Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (67258 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by pu7pl3(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
taemilola:
I knw ladies will come 4 ur head, but thumb ups for u. No matter hw little u spend, it's ur money.

You are wise..
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

Smh
Sure
I don't want you to be the last quoting me, I'm afraid this won't be endless pursuit.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

I don't want you to be the last quoting me, I'm afraid this won't be endless pursuit.
You are something else , I am actually finding this quite amusing now.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:
You are something else , I am actually finding this quite amusing now.
Yes I'm, I'm seriocomic...only if you can go down with my rule
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

Yes I'm, I'm seriocomic...only if you can go down with my rule
Nope
I am not one for rules
You should know that by now wink
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

Nope
I am not one for rules
and that is why you will still find me around, i could perceive that you have stringent sense, no problem with that, just that I'm always attracted to such personality of yours...we are in the same pool. You are a lady, you don't need to always renege to guided rules.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by GOFRONT(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Weda u fat oo...weda u thin...No mata d color wen dey for ur Skiin, As far as PUZSCY is Odourless and Neutral, we can roll.....

But How will I know a lady wit an Odourless Punny is my Problem ryt nw
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

Nope
I am not one for rules

and that is why you will still find me around, i could perceive that you have stringent sense, no problem with that, just that I'm always attracted to such personality of yours...we are in the same pool. You are a lady, you don't need to always renege to guided rules.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

Some rules are meant to be broken
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

Some rules are meant to be broken
not like my own rule, they call me Don, little but mighty...well break if you wish, i won't bow for you either...
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

not like my own rule, they call me Don, little but mighty...well break if you wish, i won't bow for you either...
You really go 0-100 real quick don't you?
When did I ask for you to pay homage?
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by DarkRebel69: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is sheer coagulation of evil. grin grin
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

You really go 0-100 real quick don't you?
When did I ask for you to pay homage?
don't be offended if i still mention rule here again...I'm only following another rule, not paying any homage. No insults p
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by OTEGA1: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nice one OP. Keep it up. If she is smart by wanting to eat with friends and takeoff u set go show am say ur brain dry work...

Now her friends no go follow her go anywhere again cos of d disappointment... She will be embarrassed with her friends looking like locozade in separate waiting for free food....

I ladies dat carry sere friends to visit guy is a plan to c how deep it pocket is..

I meet one like dat and I focus on d friend and make sure she felt embedded and confused....

Her friend come get better and pass her own I collected her number and gave friend 5k.....

I know she no go get boldness to collect money from her friend...

She called me later to ask s meaning of Wat I did, I ask her Wat was d meaning of bringing her friend to c me was it not to make selection between 2off 2. And ur friend was even finer and prettier and sensible Dan you...
So next time no carry ur friends follow body cos they will snatch it blessings.

I hung up...

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

don't be offended if i still mention rule here again...I'm only following another rule, not paying any homage. No insults p
Not offended the least
Just highlighting the comment about not bowing down to anyone
Where does that apply?
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

Not offended the least
Just highlighting the comment about not bowing down to anyone
Where does that apply?
well that was sequel to what I've said earlier...i didn't get you at first. I want to see when all this end
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

well that was sequel to what I've said earlier...i didn't get you at first. I want to see when all this end
When one of us ceases to exist
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:
When one of us ceases to exist
that means the end is not near...
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by pu7pl3(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:
Not offended the least Just highlighting the comment about not bowing down to anyone Where does that apply?
Nice game..kwantinu
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

that means the end is not near...
Has North Korea given up hope of sending missles to annihilate its foes? No retreat no surrender
Aluta continua
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Yuji: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
chukagates:
putting that smiley shit here when in reality ur weeping is old method..yh am broke but even if u put the capitals of ur ancestors from day one right to ur papa eh ..nwanne u no reach at all na nairaland dey give una liver
E still pain you sha! tongue And yes you are a broke fool both in body and soul. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
ShyCypher:
'nuff said...

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

Has North Korea given up hope of sending missles to annihilate its foes? No retreat no surrender
Aluta continua
vitória é certa...but I'm certain there is only one winner, and i don't lose.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by chukagates(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yuji:

E still pain you sha! tongue And yes you are a broke fool both in body and soul. grin
hehe see human being rich lady wey sabi beg money no fear ur handout is coming ur monthly 6500# dey show mumu ode
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

vitória é certa...but I'm certain there is only one winner, and i don't lose.
There is a first time for everything ......
This will be you first
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:
There is a first time for everything ...... This will be you first
Even if there will truly be first time. I can bet it with you that it is not happening with you...
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

Even if there will truly be first time.
I can bet it with you that it is not happening with you...
I will rest when I am dead and since I am not dead I won't rest.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

I will rest when I am dead and since I am not dead I won't rest.
Bravo...Amazing, i guess I've not met somebody so adamant like you before....but let's see if you will stand the test of time
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

Bravo...Amazing, i guess I've not met somebody so adamant like you before....but let's see if you will stand the test of time
Tanacity is my second, third & fourth name
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

Tanacity is my second, third & fourth name
please let me get to know a little about you, you behave so complex. I want to know what you represent please
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
donproject:

please let me get to know a little about you, you behave so complex. I want to know what you represent please
Does that mean you concede ?
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:
Does that mean you concede ?
Never, like I told you, I can't... please honour my that little request

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.