Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (67482 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Victornezzar: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58783874][/quote]
Bros u get bad mawt oo
me just dey look weda pesin don hack ur account
u murder dat gal oo
Shebi I don tell una say all dis galz wey like 2 dey insult people anyhow 4 nairaland
Dey are depressed, dumped by 1 fvck boy or av a lonely life
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Jangbajantis: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
Biased in what sense?. Help me point out my biased statement. I report monikers who quote me out of point. He couldn't debate based on the subject for discussion without using denigrating remarks like I was the girl that played him a fast one.
The snide shots are square and equal, I'm not judging that and I don't care. But your first contribution to this thread is gender-biased and provoking hence the attacks from the angry guys.

I'm sure if the Op was a girl the reverse would have been the case. Y'all would be here taking turns to insult broke boys.

If you still don't know why the missiles are flying your way, go back and read your very first post on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bros u get bad mawt oo
me just dey look weda pesin don hack ur account
u murder dat gal oo
Shebi I don tell una say all dis galz wey like 2 dey insult people anyhow 4 nairaland
Dey are depressed, dumped by 1 fvck boy or av a lonely life

lol

i swear i na now i believe you o..........................na the same shiiiiiii wey we don dey discuss since for nl be dis ; "ladies like to get money from guys while guys like to get sex from ladies"........

The guy was wrong for wanting sex just after the first date
(if dat even qualifers as one)
but at the same time the lady should just what dem ladies here try to debunk which is the fact that ladies love money and they can exchange it for anything......
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jangbajantis:

The snide shots are square and equal, I'm not judging that and I don't care. But your first contribution to this thread is gender-biased and provoking hence the attacks from the angry guys.

I'm sure if the Op was a girl the reverse would be the case. Y'all would be here taking turns to insult broke boys.

If you still don't know why the missiles are flying your way, go back and read your very first post on this thread.

Her stupidity makes me wince tbh... too slow

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mcowubaba: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
You're mistaking me for some other person.

Madame, I'm talking wholistically, and I'm not mistaking you for another person. Didn't you quote me 2x, after telling me that I have been ignored undecided

You can claim all you want on how Online scenarios don't get to you, that's your delusion.

I have apologized, not because I'm wrong or weak of engaging you in arguments, No.
Just for the interest of peace/Truce.

Nairaland Forum is for Information and Fun, it's not my wish to derail that purpose.

Secondly, you're somebody's daughter, somebody's Love, someone's family member, for their sake, it's Okay.

I don't fight dirty, we are all Humans at the end of the day.
Take a chill pill and relax, I'm done with this

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Victornezzar: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

i swear i na now i believe you o..........................na the same shiiiiiii wey we don dey discuss since for nl be dis ; "ladies like to get money from guys while guys like to get sex from ladies"........

but at the same time the lady should just what dem ladies here try to debunk which is the fact that ladies love money and they can exchange it for anything......
Walahi I no fit date gal wey no get money ooo
Cos she would be seeing u as a liability
I don't know y some galz are quick 2 attack guys dat are broke
As if deir fadas wer not poor as church rats b4
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

Dont mind them.

When they ask for money BEFORE the first date, its okay but when the dude wants sex on the first date, he's mean.

When Nigerian Slay Mamas call you "matured" & "romantic", that means you're a big fool.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
I see mynd44 viewing

its either this thread is going down in 5.......4.......3........2.......

Or dude came to read and laugh over them e-fight

or

maybe he's here to ban some shiiiiiiii

wondering which is it
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Jangbajantis: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:
I see mynd44 viewing

its either this thread is going down in 5.......4.......3........2.......

Or dude came to read and laugh over them e-fight

or

maybe he's here to ban some shiiiiiiii

wondering which is it
All of the above. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by veekeeyuby(f): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Caringguy:
Op you fccked up sha undecided

It's normal to spend for a lady na..

