Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? (8295 Views)

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? / Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu / Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by vinjustice(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:
Happy sunday nairalanders, I am curious, whenever something tragic happens. It is attributed as God's will. Recently my cousin's wife died after an illness of just three days at a very young age, 34 year old to be precise. This has left my cousin and the entire family very devastated. Now my anger is that, everyone keep saying its God's will. And my question is, why will God allow this , why will he allow my cousin to be alone at his young age, why did he leave the kids motherless at their tender age. Is God really aware of all this tragic happenings?
To find out why God allows suffering, we need to think back to the time when suffering began. When Satan led Adam and Eve into disobeying Jehovah, an important question was raised. Satan did not call into question Jehovah’s power. Even Satan knows that there is no limit to Jehovah’s power. Rather, Satan questioned Jehovah’s right to rule. By calling God a liar who withholds good from his subjects, Satan charged that Jehovah is a bad ruler. (Read Genesis 3:2-5.) Satan implied that mankind would be better off without God’s rulership. This was an attack on Jehovah’s sovereignty, his right to rule. Adam and Eve rebelled against Jehovah. In effect, they said: ‘We do not need Jehovah as our Ruler. We can decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong.’ How could Jehovah settle that issue? How could he teach all intelligent creatures that the rebels were wrong and that his way truly is best? Someone might say that God should simply have destroyed the rebels and made a fresh start. But Jehovah had stated his purpose to fill the earth with the offspring of Adam and Eve, and he wanted them to live in an earthly paradise. (Genesis 1:28) Jehovah always fulfills his purposes. (Isaiah 55:10, 11) Besides that, getting rid of the rebels in Eden would not have answered the question that had been raised regarding Jehovah’s right to rule.

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by vinjustice(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:
Happy sunday nairalanders, I am curious, whenever something tragic happens. It is attributed as God's will. Recently my cousin's wife died after an illness of just three days at a very young age, 34 year old to be precise. This has left my cousin and the entire family very devastated. Now my anger is that, everyone keep saying its God's will. And my question is, why will God allow this , why will he allow my cousin to be alone at his young age, why did he leave the kids motherless at their tender age. Is God really aware of all this tragic happenings?
Let us consider an illustration. Imagine that a teacher is telling his students how to solve a difficult problem. A clever but rebellious student claims that the teacher’s way of solving the problem is wrong. Implying that the teacher is not capable, this rebel insists that he knows a much better way to solve the problem. Some students think that he is right, and they also become rebellious. What should the teacher do? If he throws the rebels out of the class, what will be the effect on the the other students? Will they not believe that their fellow student and those who joined him are right? All the other students in the class might lose respect for the teacher, thinking that he is afraid of being proved wrong. But suppose that the teacher allows the rebel to show the class how he would solve the problem.....Jehovah has done something similar to what the teacher does. Remember that the rebels in Eden were not the only ones involved. Millions of angels were watching. (Job 38:7; Daniel 7:10) How Jehovah handled the rebellion would greatly affect all those angels and eventually all intelligent creation. So, what has Jehovah done? He has allowed Satan to show how he would rule mankind. God has also allowed humans to govern themselves under Satan’s guidance....... The teacher in our illustration knows that the rebel and the students on his side are wrong. But he also knows that allowing them the opportunity to try to prove their point will benefit the whole class. When the rebels fail, all honest students will see that the teacher is the only one qualified to lead the class. They will understand why the teacher thereafter removes any rebels from the class. Similarly, Jehovah knows that all honesthearted humans and angels will benefit from seeing that Satan and his fellow rebels have failed and that humans cannot govern themselves. Like Jeremiah of old, they will learn this vital truth: “I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.”—Jeremiah 10:23

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by vinjustice(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:
You can DM me if you would welcome more information or chat me up on WhatsApp (08174851648)
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Kokomulo222: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
King joya and so many of my friends here hope Justice has sent comforting message as found in the scriptures. For more information on this topic and substantial and undisputable evidences of the existence of a creator, pls check out this website jw.org see Bible teaching, bible questions answered
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by CAPTIVATOR: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:

Am very sorry about the loss of your cousins wife, so sad indeed . But I need to correct something at bold, My brother ... IT IS NOT GOD'S WILL .

