Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men (31640 Views)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by tballeyy(m): 5:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Very very correct. I wish they will listen. If you want the best from a woman, treat her like a queen and you will be happy forever
but no matter how we men Care for u women, u ladies will still fu*k outside. Why? Na cause?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by redarrr(m): 5:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
A time will come when the real ladies will get tired of fighting to keep their man especially if better guys that treat them well are coming after them.

Dis re d same set of pple dat will tell a caring guy (they don't want their kids to suffer) nd they will later start meeting wealthy men.. Smh, am nt buying dat because gals too have their own problem too..
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by bunminikan(m): 5:36am On Jul 28, 2017
dyze:

Brain full your head
the best of a woman is human after all,
every correct man got responsibility to protect his woman against predators. if you leave her in the cold you got yourself to blame.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Respecter(f): 5:42am On Jul 28, 2017
bamisepeters:
You think it is only when you beat a woman that you maltreat her?

There are so many ways you can be maltreating your woman which includes lack of care, not spending time with her, not fulfilling her desires either sexually or outside it and so on.

The truth is that the more you maltreat her the more you show her the way to the arms of other men out there who are ready to give her multiple of what you are denying her of.

Many women can only endure hardship for a while, they can be manipulated easily, for this alone you as a man needs to be up and doing.

Do you know how hard they try to resist the temptation that comes their way? Let me even put it this way; do you know many men are dying to get just a minute of her time? and do you know there are those ones dreaming for them to have her in their bed or those even saying it to her that they are ready to give her whatever she want if she can grant them entry into her most sacred part?

I bet you, you wouldn't know how much it hurts to see your woman moan in response to sexual pleasure under another man.

If she is trying all she can to resist the temptations staring at her face which other women out there cannot resist and you cannot still deem it fit to be all she deserves then you need to really check yourself.

Every good woman deserves to be cared for and mostly should share little of your time with you.

This is why i usually say that even if you are as busy as the president of a state you should try to make out time to be with your woman.

Money isn't everything you know? Apart from fulfilling your financial duties she also deserves to be cuddled and be listened to.

Remember that social networks now make it easier for you to get other people's attention, don't let the disadvantages of social media ruin your home as someone else might be giving her the attention she is lacking from you which might catapult to something deeper.

A woman who is shown care and all is still finding her way into other men's arms let alone the one you are battering or not giving little of your time just to put smiles on her face.

The truth is that she will soon find a place to hide and it will be in the arms of another gentle man who knows the worth of a good woman.

The truth is that you are the one that will regret it as you will not find someone like her.

They use to say it is only God that is not replaceable, humans can be replaced. I bet you, in this case when it gets to that stage when a good woman have to leave you for another man you will find her type to no avail.

Even when you cannot fulfil the financial needs of a woman she knows you want to through your effort but because of one thing or the other you are not able to fulfil them.

Women also understand situations most times but not when you want to take them for granted.

If you think you deserve to be happy in your home consider making her as happy as possible.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/07/when-you-maltreat- her-she-becomes.html
well said ,everything you said is on point op.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by localmovers500(m): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2017
confirmed

We can handle both your international and local moves for you with a professional touches that will guarantee you safety contact localmovers today on +2349086188728 or whatapp +2349086188728

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 28, 2017
It's a nice post. The men are trying anyway. But I hope they will learn more. Pls ladies shouldn't see any situation as an excuse to abandon their family for a piece of meat in another's pot. Both should be matured, patient with each other and be very sincere as possible to keep the union unbroken. thanks

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by blaqkyla(f): 5:55am On Jul 28, 2017
I wish my ex read dis b4.#movingontinz#
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by ashawopikin(m): 5:55am On Jul 28, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na lie

True definition of olosho.

Real ladies fight to keep their man for better and for worse.

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by ashawopikin(m): 5:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Very very correct. I wish they will listen. If you want the best from a woman, treat her like a queen and you will be happy forever

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by ashawopikin(m): 6:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Nma27:
Ladies maltreat men? I don't know about that o
how u go know , when U ladies always act d victim

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Gbejihenry(m): 6:06am On Jul 28, 2017
bamisepeters:

There are so many ways you can be maltreating your woman which includes lack of care, not spending time with her, not fulfilling her desires either sexually or outside it and so on.

