Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) (7539 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

Funny man
Sure
Do have a nice day miss.
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Zerotraffic:
Do have a nice day miss.
Oh it has been
So far
The same cordiality is extended to you.
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by pryme(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
gentlekeny:
its true sha.

Just that we pretend in public alot.

Seems you know a lot about Football.
Which is your club
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by pryme(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Michelle55:
hehehehehe... I laugh op in Hawaii.. so you expect a woman to be a log of wood during the drilling bah? weldone .if she ain't good, Its you guys that will complain.. now she learnt new styles on how to please you guys, it's still an issue... nawa o

Lol, the hypocrites want an experienced virgin grin grin
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Michelle55: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

Lol, the hypocrites want an experienced virgin grin grin
lolsss .i wish him well in finding the reserved experienced virgin
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by pryme(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Michelle55:
lolsss .i wish him well in finding the reserved experienced virgin

Lol, virgins give me the creeps
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by gentlekeny(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

Seems you know a lot about Football. Which is your club
Its in my family blood
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by pryme(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
gentlekeny:

Its in my family blood

Serious a lady that loves football?
It will be nice to argue football with a lady. But you guys are too emotional, Una go see clear penalty you will say it's a goal kick.
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by pryme(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
gentlekeny:

Its in my family blood

Serious? A lady that likes football? Are you sure you are not one of those fans that when your team foul person give penalty you will be saying "nothing him do am. Na goal kick"
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by donkossy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lies... My gal does all these but was a virgin until I...
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by gentlekeny(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

Serious? A lady that likes football? Are you sure you are not one of those fans that when your team foul person give penalty you will be saying "nothing him do am. Na goal kick"

nay am not. Which of the European clubs do you fan? Am a Red Devil fan
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by pryme(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
gentlekeny:

nay am not. Which of the European clubs do you fan? Am a Red Devil fan

AH HA!!!
My cross city rival angry angry angry angry

am a Man City Fan,

get ready for a football lesson in Old Trafford this season grin grin grin
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by gentlekeny(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

AH HA!!!
My cross city rival angry angry angry angry

am a Man City Fan,

get ready for a football lesson in Old Trafford this season grin grin grin

Am not on the same level with my noisy neigbour. Pray you don't end up worse than last season
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by pryme(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
gentlekeny:

Am not on the same level with my noisy neigbour. Pray you don't end up worse than last season

Shey una sneak into Champs League thru the back door ni. this time around na 6 place una go finish. by the time i go send Evans boys to acquire RashFord And Lukaku, una go turn Flogchester Utd grin grin
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by gentlekeny(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

Shey una sneak into Champs League thru the back door ni. this time around na 6 place una go finish. by the time i go send Evans boys to acquire RashFord And Lukaku, una go turn Flogchester Utd grin grin

and my noisy neigbour sneaked themselves to no title.
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmmmm....
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by pryme(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2017
gentlekeny:

and my noisy neigbour sneaked themselves to no title.

That's the price you pay when play good football,
Not hoofball, with a double decker bus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend / Sweet Names To Call Ur Partner / From A Scale Of 1-10 Rate This Sex Dolls (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.