Remember the popular our Lords prayer where Jesus said ' Our father in heaven ... let your kingdom come , Let your WILL be done on earth as it is in heaven ' Matt 6:9,10 has the full prayer, but I want you to note some things from that prayer

∆∆ Let your WILL be done on earth , my brother ... if presently Gods will is on earth , Do you think Jesus will ask us to pray for it again ? of course not, which means tragic happenings in this world today are not from God . his will is not yet been done.

But when Gods kingdom come , his will would be done on earth .. at that time , there will no pain nor crying neither Mourning, those sad things will be a thing of the past ( Revelation 21:4 )

Now the Logical question is , Who is responsible for the sad reality of this present world ? 1 John 5:19 answers ' we know we originate from God, But the whole world lies in the power of The wicked one ( Satan ) , he is called wicked, because his works are wicked , He is the one behind the atrocities in the world .

Very soon he will be no more because the scripture says he has a Short time.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Themandator: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:

Then why did he not prevent certain tragic events which have brought pain to a lot of people?

If is because whereas he is everywhere he doesn't manifest himself everywhere ....The ruler of this world is Satan.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Aniexcels01(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
It's really sad when things like this happen. But the truth is that it's not God's will for things like this to happen. The Bible makes it clear that God cannot be identified with evil. Job 34:10,12.

The truth is that we're leaving in a world that is controlled by the Wicked one (Devil). See 1John 5:19.
But there's a better hope for the future. See Revelation 21:4.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by JhyMedex: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
adonbilivit:
dole ka yi magana? Wawanci ne wannan abokina
Ni ma ban gane ba fa;.. grin
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Aniexcels01(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
It's really sad when things like this happen. But the truth is that it's not God's will for things like this to happen. The Bible makes it clear that God cannot be identified with evil. Job 34:10.

The truth is that we're living in a world that is controlled by the Wicked one (Devil). See 1John 5:19.
But there's a better hope for the future. See Revelation 21:4.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Aniexcels01(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
kevoh:
It's either this god is aware but powerless to prevent it or he is aware but too wicked to prevent it or he is both unaware and powerless...Take your pick!

God is not identified with any of the above sentiments you've revealed. He's the Almighty and the God of Justice and has all the power to do and undo. Justice is the major reason he allows sufferings to continue. If you have ever heard about what happened in the Garden of Eden and believe in it, you'll understand this truth.
At the appointed time, all humans will come to understand this simple truth when he shall destroy Satan and his supporters.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Robynwelo1(f): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:

Very soon you would realize that that ancient Jewish folktale called the bible is as true as the Yoruba Oduduwa tale you were probably taught in school. It takes one step at a time.

The Christians are good at shifting blames...it's either the persons fault or the devil's fault. Meanwhile the creator of good and evil sits there roasting humans in a lake of fire.

A God that supposedly knows a person's end from the beginning interacted with his enemy, the devil, to test his faithful servant, Job by killing all his family members. Truth be told if you are not a main character in the folktale you could be sliced and diced. One thing is for certain, an omniscient God will not test his creation, an omnipotent God will stop the devil from harming his beloved children, an Unchanging God will not change the rules of his game so fast...It's all man's construct.

There is so much good to be done in this world than worrying about an afterlife...
GOD DOES NOT EXIST.

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by grandstar(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:

The true God is not to blame for the sad state of things in this world (Read Eccl 3:11, Eccl 8:31).
Were we not reminded by Eliyu that nothing bad comes from God (Job 34:10-11).?

So why is there so much evil and wickedness in this world. Read 1 John 5:19 as it provides a powerful answer to this question.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by oaroloye(m): 2:31am On Jul 24, 2017
SHALOM!

kingJoya:
Happy sunday nairalanders, I am curious, whenever something tragic happens. It is attributed as God's will.

ATTRIBUTED BY WHOM?

Don't you feel we should know what Religious context you are talking in?

kingJoya:

Boss my email na cometcheez@gmail.com abeg i dey ready to devote my time to learning this. Message me

I commend you for being willing to learn.

