Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men (31642 Views)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2017
MrCork:

..which kind mention...r u Beyansi??.. GOAT!!(no oofeense) angry
I'm sure you are a Yoruba guy.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by MrCork: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
I'm sure you are a Yoruba guy.

^^^^^ she wants me...they all ways say that!! wink
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Very very correct. I wish they will listen. If you want the best from a woman, treat her like a queen and you will be happy forever
lie lies do for a woman she will do for another
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by akaahs(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Very very correct. I wish they will listen. If you want the best from a woman, treat her like a queen and you will be happy forever

And if u want the best from ur man what do u do? U girl s are talking as if is a one way traffic or u are doing us a favour
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Yebcy(f): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
divine i like your take on this
Rorachy:
A time will come when the real ladies will get tired of fighting to keep their man especially if better guys that treat them well are coming after them.

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Yebcy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
a very big favour sir
akaahs:

And if u want the best from ur man what do u do? U girl s are talking as if is a one way traffic or u are doing us a favour

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Respect55(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
So you are saying ladies should stay with a man that maltreat them because men are few, you guys fail to realize that we ladies are human beings too and we have emotions, you can't toy with a lady's emotion and expect her to stay, even if she manages to stay, its for a while before she realize its time to let go.

I know a girl in a hostel, her boyfriend maltreats her like mad, treat her like trash, doesn't care about her feelings. We kept telling her to leave him but love matter strong and one can't leave easily when one gets entangled with love, till it got to an extent, she decided to let the boy go his way instead of trying to make it work cos its was obvious he didn't value the relationship and today she is getting married by December to a rich guy who bought her a car and values her. If one don't let go of the past, you wont see the future. I didn't say a lady shouldn't fight for her man, but if the fight remain futile after a while, the lady will just pick up her broken pieces and move on.

And who says there are many ladies?
Well I won't blame you, its when you want to settle down you will realize that ladies are not as many as you think. You are still doing boyfriend girlfriend things..
There are so many guys looking for wife to marry, let me tell you.

And as for settling down, I will settle down when I want to and with who I want to, so don't tell me when to or how to.

Anyway brain fall on you too.

Just three lines that I wrote and u composed this long sermon. Did u study English and literature at sch? U just shot urself on the foot. That we men can't find wives to marry doesn't mean that they are few women out there. It just means dat the responsible ones are very very scarce like foreign rice here. So Wat happens wen u ladies maltreat a man. Or u think beating is the only form of maltreatment? I have said what I have said. He who has ears, let him hear what Respect55 is saying. Dnt ever mistake any marriage as an ideal one. Each marriage has its own challenges. Just that the couple have decided to manage their selves well n not to wash their dirty linens outside.
UNDERSTANDING FALL ON YOU
Ehn, lest I forget, I dnt blame u too. Just make sure u don't cry had I known last last.

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by fumisko(f): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
My first love

Are there really good men in this world? Sure there are...men that are true, just, honest. Men who stick closer than even a brother and are just absolutely on point...lol.

Abisha was one of this in so many ways. Abisha was tall, fair and handsome. He was also emotionally healthy and was way balanced on the inside and outside that I just couldn't resist him...well I have tried way over seven (7) months to resist him. I had friend zoned him and place him on a 9 on the dreaded friend-zone scale of 0 to 10. I just wasn't ready for relationships as I had wanted the first man I ever dated to be the one I ended up with. So Him talking love/ dating was something I wasn't ready to get myself entangled in. Besides, he was way way older than me and that was supposed to be my perfect excuse...lol.

Anyways, the attraction between Abisha and I isn't really the main subject of this post but the man Abisha was in the healthy part of our relationship. Abisha was a man greatly invested in building up his little girl. He was a man that taught
me so many principles on being a better me. He taught me to play, to talk and be in charge of myself and emotions (the list actually goes on).

I remember this guy was there to check about 90% of every assignments I ever submitted in school, make necessary corrections and email it back to me before I submitted.

