Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? (8294 Views)

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? / Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu / Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by chukzyfcbb: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op God bless you. when I too lost my father everyone said something similar and I was like WTF!
Death sometimes come not only by Gods will but by mans action directly or indirectly.

I can decide to drive reckless have an accident that would end my life and that of a passerby. the families of the passerby who died now say its Gods will, when its infact a man made action.

We may never fully understand death, but I do know that its not God will that people die at a young age. That I know for sure

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by reachbenny(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
I empathize with you and your entire family my dear!

In my opinion and from what I understand, there is God and there is the devil as well.

God is not in charge of this world. The devil is! God has given us authority via His infallible Word to rule and reign in this life pending when he comes back.

John 10:10 gives us the mission and vision of the devil. This hasn't changed at all.

We will always need the Word of God to enjoy life to its fullest. We have to fight the good fight of faith to stay in charge.

Death might also come as a result of man's carelessness. We have to keep at eating right, resting well, exercising, thinking and talking right as well as doing the needful to stay alive.

The devil is in charge of this world but we can and should use the Word of God to put him where he belongs. Mathew 4.

Once again, accept our deepest condolences. We love you.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by SaviTar(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
sukkot:
lmao you people are funny. when you are doing evil under the covers you think you got away with it and nobody saw you. and then when it is time to pay for the sin you say why GOD ? that woman was 34. do you know the things she did when she was in her twenties ? no you dont. but to GOD revenge is a dish best served cold, meaning when you have forgotten about it. That your aunty was no innocent woman. GOD brought that evil upon her.

ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

JOB 4 VS 7 "Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished? Where were the upright ever destroyed? <<< GOD DOES NOT DESTROY INNOCENT PEOPLE. QUESTION IS WHAT WAS IN THAT YA AUNTIES CLOSET BEFORE SHE WAS TAKEN ?

God does not destroy innocent people but he gives Satan permission to destroy them.Go and read the story of job....satan had to seek God's permission before destroying jobs family.God knows about the suffering of innocent people but he will fold his arms and watch them die.Because that iswhat he wants.God had no regard for human feeling,all he wants is to test our faith in him by causing pain and misery to us.
He did it to Job and recently to Bradley Lowrey.
Bradley had cancer,he was an innocent 9 year old kid.he suffered from cancer,his poor parents cried cuz Bradley was in pain.God could have healed him.All he had to was stretch out a hand and take Bradley cancer away but he didnt.He sat on his heavenly throne and watched the poor kid die
If an earthly master kills your loved one just to test your faith,how will you feel?...how will you react?

But it's perfectly okay for God to allow such cruelty. Because everything is for a purpose and God works in mysterious ways.
Bullshit.

I have good reason to believe that God is an egocentric,glory-thirsty,psychopath who hurts innocent people to fullfil his wish.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
Seun, please explain, why the Muslim folks do not have to swear
"I believe that there no god/God but JEHOVAH."
"I believe that JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY SON OF God."
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Before commenting on Christian thread, Christian folks can I get a 1000(signatures) likes for this petition to be fully implemented, this is completely not acceptable and we cannot afford to keep quiet on this any longer.
A lot of people have this deep hatred for Islam due to reasons very obvious to you. Without that oath haters will flood in there and turn the section to a place to pour out their hatred.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
God allows suffering to continue at present for good reasons. Consider just one: It is often people who cause suffering to others. Many bullies and tyrants who inflict pain are unwilling to change their ways. So for God to remove a major cause of suffering, he will have to destroy such people. Explaining why God has not yet destroyed those who do wrong, the apostle Peter wrote: “Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.” ( 2 Peter 3:9) Jehovah God’s patience is an expression of his loving and merciful personality. Soon, though, Jehovah God will act. He will “repay tribulation to those who make tribulation” for the innocent. Those who inflict unjust suffering will “undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction.”— 2 Thessalonians 1:6-9.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Holyfield1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
klassykute:
ur father

Did you go to church today? What does the Bible say about insulting ones parents?

Omo ale rada rada
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by sukkot: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
SaviTar:

God does not destroy innocent people but he gives Satan permission to destroy them.Go and read the story of job....satan had to seek God's permission before destroying jobs family.God knows about the suffering of innocent people but he will fold his arms and watch them die.Because that iswhat he wants.God had no regard for human feeling,all he wants is to test our faith in him by causing pain and misery to us.
Bradley had cancer,he was an innocent 9 year old kid.he suffered from cancer,his poor parents cried cuz Bradley was in pain.God could have healed him.All he had to was stretch out a hand and take Bradley cancer away but he didnt.He sat on his heavenly throne and watched the poor kid die
If an earthly master kills your loved one just to test your faith,how will you feel?...how will you react?

But it's perfectly okay for God to allow such cruelty. Because everything is for a purpose and God works in mysterious ways.
Bullshit.

