Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (67373 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by jaksmillioniar: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

what happened to your other monicker
is on ban dat bastad I put is name make dem ban me
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
lol..airforce1??
.sorry about that
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by jaksmillioniar: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

lol..airforce1??
.sorry about that
no dear airforce mid delivramce is vizkid dat papekush guy
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
no dear airforce mid delivramce is vizkid dat papekush guy
lol...sorry about that
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by jaksmillioniar: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

lol...sorry about that
no prblm dear u are a nice girl.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
no prblm dear u are a nice girl.
aaawww..Thanks dear,you too
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
baby we are not fighting am a matured guy. I just hste d way u girls talk rubbish abut guys in d rum as we make u mad dat how u make us mad.did u know some get a husband in dis rums? so why attack all guys here d friends u knows in real life some are also in nairaland okay. real life is diffrent from online. am old in age but young in heart dat why I joke a lot. dont judge pple u dont knw dear. u dont know who is who
I only attacked the OP, every other person is on his own. was really pissed that he found great joy in what he did. It's not something worth celebrating. he got his own pound of flesh, the least he could do was to smile to himself. Why I even got mad at the OP was just because he felt since he took her out and spent 3,500 so therefore she should warm his bed.... I hate it when guys have such myopic thinking. This are the same guys that would be shielding and protecting their own sisters but look at other ladies as sex objects. Is it a crime to be endowed? guys of this generation,you must pay for even as little as n5 with sex.
When our mothers told us to be careful with guys, they were indeed not lieing.

At this point, I thank God for my parents who provided for my needs till the point I started fending for Myself rather than depending on any man for survival. I thank them for the advices and role played in making me who I am.

Back to the OP, The both of them fit themselves. He has not seen anything yet.
You Can't be a fool when you let go of somethings.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by jaksmillioniar: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

I only attacked the OP, every other person is on his own. was really pissed that he found great joy in what he did. It's not something worth celebrating. he got his own pound of flesh, the least he could do was to smile to himself. Why I even got mad at the OP was just because he felt since he took her out and spent 3,500 so therefore she should warm his bed.... I hate it when guys have such myopic thinking. This are the same guys that would be shielding and protecting their own sisters but look at other ladies as sex objects. Is it a crime to be endowed? guys of this generation,you must pay for even as little as n5 with sex.

At this point, I thank God for my parents who provided for my needs till the point I started fending for Myself rather than depending on any man for survival. I thank them for the advices and role played in making me who I am.

hmmm u are such a nice girl is gud u thank ur parent and hussle ur own so u dont wait for any guy. dats gud kip it up
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by modsRbastard: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:
[s][/s]

I laugh at your stupidity, kikikikiki

At least you accepted your fate that you are broke. hahahahahahahahaha

Only Broke guys do this shitt.

Birds of same feathers.

bow your head in shame.

Be disgracing your family because of a meagre sum of 3500 of which she ate probably 1,000 worth of meat n drink.

common sense they say is not common.

When you spend something reasonable on a girl, when you come complaining, I will give you a listening ear. phewww!

OXY for this Mor0n...bítches like you ain't shït . Matter of fact, y'all thirsty hoes need to get a life. Y'all be walking around with pretty faces but heart/mind ugly and dirty as fück. Men don't owe you shït, we toil and grind for every Kobo with no sexual privileges/pity cos men are meant to struggle hard...innit? and all your lame saggy cellulite striking asses can offer is nothing but your punanï.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Kingdolo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

OP you are a big fool.

because of 3,000 you just stupidly embarrassed yourself on nairaland.
you need brain resetting slap.

you want to straff because of 3,000 on top meat and drinks when you invited her over, shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by samwise99(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
'nuff said...

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

Dear Donproject
You have the tail end of what was a long dialogue
That comment you posted was preceded by many. I don't owe you any explanation or justification take what you want from that I have no problems with that.