Abisha also taught me how to control my emotions and maturely handle differences. I remember practical cases where Abisha taught me the act of "talking" out dislikes, offenses and not dramatizing or nagging the normal way most ladies do. It was literally a more stress-free, fun, unique and amazing way of handling differences to which I am grateful to God I learnt early enough.

From Abisha I learnt how to care deeply for someone I love and also learnt the act of trust. ( yea...I was in a relationship but had 0.00% level of trust). Abisha also taught me "the act of compromise" and the "lets meet at the middle strategy" that makes all relationship work.

True...I was tough, inflexible and practically suck with some of my own childish ways of doing things(let me spare you some of those funny details) but then I was also stuck with someone who did not give up on improving me in the best way he could and while he could.

But then, what could have spoilt this true love story anyone would ever dream of having?
Was it my fault or his fault?

http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
hehe...see mumu most polytechnic graduates are better than you atleast they work for the dough while you Bleep for the dough in a "happy relationship" ;Dhehe...see mumu most polytechnic graduates are better than you atleast they work for the dough while you Bleep for the dough in a "happy relationship"
So does this mean you flunked out of polytechnic? Or you didn't get in at all which one? Lemme help you. You have what I call close to average intelligence so at least you know when you're being mocked. That's a good thing keep it up. You need to understand that no matter how many times you insult an intelligent person your words have zero effect cos it just doesn't change the fact that they're better than you.
Also, your ex girlfriend (I'm being nice by assuming you've ever had a girlfriend) probably only gained money from you cos you had nothing else to offer. Work on yourself dear. Be better in bed, read novels and learn more words....your spelling is great so far but there are other words in the English vocabulary other than the vulgar curse words you're accustomed to.
Lastly, not all women date for money... .again if you improve on yourself then the calibre of women you meet will improve and you'll see that men can offer more than money and horrible sex.
If I don't reply anymore of your not so intelligent remarks it will be because I'm bored. Don't miss me too much.

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Hope you're aware it goes both ways?

Ladies also need to take the same advice by actually giving less drama and treat her man like a king.

In all, it's a give and take world but sometimes women expect you to keep giving without understanding that to whom much is given, much is expected.
Guys sef. Any small advice you give men they must rush and say "Shey you know it applies to women" accept your own lesson first. Society talks to women all the time. People hardly ever talk to men. Treat your women well or they will leave. Its not such a big deal

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Respect55:

Just three lines that I wrote and u composed this long sermon. Did u study English and literature at sch? U just shot urself on the foot. That we men can't find wives to marry doesn't mean that they are few women out there. It just means dat the responsible ones are very very scarce like foreign rice here. So Wat happens wen u ladies maltreat a man. Or u think beating is the only form of maltreatment? I have said what I have said. He who has ears, let him hear what Respect55 is saying. Dnt ever mistake any marriage as an ideal one. Each marriage has its own challenges. Just that the couple have decided to manage their selves well n not to wash their dirty linens outside.
UNDERSTANDING FALL ON YOU
Ehn, lest I forget, I dnt blame u too. Just make sure u don't cry had I known last last.
At least I've made my point, I'm studying education and economics not English grin.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chccho(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
bro try to make the least dough and u will find there is notin special about'women' u will use and pass em down to ur palz to use too ..keeping a Woman wont be the probs its keeping the WOMEN THAT WILL BE THE PROBLEM focus on sucess and your career
This is long n short of it all no story!!
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by luswitz(f): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

Sadly my sister, the dude has a point, to my dismay.

Too many women have made it clear that money and materialism are their priorities. Too many. It might not ring a bell with hardworking, dedicated & focused ladies out there but guys in the field have this experience.

In fact some guys as young as 21 now take it as a philosophy to make money above everything else. Because lack of money has been used to taunt them constantly by girls. Some even see their sweetheart being cornered by a much older married rich guy.