I have good reason to believe that God is an egocentric,glory-thirsty,psychopath who hurts innocent people to fullfil his wish.
and thats exactly what I have said. SATAN CASTING OUT SATAN. we do not disagree. only point I disagree with you on is that bradley is innocent and that all those tortured are innocent.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by thunderbabs: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
He is even aware of this post sef undecided
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by oriakuna: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
First read job 34: 10, God does not cause the bad conditions in the world today, its jus a matter of time before God will undo all the effects of mankinds suffering, but before then console yourself with the words of Revelation 21:4
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by tete7000(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:
Happy sunday nairalanders, I am curious, whenever something tragic happens. It is attributed as God's will. Recently my cousin's wife died after an illness of just three days at a very young age, 34 year old to be precise. This has left my cousin and the entire family very devastated. Now my anger is that, everyone keep saying its God's will. And my question is, why will God allow this , why will he allow my cousin to be alone at his young age, why did he leave the kids motherless at their tender age. Is God really aware of all this tragic happenings?

There is what you call absolute will and permissive will of God. Absolute will of God refers to things that happen by God's direct and expressive wish, the permissive will is one that happen by own making but which God allow to take place in order to respect the freewill he has given us. Let me give you an example in Abraham, he has two sons - Ishmael and Isaac. While Isaac is the son of promise, Ishmael is not, while God allowed Ishmael to be born, he has no hand in his making. However, Abraham pleaded with God to allow Ishmael to live and God received his prayer. The problem however is that because God never in the absolute sense of it sanctioned the existence of Ishmael plenty future complications would come from his birth. Of course, we are aware he hasn't even grown before Sarah demanded he and his mother be thrown out. Both him and his mother will consequently went through ordeals they in real sense of it will not be able to hold God really responsible for.

It is the same problem we face in the world, sin and flesh usually stand in our way of hearing definitively from God. Everything God does is perfectly good, it is when we mix our ambition up with God's will or when we confuse our ambition with his wish that problems arise. At that point, we turn God to damage controller rather than the author of our actions. In choosing partners, many of us can't really in an honest sense beat our chest to it that God chose for us. Infact, we do many prohibited things sometimes to get people marry us that whatever subsequently happen in marriage cannot really be attributed to God but rather to our choice. That God permits it doesn't always mean that God wills it. NO! While I am not saying God didnt choose for your cousin, I want us to always do more of introspection when things go wrong rather than attribute every bad that happen to us to absolute will of God. Our question should be: Where did I miss it God? Was there a time you were trying to talk to me to warn that I ignore it? Even in cases that lead to death, there are many times the death could actually be attributed to negligence and error on our part than on God deliberately killing our loved ones. God wants to always be part of our daily decision making and when we ignore him and refuse to give him absolute chance to do that, we head for calamity the devil plans for us.

Take heart bro for the loss in your family. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. However, you people still need to seek his help to channel the way forward. Failure to do so might bring more future pains. God is not wicked, it is we that usually miss his warning to us and allow the devil seize those opportunities to strike. The scripture will say the devil your adversary roars like a lion looking for whom to devour, stand up to him strong in FAITH. Our weapons of warfare are not canal because we fight spiritual forces in high places.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by orunto27: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes.
He destroyed the evil once by Flood.
Next, He will destroy all evil by Fire burning with Sulfur.
Then He will build two Jerusalems, Cities of God, for The Faithfuls.
Just imagine yourself qualifing for that Jerusalem, where there will be no Fulani with AK47 to harass you, no Evans, the Billionaire kidnapper to worry you and no Cownu or Cabal to scheme life out of you.
Such is The Utopia Christians are craving for.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by SaviTar(m): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
sukkot:
and thats exactly what I have said. SATAN CASTING OUT SATAN. we do not disagree. only point I disagree with you on is that bradley is innocent and that all those tortured are innocent.

You must be a psychopath....how can you say that Bradley is not innocent?
What wrong could he have done to justify dying by cancer?

Stop defending your God
Stop lying to yourself
stop saying that only guilty people suffer.

Innocent people have died terrible deaths.
Innocent people have suffered in pain which is not self-inflicted!
Innocent people have been killed and tortured but God allowed it.

You are trying to say that Bradley died because he is guilty....guilty of what?
Is Bradley a sinner?
Does he deserve to die?

You sound like a psychopath....a sadist,one who finds excuses to justify pain and suffering.

What about Job's family....they were guilty abi?

Guilty of what?

Show me a bible verse that said Job's family is guilty of sin.

Stop spewing lies and bullshit....you sound live the devil.

My little brother died at the age of 2....My parents did everything to save him but they couldn't.

Are you saying that my baby brother is guilty and deserved to die?

I wish i could punch you in the face,you deserve a beating.

Two faced hypocrite....are you better than Bradley Lowrey or my late baby brother?

