Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,685 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? (8297 Views)

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? / Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu / Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2017
F
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Mzflow(f): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2017
I keep asking these questions too,how do one explain God's presence in terrible situations?
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by magoo10(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2017
in psalm 103vs 8 The bible tells us that our God is slow to anger. and in proverbs 11vs21 he says be assured that the evil nan will not go unpunished.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by 0b100100111: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Good Question!

One of those question that when critically pondered and analyzed, you will never miss the conclusion that it's all fiction!

God and devil re just characters in Middle-East storybooks to enslave and capture the weak and gullible.

Cos have never seen a King on Earth that has created room for a rival, how much more one that claims to be the Almighty

It's an actor and boss thingy we do see in Hollywood movies!

2 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by kevoh(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
It's either this god is aware but powerless to prevent it or he is aware but too wicked to prevent it or he is both unaware and powerless...Take your pick!

1 Like

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by sukkot: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2017
lmao you people are funny. when you are doing evil under the covers you think you got away with it and nobody saw you. and then when it is time to pay for the sin you say why GOD ? that woman was 34. do you know the things she did when she was in her twenties ? no you dont. but to GOD revenge is a dish best served cold, meaning when you have forgotten about it. That your aunty was no innocent woman. GOD brought that evil upon her.

ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

JOB 4 VS 7 "Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished? Where were the upright ever destroyed? <<< GOD DOES NOT DESTROY INNOCENT PEOPLE. QUESTION IS WHAT WAS IN THAT YA AUNTIES CLOSET BEFORE SHE WAS TAKEN ?
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by GT84(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2017
go and ask Jehovah witnesses,,, dey will tell you Y
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Universities: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2017
adepeter26:
Infact, he's the creator of evil.

God is demonic.

God is a monster

God love roasting humans

Read Isaiah 45:7

ODE spotted.....
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by lanre316: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by IdeyFindWife: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2017
adepeter26:

God is demonic.

God is a monster

God love roasting humans

This Peter don deny God again o undecided!
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by lanre316: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2017
sukkot:
lmao you people are funny. when you are doing evil under the covers you think you got away with it and nobody saw you. and then when it is time to pay for the sin you say why GOD ? that woman was 34. do you know the things she did when she was in her twenties ? no you dont. but to GOD revenge is a dish best served cold, meaning when you have forgotten about it. That your aunty was no innocent woman. GOD brought that evil upon her.

JOB 4 VS 7 "Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished? Where were the upright ever destroyed? <<< GOD DOES NOT DESTROY INNOCENT PEOPLE. QUESTION IS WHAT WAS IN THAT YA AUNTIES CLOSET BEFORE SHE WAS TAKEN ?

Think very well about what you wrote. Could a true Creator of this universe be this petty and exacting vengeance like humans. Something definitely doesn't add up

2 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by senny4ril2424(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
Seun, please explain, why the Muslim folks do not have to swear
"I believe that there no god/God but JEHOVAH."
"I believe that JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY SON OF God."
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Before commenting on Christian thread, Christian folks can I get a 1000(signatures) likes for this petition to be fully implemented, this is completely not acceptable and we cannot afford to keep quiet on this any longer.
....u will not get up to ten....o yea pagan
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by sukkot: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2017
lanre316:

Think very well about what you wrote. Could a true Creator of this universe be this petty and exacting vengeance like humans. Something definitely doesn't add up
Not vengeance for himself. vengeance for what you did to someone else. remember all sins are done by what you did to someone else. you stole from someone, slept with someones wife, etc etc. the revenge is not for him. its payment for what you did by bringing pain to someone else. now you must feel pain and be destroyed. its just
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2017
sukkot:

Lol. This is complete nonsense. Some evil doers still live while innocents have left this world. By your logic, his aunt was rewarded for a wrong doing. I guess same logic applies to innocent kids that dies while evil ones live till old ages despite committing several havocs. Brilliant of you

4 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by lanre316: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
sukkot:
Not vengeance for himself. vengeance for what you did to someone else. remember all sins are done by what you did to someone else. you stole from someone, slept with someones wife, etc etc. the revenge is not for him. its payment for what you did by bringing pain to someone else. now you must feel pain and be destroyed. its just