If i tell you how much i spend for my current bae before she finally becomes mine ehn, you go bow cool
happy birthday dear,llnp I wish you...
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Victornezzar: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mynd44 wanna do what he's known 4 grin
I can see u viewing sa

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by czarina(f): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jelal0007:
slay queen spotted. That's what u lot deserve.
Are you kidding me? I'm a far cry from your stereotype up there, I don't need small-minded 'boys ' like you to actually have a good time. I give myself good treats when I deem necessary, it's really saddening to see ladies lose their self respect to boys all in a bid to 'chop and clean mouth'...if it wasn't for them, twerps like you no fit quote me dey yarn dust na... angry
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

Walahi I no fit date gal wey no get money ooo
Cos she would be seeing u as a liability
I don't know y some galz are quick 2 attack guys dat are broke
As if deir fadas wer not poor as church rats b4

exactly!!!...thats just how they'd see you.........a laibility (not all though)

the wey they move around shouting broke! broke! Broke! is appaling.........

And if you notice na the one wey their papa no get anything na im dey shout am pass..............

Anyways e no concern me.,......thank God we aiint broke

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Madame, I'm talking wholistically, and I'm not mistaking you for another person. Didn't you quote me 2x, after telling me that I have been ignored undecided

You can claim all you want on how Online scenarios don't get to you, that's your delusion.

I have apologized, not because I'm wrong or weak of engaging you in arguments, No.
Just for the interest of peace/Truce.

Nairaland Forum is for Information and Fun, it's not my wish to derail that purpose.

Secondly, you're somebody's daughter, somebody's Love, someone's family member, for their sake, it's Okay.

I don't fight dirty, we are all Humans at the end of the day.
Take a chill pill and relax, I'm done with this
On the contrary, I'm unapologetic of the comments I make on here. I told you you've been ignored, and if you were as matured as you're claiming now you won't have continued with the snide comments. I was done with any of you after I dropped my first comment on this thread.

Bye.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Victornezzar: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

exactly!!!...thats just how they'd see you.........a laibility (not all though)

the wey they move around shouting broke! broke! Broke! is appaling.........

And if you notice na the one wey their papa no get anything na im dey shout am pass..............

Anyways e no concern me.,......thank God we aiint broke
lolzz as in ehn
Most of dem would be on dis forum 24/7 looking for threads 2 insult people
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

Dont mind them.

When they ask for money BEFORE the first date, its okay but when the dude wants sex on the first date, he's mean.

When Nigerian Slay Mamas call you "matured" & "romantic", that means you're a big fool.

you're kinda right bro..............my 3rd gf used to call me romantic all the time.........turned out she meant i was romantic in da financial department and she was innit for the money

found out a tad too late though

truth remains some ladies are hoes just as some guys are scumbags

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jangbajantis:

I'm sure if the Op was a girl the reverse would have been the case. Y'all would be here taking turns to insult broke boys.

I'm not here to please Séun's 1,846,826M members. My comment mustn't seat well with everyone.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Jangbajantis: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
I'm not here to please Séun's 1,846,826M members. My comment mustn't seat well with everyone.
K.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

lolzz as in ehn
Most of dem would be on dis forum 24/7 looking for threads 2 insult people

lol

true bro..................you even get to see them opening threads to mock the so called broke guys cheesy cheesy

i find that their phrase funny sha ; "broke guys are not suppose to have an erection" cheesy cheesy cheesy

nl ladies no go kill person with laugh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by veraiyke(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:

True talk.
In all honesty, there is no difference between a guy who wants to fukc a random girl and a girl who wants to chop a random guy.

It was a game and OP played it smarter.

The only place I fault the girl was where she kept staging him, only to turn up when she heard Shoprite...hungry girl alert. She should have just said, "I can't come visit you"...that would have put an end to all this...but she didn't. She was also hoping to win the game... grin

They deserve each other ah beg.
correct
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by NemzySeries(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
hahahahahahahahahaha.... d Joy in d post starting frm 012345678 dwn to 12 sweet me for belle pass upcoming football leagues.......every gal jst wanna take advantage of every guy @ any cost

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Victornezzar: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

true bro..................you even get to see them opening threads to mock the so called broke guys cheesy cheesy

i find that their phrase funny sha ; "broke guys are not suppose to have an erection" cheesy cheesy cheesy

nl ladies no go kill person with laugh cheesy cheesy
me don taya 4 dem oo
Sha people do come here 2 vent deir frustration on people
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

me don taya 4 dem oo
Sha people do come here 2 vent deir frustration on people

yea....true word

just like you said its either they've been swindled, heart broken or have one shiii or two going on in their lives (applies to guys too) and they just decide to vent their anger here

its a facless forum anyways cheesy
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:

Auntie, your comments don't even seat well with your own self!