I see that you have not been on NAIRALAND for very long, so that you would not likely be familiar with my Ministry, and the way I do things.

I am 57 years of age, I got Saved at the age of 19, expecting to die shortly of a Chronic Illness. However, to my shock, I learned that DIVINE HEALING still existed, and was considered the RIGHT of every BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN.

I immersed myself in the first tapes I encountered that preached about this: THE PRAYER OF FAITH, by Benson Idahosa, and THE ARMOR OF GOD, by R.W. Schambach. During my next attack of one of the first cases of DRUG-RESISTANT MALARIA, I applied what I learned, and was Healed.

I achieved all this by myself, before I was even Baptized with The Holy Ghost. NOBODY SUPPORTED MY FAITH. Not my ANGLICAN Family. Not the "EVANGELICAL" Fellowship where I was Saved, and so-called "BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY GHOST, WITH EVIDENCE OF SPEAKING IN TONGUES."

It took me years to learn that COLONIAL CHRISTIANITY LEADERSHIP IS SWORN TO SUPPORT OYINBO GOVERNMENT, FIRST AND FOREMOST, AND TO MESS YOU UP, IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE REAL, "FULL," GOSPEL.

EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANITY, I learned too late, is AGAINST FULL GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN FAITH, and believe that those who think they have a RIGHT to EXPECT God to ANSWER their Prayers positively, EVERY TIME, and to HONOUR His Promises are FOOLS and FANATICS! Their leading proponent was a EVIL, EVIL, WICKED WOLF-IN-SHEEP'S-CLOTHING, named BILLY GRAHAM, whose Ministry was mightily used of SATAN to INNOCULATE THE WORLD against TRUE CHRISTIANITY, and to CRUSH True Christian Faith, wherever It's Seedlings might try to sprout. HE IS LARGELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TEACHING THAT SICKNESS IS THE WILL OF GOD- and that IT MAY BE THE WILL OF GOD for YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES DIE IN AGONY, with HIM REFUSING to HEAL THEM with a MODICUM of His Power.

I later learned that EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANITY is a FRONT for FREEMASONRY- a WICKED Secretive Society, which traces its Origins back to the BABYLONIAN MYSTERY-SCHOOLS, and which PRETENDS to be the MORTAL ENEMY of THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, which is based on THE SAME MYSTERY SCHOOLS, so that these BASTARDS are ALL UNITED AT THEIR LEADERSHIP LEVEL, and only PRETEND to OPPOSE one another, to CONFUSE the LAYMEN, who can be compelled to even FIGHT MILITARY WARS against each other.

WORLD WAR II is an example of that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4068444_vlcsnap00042_jpeg9ec836d7b85534cb5ed80ea932acc016

Known Freemason, President HARRY S. TRUMAN received his 33° promotion (only given to Freemasons who have done something SPECIAL,) when he signed the order to drop the SECOND Atom Bomb on NAGASAKI, an important Roman Catholic Headquarters in Japan.

Their connection was exposed by a JESUIT BISHOP, Dr. ALBERTO RIVERA, who suffered a "NERVOUS BREAKDOWN" (i.e. he came to his senses!) when he learned that a CARDINAL he was making obeisance to was actually a FREEMASON, (he had had to kneel down and kiss his ring- and he looked, and saw that it was a FREEMASONRY ring!)

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.
DOUBLE CROSS, by Jack T. Chick.
THE GODFATHERS, by Jack T. Chick.]

Therefore OYINBO CHRISTIANITY is riddled with FREEMASONRY and ROMAN CATHOLICISM, and their UNDERCOVER OPERATIVES are SWORN to MESS UP NON-ROMAN CATHOLICS in general, and PROTESTANTS in particular.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4242175_aa27_jpeg5381682e2ae99ee515b515f18f1a22ab

Evangelist BILLY GRAHAM has MURDERED MANY Christians with his MOUTH, teaching them that THEIR SICKNESS IS THE WILL OF GOD FOR THEIR LIFE, and that PENTECOSTAL DIVINE HEALING AND HOLY GHOST BAPTISM IS OF THE DEVIL. However, he did not oppose seeking MEDICAL TREATMENT, in order to use SCIENTIFIC SORCERY (Greek: PHARMACEIA) to OPPOSE "THE WILL OF GOD!"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4021612_gospelfailjonieaarecksontadabillygraham001_jpeg01c563a817d32b694ed924cef477ee44

Oyinbos are such Hypocrites!