He knows people will do these bad things, he did nothing to prevent them from doing it, wait for them to do it and even harm other innocents as they're doing bad things and only wait for them to die and later roast them alive in hell fire for billions of years for sins committed in few years of their brief lifetime. Is that justice? We have been hoodwinked. This is not the character of a wise loving just God who created humans, who has the power to make anything he wants possible yet does nothing to prevent evil affecting man even with all his omniscient knowledge of the future and omnipotent power to make anything possible. Something doesn't add up. We have been deceived and the true Creator has been misrepresented.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
2Timithy 3

1But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men (pepole) will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. 6 From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, 7 always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth. 8 Nowquote author=kingJoya post=58739979]Happy sunday nairalanders, I am curious, whenever something tragic happens. It is attributed as God's will. Recently my cousin's wife died after an illness of just three days at a very young age, 34 year old to be precise. This has left my cousin and the entire family very devastated. Now my anger is that, everyone keep saying its God's will. And my question is, why will God allow this , why will he allow my cousin to be alone at his young age, why did he leave the kids motherless at their tender age. Is God really aware of all this tragic happenings? [/quote]
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Student125(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
sukkot:

Senseless post

2 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by akaahs(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bros read Mathew 13:24-43 u ll understand it clearly
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by musicwriter(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:
Happy sunday nairalanders, I am curious, whenever something tragic happens. It is attributed as God's will. Recently my cousin's wife died after an illness of just three days at a very young age, 34 year old to be precise. This has left my cousin and the entire family very devastated. Now my anger is that, everyone keep saying its God's will. And my question is, why will God allow this , why will he allow my cousin to be alone at his young age, why did he leave the kids motherless at their tender age. Is God really aware of all this tragic happenings?

You're asking this question because you think there's a God sitting on a throne watching us. That's the God of religion- a very wicked God and is capable of killing multitudes.

The real God has set things in motion and everything works as a result of physics (called tme and chance by Ecclesiastis), he may even be part of us trying to get perfection of everything. It could be a part of him actually died when your sister died. So, really your sister didn't die as God cannot die.

1 Like

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by sukkot: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
lanre316:

He knows people will do these bad things, he did nothing to prevent them from doing it, wait for them to do it and even harm other innocents as they're doing bad things and only wait for them to die and later roast them alive in hell fire for billions of years for sins committed in few years of their brief lifetime. Is that justice? We have been hoodwinked. This is not the character of a wise loving just God who created humans, who has the power to make anything he wants possible yet does nothing to prevent evil affecting man even with all his omniscient knowledge of the future and omnipotent power to make anything possible. Something doesn't add up. We have been deceived and the true Creator has been misrepresented.
its called freewill. we are not created as robots

and where in the bible does it say you will be roasted alive for billions of years ? lmao

1 Like

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by sukkot: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. This is complete nonsense. Some evil doers still live while innocents have left this world. By your logic, his aunt was rewarded for a wrong doing. I guess same logic applies to innocent kids that dies while evil ones live till old ages despite committing several havocs. Brilliant of you
everybody has their own time to pay. but everybody will pay. and there are no innocent little kids. humans are not the flesh. the flesh is the clothing. the spirit in that flesh is thousand upon thousands of years old. hence the saying we are born in sin. you carry over sin like how people carry over classes in university lol. from one lifetime to the next. there are no innocent babies. those babies are as demonic as can be but they are limited by the small bodies they have when born. when they grow their real essence will come out then you will see the real demon lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
op, I have seen other folks answered - No! because God don't Exist, but the reason am here is to let you know even if God exist, he would have little or no control over man since he is way different from man, however, man is the wildest and and brutish being on earth, lesser animals are somewhat earth friendly but man is a selfish beast always out for competition driven by his intelligence and ego, by so doing, it leads to self destruction and endangerment of other species and the planet we call home.

The life of man is brutish and short compared to a God who is perfect and everlasting. it don't add up so it's only logical to say, man created God to outsmart his fellow men prior to our brutish and competitive nature.