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by bentuzene(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
directorsolomon:
A brilliant and idle mind can be dangerous... With a little detective work I was able to uncover the Vivian in question.

Oh my Goodness, you had to do this?! lipsrsealed
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by bentuzene(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:

True talk.
In all honesty, there is no difference between a guy who wants to fukc a random girl and a girl who wants to chop a random guy.

It was a game and OP played it smarter.

The only place I fault the girl was where she kept staging him, only to turn up when she heard Shoprite...hungry girl alert. She should have just said, "I can't come visit you"...that would have put an end to all this...but she didn't. She was also hoping to win the game... grin

They deserve each other ah beg.

Ah you are a wise Lady, infact you deserve a treat for stating this!
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mcowubaba: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
On the contrary, I'm unapologetic of the comments I make on here. I told you you've been ignored, and if you were as matured as you're claiming now you won't have continued with the snide comments. I was done with any of you after I dropped my first comment on this thread.

Bye.

Na today, I have been a member of Nairaland since 2006, this is my 2nd account which is 4 years old.

Not that it's an achievement or anything, I'm just telling you that...
I have seen it all, I have seen your type, dozens of them online and in real life.

Always forming untouchable and arrogant, boss chick, Feminist general grin grin

U go still Taya grin, we be baba for this game.

Back then in 2006, Se.un and his few moderators usually used to send mails to comment on Nairaland, lol. You'll see a mail like "hello dear Nairalander, you haven't commented for quite awhile" , Hahahah, something like that, I can't really remember the exact words grin grin

Times have passed sha, there was no lalasticlalaa or Mynd.4 then...

U self still dey learn work for this kind matter, go park for one corner grin grin

Keep calm jare, Mrs ignored cheesy cheesy grin.
Go learn work from the Matrons

8 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Tobtex(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol. It's not a surprise that any lady would find this post outlandish.

The OP emphasised how little the money he spent was, but y'all would not see that. His reason for going down that lane is because of the kind of lady the Vivian was.

I've taken girls out on dates many times, normal friends sef, and I spend and ensure we have a good time. These ones call and check on you, good friends, and those who aren't "slay mamas" get to become friends with you, not looking to just come and chop your money, take you as maga.

So it's until he has spent 150k before he should realise that he's dealing with a cunning cheap thief disguising as a prospective friend?

Make una dey Reason matter rationally.

Can't go this lane like the OP did, but payback is payback, nothing like "immature bla bla bla". I'm the type of guy that would not just call her again, because she's not my type and can't be hanging out with her.

I'd rather drink beer with the guys. smiley grin

Mynd44, ngbo, na werin you dey find for here, no BTC to trade today cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Na today, I have been a member of Nairaland since 2006, this is my 2nd account which is 4 years old.

I have seen it all, I have seen your type, dozens of them online and in real life.

Back then in 2006, Se.un and his few moderators usually used to send mails to comment on Nairaland, lol. You'll see a mail like "hello dear Nairalander, you haven't commented for quite awhile" , Hahahah, something like that, I can't really remember the exact words grin grin

U self still dey learn work for this kind matter, go park for one corner grin grin

Fùck off Mr. If you like spend all your life on NL...I don't have fùcks to give. grin
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Tobtex(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

No mind them, forming arrogant and bosslady. Them net worth no enter 10k o.

6 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by bentuzene(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

You are a funny individual that made me laugh actually. Date a made woman sometime
It's a big difference from what you are used to.

Actually this is true tho...

Well clearly some Ladies here have shown that Nigerian Ladies can have sense of belonging too. wink

But some (and boy are they a lot) just take pride in making situations like OPs own a major reality in Nigeria! Which is sad!
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
Bye.

Mcowubaba and Benita27 cheesy , To be honest, I've been reading through you guys back & forth comments. I'm loving it grin grin grin

You guys should just wrap it up & get married already. You low key like each other but don't want to admit shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.