Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (63512 Views)

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by OgaBuhari: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
[s] "The Bigger Jesus Has Spoken"

What Sort Of god executes his own people

MODIFIED: Nnamdi Kanus god will be destroying the entire African Jewish Race bkuz he cant lead them into the promised land Without The Help Of Trump. America Has Been Ignoring Nnamdi Kanu's god since 1967. [/s]
Yoruba Muslim
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Including your coward generation.
u are too small. A good slap will reshape ur worthless destiny.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by mayze: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Since your poor mom brought this mental curse on your destiny, I think sucking her blood dry will be the right thing to do. Don't you think so?

U guys should ignore dis guy...he's super dry...he started wat he can't finish...expected more...so so disappointed..kept repeating the same milo poo...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Horlufemi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

Tell the clown called Obi1kenobi whom you quoted to provide the video link of the interview he threatened to release to expose the fraud he claims Kanu is

Obi1kenobi is bloody clown for threatening to expose the video of this interview and yet failed to do so.

Obi1kenobi , Kanu is greater than you and your descendants

All I know is Nigerians are intellectually disabled. Have a wonderful night.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

It is a shame that your destiny just got wasted over a fault that isn't yours. Big shame indeed
Same goes to your generation.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
mayze:

U guys should ignore dis guy...he's super dry...he started wat he can't finish...expected more...so so disappointed..kept repeating the same milo poo...
Another idp patient on my payroll.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

The problem with your deranged destiny is that it can never be mended again till you die. Once more, sorry for your irreparable loss.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u are too small. A good slap will reshape ur worthless destiny.
I am oduduwa your forefather . Do you want me to incur my wrath on your soul.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by mayze: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Another idp patient on my payroll.

Ain't got ur time...u ain't smart enuff..u cnt hold a long reasonable nd constructive convo obviously...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

The problem with your deranged destiny is that it can never be mended again till you die. Once more, sorry for your irreparable loss.
The feeling is mutual.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by OgaBuhari: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

I've been watching you guys brawl.
U and adetayo234 just dey carry una fight dey drag from one thread to the other..

Wetin dey worry una
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by netflicks(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Well...He speaks with authority that's the true spirit of a leader.... A leader is never afraid to die for his people. Watch him closely and learn, there is a reason behind every act. If we have men like him all over this present administration Nigeria would have been great but too bad despite all the tribal war on social media, your tribal heads in govt. won't stop sucking this country until nothing is left then they will come for that little bread u are managing may be thats when you will realise that Nigeria is a Zoo where the big and wild animals eat and the helpless starve.. Think! Bro think!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
WabbyOne:

And you think your vote will make any difference?.
Your reason for even wanting to go "Risk" ya life is very very lucid.
A child that presents his head for the breaking of a coconut will not partake of the eating thereof.
#StayAtHome #EatNsala #BeWise

Idioot!

Risk my life against who? IPOB? MAD MAN.

Come out that day and threaten anybody let the military use you for suya. Anu Mpama.

Stay within your confines of freedom and let me stay within mine. I am going to vote. Is it your business?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by KANUIPOB: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
God Punish Kanu and his group. nnamdi Kanu is bastard
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
mayze:

Ain't got ur time...u ain't smart enuff..u cnt hold a long reasonable nd constructive convo obviously...
I have some ratak to spare.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

The feeling is mutual.

Sine feelers have it that this curse will also germinate in your next generation. What would you say to that?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nwakaumu(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lagos-ibadan media propoganda and their antics of misleading headline.Nnamdi Kanu says that, "anybody that stands in the way of Biafra will be destroyed".and thats how it is,iseee.because we been voting for the past 60 years and nothing to show for it.No water,electricity,road,housing,security,job,food,etc.lets try something diffrent this time around,we are not zombies.afonja go and die.mind your skull mining business in ogun state.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
OgaBuhari:
U and adetayo234 just dey carry una fight dey drag from one thread to the other..

Wetin dey worry una

Don't mind the guy. He thought he knew how to misbehave; he doesn't know he is just a learner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
OgaBuhari:

Wetin dey worry una
That deranged soul insulted my friend. I had to return the favour.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Melonny(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
I am just sorry for the family of this fool. Even if the president won't come back, the acting president ain't as gentle as we think. He is smarter than the President. No one will pity or remember you because history doesn't remember losers and fools. Ask the family of that man or runner-up in 100m at the last Olympics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by LeFreakSoChic(f): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
My grouse with these nonentities is their flag. Never seen anything so ugly and bad luck emitting. I'm in support of an independent Biafra.
They just need to change this flag. It oozes bad luck, destruction, foolery, poverty, idiocy, thuggery, drug trafficking, baby factories and shii.
Change it to warmer colours, to make it pleasing to the eyes.
Doesn't mean the above listed wouldn't remain part and parcel of an average Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

That deranged soul insulted my friend. I had to return the favour.

Hmmmm.. .i just pity those that will marry your kids and their mental derangement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

I am oduduwa your forefather . Do you want me to incur my wrath on your soul.
u have the trait and characteristic of a kid.U are still a teen.Kip eaten ur parents free food.Waste soul
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Sine feelers have it that this curse will also germinate in your next generation. What would you say to that?
Back to sender.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Is that all you can come up with. Try harder. Milo wants you to blow his whistle. Hurry up adetayo234 is angling to do it.

grin grin grin

You so proud of Milo whistle. Sure it's the longest you have seen.

Yourself and your dad must be so jealous of the length and width. Can imagine how hornny your mother would be sighting Milo's joystick.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by rxgodwin(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
chiagozien:
you are more pain than we ndi anambra.

Oga am full fledged nwa afo.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Back to sender.

Are you tired already? Next time, don't be stupid enough to start what you cant finish. You thought you were the only one that could talk when you started all these nonsenses; you failed to realise that you don't have monopoly over abuse.

If you want to continue, I'm ever ready for you, useless blockhead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by loomer: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Unless dem destroy properties, which I believe say Nigeria government dey expect them to do, election go hold. Even if na 10 people vote that day.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by mrhowoto: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sultanoduduwa was able to defeat the cowards of the waste. Thumps up Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Are you tired already? Next time, don't be stupid enough to start what you cant finish. You thought you were the only one that could talk when you started all these nonsenses; you failed to realise that you don't have monopoly over abuse.

If you want to continue, I'm ever ready for you, useless blockhead.
I have an initiation to attend. Maybe i will use your parents soul this evening.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

You so proud of Milo whistle. Sure it's the longest you have seen.

Yourself and your dad must be so jealous of the length and width. Can imagine how hornny your mother would be sighting Milo's joystick.

My dog will deal with you the next time you come to work.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Is that all you can come up with. Try harder. Milo wants you to blow his whistle. Hurry up adetayo234 is angling to do it.

Bro!

Go for a DNA test! Milo might be your biological father!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Accepts Ganduje’s Council Of Chiefs Chairmanship Appointment / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.