Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:59 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (684030 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
make German embassy book us appointment na, how person go hold admission letter for hand with the money spent and the waiting to have gotten the admission still person wey dey seek admission better pass me wey hold admission letter for hand..German embassy of Lagos why? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
GermanDreamer:
make German embassy book us appointment na, how person go hold admission letter for hand with the money spent and the waiting to have gotten the admission still person wey dey seek admission better pass me wey hold admission letter for hand..German embassy of Lagos why? cry cry cry

I wish they would do something about it cause it's not cool at all embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by phemmisky(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
I just got my extension enrollment letter , my enrollment extended to the 6th of November 2017 ,
I don't know if I should still send it.

After hearing here on nairaland of someone whose resumption of November 17 was not given date .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by enibal(f): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
I think something like this happened last year winter.

And they made there Abuja office available for interview..... so I feel they would find a way around it

Just be hopeful and trust God
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
phemmisky:
I just got my extension enrollment letter , my enrollment extended to the 6th of November 2017 ,

After hearing here on nairaland of someone whose resumption of November 17 was not given date .
Give it a shot. I read nov.15th on the embassy webpage
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2017

Try your luck bro..

For the November 17 guy you mentioned, you should get a date. He should attach evidence.
phemmisky:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by phemmisky(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
donkafor:

Try your luck bro..

For the November 17 guy you mentioned, you should get a date. He should attach evidence.

Thanks guys , I will give you guys feed back
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
phemmisky:

hello, Stop wasting time and don't think twice about it. Give it a try!...its better to try and get a result than regret not trying at all.

i got a date with an enrollment extension date of 15 november.

#CHEERS! smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sistaj: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good day house, I applied to TUM as well as another school via uniassist.after a while TUM sent me a mail stating my documents did not meet certification criteria as there ought to be a seal and not just an ink stamp.I certified my documents at the court and uniassist accepted theirs and have forwarded my application to the university. How do I go about recertifying my documents to meet TUM standard as I do not want to use a Notary body as the cost will be too much on me.
Thanks in advance for your answers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jsegskenny: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good day house, I posted some weeks ago how I missed my Visa interview/ appointment date for a conference /training Luckily I was rescheduled in abuja since it was a DAAD sponsored project .Got to the embassy, was asked to provide proofs that it was financed by the DAAD, had to mail the organizers who sent an official mail attesting that the trip would be fully funded.After that I submitted the necessary documents paid and got a pick up date.on getting home,I got a call from the embassy asking me of my plans after the conference, which will last for three weeks,as the V.O indicated that they wanted to be sure i will comw back after the conference of which I told them I would embark on my PhD degree in my home country, I was asked to provide proofs,of which I had already applied to ptdf and was slated for interview tomorrow, I submitted the documents, and the visa officer brought to my notice that the final decision is with her boss as she would relate to me if there is a need to come back.I also informed the conference organizers of the new development. And they had also mailed the embassy attesting the date I would return.Any useful suggestions,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jsegskenny:
Good day house, I posted some weeks ago how I missed my Visa interview/ appointment date for a conference /training Luckily I was rescheduled in abuja since it was a DAAD sponsored project .Got to the embassy, was asked to provide proofs that it was financed by the DAAD, had to mail the organizers who sent an official mail attesting that the trip would be fully funded.After that I submitted the necessary documents paid and got a pick up date.on getting home,I got a call from the embassy asking me of my plans after the conference, which will last for three weeks,as the V.O indicated that they wanted to be sure i will comw back after the conference of which I told them I would embark on my PhD degree in my home country, I was asked to provide proofs,of which I had already applied to ptdf and was slated for interview tomorrow, I submitted the documents, and the visa officer brought to my notice that the final decision is with her boss as she would relate to me if there is a need to come back.I also informed the conference organizers of the new development. And they had also mailed the embassy attesting the date I would return.Any useful suggestions,
What useful suggestion are you looking for again?
The way I see it, all you can do now is pray, chill and wait for the embassy 's response cos you've obviously done all you can do.
All the best!