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by sukkot: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
SaviTar:

You must be a psychopath....how can you say that Bradley is not innocent?
What wrong could he have done to justify dying by cancer?

Stop defending your God
Stop lying to yourself
stop saying that only guilty people suffer.

Innocent people have died terrible deaths.
Innocent people have suffered in pain which is not self-inflicted!
Innocent people have been killed and tortured but God allowed it.

You are trying to say that Bradley died because he is guilty....guilty of what?
Is Bradley a sinner?
Does he deserve to die?

You sound like a psychopath....a sadist,one who finds excuses to justify pain and suffering.

What about Job's family....they were guilty abi?

Guilty of what?

Show me a bible verse that said Job's family is guilty of sin.

Stop spewing lies and bullshit....you sound live the devil.

My little brother died at the age of 2....My parents did everything to save him but they couldn't.

Are you saying that my baby brother is guilty and deserved to die?

I wish i could punch you in the face,you deserve a beating.

Two faced hypocrite....are you better than Bradley Lowrey or my late baby brother?
maybe he was a vicious white slave owner in past life. maybe he was one of king leopolds men in the congo who was hacking black babies to death, maybe he was the one who dropped the bomb on hiroshima and nagarzaky ? pick one. point is he is not innocent

and neither was your two year old brother.

and if you read the story of job carefully you will see his and his familys sins

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Koboland(f): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
hold on let me ask Him
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by SaviTar(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
sukkot:
maybe he was a vicious white slave owner in past life. maybe he was one of king leopolds men in the congo who was hacking black babies to death, maybe he was the one who dropped the bomb on hiroshima and nagarzaky ? pick one. point is he is not innocent

and neither was your two year old brother.

and if you read the story of job carefully you will see his and his familys sins

Idiot...you are not a human being.
You have no heart,no feelings.

You are indirectly trying to introduce reincarnation.
You are a christian and christians dont believe in reincarnation....Go and ask a Bible scholar or man of God....they'll tell you that reincarnation is not valid in christian teaching.....People die once...they dont come back.

I'm an atheist but i used to be a christian and i know they dont believe in reincarnation.

How can an atheist like me teach you common sense.
You are a christian and you're supposed to be better than the common atheist.

Honestly you are a disgrace to your religion.You dont deserve to carry that bible.

Go to London and talk about Bradley Lowrey....tell them that Bradley deserved to die....tell them that Bradley is guilty.
The british people would be tempted to use jungle justice on you.

Bradley is innocent.
He is a born again christian.
His parents are hardcore christians.
He did not deserve to die of cancer.

Shame on you.
You belong in the African traditional religion not christiandom.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by iRepNaija1: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is this a serious question? God is omnipresent so how can someone or something be behind His back?
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by sukkot: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
SaviTar:

Idiot...you are not a human being.
You have no heart,no feelings.

You are indirectly trying to introduce reincarnation.
You are a christian and christians dont believe in reincarnation....Go and
ask a Bible scholar or man of God....they'll tell you that reincarnation is not valid in christian teaching.....People die once...they dont come back.

I'm an atheist but i used to be a christian and i know they dont believe in reincarnation.

How can an atheist like me teach you common sense.
You are a christian and you're supposed to be better than the common atheist.

Honestly you are a disgrace to your religion.You dont deserve to carry that bible.

Go to London and talk about Bradley Lowrey....tell them that Bradley deserved to die....tell them that Bradley is guilty.
The british people would be tempted to use jungle justice on you.

Bradley is innocent.
He is a born again christian.
His parents are hardcore christians.
He did not deserve to die of cancer.

Shame on you.
You belong in the African traditional religion not christiandom.

well fortunately for me I am not a christian. I consider myself a spiritual person and yes reincarnation is in the bible. elijah returned as john the baptist

matthew 11 vs 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come. <<< REINCARNATION

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by thoth: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
The Concept of God as presented by Christianity and Islam results in extremely moronic individuals.

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by plessis: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
klassykute:
av u asked y u ar still alive even wen u lost sm1 dear? Av u seen sm tragic cases in d hospital? Can u eat? Av u seen sm one is is been feed through a drip? Can u walk? Av u seen a cripple? Can u see av u seen a blind pesin.. bro life is hard tinz happen blamin or questioning God wont change anything. If u ar a christian just thank God for u seing today bro no matter wat happens its always better days ahead man i assure u
lots of Christians are truly empty... . Is this your defense?

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Abdul3391(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
adepeter26:
Infact, he's the creator of evil.
God is demonic.
God is a monster
God love roasting humans
Read Isaiah 45:7
hey bro plz calm down ko
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by salt1: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
SaviTar:

Bullshit.