"He used to preach that "TONGUES IS OF THE DEVIL..." until HIS DAUGHTER spoke with Tongues! THEN he said TONGUES ARE OF GOD- and they're for SOME people!" - NORVELL HAYES (1983)

REAL MEN OF GOD preach according to THE GOSPEL LORD YAHSHUA PREACHED, and DO NOT change their Teachings, because of some EXPERIENCES, but STAY WITH THE WORD.

BILLY GRAHAM resisted all attempts to tell him that his Doctrine was WRONG- then, he came down with an incurable illness: PARKINSON'S DISEASE.

Partially paralyzed, he now says that "JESUS IS NOT THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN." (If his illness was "The Will of God," why didn't it start with that his mouth?) NONE of his THEOLOGIAN FRIENDS can do anything for him.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4068446_vlcsnap00045_jpegb08674affd43286c9ff9324ace6c5db5

Recently my cousin's wife died after an illness of just three days at a very young age, 34 year old to be precise. This has left my cousin and the entire family very devastated.

The "GOOD" NEWS is that she is definitely not in HELL; the BAD NEWS is that what happened to her is FAR WORSE THAN GOING TO HELL. Namely, the DEVILS that DECEIVED her ATE HER SOUL.

Now my anger is that, everyone keep saying its God's will.

If you want specific answers to these questions, you have to be specific; we need to know what type of Christian you people think you are.

You cannot be Muslims, because they cannot dare talk like this.

You must not be a really serious Christian, but a casual Churchgoer, otherwise, you would ask your Priest or Pastor, or dome Deacon, what the Official Position is, and have something better to complain than "everyone keeps saying it's God's Will."

This could even just be a TROLL POST, a totally-made-up story, to gauge our reactions. Some idiots do that.

SICKNESS AND DEATH ARE THE WILL OF GOD FOR THE WICKED AND SLOTHFUL, WHO TAKE LIFE FOR GRANTED, AND ARE NOT DILIGENT TOWARD GOD.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
Which I Command thee this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in and possess the land
which The LORD sware unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way which The LORD
thy God led thee these forty years
in the wilderness,
to humble thee,
and to prove thee,
to know what was in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with Manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might make thee know that

"MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ONLY
BUT BY EVERY (WORD) THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE."

4. Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
SO THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt keep
The Commandments of
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

. LUKE 17:1-10.

THEN said he unto the Disciples,

"It is impossible but that
offences will come:
but woe unto him,
through whom they come!
2. "It were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and he cast into the Sea,
than that he should offend
one of these little ones.
3. "Take heed to yourselves:
If thy Brother trespass against thee,
Rebuke him;
and if he Repent,
Forgive him.
4. "And if he trespass against thee
seven times in a day,
and seven times in a day
turn again to thee,
saying,

'I REPENT;'

thou shalt forgive him."

5. And the Apostles said unto the Lord,

"Increase our Faith."

6. And the Lord said,

"If ye had Faith
as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto this Sycamine tree,

'BE THOU PLUCKED UP
BY THE ROOT,
AND BE THOU PLANTED
IN THE SEA;'

7. "But which of you,
having a servant
plowing or feeding cattle,
will say unto him by and by,
when he is come from the field,

'GO AND SIT DOWN TO MEAT?'

8. "And will not rather say unto him,

'MAKE READY WHEREWITH I MAY SUP,
AND GIRD THYSELF,
AND SERVE ME,
TILL I HAVE EATEN AND DRUNKEN;
AND AFTERWARD THOU
SHALT EAT AND DRINK?'

9. "Doth he thank that servant
because he did the things
that were commanded him?
I trow not.
10. "So likewise ye,
when ye shall have done
all those things
which are Commanded you,
say,

PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT LIFE LOOK AT THE COOMANDMENTS OF GOD, AND SAY: "GEE- DO I REALLY HAVE TO DO ALL THAT?"

