Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (684062 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wrong... Someone will be interviewed tomorrow via Skype.
dobeespen:

TUM? The canceled their Skype interview this year. All interviews are inperson interviews at Munich.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
neccki:
I am very sure ''The German Embassy'' have SPIES in here.

So I am Directing this message to The German Embassy Nigeria spy(ies) (yes you).

I think it's high time "The German Embassy Lagos" come out with an Apology Letter which should also contain an Explicit Reason why they can't

refer Students to the The German Embassy Abuja when they barely or hardly receive VISA Applicants there in ABJ.

What is there Justification for allocating the whole "German Embassy in Abuja" to Politicians, Diplomats, and SSS.

This can never happen in Europe, USA or in the developed world.

Can't they attend to Students @ the The German Embassy Abuja and also attend to those Greedy politicians (Giving them Priority)?

Why must student suffer for all their unreasonable policies.

This is just Unacceptable.
I taya aswear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dobeespen: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
donkafor:
Wrong... Someone will be interviewed tomorrow via Skype.

That's for the masters program. No one for the bachelors is being interviewed via Skype. I go to my interview details for next Friday in Munich and I told them I couldn't make it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
dobeespen:

TUM? The canceled their Skype interview this year. All interviews are inperson interviews at Munich.

At the bolded... You mentioned all. The person is for Master's though..
dobeespen:

That's for the masters program. No one for the bachelors is being interviewed via Skype. I go to my interview details for next Friday in Munich and I told them I couldn't make it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
I feel your pain..
neccki:
I am very sure ''The German Embassy'' have SPIES in here.

So I am Directing this message to The German Embassy Nigeria spy(ies) (yes you).

I think it's high time "The German Embassy Lagos" come out with an Apology Letter which should also contain an Explicit Reason why they can't

refer Students to the The German Embassy Abuja when they barely or hardly receive VISA Applicants there in ABJ.

What is there Justification for allocating the whole "German Embassy in Abuja" to Politicians, Diplomats, and SSS.

This can never happen in Europe, USA or in the developed world.

Can't they attend to Students @ the The German Embassy Abuja and also attend to those Greedy politicians (Giving them Priority)?

Why must student suffer for all their unreasonable policies.

This is just Unacceptable.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
donkafor:
I feel your pain..

Am not affected jaree. But am not just happy with their latest development.

Thanks winkfor feeling the pain I also feel for those with Rejected Appointment for VISA

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 26, 2017
latest update:

} IMPORTANT
Important notice for student visa applicants (Lagos):

Please note that the Consulate General is unfortunately booked out and cannot offer student visa appointments for the winter semester 2017/2018 any longer. If you are a prospective student and have received a scholarship grant by a German or European organization, please contact
student@lago.diplo.de

Na only God go intervene for this kind matter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dejx: 1:16am On Jul 26, 2017
donkafor:
Find a notary public who has an official seal.. Mere rubber stamp is not sufficient.

See attached pdf for guidelines.

Go to any notary public around you, they are at law firms. They will sight the original and then notarize the photocopy with an embossed seal. It's #500 per document.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Johnnyessence:
please I want some more clarification on this lump sum block account of 8640 euros in a Blocked account. What am asking is that is it compusory for those that gained admission into both B.sc and Masters program nii or those that applied to tuition free schools. Please I need more clarification here thanks.
yes it is compulsory you show a proof of sustenance whether Bsc or Msc and the things i listed are the only available options.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by May5ive: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Hellooooo pls help with answers ooo

May5ive:
So once I am able to ask my school to send my transcript to a company, then I can be using that copy to apply to schools? Is it the original copy my school would send? Please I need to clarify this asap so I know my next move.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2017
May5ive:

Yes!......Your school will send you the Original Copy to the Address of Company you gave them.

Then you will make several copies of it which you will be using to apply to whatever school you want.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2017
May5ive:

Remember to certify each copies made. Go with d original and d copies, dey juxtapose and certify d copies and give u back d original before u start mailing.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kasich(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Been writing the consulate since Monday now, and they keep giving thesame response that they are booked and this is just 26th of July, not as if we didn't apply for admission on time, letter came in last week Thursday already got Funtiba blocked account details by Monday morning and applied straightaway.

If they can't help us they should refer us to other countries like Ghana Cameroon or Kenya. This is not fair at all, I wish there was something else one can do about it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by May5ive: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Thank you very much for this response!

neccki:

Yes!......Your school will send you the Original Copy to the Address of Company you gave them.

Then you will make several copies of it which you will be using to apply to whatever school you want.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Kasich:
Been writing the consulate since Monday now, and they keep giving thesame response that they are booked and this is just 26th of July, not as if we didn't apply for admission on time, letter came in last week Thursday already got Funtiba blocked account details by Monday morning and applied straightaway.