I once jokingly told a girl that I thought was very educated & level-headed that materialism is becoming too much and a guy should not be judged by his pocket only. Next thing she said was "go & make money like your mates". shocked shocked

I was shocked. I did not complain about my economic fortunes & I did not indicate any interest in dating her. We were talking about a friend whose fiancee was planning an outrageous wedding that was economically way out of their league. My guy was already panicking. And the bride-to-be was already showing attitude each time my guy cautioned on cost.grin cheesy

By the way, it takes two to tango. I doubt most guys set out to maltreat or to be mean.

But whatever, if a relationship has become too toxic, I see no point in continuing it.
hmmm.. ok.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by djon78(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Well my own addition:

If you are fortunate to have a good woman in your life value her, likewise if you are fortunate to have a good man value him. Why? Because there are just very few good women and men out there, so if you are fortunate to ha one in value them. Many are seeking and hunger for such people. So if you have one it is a rare privilege value and appreciate it well.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by luswitz(f): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
ikp120:
But what he said is very true. I guess you're offended by it because it's too raw and straight to the point. He didn't sugarcoat it.
my dear been offended is far from the case here... if a man chooses to deceive himself dat he is happy with his life style mean while he is miserable, that is his business not mine oo grin so many men are miserable and sad but wont be sincere... well.. everyone has the right to choose his or her path... and what ever path u choose comes with its consequences...

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Being a Narcissist gets you the girl. If a guy hits his chick often, she'll unintentionally grow more attached to him because she supposedly thinks he's damaged and in need of help. Girls love to offer assistance and that's how they grow to make good mothers. She'll inevitably be drawn into his web of mystery. Imagine a chick who has multiple boyfriends and only one of them physically abuses her for no reason. She'll hopelessly think about him the more because he's different. That way, he's got her attention even if it's for a bad reason.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by bamisepeters(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Op remove male from your profile, please. What type of rubbish is this? I am so so disappointed in you as a man completely. Now do this. Compare the treatment for ladies now and how our fore fathers treated them. Which one is better? Now this question is for you. Inspite of the fact that our generation treats women better, how come more and more women are turning to lesbians and divorcees?

A woman needs s man who she can respect and love, who knows his value, not a wimp who worships her.

Yes, love your woman but don't demand less.
lol, yes, men deserves to be respected too.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by JhyMedex: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
A time will come when the real ladies will get tired of fighting to keep their man especially if better guys that treat them well are coming after them.

dnt support battery in Wateva form
Bt the very Best to dem ..grin...
it's simply life.. we meet we part ways.. it's d way of tins ..grin..
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Respect55(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
At least I've made my point, I'm studying education and economics not English grin.
See u. Hope u got mine as well
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chukagates(m): 1:48am On Aug 10, 2017
STORM2:

So does this mean you flunked out of polytechnic? Or you didn't get in at all which one? Lemme help you. You have what I call close to average intelligence so at least you know when you're being mocked. That's a good thing keep it up. You need to understand that no matter how many times you insult an intelligent person your words have zero effect cos it just doesn't change the fact that they're better than you.
Also, your ex girlfriend (I'm being nice by assuming you've ever had a girlfriend) probably only gained money from you cos you had nothing else to offer. Work on yourself dear. Be better in bed, read novels and learn more words....your spelling is great so far but there are other words in the English vocabulary other than the vulgar curse words you're accustomed to.
Lastly, not all women date for money... .again if you improve on yourself then the calibre of women you meet will improve and you'll see that men can offer more than money and horrible sex.
If I don't reply anymore of your not so intelligent remarks it will be because I'm bored. Don't miss me too much.
intelligence all i see is both medicrity and stupid joined together in one person i have never seen people who envy such scumbags
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by prince2video(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by CHARLYX9: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Caricature:
Lalasticlala thanks for pushing this post to the front page. Let all men learn from this. Don't say you weren't told oh.
are you a victim of this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.