Poor soul!
I can just imagine the level of hatred and bitterness in your heart.
@Op, God knows everything. Nothing happens without His approval.
We're living in a cursed world: sin's natural consequences are sickness, diseases and death.
God would have destroyed this horrible earth and created a new world, but because He created man as a never dying being, He's giving man an opportunity to seek forgiveness, live right, and live eternally in a new world He's making.
But while waiting for that time, man will experience sickness and death because it's part of the bargain for being here.
It may not make much sense to you but that's the truth.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Holyfield1:
Numb skull
Lol, that ni**a is one hell of a retard....
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Holyfield1:
Numb skull
Lol, that ni**a is one hell of a retard....

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Jonah507(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
adepeter26:
Infact, he's the creator of evil.

God is demonic.

God is a monster

God love roasting humans

Read Isaiah 45:7
. Why do allow the devil to use you to such an extent? Well, be rest assured that God still love you.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jonah507:
. Why do allow the devil to use you to such an extent? Well, be rest assured that God still love you.
Sharrap
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by cybriz82(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=chrisbrown20 post=58744514][/quote]

Double.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
@poster, do you believe that God created the heavens and earth and everything else In it? you can drive your answer from there.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jonah507:

Well, that is the Jewish or old testament concept of God...the Jews believe God is in control and responsible for everything both good and evil..

Lamentation 3:38 says"from where does good and evil come if not from the mouth of the lord"..
Same with Amos 2:6 which says "can evil befall a city and the Lord not done it?"...the devil is not a dual opposite of God..

But the Christian God is only responsible for somethings..the devil was made a dual opposite of God so they can sell their idea of Jesus to you.
I just think Christianity is a mockery against God.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Niflheim(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
@KingJoya,

I am so sorry for your loss. May you have the inner strength to bear the loss. It is not easy to lose a loved one.

As to your question...........................................he is not aware because he does exist.

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by NigerianScholar: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:
Happy sunday nairalanders, I am curious, whenever something tragic happens. It is attributed as God's will. Recently my cousin's wife died after an illness of just three days at a very young age, 34 year old to be precise. This has left my cousin and the entire family very devastated. Now my anger is that, everyone keep saying its God's will. And my question is, why will God allow this , why will he allow my cousin to be alone at his young age, why did he leave the kids motherless at their tender age. Is God really aware of all this tragic happenings?
God is aware ooo. This is the kind of thing that will make you a better person. Sorrow is not a bad thing. Youll appreciate those around you more. Maybe thats the purpose of your cousins wife
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by vinjustice(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:
Sincerely I sympathize with you,,, but I want you to know that God is keenly aware of all the sufferings around us, and he is saddened at heart because of this, but I want to let you know what job 34:10 says " So listen to me, you men of understanding: It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly, For the Almighty to do wrong!" Also as some others says, that God is testing you or the likes that he wants you to be stronger is actually a very false notion posed to God, James 1:13 also says that When under trial, let no one say: ‘I am being tried by God.’ For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.” and also 1peter5:7 also says “Throw all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.” the best thing you can do right now is to just throw your anxiety on him (God) so to speak, and he'll surely help you and comfort you through these trying times.....to understand why there's so much suffering, 1john 5:19 helps us to understand, it says ," we know that we originate with God , but the whole world is lying In the power of the wicked one, hence all the injustice and evil we see around us, the world is being ruled by Satan , your relative is just a victim of an unforseen occurrence, notice what this scripture says """"The swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle, nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches, nor do those with knowledge always have success, because time and unexpected events overtake them all.”Ecclesiastes 9:11"""" it wasn't Gods will at all, for it to happen, because he is a God that doesn't take delight in wickedness...I'll be back to tell you more about what the Bible says about that topic " does God really care about us? If so why does he permit suffering will it ever end? You'll be amazed how the bible answers those questions and lots more

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by vinjustice(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:
......... The Bible clearly states: “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19) When you think about it, does that not make sense? This world reflects the personality of the invisible spirit creature who is “misleading the entire inhabited earth.” (Revelation 12:9) Satan is hateful, deceptive, and cruel. So the world, under his influence, is full of hatred, deceit, and cruelty. That is one reason why there is so much suffering,second reason why there is so much suffering is that, as discussed, mankind has been imperfect and sinful ever since the rebellion in the garden of Eden. Sinful humans tend to struggle for dominance, and this results in wars, oppression, and suffering. (Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9) A third reason for suffering is “time and unexpected events.” (Read Ecclesiastes 9:11.) In a world without Jehovah as a protective Ruler, people may suffer because they happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. .......... It is comforting for us to know that God does not cause suffering. He is not responsible for the wars, the crimes, the oppression, or even the natural disasters that cause people to suffer. Still, we need to know, Why does Jehovah allow all this suffering? If he is the Almighty, he has the power to stop it. Why, then, does he hold back? The loving God that we have come to know must have a good reason.—1 John 4:8...

Is Kissing A Sin? / Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? / Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98