Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,862 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men (31638 Views)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2017
swimcash:
wow, u r pretty
Gratias!
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
luswitz:
incase uv not noticed. The time ur talking about has already surfaced... life is too short to sacrifice ur happiness for anything.
Exactly!
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by passey: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2017
AND WHEN SHE MALTREATS HIM?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Modragon(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Very very correct. I wish they will listen. If you want the best from a woman, treat her like a queen and you will be happy forever

Then how should the guy be treated to make him happy..as if it all revolves around the woman.I pity guys dat makes her a priority
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2017
goingape1:

I always tell my nigga that the best woman you will ever have in life and cherish is MONEY!

she ain't complaining on how you get her.

you can use different means of getting her.

she is always there for you in your account.

she respond at the right time you need her in the place at the right location.

she is gentle to hold at hand.

she doesn't nag

she ain't complaining of anything.

the only makeup she apply is green and she smell beautiful like a rose flower.
words of wisdom real G

2 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by uk10(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2017
adidison:

If I hear ... girls way too dey form?!?!? Mehn for the Guy Na toasting and trying to impress another girl ... sometimes the whole trying to date stress is just depressing
lol very true
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Humility017(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
It goes same way.
good one....in summary never take those that truly love you for granted
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Respect55:

Better mellow down n settle down. The number of girls in naija now is nutin to write home about. Just few boys.

BRAIN FALL ON U
So you are saying ladies should stay with a man that maltreat them because men are few, you guys fail to realize that we ladies are human beings too and we have emotions, you can't toy with a lady's emotion and expect her to stay, even if she manages to stay, its for a while before she realize its time to let go.

I know a girl in a hostel, her boyfriend maltreats her like mad, treat her like trash, doesn't care about her feelings. We kept telling her to leave him but love matter strong and one can't leave easily when one gets entangled with love, till it got to an extent, she decided to let the boy go his way instead of trying to make it work cos its was obvious he didn't value the relationship and today she is getting married by December to a rich guy who bought her a car and values her. If one don't let go of the past, you wont see the future. I didn't say a lady shouldn't fight for her man, but if the fight remain futile after a while, the lady will just pick up her broken pieces and move on.

And who says there are many ladies?
Well I won't blame you, its when you want to settle down you will realize that ladies are not as many as you think. You are still doing boyfriend girlfriend things..
There are so many guys looking for wife to marry, let me tell you.

And as for settling down, I will settle down when I want to and with who I want to, so don't tell me when to or how to.

Anyway brain fall on you too.

3 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by grbgrb4(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
"You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it"
And you don't know what you are missing until it arrives.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2017
grbgrb4:

And you don't know what you are missing until it arrives.
Exactly. One have to let go of the past to see the present.

2 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Reeberry: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Dating Nigerian girls is just a huge stress.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by toastedbread: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Lastborn07:
so.... If she's not a hoe what did u expect her to do, masturbate or Commit suicide etc ?

If she's not, then when you princess treat her, she stays. If you maltreat her, she goes to her king (her dad).
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2017
I cannot believe that anybody will be arguing with a post that says.. .if you maltreat your woman she will leave you for a better man. I mean isn't it common sense.? Treat her right and she'll treat you right too. Nobody should endure a rubbish relationship. If you treat her right and she doesn't appreciate you by all means Pls run and find a woman with sense...common sense.
You cannot emotionally torment her, keep her on edge all the time, make her cry everyday then now throw money at her and say you're a great boyfriend.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Lalas247(f): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
A time will come when the real ladies will get tired of fighting to keep their man especially if better guys that treat them well are coming after them.

Tell them again
They think our mama born mumu mtcheew
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Lalas247(f): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:
I cannot believe that anybody will arguing with a post that says.. .if you maltreatment your woman she will leave you for a better man. I mean isn't it common sense.? Treat her right and she'll treat you right too. Nobody should endure a rubbish relationship. Of you treat her right and she doesn't appreciate you by all means Pls run and find a woman with sense...common sense.
You cannot emotionally torment her, keep her on edge all the time, make her cry everyday then now throw money at her and say you're a great boyfriend.
Common sense a lot don't have any
That's. One thing they don't understand once a lady is unhappy , miserable , crying everyday exit strategy is next

Only a weak lady stays in unhappiness while he treats her bad .. I.e domestic violence heard a woman say he loves me with one eye, broken arm, o was like na wa ... some will stay the low self worth ones will

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Tell them again
They think our mama born mumu mtcheew
They think there are many ladies and guys are few, that is what a nairalander told me, but I don't believe it, you can see 4 guys chasing one lady, that a lady decided to be faithful or love one guy doesn't make her worthless or valueless.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:
I cannot believe that anybody will arguing be with a post that says.. .if you maltreat your woman she will leave you for a better man. I mean isn't it common sense.? Treat her right and she'll treat you right too. Nobody should endure a rubbish relationship. If you treat her right and she doesn't appreciate you by all means Pls run and find a woman with sense...common sense.
There are problems money cannot solve, money can't buy happiness too. Some Nigerian guys think if they get money, they don make am, but I have seen rich guys without a girl that truly love them. Give her the money, she will give it to the man she truly loves.