1 Like

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
God said he will have mercy on who he will have mercy on. Besides Satan is the ruler of this world, God gives Satan limited time and Satan is trying his best in causing death, sickness and chaos all over the world. The bible also said the wages of sin is death
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by fynex(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:
Happy sunday nairalanders, I am curious, whenever something tragic happens. It is attributed as God's will. Recently my cousin's wife died after an illness of just three days at a very young age, 34 year old to be precise. This has left my cousin and the entire family very devastated. Now my anger is that, everyone keep saying its God's will. And my question is, why will God allow this , why will he allow my cousin to be alone at his young age, why did he leave the kids motherless at their tender age. Is God really aware of all this tragic happenings?

He's omnipresent.... He sees and knows all things....

If you read your Bible you will know why He let's things happen....

Most of the things happening are caused by man....

God gave us the right to freedom.... Though we misuse it....

For every decision we make whether good or bad there are consequences...even when God forgives us....

Spend more time studying the Bible and ask God for understanding and better answers to this question He will reveal it to you...
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by lanre316: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
sukkot:
its called freewill. we are not created as robots

and where in the bible does it say you will be roasted alive for billions of years ? lmao

Freewill, you say. You got me laughing in ancient Greek. So if someone is about to harm your children and destroy your treasured property and you know this beforehand and you have the power to stop him, you will let the person exercise his freewill?

3 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by sukkot: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
lanre316:

Freewill, you say. You got me laughing in ancient Greek. So if someone is about to harm your children and destroy your treasured property and you know this beforehand and you have the power to stop him, you will let the person exercise his freewill?
see, you dont understand how this all works and it is just as well because you are not spiritual. everyone that needs protecting will always be protected. the righteous are always protected. those types of things will only happen to people who deserve judgement. so for every person that is willing to go on a destructive crime spree or killing spree, there are always people who deserve that judgement and GOD will facilitate it so these two factions cross path and the killer will kill the person who needs to be killed. as the bible so cleverly put it its SATAN CASTING OUT SATAN. as such no innocent person gets destroyed. if you get destroyed you were not innocent. gerrit ?
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:

Op, RIP to the dead.

According to the Bible, God doesn't know about everything happening, as He himself regretted to have created humans, he didn't know that humans will be doing evil.

According to the Qur'an, He knows everything before he created them, he knows what will happen tomorrow, he knows who will die he knows about the free will, He know what each man will be, will choose, will like, will love.

He is the All hearer ... All knower.

Belief based on you conscience.

1 Like

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by twosquare(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:
Sorry about your cousin's wife. It pains me when I see a situation like that. However, be not deceived. Most of the things happening are not God's will. They come as a result of negligence, carelessness, man-made repercussions and sometimes, natural.

If there is standard Healthcare system in our country, her death may not occur. Most of the deaths we have in Nigeria either by road or sickness are avoidable but greedy leaders turned this country to somewhere that's corrosive to life.

Is God aware? Why can't He do something? Well, He appointed us all to do something about it supernaturally or physically. But you and me are failing in our spiritual responsibilities, thereby affecting the natural. If we are not obeying the scriptures, we won't be able to raise the dead. Someone should have just raised her, but where is the power? We have gone astray, therefore, it will be difficult to remove tears.

Read these two posts:

https://www.scribeofrighteousness.net/patriarchs-champions-el/

https://www.scribeofrighteousness.net/myth-or-reality-long-life-in-genesis/
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
sukkot:
see, you dont understand how this all works and it is just as well because you are not spiritual. everyone that needs protecting will always be protected. the righteous are always protected. those types of things will only happen to people who deserve judgement. so for every person that is willing to go on a destructive crime spree or killing spree, there are always people who deserve that judgement and GOD will facilitate it so these two factions cross path and the killer will kill the person who needs to be killed. as the bible so cleverly put it its SATAN CASTING OUT SATAN. as such no innocent person gets destroyed. if you get destroyed you were not innocent. gerrit ?

shocked shocked shocked

Omo See, Senseless Sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by klassykute(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Holyfield1:
Numb skull
ur father
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by captain247: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
adepeter26:

God is demonic.

God is a monster

God love roasting humans

Why interpreting the Bible wrongly. Read below and stop making jest of God if you're not a believer.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

45:10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

45:11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

45:13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts. Isa

1 Like

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
If YOU claim HE is OMNISCIENT, why ask? undecided
Abi is HIS second name BUHARI? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ / What Happens When The Heavens Are Closed? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Follow Jesus Instead Of Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.