Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (67213 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mrbabra: 12:51am On Jul 25, 2017
water covers church building in port harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQocRCFY3gY
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissCokie(f): 1:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
I don't go on dates with random dudes 'cause of guys like the op. Girls should understand that there's no free meal in freetown, and no matter how little a guy spends on you, he would directly or indirectly want a fùck for his money except your relationship with him has been defined as "Platonic" and he chose to take you out. That being said, the girl was just hungry while the op is worse off.

1. She told you she was coming with a friend, you had a choice to object but you agreed. So she did nothing wrong here.

2. Your total expenses was N3200 if this amount is shared between four persons; each spent N800. So invariably, you spent N800 on her and N1600 between her and her friend the other N1600 was shared between you and your friend. If you found out she wasn't pretty after the date, you could have stopped calling her but you continued fixing dates to fùck for your N1600 and went on to call her a vulture.

What's funny here is when a supposed human being wants to bleep a vulture, what does that make you?, a worse creature than a vulture.

Childish crap!.

Hello?. What the OP did is not childish. She was trying to eat her cake and have it back. Things don't work that way.

As a girl, you know what the OP wants at the initial stage, its your decision to stop it or roll on with it. Which ever option she choose, would have saved her the embarrassment and emotional break down she must have definitely pass through.

I would advice my bro to do what the OP did. When ever i am out with my Ex Bfs , I ensure to drop half of the payments.

How re u?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by ebonflexy(m): 1:14am On Jul 25, 2017
placeofallure:

You blame him? I don't blame him, It's the so called slay mamas that I blame. Why raise a guy's hope only to dash it at the eleventh hour. I don't mince words, if I'm not into you, I'm not! If you like turn water to wine. Then l think ladies should drop this idea of oshofree. Why did she take along her friend? If for any reason I feel unsafe with you, I'll rather not not be with you at all. Not intending to be immodest, What does he want to give on a date that I cannot afford on my own?

The lady brought the humiliation upon herself. There's something they call "self esteem" another one they call " self reliance" Be independent ladies, work hard, work smart! Don't allow some broke guy use you 'wash am' because of some miserable 3.5k Take guys out on a date and offer to pay.

Correct babe.

See? To other girls this is an example of common sense.
It is not hard, I swiar.

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by ebonflexy(m): 1:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Kowalskiq:

You loose bitchess present yourself as sex objects, that's why we regard you as one.
Omo ale burukutu

How much do you have in your bank account, I am confident that I can Triple the amount, not to talk about the man who you called broke, that can feed your malnourished household for 10 years

Let's be petty, upload your account statement, let me upload mine? With my full name and details, nd today's date
Are you ready? Olodo how much you get, shouting broke guy up and down grin
I have your time today, ewu Igbo, do have up to 9 million in your account, personal income and savings undecided poor woman
Upload your account statement make we see, let me upload my own. 8 months statement of account!!!
Let's get to the end of this matter, oniranu grin

No be through sex u dey get money all those small 20K, which yeye work u dey do undecided talk am ni?
Online all of you form superheroes and independent, Olosho like you, wetin be your hand work talk am here make we here undecided
What do you do for a living undecided, Tell us? Where you dey work?
Looking at your Dp, u look like those denigrates that stands in Opebi Allen, begging to get fvcked for #500
Poor Goat grin grin

Kaii grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 25, 2017
grin
Kowalskiq:

You loose bitchess present yourself as sex objects, that's why we regard you as one.
Omo ale burukutu

How much do you have in your bank account, I am confident that I can Triple the amount, not to talk about the man who you called broke, that can feed your malnourished household for 10 years

Let's be petty, upload your account statement, let me upload mine? With my full name and details, nd today's date
Are you ready? Olodo how much you get, shouting broke guy up and down grin
I have your time today, ewu Igbo, do have up to 9 million in your account, personal income and savings undecided poor woman
Upload your account statement make we see, let me upload my own. 8 months statement of account!!!
Let's get to the end of this matter, oniranu grin

No be through sex u dey get money all those small 20K, which yeye work u dey do undecided talk am ni?
Online all of you form superheroes and independent, Olosho like you, wetin be your hand work talk am here make we here undecided
What do you do for a living undecided, Tell us? Where you dey work?
Looking at your Dp, u look like those denigrates that stands in Opebi Allen, begging to get fvcked for #500
Poor Goat grin grin
grin grin grin Well said bra!!! Well-done, u nailed it, all these hoes needs to be put in their place. Calling men broke up and down, meanwhile they don't have 10k to their credit in their account. Idiots.

