Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (684038 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:
Do most of you guys consider the political climate before you decide where to study. I mean, this year alone one million syrians (most highly educated, skill individual, and syrians are generally better educated than sub sahara africa) arrived. They all need jobs. Secondly africans have bad reputation in germany ( sadly I can not disagree with this assumption) worse than all rapist arabs. Germany has no time for africans. You have a better chance in canada than germany.

Sorry!......You are very wrong.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
donkafor:
Since same thing happened last year and they were sent to Abuja.. Can paparazzis in the house tell us how they solved the issue.

cc: justwise, Eke40seven, UncleJudax, etc

I had already got my appointment last time, before the issue developed.

I think just like last year, they will eventually find a solution... most likely moving some folks to Abuja.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dankeschön
UncleJudax:

I had already got my appointment last time, before the issue developed.

I think just like last year, they will eventually find a solution... most likely moving some folks to Abuja.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by D2rain: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
pitapromiz:
visa application fee is 60€ if that is what you are asking.
But before you get to that point you must have;
1. An admission to a German university ( cost varies depending on your application procedure check on Daad.de for schools and courses in Germany).
2. A lump sum of 8640€ in a blocked German account or have a sponsor resident legally and working in Germany or an European/German scholarship.

thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by enibal(f): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
I feel sending the embassy a mail for them to refer applicants to Abuja..... dats d best way out becos anoda country is not visible
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:
Do most of you guys consider the political climate before you decide where to study. I mean, this year alone one million syrians (most highly educated, skill individual, and syrians are generally better educated than sub sahara africa) arrived. They all need jobs. Secondly africans have bad reputation in germany ( sadly I can not disagree with this assumption) worse than all rapist arabs. Germany has no time for africans. You have a better chance in canada than germany.
Ok. Thank you. I hope you are already in Canny?
Here is the backstory.
Same Syrians are moving to Canada...fact
Canada student visa has become very unfriendly.
It is much costlier to fund Canada studies

After study stay may be more attractive in Canada but who says one cannot migrate from Germany to Canny?

Nothing is set in stone. Unless you are handing out Canadian student visa with free tuition fees, allow folks to decide for themselves.

30 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lono22: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shotdownhawk...am sorry ur wrong..m in germany n deres a lot of jobs..infact na u go tire for job sef...if ur current bout canada ..u will know canada is currently facing employment issues....see germany remains one of the Best places in the world.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
UncleJudax:

Here is the backstory.

After study stay may be more attractive in Canada but who says one cannot migrate from Germany to Canny?

Nothing is set in stone. Unless you are handing out Canadian student visa with free tuition fees, allow folks to decide for themselves.

Dont mind him, he is just a joker.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
And the Visa has started dropping. Just got my mail to send my health insurance plus my passport for stamping. Germany here I come!!!

24 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please who know those residing in Gottingen, I am in search of accommodation. Coming in the 1st week of September

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uchevolata: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Congratulations!

@makinzwurld you are next!

darlingtonNYIG:
And the Visa has started dropping. Just got my mail to send my health insurance plus my passport for stamping. Germany here I come!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rapahel1116: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good day guys..pls guys are there any studienkolleg DAT receives applications on march or April ?or Feb? .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:

Congratulation bruh!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sistaj: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=dejx post=58834461]

Go to any notary public around you, they are at law firms. They will sight the original and then notarize the photocopy with an embossed seal. It's #500 per document.
Really?The ones in ph I have contacted are charging 5k per document.if you know anyone in ph kindly let me know.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
DisturbingEU:

Congratulation bruh!
thanks man

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Shey those countries no get students wey dey go school okwaya?

So gi choro iga school

hello,next time try to weigh your words,think properly and consider other peoples situation before exercising your fingers to type what you feel.
this is very rash and impolite from you, probably because your not in their shoes. if you cant offer solutions or contribute to desperate situations save yourself the drama and keep your fingers crossed.very awful of you i have to say!

#Peace smiley

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
neccki:
In order to help you guys out, I decided to mail the Embassy.

On behalf those of you who are thinking of visiting Ghana for Student VISA.

Here is the reply I got from "The German Embassy in Accra"

As soon as I get a reply from Cotonou, I will inform you guys.

hello bro your effort to render help and support to these people who are worried and depressed about appointment dates will not be forgotten,hopefully.

Remain Blessed! smiley

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
gabi101:

hello bro your effort to render help and support to these people who are worried and depressed about appointment dates will not be forgotten,hopefully.

Remain Blessed! smiley

I appreciate your kind words.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Congratulations brother.. Go to Deutschland and succeed.
grin
darlingtonNYIG:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Holugovernor(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:

Congratulations bro... How many weeks did the embassy used in processing your visa??

Please what are the questions you were asked during the interview..

Please i want us to talk.. Here is my mail.. Hgbemi@gmail.com..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Holugovernor:

Congratulations bro... How many weeks did the embassy used in processing your visa??

Please what are the questions you were asked during the interview..

Please i want us to talk.. Here is my mail.. Hgbemi@gmail.com..
I had my interview on the 14th of June. Sent my account notification this morning and I got a reply this afternoon. This means my visa was ready long time ago what was left was just funding.

For the questions asked
Your course name, explain the course, motivation, why Germany instead of US, UK or Canada, what do you know about Germany, your course outline, school website, degree thesis and explanation, how will you cope in Germany, whats your intention after the masters, does your course invlove travelling outside Germany. These are what I could remember.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dobeespen: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
I had my interview on the 14th of June. Sent my account notification this morning and I got a reply this afternoon. This means my visa was ready long time ago what was left was just funding.

For the questions asked
Your course name, explain the course, motivation, why Germany instead of US, UK or Canada, what do you know about Germany, your course outline, school website, degree thesis and explanation, how will you cope in Germany, whats your intention after the masters, does your course invlove travelling outside Germany. These are what I could remember.

So they don't give funding deadlines? I thought they will goe you a deadline to fund your account and if you haven the funded it at the deadline they'll send your documents back to you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by May5ive: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello guys. Who else can write a recommendation letter apart from ones employer or school professor? I would appreciate your answers.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Holugovernor(m): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:

For the questions asked

Thanks bro.. God bless you..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
dobeespen:

So they don't give funding deadlines? I thought they will goe you a deadline to fund your account and if you haven the funded it at the deadline they'll send your documents back to you?
my interview was very early so I doubt if it applies to me. It should be for those whose interview are close to their enrollment deadline; mine is still September 30th. I deffered my admission from summer to winter so my school sent my letter early

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by solarrr: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
UncleJudax:

Here is the backstory.

You are right. Thumbs up to you uncle judax

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dobeespen: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
my interview was very early so I doubt if it applies to me. It should be for those whose interview are close to their enrollment deadline; mine is still September 30th. I deffered my admission from summer to winter so my school sent my letter early

Ah okay. Thanks for your response and congratulations! Wishing you all the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jay123000: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please can someone help me to convert my Master GPA 3.77 to German scales for PhD program?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:

Congrats bro. See you in Germo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rapahel1116: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Anyone ....plsss
Rapahel1116:
Good day guys..pls guys are there any studienkolleg DAT receives applications on march or April ?or Feb? .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by crystal843: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:

Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mechhengr(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Congratulations bro. Please how did u fund the account and at what rate? Form A? Dom account? Etc. Thanks. My interview is still ahead.
darlingtonNYIG:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.