Davido came to cubana club in Owerri last 2 month or so, offered a girl money to sleep with her for the night, she rejected his offer bluntly.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Stay away from my mention.
MrCork:

angry

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Lalas247(f): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
They think there are many ladies and guys are few, that is what a nairalander told me, but I don't believe it, you can see 4 guys chasing one lady, that a lady decided to be faithful or love one guy doesn't make her worthless or valueless.
My dear don't even waste your time even if you shout they wont hear lol
Guys have to learn you treat ladies nice that all we want be true, loyal , honest , faithful ..
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chukagates(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2017
luswitz:
its obvious u are a sadist. .. people like u make such comments cos of ur sense of insecurity. I bet people like u get turned down by women on a regular bases.. a man who is in a happy relationship will not make such statement about a woman.. I feel ur pains.
fool its no every body that longs for one fuckd up piece of shit called relationship to be HAPPY.. for the fact that ur destiny and life revolves around marriage and relationship does not mean its so for every one.." happy man in relationship" mumu ode..i have been there why be in one piece of shit relationship when i get to Bleep any of ur kind any time i want?? nothing to give jst SEX abi e get any other thing?? cheesy
luswitz:
its obvious u are a sadist. .. people like u make such comments cos of ur sense of insecurity. I bet people like u get turned down by women on a regular bases.. a man who is in a happy relationship will not make such statement about a woman.. I feel ur pains.
fool its no every body that longs for one fuckd up piece of shit called relationship to be HAPPY.. for the fact that ur destiny and life revolves around marriage and relationship does not mean its so for every one.." happy man in relationship" mumu ode..i have been there why be in one piece of shit relationship when i get to Bleep any of ur kind any time i want?? nothing to give jst SEX abi e get any other thing??

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2017
Dobxy:
I once suffered from this.....I learnt in a hard way not because I didn't love her but because I wanted to correct all her wrongs in just few months!
That's the problem guys have, you feel you could torture her in what you call "few months" and still expect her to be the same or stick with you. You are not perfect and have your own wrongdoings remember, if she use few months to correct you, how will you feel about her?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Psoul(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2017
toastedbread:
Whether you maltreat or "princess treat" her, if she's a hoe, she'll always go to a farmer.
Nice piece tho.

What do u mean by a Farmer? To you a farmer is a person of no class?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Adaezechalene(f): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
A time will come when the real ladies will get tired of fighting to keep their man especially if better guys that treat them well are coming after them.

no man is ever worth fighting for.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Bimpe29: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Well thought out piece, every woman deserve a life. Ultimately, a caring husband will stop at nothing to ensure his woman is given an unalloyed marital life. Is a man's core responsibility to make his wife fulfilled sexually, socially and otherwise........
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Adaezechalene:
no man is ever worth fighting for.
I believe anyone is worth fighting for when love is involved but to an extent. One can play the fool to an extent.

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
fool its no every body that longs for one fuckd up piece of shit called relationship to be HAPPY.. for the fact that ur destiny and life revolves around marriage and relationship does not mean its so for every one.." happy man in relationship" mumu ode..i have been there why be in one piece of shit relationship when i get to Bleep any of ur kind any time i want?? nothing to give jst SEX abi e get any other thing?? :Dfool its no every body that longs for one fuckd up piece of shit called relationship to be HAPPY.. for the fact that ur destiny and life revolves around marriage and relationship does not mean its so for every one.." happy man in relationship" mumu ode..i have been there why be in one piece of shit relationship when i get to Bleep any of ur kind any time i want?? nothing to give jst SEX abi e get any other thing??
Aww baby boy is upset.. ..who hurt your feelings? Stop crying okay? Once you learn to be a man women will come for you. Don't cry again.

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chukagates(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:

Aww baby boy is upset.. ..who hurt your feelings? Stop crying okay? Once you learn to be a man women will come for you. Don't cry again.
see this yaba tout forming formal stop being baised and look at the truth its starring at u.." any happy man in a relationship" chai chisos oya bitch be gone go and be productive

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by emperorchedda(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
fool its no every body that longs for one fuckd up piece of shit called relationship to be HAPPY.. for the fact that ur destiny and life revolves around marriage and relationship does not mean its so for every one.." happy man in relationship" mumu ode..i have been there why be in one piece of shit relationship when i get to Bleep any of ur kind any time i want?? nothing to give jst SEX abi e get any other thing?? :Dfool its no every body that longs for one fuckd up piece of shit called relationship to be HAPPY.. for the fact that ur destiny and life revolves around marriage and relationship does not mean its so for every one.." happy man in relationship" mumu ode..i have been there why be in one piece of shit relationship when i get to Bleep any of ur kind any time i want?? nothing to give jst SEX abi e get any other thing??
One orijin for you!
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
see this yaba tout forming formal stop being baised and look at the truth its starring at u.." any happy man in a relationship" chai chisos oya bitch be gone go and be productive
Aww.. ...see him... .he is growing... .he now knows big words like "bias" and "tout" atleast you can spell.....clap for yourself... .
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by lalanice(f): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2017
ScotFree:
Someone just became the new love of the nairaland ladies. Don't drown on the love bamisepeters

They love you when you appear to be on their side.

True Talk anyway. Nice writeup
you soo right, if he was single I'll find him and marry him. Lol

Who wouldn't like the person on their side?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chukagates(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:

Aww.. ...see him... .he is growing... .he now knows big words like "bias" and "tout" atleast you can spell.....clap for yourself... .
hehe so for your mind now ur annoying ba?? na madness ooo but u no knw cheesy
STORM2:

hehe so for your mind now ur annoying ba?? na madness ooo but u no knw
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
hehe so for your mind now ur annoying ba?? na madness ooo but u no knw :Dhehe so for your mind now ur annoying ba?? na madness ooo but u no knw
See oh.. .he can spell "annoying " which other talents do you have hidden in that brain of yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.