Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (67270 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by damite94(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
O boi u bad no be small grin, even bad dey cut cap for you.. Stupid slay bitches wey go dey call guys wey dey generous, dey help there life mugu...
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by oshaosha2014(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Some things will not stop baffling me. You say you are punishing a girl by sleeping with her? Lol. You will spend money, you will sleep with her, and both of you are going to enjoy it. I see no punishment here. Rather it is you wasting your resources, your energy for a hole.

What is even so special about the woman's pussy gan sef, that you guys act like someone under spell just to have a taste of it. I weak for una behaviour o.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by czarina(f): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

I re-read this thrice, still didn't make sense to me.

Perhaps you are still dazed from d previous comment. I'll give you ample time to recover...
obviously slow. Like I expected kiss
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
czarina:
obviously slow. Like I expected kiss

Yes, I'm slow.
Kindly explain what you meant... i'm waiting

You are just a dumbo who types without thinking. Or maybe you do think but obviously not deep enough to make any sense.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by czarina(f): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

Yes, I'm slow.
Kindly explain what you meant... i'm waiting

You are just a dumbo who types without thinking. Or maybe you do think but obviously not deep enough to make any sense.
Chai! So a smart aleck like you can't decipher a simple statement from a dumbo? Indeed there is trouble in Askelon. Tufiakwa, I put it to you that you're a certified DUMBO!
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by kingsley3218(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol.....so una still dey this thread! Damn!! I'm sure all d slay grannies,mamas and queens are still spewing trash from their dump site they call a mouth. Guys,lets just have mercy on them,fact remains OP did what his conscience deemed satisfactory,if e pain dem girls,make them jump enter lagoon,its large to accommodate all of em.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Jelal0007(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
czarina:
seriously lwkmd walahi... Ur comebacks are so dry....try moisten am abeg or ask just be humble and ask the slayqueens in your life to teach you how, I heard they're good at it... You could also solicit the assistance of the male who're above....he seems to know so much
keep talking dumm¥,maybe one day u'll say something intelligent. M0R0N

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by czarina(f): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jelal0007:
keep talking dumm¥,maybe one day u'll say something intelligent. M0R0N
Dont get tired on me darling... Not when I'm starting to enjoy this.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by ogochimereinno: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
The most pleasing FIVE lettered word is SMILE.
They say, smile! It increases your face value.
How many of you smile?
Of course you smile; I will tell you a nice one

http://www.inforedu.com/2017/07/why-smiling-can-change-your-life.html

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
czarina:
Chai! So a smart aleck like you can't decipher a simple statement from a dumbo? Indeed there is trouble in Askelon. Tufiakwa, I put it to you that you're a certified DUMBO!

Thank me for adding another word to your limited vocabulary.

Naso so "dumbo" i go dey see you type henceforth, im sure...

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
tartarus:

Please shut the Bleep up! What's so good in what the op did?!. If she kept on posting him he would have simply moved on!! Only kids waste time on women just cos of sex! If she's misbehaving, MOVE ON! what is 3k?!.
One of the few matured one on the thread. grin
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by czarina(f): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

Thank me for adding another word to your limited vocabulary.

Naso so "dumbo" i go dey see you type henceforth, im sure...
Hahahahahahaha... Even you know say my vocabulary is dope but eh you needed to backout somehow and I totally get it.... No shame, inugo?
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah o shocked shocked

this is the first time benita failed to win an e-fight (against bothe male and female alike) shocked shocked shocked

i hail o...............you and shycypher no be here o cheesy cheesy
You're bowing to fools. Their stupidity stinks to high heavens.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
czarina:
hahahahahahahaha....i just couldn't help but laugh at ur lame reply.. You seem to know the trade so well, Now I'm beginning to understand you have alotta them as sisters. More grease to their kongos

seriously now is this what ladies have been reduced to or is it that mothers of slay queens aiint doing their jobs anymore undecided

why are y'all so quick to insults a guys family once he throws a jab at you..........what stops you from insulting him directly huh

its a sign of poor home training you know

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:

Madam no customer tonight?
10 neva nack na...

5 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

seriously now is this what ladies have been reduced to or is it that mothers of slay queens aiint doing their jobs anymore undecided

why are y'all so quick to insults a guys family once he throws a jab at you..........what stops you from insulting him directly huh

its a sign of poor home training you know

Its a sign of painment.
I always take it to mean i've hit them very hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

Madam no customer tonight?
10 neva nack na...
How old are you?, you think I'm as jobless as you're right?. Check how long you've spent on this thread fighting people.
Benita27:

lol

yeah i know but you've to admit they got it going for themselves.......................and they're quite lethal with words...........

And errrmmm thats just a meme......doesnt mean i literally bowed tongue tongue

i wanna assume you were having a bad day and thats why you kinda let dem off the hook...........correct?

1 Like

Benita27 went to bed around 5pm & is now awake and ready for the task ahead... Short time, TDB, she dey kampe

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Jelal0007(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
czarina:
Dont get tired on me darling... Not when I'm starting to enjoy this.
Every girl has a right 2b STUP!D but u're abusing that privilege.

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
How old are you?, you think I'm as jobless as you're right?. Check how long you've spent on this thread fighting people.

Lmao... The thing pain am oh!

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

yeah i know but you've to admit they got it going for themselves.......................and they're quite lethal with words...........

And errrmmm thats just a meme......doesnt mean i literally bowed tongue tongue

i wanna assume you were having a bad day and thats why you kinda let dem off the hook...........correct?
I was replying them from my office desk. It wasn't a day to spend exchanging words with broke guys. grin
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by czarina(f): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

Are you begging me to stop?

by the way, "limited vocabulary" means your vocabulary is not up to scratch. But only a dingbat like you would think its a compliment.

I wonder what primary school you attended.

Bush goat.
I think I'll just let this pass.. Dingbat really? I'll let this pass, just know it gets dirtier kiss
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by czarina(f): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jelal0007:
Every girl has a right 2b STUP!D but u're abusing that privilege.
Dry as usual angry
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

Lmao... The thing pain am oh!
ShyCypher:
Beni.ta27 went to bed around 5pm & is now awake and ready for the task ahead... Short time, TDB, she dey kampe
I laugh when I see people who feel their words could stroke a nerve when in reality it didn't.

You need lot of growing up.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
I was replying them from my office desk. It wasn't a day to spend exchanging words with broke guys. grin

Wait o!

When did Slay Mamas start working from behind a "desk"?!
Thought you guys were mobile businesses?
Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
I was replying them from my office desk. It wasn't a day to spend exchanging words with "broke guys". grin

oh i see

lol

and you just had to use that phrase that automatically pushes guys into hyperactive savage mode huh............

I see dem coming for your head soon cheesy cheesy
i trust you'd handle them sha..........

Aside from the little glitch from nl work went well today right?
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
I laugh when I see people who feel their words could stroke a nerve when in reality it didn't.

You need lot of growing up.

If it didn't stroke a nerve, why did you revisit it a full 15 minutes later?

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by czarina(f): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

Your undies?
No darling, I mean urs(u're a male who're remember?)
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Jelal0007(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
czarina:
Dry as usual angry
Stup!d as usual.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.