The truth is that the more you maltreat her the more you show her the way to the arms of other men out there who are ready to give her multiple of what you are denying her of.

Many women can only endure hardship for a while, they can be manipulated easily, for this alone you as a man needs to be up and doing.

Do you know how hard they try to resist the temptation that comes their way? Let me even put it this way; do you know many men are dying to get just a minute of her time? and do you know there are those ones dreaming for them to have her in their bed or those even saying it to her that they are ready to give her whatever she want if she can grant them entry into her most sacred part?

I bet you, you wouldn't know how much it hurts to see your woman moan in response to sexual pleasure under another man.

If she is trying all she can to resist the temptations staring at her face which other women out there cannot resist and you cannot still deem it fit to be all she deserves then you need to really check yourself.

Every good woman deserves to be cared for and mostly should share little of your time with you.

This is why i usually say that even if you are as busy as the president of a state you should try to make out time to be with your woman.

Money isn't everything you know? Apart from fulfilling your financial duties she also deserves to be cuddled and be listened to.

Remember that social networks now make it easier for you to get other people's attention, don't let the disadvantages of social media ruin your home as someone else might be giving her the attention she is lacking from you which might catapult to something deeper.

A woman who is shown care and all is still finding her way into other men's arms let alone the one you are battering or not giving little of your time just to put smiles on her face.

The truth is that she will soon find a place to hide and it will be in the arms of another gentle man who knows the worth of a good woman.

The truth is that you are the one that will regret it as you will not find someone like her.

They use to say it is only God that is not replaceable, humans can be replaced. I bet you, in this case when it gets to that stage when a good woman have to leave you for another man you will find her type to no avail.

Even when you cannot fulfil the financial needs of a woman she knows you want to through your effort but because of one thing or the other you are not able to fulfil them.

Women also understand situations most times but not when you want to take them for granted.

If you think you deserve to be happy in your home consider making her as happy as possible.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/07/when-you-maltreat-her-she-becomes.html
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by dstar01(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2017
bamisepeters:

I concur... but our ladies should also know how to treat us right because we have feelings and desires too, or else other ladies are out there.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by lincs25(m): 6:10am On Jul 28, 2017
There are some women, if you want treat them more than Queen and Queenite they can still make theirselves available for other men. Prostitution generally is in a woman, when she lack she go for transaction sex, when you give her enough she take it and look for who will have sex with her and start lavishing your hard earns on such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by olayinkajnr(m): 6:10am On Jul 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Even when she keeps treating you like a shit for over 3 years?

Analyse this scenario: you treated her like a queen for 3 years, in fact, you wash her clothes including her undies, you cooked for her, you constantly remind her of how beautiful she is, how much you love her and how favoured you are because of her all out of love and not because she jazzed you. You do anything she wants.

But for those 3 years, she treated you like shit, no regard for you, your family, you directives (you do a she wants and says, but for her to respect one out of your directive is a big problem- directive like dear, please don't see that your friend anymore. She is a bad influence on you), she always threaten to show you 'pepper' not just when you guys are alone together but in front of your younger ones whenever they come visiting. Nothing you do for her is good. Whenever there is a misunderstanding, Jack and Jill must know. She reminds you of all the things her family have done for you when you didnt have anything even when you didn't ask them for help. She uses all she's done for you to hurt your feelings. In fact, whenever you have little issues, that is when she will accuse you of cheating on her, yet claim she trusts you.

I know there are good women out there that are deserving of unconditional love and a relationship free from maltreatment. But what can you say about that scenario? Mind you, that scenario is a true life story.

That young man chose not to maltreat his wife.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na lie

Shut your that "rat's nest" you call a mouth..Just hush it right there..Cishet creatures like you stop at nothing to stroke your over bloated egos..Times have have changed, No real woman will eat poo or swallow trash because her man has a piss poor attitude.. Wtf you saying? I should fight for a bedswerver who has no respect for me? Ogbeni, abeg go lick stew...
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 28, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Analyse this scenario: you treated her like a queen for 3 years, in fact, you wash her clothes including her undies, you cooked for her, you constantly remind her of how beautiful she is, how much you love her and how favoured you are because of her all out of love and not because she jazzed you. You do anything she wants.