Those who are serious about life know that OBEYING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD IS NECESSARY, IF WE WANT HIM TO HELP US TO LIVE.

. . DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to Record this day
against you,
(that) I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing: THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE,

THAT BOTH THOU AND THY SEED MAY LIVE:

20. THAT THOU MAYEST LOVE
THE LORD THY GOD,

(AND) THAT THOU MAYEST
OBEY HIS VOICE,

AND THAT THOU MAYEST
CLEAVE UNTO HIM:

for HE IS THY LIFE,
AND THE LENGTH OF THY DAYS:

THAT THOU MAYEST DWELL
IN THE LAND
WHICH THE LORD
SWARE UNTO THY FATHERS,
TO ABRAHAM,
TO ISAAC,
AND TO JACOB,
TO GIVE THEM.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. JOHN 3:34-36.

34. "For he whom God hath sent
speaketh The Words of God:
for God giveth not The Spirit
by measure unto him.
35. "The Father loveth the Son,
and hath given all things into his hand.
36. "He that believeth on The Son
hath Everlasting Life:
and he that believeth not The Son
shall not see Life;
but The Wrath of God
abideth on him."

. JOHN 5:24.

24. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT HEARETH MY WORD,
AND BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME,
HATH EVERLASTING LIFE,
AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION;
BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE.' "

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue in my Word,
then are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you free."

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But the Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine, and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me that beareth not fruit
He taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean through the Word
which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;
NO MORE CAN YE,
EXCEPT YE ABIDE IN ME.'

5. "I am The Vine, ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered; and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples."
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by oaroloye(m): 2:32am On Jul 24, 2017
kingJoya:
And my question is, why will God allow this , why will he allow my cousin to be alone at his young age, why did he leave the kids motherless at their tender age.

SHORT ANSWER: SHE WAS NOT FIT TO LIVE.

. DEUTERONOMY 28:1-20.

AND it shall come to pass,
if thou shalt hearken diligently
unto The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe and to do
all His Commandments
Which I Command thee this day,
that the LORD thy God
will set thee on high
above all nations of the Earth.
2. And all these Blessings shall come on thee,
and overtake thee,
if thou shalt hearken unto
The Voice of The LORD thy God.
3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city,
and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy ground,
and the fruit of thy cattle,
the increase of thy kine,
and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in,
and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7. The LORD shall cause thine enemies
that rise up against thee
to be smitten before thy face:
they shall come out against thee one way,
and flee before thee seven ways.
8. The LORD shall Command the Blessing
upon thee in thy storehouses,
and in all that thou settest thine hand unto;
and He shall Bless the
in the land which The LORD thy God giveth thee.
9. The LORD shall establish thee
an Holy people unto Himself,
as he hath sworn unto thee,
if thou shalt keep
The Commandments of The LORD thy God,
and walk in His Ways.
10. And all people of the Earth shall see
that thou art called by The Name of the LORD;
and they shall be afraid of thee.
11. And The LORD shall make thee
plenteous in goods,
in the fruit of thy body,
and in the fruit of thy cattle,
and in the fruit of thy ground,
in the land which The LORD
sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12. The LORD shall open unto thee
His Good Treasure,
the Heaven to give the rain
unto thy land in his season,
and to Bless all the Work of thine hand:
and thou shalt lend unto many nations,
and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And The LORD shall make thee the head,
and not the tail;
and thou shalt be above only,
and thou shalt not be beneath;
if that thou hearken unto
The Commandments of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee this day,
to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not go aside
from any of the Words
Which I Command thee this Day,
to the right hand,
or to the left,
to go after other gods to serve them.

15. But it shall come to pass,
if thou wilt not hearken unto The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes
Which I Command thee this Day;
That all these Curses shall come upon thee,
and overtake thee:

16. Cursed shalt thou be in the city,
and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
17. Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
18. Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy land,
the increase of thy kine,
and the flocks of thy sheep.
19. Cursed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
and cursed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.

20. The LORD shall send upon thee
cursing, vexation, and rebuke,
in all that thou settest thine hand unto
for to do,
until thou be destroyed,
and until thou perish quickly;
because of the wickedness of thy doings,
whereby thou hast forsaken Me.

