Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (63506 Views)

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u have the trait and characteristic of a kid.U are still a teen.Kip eaten ur parents free food.Waste soul
And you are a buffoon for replying me.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

My dog will deal with you the next time you come to work.

grin

Your dog or father?

Go for a DNA test! That dog is your biological father!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Lagos-ibadan media propoganda with their misleading headline.Kanu said god would destroy anybody who stand in the way of BIAFRA.And thats how it is. because ve been voting for the past 50 years and nothing to show for it,no road,light,water.lets try something different.afonjas go and die.

. And the people you have been voting as your Local Government Chairmen and Governors and senators are from where exactly? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

I have an initiation to attend. Maybe i will use your parents soul this evening.

Do you know what happens to peeps with deranged destiny? They progress to madness. Suicide is almost always their end points.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Bro!

Go for a DNA test! Milo might be your biological father!
Milo's father may have fatherd your whorish mother
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Do you know what happens to peeps with deranged destiny? They progress to madness. Suicide is almost always their end points.
Awolowo comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

grin

Your dog or father?

Go for a DNA test! That dog is your biological father!
No your uncle.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Awolowo comes to mind.

And when you die shamelessly, your helpless kids will take over from you, and the circle of madness will continue in your family. What a pathetic situation! shocked
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
mrhowoto:
Sultanoduduwa was able to defeat the cowards of the waste. Thumps up Bro.
grin
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

Since you have accused an innocent man wrongly, may your enemies always prevail over you through lies in Jesus name Amen

May this week we are about to enter become the beginning of your problem until you repent of the false accusation against Kanu and those for him.

As for calling my talk that of a rabid dog, may your talk be avoided by all including friends of yours.

You think you were talking to a fool whom you thought you could shake off through making claims of a video that is not in existence.

As long as you did not provide that video, your problem will overpower you like the one that overpowered Buhari

Rabid dog as I said. Foaming in the mouth. grin

And no......I didn't claim any video was in existence. I asked whether even if I showed you a video, you would accept your master is a charlatan? It's simple conjecture which is beyond your comprehension.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

And when you die shamelessly, your helpless kids will take over from you, and the circle of madness will continue in your family. What a pathetic situation! shocked
Too dry.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

And you are a buffoon for replying me.
I don't trade insult with kid.U are a kid.i knw u type.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Milo's father may have fatherd your whorish mother

grin grin grin

If if you were a Yoruba, you would have been addressed as "Omo Aja" grin grin grin

Meaning, Son of a dog

Now you see why your mum is always asking you to allow Milo come spend time at her place wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
I don't trade insult with kid.U are a kid.i knw u type.
You are a rat.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

If if you were a Yoruba, you would have been addressed as "Omo Aja" grin grin grin

Meaning, Son of a dog

Now you see why your mum is always asking you to allow Milo come spend time at her place wink
Dry talk.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Too dry.

Have you started experiencing emotional trauma? It is one of the side effects of your pathetic condition.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

No your uncle.

What's the breed of your dad? Local, Alsatian, Dalmatian, Boarboel, Rotweiler or chowchow grin

Your mumcy try!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by mrhowoto: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

grin
Nwaguy ka ibu.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Dry talk.

Call it anything, it won't add an inch to your small man.

Oloshi, Oloriburuku, Arindin somebori
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nwakaumu(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