If they can't help us they should refer us to other countries like Ghana Cameroon or Kenya. This is not fair at all, I wish there was something else one can do about it.

Shey those countries no get students wey dey go school okwaya?

So gi choro iga school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kasich(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Mrbigman1:

So gi choro iga school
You are about the dumbest thing roaming the cyber space. Think before you talk next time, I didn't ask for your opinion nor pity so please keep your delusive words to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dprinz99(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2017
dejx:

Go to any notary public around you, they are at law firms. They will sight the original and then notarize the photocopy with an embossed seal. It's #500 per document.
Per page?
Or per set of document?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Hallo Bruders. I'm already done with A2, B1 starts by September and I want to start my applications by December, I would be going through studienkolleg , please, I need link to schools/studienkollegs that take B1, do you think schools that take B2 would consider person with B1? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Kasich:

You are about the dumbest thing roaming the cyber space. Think before you talk next time, I didn't ask for your opinion nor pity so please keep your delusive words to yourself.

Aii. Thanks for the complement. I'd use it next time, I ve loads in use atm.

Lemme save d best for d last.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Tinder: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Obobs na so this german embassy wan do us this winter session, funny tin be say my friend living abroad on 24th July applied for visa interview without block account details sef or any enrollemtn extension date and they gave him 6th August as date for his interview the thing tire me oh, well i've got only EBS admission and other skuls jst dey dull my parole i swear down.

abeg who knows when they begin visa interviews for Summer 2018?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2017
Mrbigman1:

So gi choro iga school
Your comment is quite insensitive.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Instaeadbof us to gind way to scale thru dus interview appintment date nd find solution some people still get time exchange words.
Abeg God do am oo na u oo if this Getman consulate can just help us find solution
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uniexport: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Good day house, am a first time . Please help a brother I just apply for appointment on winter semester at the Germany consulate General and was told I couldn't be booked. haven't been myself eveb seen then.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2017
ibnkokumo:
Hallo Bruders. I'm already done with A2, B1 starts by September and I want to start my applications by December, I would be going through studienkolleg , please, I need link to schools/studienkollegs that take B1, do you think schools that take B2 would consider person with B1? Thanks.

Studienkolleg Hannover
That's the only one I know. But on their website they stated specifically that B1 is not enough to pass the exam and it's true. So you may want to apply to studienkolleg after your b2 so you can have the chance to apply to as many as you can smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2017
Hallo Bruders. I'm already done with A2, B1 starts by September and I want to start my applications by December, I would be going through studienkolleg , please, I need link to schools/studienkollegs that take B1, do you think schools that take B2 would consider person with B1? Thanks. grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2017
In order to help you guys out, I decided to mail the Embassy.

On behalf those of you who are thinking of visiting Ghana for Student VISA.

Here is the reply I got from "The German Embassy in Accra"

As soon as I get a reply from Cotonou, I will inform you guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Okay bruder. Danke dir.
Jigba:

Studienkolleg Hannover
That's the only one I know. But on their website they stated specifically that B1 is not enough to pass the exam and it's true. So you may want to apply to studienkolleg after your b2 so you can have the chance to apply to as many as you can smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2017
ibnkokumo:
Hallo Bruders. I'm already done with A2, B1 starts by September and I want to start my applications by December, I would be going through studienkolleg , please, I need link to schools/studienkollegs that take B1, do you think schools that take B2 would consider person with B1? Thanks. grin grin grin

No tongue

Except you can provide an evidence that you would be through with b2 before the exam but I don't know if all schools can though.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kasich(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2017
neccki:
In order to help you guys out, I decided to mail the Embassy.

On behalf those of you who are thinking of visiting Ghana for Student VISA.

Here is the reply I got from "The German Embassy in Accra"

As soon as I get a reply from Cotonou, I will inform you guys.

I mailed them too on Friday and even called them, but the lady I spoke with Gave me this same reply. Then I wrote to the German consulate in Lagos that they should refer us there themselves to see if they can help out, but unfortunately the person handling the mail sent me the exact same mail they sent me before stating that they are fully booked.

I've written Kenya and Cameroon still waiting for their response, if none of this works out I'll have to write Angela Merkel and copy every single official on Twitter. Something can be done.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
So here is the reply from Cotonou.

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Since same thing happened last year and they were sent to Abuja.. Can paparazzis in the house tell us how they solved the issue.

cc: justwise, Eke40seven, UncleJudax, etc

neccki:
So here is the reply from Cotonou.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sHOTdownHawk: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Do most of you guys consider the political climate before you decide where to study. I mean, this year alone one million syrians (most highly educated, skill individual, and syrians are generally better educated than sub sahara africa) arrived. They all need jobs. Secondly africans have bad reputation in germany ( sadly I can not disagree with this assumption) worse than all rapist arabs. Germany has no time for africans. You have a better chance in canada than germany.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.