. PSALMS 34:15-22.

15. The Eyes of The LORD
are upon the Righteous,
and His ears are open unto their Cry.
16. The Face of The LORD is against them that do Evil,
to cut off the Remembrance of them from the Earth.
17. The Righteous Cry,
and the LORD Heareth,
and delivereth them
out of all their troubles.
18. The LORD is nigh unto them
that are of a broken heart;
and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19. Many are the afflictions of the Righteous:
but The LORD delivereth him out of them all.
20. He keepeth all his bones:
not one of them is broken.
21. Evil shall slay the Wicked:
and they that hate the Righteous shall be desolate.
22. The LORD Redeemeth the soul of His Servants:
and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate.

. LUKE 13:1-9.

THERE were present
at that season some that told him
of the Galilaeans,
whose blood Pilate had mingled
with their sacrifices.
2. and Jesus answering said unto them,
"Suppose ye that these Galilaeans
were Sinners above all the Galilaeans,
because they suffered such things?
3. "I tell you,

'NAY: BUT,
EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL
LIKEWISE PERISH.'

4. "Or those eighteen,
upon whom the tower in Siloam fell,
and slew them,
think ye that they
were Sinners above all men
that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5. "I tell you,

[color=#006600]'NAY: BUT,
EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL
LIKEWISE PERISH.'

6. he spake also this Parable;

"A certain man had a fig tree
planted in his vineyard ;
and he came
and sought fruit thereon,
and found none.
7 . Then said he unto the dresser
of his vineyard ,

'BEHOLD, THESE THREE YEARS
I COME SEEKING FRUIT
ON THIS FIG TREE,
AND FIND NONE:
CUT IT DOWN;
WHY CUMBERETH IT
THE GROUND?'

8. "and he answering said unto him,

'LORD, LET IT ALONE THIS YEAR ALSO,
TILL I SHALL DIG ABOUT IT,
AND DUNG IT:
9. 'AND IF IT BEAR FRUIT,
WELL: IF NOT,
then AFTER THAT THOU
SHALT CUT IT DOWN.' "

If your Sister-in-Law had been an ASSET to The Kingdom of Heaven, she would not have been LEFT TO DIE by everyone in her life.

HOW DID SHE TREAT THE HOLY?

SHE never attained Holiness, obviously.

SHE DID NOT SUPPORT HOLINESS.

She was not part of a MINYAN, nor SUPPORTED a MINYAN, nor CREATED any MINYAN.

If she HAD, her MINYAN would have SAVED her from JUDGMENT.

[/b]Is God really aware of all this tragic happenings?[/b]

GOD IS AWARE THAT HE GAVE US AN ASSIGNMENT- TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL, AND TO FINISH HIS OWN- AND THAT WE HAVE NOT DONE IT!

. ISAIAH 64:4.

4. For since The Beginning of the World
men have not heard,
nor perceived by the ear,
neither hath the eye seen,
O God,
beside Thee,
what He hath prepared for him
that waiteth for him.

. LUKE 10:17-24.

17. And the seventy returned again
with joy, saying,

"Lord, even the Devils
are subject unto us
through thy Name."

18. And he said unto them,

"I beheld Satan as lightning
fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you
Power to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means
hurt you.
20. "Notwithstanding in this
rejoice not, that the spirits
are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names
are written in Heaven."

21. In that hour
Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and said,

"I thank thee,
O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the Wise and Prudent,
and hast revealed them unto Babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed Good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth who The Son is,
but The Father;
and who The Father is,
but The Son,
and he to whom
The Son will reveal Him."

23. And he turned him
unto his Disciples,
and said privately,

"Blessed are the eyes
which see the things
that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED
TO SEE THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.' "

I am very sure that your useless Sister-in-Law, like many in her position, PRAYED FERVENTLY for her OWN HEALING.

WHERE WAS SUCH FERVENCY IN PRAYING FOR OTHERS WHO WERE SICK?

I believe that INTERCESSORY PRAYER for COMPLETE STRANGERS, and ENEMIES is NO LONGER TAUGHT in Churches today- but so-called Christians are taught to HATE THEIR NEIGHBOURS, and be COMPLETELY SELFISH.