I know the sort of women I am. I give, I decline, I accept and I contribute whether you believe that or not that's of not a huge issue I will concern myself with..
It is okay, I don't actually enjoy doing this. I respect women a lot. Let it go please, take care.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
donproject:

It is okay, I don't actually enjoy doing this. I respect women a lot. Let it go please, take care.
Do why do it then? Smh
It's all water under the bridge
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by tartarus(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
chukagates:
this is what happens when your eyeing,asslicking, or chasing a babe on nairaland...look at how stupid you look now..am sure the lady u were trying to impress here is fucking some nigga somewhere for 3k..pfft!!!

Bloody slowpoke! Take your broke ass outta my mentions! Foolish kid. Just because I don't agree with your opinions doesn't mean I'm asslicking. Dumb retard!
Just cos you're broke doesn't mean everyone you come across is. Get your 3k brain outta my mentions
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

Do why do it then? Smh
It's all water under the bridge
Just trying to get points across which I believe are worth it. Now don't be surprised if I say i don't enjoy doing that. This is an unnecessary argument... womenfolk will always be womenfolk
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
donproject:

Just trying to get points across which I believe are worth it. Now don't be surprised if I say i don't enjoy doing that. This is an unnecessary argument... womenfolk will always be womenfolk
I have said it's water under the bridge
It's not an argument ( not sure how you reached that conclusion) I accept a difference of opinion we are humans.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

I have said it's water under the bridge
It's not an argument ( not sure how you reached that conclusion) I accept a difference of opinion we are humans.
Like I said, it is okie...let it go. And I commend your belief provided that you are not hiding your real self under your words MissRaine##?...
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
donproject:

Like I said, it is okie...let it go. And I commend your belief provided that you are not hiding your real self under your words MissRaine##?...
Virtual handshake as a sign of goodwill
You are something else wink
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:
Virtual handshake as a sign of goodwill You are something else wink
just saying...
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Hw many day ban
jaksmillioniar:
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by tk4rd: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Maxi112:
did she stage the guy? but she informed him before coming with her friend, ain't it?
After the meeting,, why did she deceive the guy that she was coming, only to put her phone off.??
Such a thing is painful in case u never experienced it
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by jaksmillioniar: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Hw many day ban
2month is till September
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol... cheesy wink
jaksmillioniar:
2month is till September
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by chukagates(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
tartarus:

Bloody slowpoke! Take your broke ass outta my mentions! Foolish kid. Just because I don't agree with your opinions doesn't mean I'm asslicking. Dumb retard!
Just cos you're broke doesn't mean everyone you come across is. Get your 3k brain outta my mentions
mumu ode...keep asslicking laps u no go see grin
tartarus:

mumu ode...keep asslicking laps u no go see
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Yuji: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
chukagates:
rich and struggling wetin?? ogbeni leave that phycological black mail method cos even the richest of guys will Bleep that kind of bitch up...u knw Y?? she's an idiat..she wan come shoprite but she no wan come house....as for we guys being"ultimate losers" if that is so why do girls scream "use and dump" in a relationship they offered sex only even though they enjoyed it too??if girls enjoyed the sex and are ULTIMATE WINNERS they wont be hiding their body counts....they wont pretend or be reserved about sex... bitches got more to lose than they can imagine
Typical rants of a broke nigga! grin cheesy
Sorry you are pained by the truth. You can as well jump into the lagoon because I don't know what else to tell you. tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by chukagates(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2017
Yuji:

Typical rants of a broke nigga! grin cheesy
Sorry you are pained by the truth. You can as well jump into the lagoon because I don't know what else to tell you. tongue
putting that smiley shit here when in reality ur weeping is old method..yh am broke but even if u put the capitals of ur ancestors from day one right to ur papa eh ..nwanne u no reach at all na nairaland dey give una liver
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:
Virtual handshake as a sign of goodwill You are something else wink
I rest my case my lord
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

I rest my case my lord
As you will good sir
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

As you will good sir
well I call for redress when I sense that things ain't go the normal way...remove that 'sir', it is not part of my name
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

well I call for redress when I sense that things ain't go the normal way...remove that 'sir', it is not part of my name
Smh
Sure
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by taemilola(f): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
I knw ladies will come 4 ur head, but thumb ups for u. No matter hw little u spend, it's ur money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.