Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (64907 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Operamacaty(m): 1:34am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
my guy I know that if am successful girls will come, but for now I need someone I can share my problems with and someone who will clear this believe from people that am gay. am not gay I rather die than to be a gay.
Is it what people say about you that matters? My friend go and get yourself improved.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 23, 2017
I will buy you a case of Vaseline it would be very useful grin

2 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by babaloke: 1:44am On Jul 23, 2017
young man, ur experience is psychological.
Try to understand ur personality type 1st.
I want to assume u are phlegmatic; the reserved fearful and risk aversed type of person.
Try to get a friend of the opposite sex 1st. eraze emotions from ur mind first, don't b afraid to learn about women and their peculiar nature.
This experience will guide u in relating with women.
and please banish anxiety from ur mind.

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 23, 2017
I suspect the op is a chronic mastubator. No man who yearns for physical contact, will be afraid for this many years. Otherwise he may be a gay in denial.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:57am On Jul 23, 2017
stGabrielo:

I know that, I guess he need someone to share his feelings with before then...
he should have use the time he needt to look for someone to share his willing to create weath because after relationship, comes wahala leading to heart break, better to cry in a jeep than on the bicycle

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Financialshub(m): 1:57am On Jul 23, 2017
I got your plight bro am also 24 and have been without girlfriend for many years infact am being worried by friends and relatives for not having anyone yet,you see this stage in our life is considered the primest time in our life time, the first thing is not to find a loving girlfriend but to find out who will really are and what we are here for(purpose). A virtuous woman who can find ? I would tell you a man of purpose. Work on your self, stay focus and don't get distracted with what people say.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by homesteady(m): 1:59am On Jul 23, 2017
grandstar:

The problem with shyness is that you have a very negative view of yourself.

This negative blinds your eyes to cues the opposite sex gives.

For instance if you approach a girl and the girl is flattered and excited but tries to mask it by seeming uninterested, you may assume automatically that she rejected you and you reached that erroneous conclusion because of your low self esteem.

First thing you need to do to gain confidence is to be ready to accept rejections with s shrug or gracefully. That's the secret of most womanizers. They don't care much about rejections. They just go on to the next babe.

To get rid of approaching girls, give yourself this assignment: Approach 30 girls in the next 5 days preferably ones you don't know and ask them out. That is 6 a day. By the time you do the 30th, your anxiety would have reduced considerably. From a scale of 10, it will reduce to 2.

The next stage is to approach a girl or girls you like and would really like to date. Learn a few pickup lines

Example: hi, how are you? Has anyone told you you're pretty? Has anyone told you that you have beautiful cheeks( Make a genuine comment on something you really like on or in her). She would most likely blush and become a little self conscious, tongued and reply with a polite thank you. Try and recognise a blush when you see one. She may look down at her feet if standing which is an indication of blushing. Google women blushing.

Go further by saying you'd like to know her. That you'd like her number. If she gives you her number, you've done quite well.

Another advise is to be yourself. One fear you'll nurture is that you don't want the lady to see you as inexperienced as respects the issue of relationship. That'll be a big mistake. That will constantly put you under pressure and make you very defensive, nervous and apprehensive.

Winning a girl is the easy part. Entering a relationship is the really hard part. Be open. Let her know you've not really dated before and she's your first. Rather than look down on you, she'll be impressed that's she's your first. You can even say you're a little a shy. It's a manly thing to be honest. Only weakling resort to lies to hide their weakness.

With time, she'll show you the ropes and you'll learn.

Be careful of your friends especially when they give you advise. Friends can and do mislead..