I would not know the exact Doctrines taught today, because I have QUIT Organized Christianity since 1985. But I infer that violation of these Fundamental Principles killed your Sister-in-Law.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by kingJoya(m): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2017
Thanks all for your kind words of encouragement and knowledge

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by kingJoya(m): 6:19am On Jul 24, 2017
#oaroloye, I couldn't comprehend your post about the various christians we have
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by kingJoya(m): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Op God bless you. when I too lost my father everyone said something similar and I was like WTF!
Death sometimes come not only by Gods will but by mans action directly or indirectly.

I can decide to drive reckless have an accident that would end my life and that of a passerby. the families of the passerby who died now say its Gods will, when its infact a man made action.

We may never fully understand death, but I do know that its not God will that people die at a young age. That I know for sure

Yes, its not his will. Maybe people say that due to lack of what to say or they have not thought about what they are saying.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by kingJoya(m): 6:24am On Jul 24, 2017
reachbenny:
I empathize with you and your entire family my dear!

In my opinion and from what I understand, there is God and there is the devil as well.

God is not in charge of this world. The devil is! God has given us authority via His infallible Word to rule and reign in this life pending when he comes back.

John 10:10 gives us the mission and vision of the devil. This hasn't changed at all.

We will always need the Word of God to enjoy life to its fullest. We have to fight the good fight of faith to stay in charge.

Death might also come as a result of man's carelessness. We have to keep at eating right, resting well, exercising, thinking and talking right as well as doing the needful to stay alive.

The devil is in charge of this world but we can and should use the Word of God to put him where he belongs. Mathew 4.

Once again, accept our deepest condolences. We love you.
Thanks a lot
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by gaskiyamagana: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2017
deepwater:
Seun, please explain, why the Muslim folks do not have to swear
"I believe that there no god/God but JEHOVAH."
"I believe that JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY SON OF God."
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Before commenting on Christian thread, Christian folks can I get a 1000(signatures) likes for this petition to be fully implemented, this is completely not acceptable and we cannot afford to keep quiet on this any longer.
Your Bible study teachers are liars or ignorant of the Biblical facts that Jesus is not only son of God. How can a muslim believes so when your Bible did not teach it?
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by orisa37: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Yes. Earth is synonimous with Devil. They have thesame code. God made them so.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by NigerianScholar: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
kingJoya:

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Martinez19(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
klassykute:
av u asked y u ar still alive even wen u lost sm1 dear? Av u seen sm tragic cases in d hospital? Can u eat? Av u seen sm one is is been feed through a drip? Can u walk? Av u seen a cripple? Can u see av u seen a blind pesin.. bro life is hard tinz happen blamin or questioning God wont change anything. If u ar a christian just thank God for u seing today bro no matter wat happens its always better days ahead man i assure u
You speak like a crackpot. Like God like followers. People's despicable conditions in the hospital is not an excuse for his relative's death despite the fact they serve God. It shows the incompetence of the christian god. The truth is that there are no religious gods.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Martinez19(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
uzoclinton:
Of course he is.... but why he keeps silent about it we may never know
Smh. There is no justification for the death of a beloved if a loving and all supervising God existed.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Martinez19(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Simopy:

bro. Read Isaiah 45. it will be more clear to you.
As the Yoruba will say "Kabiosi" which simply means Unquestionable God. God will be with the entire family. bless you
An unquestionable, invincible and incompetent God that the slave masters sold to our ancestors.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Martinez19(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Simopy:

bro. Read Isaiah 45. it will be more clear to you.
As the Yoruba will say "Kabiosi" which simply means Unquestionable God. God will be with the entire family. bless you
An unquestionable, invincible and incompetent God that the slave masters sold to our ancestors. Bad things can't befall good people, at least, if a loving supervisor of a God existed.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Martinez19(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
5DMindset:

My dear OP,

God is not what you think, but I will not delve into that, because that is not the purpose of this thread, but accept my sincere condolence on the loss of your relative. Tell your relatives and the bereaved to ponder on the 'Purpose' of losing that lady. If it was not an unavoidable health issue then there is an underlying purpose for everything happening in the Universe. Look for that purpose and it will help speed up the healing process and present an opportunity for you all to understand your soul mission in life. The expected time for someone to die is at old age, or if the person decides to end it all, but when the body malfunctions, its usually our ignorance to handle our health perfectly as was expected by nature or there is a new design in your Soul mission and that of others that requires a recall. Mourn not, for all is for eternal good of the universe.
You are heartless but you don't know. Purpose of her death? You have got to be kidding me.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Martinez19:
You are heartless but you don't know. Purpose of her death? You have got to be kidding me.

I am heartless because I didnt manufacture hope to console her where there is none. Now I know humans need to be controlled by brainwashers
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Martinez19(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
SaviTar:

You must be a psychopath....how can you say that Bradley is not innocent?
What wrong could he have done to justify dying by cancer?

Stop defending your God
Stop lying to yourself
stop saying that only guilty people suffer.

Innocent people have died terrible deaths.
Innocent people have suffered in pain which is not self-inflicted!
Innocent people have been killed and tortured but God allowed it.

You are trying to say that Bradley died because he is guilty....guilty of what?
Is Bradley a sinner?
Does he deserve to die?

You sound like a psychopath....a sadist,one who finds excuses to justify pain and suffering.

What about Job's family....they were guilty abi?

Guilty of what?

Show me a bible verse that said Job's family is guilty of sin.

Stop spewing lies and bullshit....you sound live the devil.

My little brother died at the age of 2....My parents did everything to save him but they couldn't.

Are you saying that my baby brother is guilty and deserved to die?

I wish i could punch you in the face,you deserve a beating.

Two faced hypocrite....are you better than Bradley Lowrey or my late baby brother?
stupidity and nastiness are inevitable when defending the christian god.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Martinez19(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
SaviTar:

Idiot...you are not a human being.
You have no heart,no feelings.

You are indirectly trying to introduce reincarnation.
You are a christian and christians dont believe in reincarnation....Go and ask a Bible scholar or man of God....they'll tell you that reincarnation is not valid in christian teaching.....People die once...they dont come back.

I'm an atheist but i used to be a christian and i know they dont believe in reincarnation.

How can an atheist like me teach you common sense.
You are a christian and you're supposed to be better than the common atheist.

Honestly you are a disgrace to your religion.You dont deserve to carry that bible.

Go to London and talk about Bradley Lowrey....tell them that Bradley deserved to die....tell them that Bradley is guilty.
The british people would be tempted to use jungle justice on you.

Bradley is innocent.
He is a born again christian.
His parents are hardcore christians.
He did not deserve to die of cancer.

Shame on you.
You belong in the African traditional religion not christiandom.

sorry for your brother's loss, don't mind the crackpot. He is confused and heartless.

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Martinez19(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
salt1:

Poor soul!
I can just imagine the level of hatred and bitterness in your heart.
@Op, God knows everything. Nothing happens without His approval.
We're living in a cursed world: sin's natural consequences are sickness, diseases and death.
God would have destroyed this horrible earth and created a new world, but because He created man as a never dying being, He's giving man an opportunity to seek forgiveness, live right, and live eternally in a new world He's making.
But while waiting for that time, man will experience sickness and death because it's part of the bargain for being here.
It may not make much sense to you but that's the truth.
why do you think he is bitter? undecided
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by generationz(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
sukkot:
well fortunately for me I am not a christian. I consider myself a spiritual person and yes reincarnation is in the bible. elijah returned as john the baptist

matthew 11 vs 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come. <<< REINCARNATION

John 1:21 KJV
And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

John didn't reincarnate

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by sukkot: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
generationz:

John 1:21 KJV
And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

John didn't reincarnate
you think if he reincarnated he would know he did ? the other passage was God revealing it to someone who John was. This one you quoted is john himself talking and of course he cant know that type of info. its like me ? there may be an enlightened illuminated being who GOD has revealed who I was in past life to but me myself if you ask me I will say no I am me.

Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ / What Happens When The Heavens Are Closed? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Follow Jesus Instead Of Celebrities

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164