahala.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
shocked shocked
Why did you forget his birthday?. Anyway, I stopped taking PMs so don't be scared grin

Happy weekend.
Good. wink
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by BlaQWolf: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
BlackBerry and whatsapp wahala.

Ok..what's going on with you? Any better?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Ok..what's going on with you? Any better?
Nothing much. How are you?.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by BlaQWolf: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:

I'm doing great my love...guess I will have to call you later ...hope you prepared something ,I want vegetable soup and pounded yam
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
Hmmmm, didn't know u cld tame wolves.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
yomi007k:
I really dont care abt birthdays. ..

Maybe d guy is pissed cos he has a crush on u.
Abi ooo, lol. How's the weekend going?. smiley
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by yomi007k(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
thornapple:

Abi ooo, lol.
How's the weekend going?. smiley
cry

I hv no weekend. ...d yeye LG election in Lagos forced me to stay back at work since last night since der is no vehicular movement allowed from 7am to 3pm.

....im an alien.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
BlaQWolf:

I'm doing great my love...guess I will have to call you later ...hope you prepared something ,I want vegetable soup and pounded yam
LOL, no be only vegetable soup and pounded yam, intercontinental dishes are available as well. grin
thornapple:

Hmmmm,
didn't know u cld tame wolves.
We should tame humans first before wolves. cheesy
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. by BlaQWolf: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
LOL, no be only vegetable soup and pounded yam, intercontinental dishes are available as well. ;DWe should tame humans first before wolves. cheesy

Oya nah, so long as you prepared it yourself , I wouldn't mind..hope there is much meat and kpomo? Will need about 5 bottles of hero to wash it down ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding / What Will You Do If Your Pastor Says Something Like This In Church (pics). / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.