Also, treat her the way you'd like your daughter to be treated. Learn to treat women with respect (Matthew 7:12)

Hmmmm.... .
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by RealHaute: 2:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Elxandre:

The same guy always chasing girls about on Nairaland talking about ignoring them. cheesy

I'm not who you think I am.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by charlesucheh(m): 2:07am On Jul 23, 2017
mine was worse!! but any girl WHO tryS me now will be super striked!! sheggy things!!! i started the female thing after my NYSC AND BELIEVED AM NOW MATURED FOR IT!! STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO BREAK MY RECORD!!! SHOUT OUT TO ALL THEM CELIBATES WHO HAVE ENDURED FOR YEARS NOW!!!!
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by kennyclassic: 2:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Stop being a wimp bro, don't be scared of being rejected by any girl. It's either you get a yes or you get a no from them. I know you see many girls daily, so next time you see anyone you like just walk up to her, compliment her maybe about what she's wearing, her height, her looks... whatever , you don't need to memorize a pickup line. Simply tell her that you would like to be her friend. If she accepts ask for her number politely; if she gives you fine, if she doesn't move on to another one. Always compliment them, they love to hear about how beautiful they're even the ones that are not grin grin They're human beings bro. Move along with your guys that knows "what's up" you'll learn more from them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Ishilove: 2:21am On Jul 23, 2017
grandstar:

To get rid of approaching girls, give yourself this assignment: Approach 30 girls in the next 5 days preferably ones you don't know and ask them out.
Kuku kill him. Only a jobless person will spend his productive time chasing women non-stop for three days like his life depends on it.

The next stage is to approach a girl or girls you like and would really like to date. Learn a few pickup lines

Example: hi, how are you? Has anyone told you you're pretty? Has anyone told you that you have beautiful cheeks( Make a genuine comment on something you really like on or in her). She would most likely blush and become a little self conscious, tongued and reply with a polite thank you. Try and recognise a blush when you see one. She may look down at her feet if standing which is an indication of blushing. Google women blushing.
Black people don't 'blush'. Our skin tone makes it an impossibility.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by iRepNaija1: 2:28am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I spent four years in the university without a girlfriend, because am afraid to approach girls. I don't want to be rejected. people gossip about me that am gay. because am always in company of guys. even my male friends are even accusing me of been gay, which I know am not. The even joke with me with jokes like
I can't sleep in one bed with you and so on.

Now what I need is advice from Nairalanders on how I can get a girlfriend that can love me. Because very soon I will be going to national youth service. am depressed because of my situation I need help.

First, you need to lose your friends. Instead of advising you about how to overcome your fear of approaching women, they're accusing you of being gay, even when you've told them you're not? You may think you do but you don't need people like that in your life.

Second, try googling. There are plenty of articles on how you can learn to approach women. Try and try again. If a woman is not interested, please don't behave like most of the men on NL and treat it like a personal failing or an insult to your ego. Just like every girl won't be into you, you won't be into every girl. If the girl is not interested, take it gracefully and move on to the next one because it wasn't meant to be. Before you know it, you'll grow more comfortable talking to women and flirting with them. Good luck.

8 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by trumpcoat(m): 2:54am On Jul 23, 2017
24sqm:
My friend, if you know what's good for you... don't have a girlfriend.. it's a set up and you'll end up regretting it.. try and develop yourself to be a better person... girls will come begging sooner or later.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by trumpcoat(m): 2:56am On Jul 23, 2017
My friend, if you know what's good for you... don't have a girlfriend.. it's a set up and you'll end up regretting it.. try and develop yourself to be a better person... girls will come begging sooner or later.

4 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by tianshie(m): 3:13am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
my guy I know that if am successful girls will come, but for now I need someone I can share my problems with and someone who will clear this believe from people that am gay. am not gay I rather die than to be a gay.

Nothing wrong with being gay. It's okay to come out of the closet. Women are a distraction after all. Perhaps a lover of the same sex will make you feel complete for ever.

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by psalmizt(m): 3:13am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I spent four years in the university without a girlfriend, because am afraid to approach girls. I don't want to be rejected. people gossip about me that am gay. because am always in company of guys. even my male friends are even accusing me of been gay, which I know am not. The even joke with me with jokes like

Now what I need is advice from Nairalanders on how I can get a girlfriend that can love me. Because very soon I will be going to national youth service. am depressed because of my situation I need help.