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by chukagates(m): 3:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Yuji:
But you lost na OP. You didn't have sex with her. You are still the loser here sha! I mean she if she is a LovePeddler like you said then she should have other men on dial speed to take over after you left with your friends. I really don't get why these poor and jobless men cant just negotiate with the slayqueens before embarrassing themselves.
We all know rich and hustling guys don't have time or energy for this crap.
Both you and that slayqueen are fools of the highest order abeg.
The truth is even if you had finally had sex with her,she go still enjoy am. So you men are the ultimate losers. Take it or leave it but truth is bitter! Just get self control and commit to one woman that is what wise men do. Else na you sabi undecided
rich and struggling wetin?? ogbeni leave that phycological black mail method cos even the richest of guys will Bleep that kind of bitch up...u knw Y?? she's an idiat..she wan come shoprite but she no wan come house....as for we guys being"ultimate losers" if that is so why do girls scream "use and dump" in a relationship they offered sex only even though they enjoyed it too??if girls enjoyed the sex and are ULTIMATE WINNERS they wont be hiding their body counts....they wont pretend or be reserved about sex... bitches got more to lose than they can imagine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by chukagates(m): 3:34am On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
You must be classless to even attempt fùcking a girl you'd turn off your room light just to satisfy your urge.
werey!!! miss classful which class you dey?? wetin dey vex me b say in reality u might nt have up to 100k but nairaland has given u morale to be forming "CLASS" cheesy
Benita27:
You must be classless to even attempt fùcking a girl you'd turn off your room light just to satisfy your urge.
werey!!! miss classful which class you dey?? wetin dey vex me b say in reality u might nt have up to 100k but nairaland has given u morale to be forming "CLASS"

6 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by chukagates(m): 4:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Then he should report my comment. It's that simple, I don't want to exchange words with some broke silly guys on here.
RICH GIRL!! any guy that dont play along to your female wily trick is BROKE..now bitch if that it means to be broke then let me be Broke..while you that is RICH weep when crumps dont falloff my dining table

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by chukagates(m): 4:33am On Jul 25, 2017
tartarus:

Please shut the Bleep up! What's so good in what the op did?!. If she kept on posting him he would have simply moved on!! Only kids waste time on women just cos of sex! If she's misbehaving, MOVE ON! what is 3k?!.
this is what happens when your eyeing,asslicking, or chasing a babe on nairaland...look at how stupid you look now..am sure the lady u were trying to impress here is fucking some nigga somewhere for 3k..pfft!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 25, 2017
this post doesn't make any sense atall....
like wtf is wrong with NL guys?
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by biridon(m): 5:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Caringguy:
Op you fccked up sha undecided

It's normal to spend for a lady na..

If i tell you how much i spend for my current bae before she finally becomes mine ehn, you go bow cool
You be mugu money spender!!
your babe, not even ur wife.. get sense IJN

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by ikorodureporta: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2017
I dey passby since, i jst open dis thread 1st tyme grin wen u sef dey toast for darkness? Una sabi chop anytin choppable cheesy Me i no dey near chick wey i neva observe from afar
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Seanjay(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
newsynews:
Omo, she still dey disturb my phone o!

grin

My Guy if you wan blow am sef you fit still blow am all you need is play your cards well and just apologies and take her on an apology outing like taking her to the first place you both and your friend first met and just act like you feel remorse and apologetic and little flexing you will finally get what you want and then you are a winner, after you register then you can shag her anytime you want.... Peace my Guy.... Chop Toga cheesy wink
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Beverages: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Mcowubaba:

This thing really pain you, you had to quote me 3x grin grin

Now you have called my Family undecided
After calling me stupid, I didn't insult you ooo..
I won't go down that line with you now.
I can insult ooo, don't tempt me grin grin

You call me broke grin, I have nothing to prove to you, you're inconsequential to me.
So whatever makes you sleep well cool

You slay mamas should learn on how to be independent, self reliant and not common leeches, you have to earn respect, don't be hungry parasites looking about for free food and gifts from guys.

That's how your likes are getting fvcked up nd down, just because of Brazilian hair nd other cheap things, many are getting disgraced, because the don't offer anything in a relationship except their reproductive organs grin grin
)
Money for hand back for ground. Shameless people grin grin grin no prestige, no dignity

Small thing una go dey shout Broke guy, broke guy grin
Hahahahahahaha, una defense mechanism and catch phrase. With una crayon colored face

Rich girl, I gree say I broke, over broke dey worry me self.
Mbok send me small money, from the one your Uncle give you, help me naa cry cry

Una get many Uncles ni cheesy grin, Uncles wey una dey lick their hairy old scrotum grin grin grin grin grin.