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lekatoo: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Best forum ever

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by crystal843: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please I need help. I am yet to get a visa appointment and this is the message I got from the embassy please what do I do

Please note that the Consulate General is unfortunately booked out and cannot offer student visa appointments for the winter semester 2017/2018 any longer. If you are a prospective student and have received a scholarship grant by a German or European organization, please contact student@lago.diplo.de.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Go to German Embassy.. TUM don't accept high court certifications.
sistaj:
Good day house, I applied to TUM as well as another school via uniassist.after a while TUM sent me a mail stating my documents did not meet certification criteria as there ought to be a seal and not just an ink stamp.I certified my documents at the court and uniassist accepted theirs and have forwarded my application to the university. How do I go about recertifying my documents to meet TUM standard as I do not want to use a Notary body as the cost will be too much on me.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chidi4eze(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
donkafor:
They do..I used it..But each page must be certified that is two stamps, two signatures..note: on each page

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chidi4eze(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
donkafor:
They do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chidi4eze(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
sistaj:
TUM accepts high court certification..Maybe it wasn't properly certified..It's urs like this?Cos they accepted it from me

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sistaj: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
chidi4eze:
TUM accepts high court certification..Maybe it wasn't properly certified..It's urs like this?Cos they accepted it from me
This is how mine is.I did it in port Harcourt as well but I can see yours is federal high court.Is it in the same court building near govt house?
When was yours accepted?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sistaj: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
donkafor:
my dear that will mean travelling to Abuja or Lagos as I reside in neither city and I am not really prepared for that now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sistaj: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
donkafor:
My dear that will mean travelling to Abuja or Lagos as i reside in neither city and i am not really prepared for that now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lextronggroup: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello guys
Please what is the fate of most of us that is yet to received admission letter?
Nah wah for this country ooo...
These people are bleeped

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
As stated by TUM

Please ensure that the document is NOT only notarized with merely a rubber stamp. A simple ink stamp is insufficient! Official seals are usually round and contain an emblem. A notary without such a seal is not qualified to notarize your documents! You will have to find an authority with an official seal to notarize your documents!

chidi4eze:
They do..I used it..But each page must be certified that is two stamps, two signatures..note: on each page
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Find a notary public who has an official seal.. Mere rubber stamp is not sufficient.

See attached pdf for guidelines.

sistaj:

My dear that will mean travelling to Abuja or Lagos as i reside in neither city and i am not really prepared for that now

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by yeancahblack: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good evening house.

Please has anyone here done the skype interview for BSc Management and Technology?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Holugovernor(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello intellects,

Please for those that has gone for visa interview, you guys should please help us with the questions you were asked.. So we can prepare too..

For someone who has not completed the NYSC... hope the embassy won't ask for the NYSC discharge certificate?.. Because they requested for cv as one of the docs for the interview..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dobeespen: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
yeancahblack:
Good evening house.

Please has anyone here done the skype interview for BSc Management and Technology?

TUM? The canceled their Skype interview this year. All interviews are inperson interviews at Munich.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tutipsy: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
seeker63:
Been a silent observer on this thread but I got my admission letter today..Hochschule Anhalt University of applied science, Bernburg.

Congrats bro, I was also admitted to this school Masters Monumental Heritage

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by inspiredbelieve: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello house,

So my School says that they can't extend enrollment deadline beyond October..

Please is it possible to travel to Ghana or Cotonou to apply from there?

Would there be any issues?

Kindly help a brother.

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
crystal843:
Please I need help. I am yet to get a visa appointment and this is the message I got from the embassy please what do I do

Please note that the Consulate General is unfortunately booked out and cannot offer student visa appointments for the winter semester 2017/2018 any longer. If you are a prospective student and have received a scholarship grant by a German or European organization, please contact student@lago.diplo.de.

@crystal843

This is deep man. I can feel your pain already.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
I am very sure ''The German Embassy'' have SPIES in here.

So I am Directing this message to The German Embassy Nigeria spy(ies) (yes you).

I think it's high time "The German Embassy Lagos" come out with an Apology Letter which should also contain an Explicit Reason why they can't

refer Students to the The German Embassy Abuja when they barely or hardly receive VISA Applicants there in ABJ.

What is there Justification for allocating the whole "German Embassy in Abuja" to Politicians, Diplomats, and SSS.

This can never happen in Europe, USA or in the developed world.

Can't they attend to Students @ the The German Embassy Abuja and also attend to those Greedy politicians (Giving them Priority)?

Why must student suffer for all their unreasonable policies.

This is just Unacceptable.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
inspiredbelieve:
Hello house,

So my School says that they can't extend enrollment deadline beyond October..

Please is it possible to travel to Ghana or Cotonou to apply from there?

Would there be any issues?

Kindly help a brother.

Wow na good question be this oo bcoz my head av been spinning since embassey don dey act very funny with interviews booked up but i just google searched it now and they said it is very possible bt not for all countries like russia is exempted. Pls how gurus bail us out to confirm if it can be done or not i know una sabi wella. Abeg oo me i must enter deatchland this winter ooo
Cc: honourableseyi,Eke40seven,justwise und unsere freund für deatchland. Danke schöne

Many thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.