Young man who ever is speaking into your brain you better kick them out. I didn't get a girl until i was 30. So please stop with this disclaimer as if having a girl is a sign of status or so. Live your life and try to make impact instead of this desperate attempt to feel among.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
..abi learn grammar with?
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by adoyi81: 3:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Caustics:
go to a brothel and upload the pics online. nobody will call you gay again
EPIC grin

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by kkins25(m): 3:37am On Jul 23, 2017
WOW!! im suprised hearing this from nairaland land guys. Because its a male asking for advice they are tell him to improve him self. Lol. Nairaland hypocritical Bleep boys.
@op i was once in your shoes. Getting money doesn't slove the problem because the girls that would be chasing after you would not be the ones you want. You've said you dont want to be a player, then i suggest you look up articles from - like carlos xuma blog.

The first step is conquering the FEAR. Believe me, if you dont defeat it youlll end up marrying a lady you that would cling to you until you go broke.

Step 2: develop your social life with the females. Start building confidence. I started using whatsapp. But you must learn to engage ladies physically. Watch movies nd listen to music(the popular once) so you can have topics to discuss.

Step 3: ask your crush on a date. Whatsapp or any other platform would do. Learn cocky lines, funny jokes, emotional speech and so on. Understand the woman psyche and you would become krishna.

Step 4 : keep practicing with different ladies, those above your class wohld give you a good boost. If you can handle the classy ones then youve successfully become the alpha male. Please be a good guy and dont play or toy with the emotions of the ladies you'd use for practise.
Step 5 : dress smartly, look good

Step 0. Yes step zero, develop those brains of yours. Ladies cant resist a brainy guy or a rich guy. Be responsible. Dont become like all this cheap nairaland fuckboys.

5 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by goingape1: 3:46am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

I may advise ya, you will be a whole lot happier not having a biitch (girlfriend)

don't put liability to yaself cos naija female gorillas are liability! I REPEAT, NAIJA FEMALE GORILLAS ARE LIABILITY!

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by goingape1: 3:52am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
its better for people to call you a gay than to have apes (naija girls) as girlfriend undecided

as far you didn't burst any male azz and ya conscious is clear, you are cool!

share your problems with your family and not some God goddamn gorilla angry

that's the most common mistake we men make!

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by ismhab(m): 4:11am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

Are u sure ur john thomas is ok? if ur john thomas is ok, then u need a girl friend to be with u.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by drealtruth(m): 4:36am On Jul 23, 2017
Maglorix:
Be worried about your esteem issues,not the fact that you've never had a girlfriend.... Don't be deceived, u don't need a girl to feel loved,you don't need sex to feel pleasure,love yourself, develop ur mind and soul and they will come begging..... SURROUND YOURSELF AROUND FEMALES ,someone like u will never date again if u experience a breakup now..so get ur mind ready first
you're right, I was wondering if he is confident in himself and has a good self-esteem , I hope the OP has not being abused by relatives or bullies in school when he was young because this can also be the cause, My advice is that he should discover himself and build his confidence before attempting to get a girlfriend, and besides that surround yourself with people who like you,respect you , have good sense of humour ,have female friends and make you feel better. I guarantee you toasting a girl comes naturally and you will build your social skills. Try and watch the movie HITCH By Will Smith he was once like you in college but change his life. Goodluck brother.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by 900warriorz: 4:38am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

that is why we nairalanders are here for you smiley share your problems with us wink you don't.need a girlfriend
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Dshocker(m): 4:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Sarah20A:
Wait oo, are you a virgin boy shocked ayam not understanding undecided

Are you planning on raping him?
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Ilajeboy(m): 4:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Why is everybody still sleeping by this time undecided
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by obataokenwa(m): 5:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Yuji:

Stop quoting the Bible to support your sinful life! This is a sin. You are using the Lord's name in vain. Sex is only meant for marriage. Fornication and adultery are sins.
maybe your type don't have self control. I have dated someone without sex for a year. So, face reality
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by VivaLaFrans: 5:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Cowboy the Bleep up man and build yourself first.
Secondly, if women are your problem make as many friends you can in NYSC camp. Stay focus and watch things fall in place.
Meanwhile, A man who decides to swallow a whole coconut, has complete faith in his anus.
Watsup about you? Are you organised? Your moniker nkoh?
Nwoke kwesiri ijide amụ ya aka ka amịrị we gaa nke ọma. A man have to hold his manhood for his urine to have direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Bosoms Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.