Ur signature says it all :

You truly never see defeat until 6 feet.

come make I touch Ur head. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Beverages: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

my sister, I tire

common sense they say is not common.

Leave them to their own mentality.

The real matured ones are out there in reality.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

my sister, I tire
I tell ya
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

I tell ya

All they do here is look for who to have an E-fight with.

the way they talk here at times make me wonder if they emanated from another planet.
No single iota of manners.

I am happy I have sensible male friends in the real world.
going by what I am seeing here, am scared for the next generation.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

the way they talk here at times make me wonder if they emanated from another planet.

lol
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

but somehow it (a senseless thread) made fp

miss are you tryna say dem mods only take senseless threads to fp shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

anyways i think you're looking at this from a biased lady's point of view and thats why you find no sense in it

how about you try looking at from a bobrislky point of view (a neutral) and maybe you'd get to see the sense in it and see where both the op and said lady made themselves look like M0R0Ns

good morning..................
And errr see you around
got work to do smiley
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahahah

bros don quick quick change am o cheesy cheesy cheesy
.. i saw dat too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Lsofdk(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

rosalieene:

my sister, I tire

You two forget the guys you meet here are the same guys out there… How you present yourself greatly determines how a guy will treat you. Although the thread is uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by jaksmillioniar: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

dat cos u lack manners we put a blog yet u show dat u are not maturrd dose dat u friend is a sign of wat u are

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

I do 50-50 I don't sit there with my arms folded when Its time to pay unless he is specifically treating me or I am treating him. And no you don't have to spend on me I can spend on myself.
Not even a matter guys shouldn't take these responsibilities at times, but it shouldn't look as if it is their duties to do.

I can boldly say that 80% of ladies can't boast of doing this, I mean no offence, but it is peculiar to your attitude to believe that you have to be spent for. I respect some few ladies who are awesome, they don't ask, if you try to give them, they reject. Any man would be ready to help such ladies when they badly need the help...

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by jaksmillioniar: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lsofdk:

You two forget the guys you meet here are the same guys out there… How you present yourself greatly determines how a guy will treat you. Although the thread is uncalled for.
tnx guy tell dose biitches dey tink cos of dia pucce dey can talk shit against guys as u see me I can count girl of nairaland I cant date. most are not matured most are loosed most are broke come from poor home.dey are notin offline most use make up to decieve guys

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
donproject:

Not even a matter guys shouldn't take these responsibilities at times, but it shouldn't look as if it is their duties to do.

I can boldly say that 80% of ladies can't boast of doing this, I mean no offence, but it is peculiar to your attitude to believe that you have to be spent for. I respect some few ladies who are awesome, they don't ask, if you try to give them, they reject. Any man would be ready to help such ladies when they badly need the help...
Dear Donproject
You have the tail end of what was a long dialogue
That comment you posted was preceded by many. I don't owe you any explanation or justification take what you want from that I have no problems with that.

I know the sort of women I am. I give, I decline, I accept and I contribute whether you believe that or not that's of not a huge issue I will concern myself with..
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
dat cos u lack manners we put a blog yet u show dat u are not maturrd dose dat u friend is a sign of wat u are
jadekandeola I just knew this was you because of ur grammar.

I don't understand anything from your write up

When you have something relevant to say, come back and quote me.

show's over

stop barking like a dog.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by jaksmillioniar: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

jadekandeola I just knew this was you because of ur grammar.

I don't understand anything from your write up

When you have something relevant to say, come back and quote me.

show's over

stop barking like a dog.

baby we are not fighting am a matured guy. I just hste d way u girls talk rubbish abut guys in d rum as we make u mad dat how u make us mad.did u know some get a husband in dis rums? so why attack all guys here d friends u knows in real life some are also in nairaland okay. real life is diffrent from online. am old in age but young in heart dat why I joke a lot. dont judge pple u dont knw dear. u dont know who is who
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
tnx guy tell dose biitches dey tink cos of dia pucce dey can talk shit against guys as u see me I can count girl of nairaland I cant date. most are not matured most are loosed most are broke come from poor home.dey are notin offline most use make up to decieve guys
jakandeola..
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by jaksmillioniar: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

jakandeola..
my ibo wife lol
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
my ibo wife lol
what happened to your other monicker

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.