. And the people you have been voting as your Local Government Chairmen and Governors and senators are from where exactly? undecided
They are from your asshole.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by jbnm: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
He should be afraid of buhari!d guy is his worst nightmare.he won't admits it but deep down I know he pray for d man'S dead.plz note dat i hate buhari but anti b.if u complete am na u sabi oo!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by vioment: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Am beginning to give Nnamdi Kanu more respect. First, it was biafra or nothing, now, it is saying that but pointing out where the govt could be wise to take a stand. If the federal govt. cannot apologize and make efforts to show igbo integration into Nigeria. They need to give igbos special attention small, a little bit more than others and south south should be included in that attention package too. If done wisely, it should be financial, tourism marketing, etc.
There is Lagos, Kano, Abuja, all major economic states in Nigeria with major federal govt presence. Commerce is booming, people locally and from other states are encouraged to go there for work because of the major govt financial presence and focus there. It encourages integration in the nation. When the federal govt as a whole is mocking, basically aiding and abetting along tribal lines, then its credibility would be challenged. Nobody can point to any significant federal govt presence in any south east region, and don't even point to PH because the place they finalize their(oil companies) deals are in those big states i called out earlier. Even south south states suffer because they are around igbos, you know neighboring states benefit from major state economic boom. If those neighboring states apply themselves well,not the mediocre standard we hold Nigeria, they could be beneficiaries of that boom, that could keep them functioning. The reason the south south suffer is because the federal govt made up of the northern tribes and yoruba tribe, but mostly northern tribes especially the hausas and fulanis. Anyway, igbos are left out.

Imagine say papa and mama born us, we come fight, after the fight, them cun lock u inside toilet, them no dey let u do anything, that toilet na where u go shit and eat. Igbos smile and happiness shouldn't be any other tribe's anger, same for anyone else; especially when it don't directly or indirectly hurt someone else. Every tribe should be proud of the igbo states just like igbos, igbos are proud of abuja, kano, lagos, ogun, ondo, kwara, niger, etc because that is their state. They are happy and comfortable to be igbos but they love their state. Like me, am forever las gidi but I love my igbo tribe, i am proud to be a Nigerian and an igbo tribe if you really want to know. I still respect every other Nigerian and love them and proud of them too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Dry talk.

How do you cope with life despite having a miserable and unfair one? Shouldn't be insulting you as am beginning to pity you. Am a born-again and would not want to compound your woes and ill-luck as its already a constant you won't live past next month, I won't want to have a hand in your death.

May your soul rest in peace in advance.

Rest on! We hate you, but God loves you more

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Moukandjo: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:
I'm very sure flaaaatheads will believe this nonsense. They are so dead in the brain that they will believe any trash as long as it comes from kanu, things that even a primary school pupil will discard as trash.
Baba, you fall my hand! How can you say these unintelligent gorilla descendants from the land of the rising potopoto are brain dead when they have no brain in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
SegunAdewole:
God has been punishing zoogeria for years for holding elections in the headquater of evil and darkness which zoogeria stands for, that's why people stand under rain and sunshine to vote but still end up in IDP camps in oshogbo and daura. Now what is the essence of the votes?

grin grin

being an impostor is that what u would be doing when u finally get your Biafra dumb head? na people like u, that won't allow una Biafra to come to pass when you don't believe in yourself. na because of nairaland Chinedu nwokem turn to segun adewole

na only God fit deliver u people
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Moukandjo:

Baba, you fall my hand! How can you say these unintelligent gorilla descendants from the land of the rising potopoto are brain dead when they have no brain in the first place?

Fools are many in this clime, but yours is double foolishnesss
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

How do you cope with life despite having a miserable and unfair one? Shouldn't be insulting you as am beginning to pity you. Am a born-again and would not want to compound your woes and ill-luck as it already a constant you live past next month, I won't want to have have hand in your death.

May your soul rest in peace in advance.

Rest on! We hate you, but God loves you more
Uncircumcised Afonja moslem stop bringing Christianity into your comments.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Call it anything, it won't add an inch to your small man.

Oloshi, Oloriburuku, Arindin somebori
Mkpi ezi amonsu ewu iti.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by wristbangle: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
This useless man has finally become a nuisance
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Have you started experiencing emotional trauma? It is one of the side effects of your pathetic condition.
My initiation is going smoothly. Check on your parents. I will be using them for my initiation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Uncircumcised Afonja moslem stop bringing Christianity into your comments.

grin grin grin

You re pained and bitter! You beginning to see your resemblance with Milo.

Brave-up. Having a dog has a father is no big deal! Afteral, your grand-father was a pig too.

Your women associating with animals is becoming a problem you have to change if you not presently also mating wit an animal
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Mkpi ezi amonsu ewu iti.

grin grin grin

O jo were!

Omo Bingo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.