But for those 3 years, she treated you like shit, no regard for you, your family, you directives (you do a she wants and says, but for her to respect one out of your directive is a big problem- directive like dear, please don't see that your friend anymore. She is a bad influence on you), she always threaten to show you 'pepper' not just when you guys are alone together but in front of your younger ones whenever they come visiting. Nothing you do for her is good. Whenever there is a misunderstanding, Jack and Jill must know. She reminds you of all the things her family have done for you when you didnt have anything even when you didn't ask them for help. She uses all she's done for you to hurt your feelings. In fact, whenever you have little issues, that is when she will accuse you of cheating on her, yet claim she trusts you.

I know there are good women out there that are deserving of unconditional love and a relationship free from maltreatment. But what can you say about that scenario? Mind you, that scenario is a true life story.

Attention: Dump her! I repeat, Dump her! She is a ho; cutlass,rake, shovel sef....
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 28, 2017
some ladies treat thier guys like dirt especially when the guy loves and cherishes her too much,she still goes around acting like a c0ck hungry ungrateful biitcch,ladies like these never know what they want or have till they lose it all for good..
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2017
The average Nigerian girl is available to other men even if you treat her like a queen. Make we hear word jare. Olosho will always be an olosho.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2017
ashawopikin:
how u go know , when U ladies always act d victim
Act? Well, its hard picturing a "man" being maltreated... Maybe the elderly ones.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by delishpot: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na lie

But if a working class woman hardly has time for her man or home, you would see problem in that wouldn't you? Yet if a lady asks for some time to be with her man, you call her olosho?

@Topic
One thing I have noticed,
If a man cheats because of his woman working long hours hardly having time for her man, people would say the lady has it coming why do people think women can not be tempted to cheat and even fall in some cases? People are raised to believe that women are saints who never fall into temptation and if they ever do, then they are w.hores. cos it seems the problem we have in Nigeria is thinking that women are sexually dead and as such do not have sexual desires unless initiated by the man they love. That is a wrong assumption and it is a shame that when men create posts about what men want and expect to make a happy relationship, men start jumping up and down and insist that women read and take cue but when a topic is posted about women's point of view in a relationship, men start foaming from the mouth and demand that women lower their standards. No wonder Nigeria is so SE.xusually perverted. The men think sex was created for only their pleasure and the women have been brainwashed to love money and material things in place of physical and emotional connection. No wonder many husband's are looking to have DNA test done on kids. No love in many homes.

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

Hypocrite. Will you shut up before I shut you up completely?
Lolzz... Are you being maltreated? You can talk to me. I just find it hard picturing a young man being maltreated by a lady. Dats all.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by swimcash(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
"You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it"
wow, u r pretty
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by LorDBolton(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
MAn by nature is INSATIABLE...

So y'all stop with the hogwash, eventually every union (dating/married) becomes a chore.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nov6(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Stay away from my mention.
babe wats up with you? Goodmorning
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nov6(m): 6:44am On Jul 28, 2017
In as much as i would say everyone that has commented really got a point...

I couldn't agree more with what ToastedBread said.

A guy said they love it when you beat them, check that girl very well who loves been beaten their is an extra charge somewhere that motivates her (DRUGS),
why would you even think of beating a girl u'er not married to?
Even if you are its not a criteria to beat her up there are so many ways to punish or make fer feel remorse for what she did wrong.
Am not in support of beaten,abeg.
I can't even beat my younger sister not to talk of a girl am dating,for what nah?

Girls naturally no matter how much time you give to them,
the love you show,
affection,
attention
& all that...

Take it or leave it,if she wants to leave she will leave thats is ladies for u, all they need is just a little slip up from you & they are gone.

Just pray God gives you the one that will stick with you tru thick&thin....
PERIOD.

UNA goodmorning
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by delishpot: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2017
olayinkajnr:

That is foolishness. When they say treat her like a queen they do not mean become a slave to a woman who doesn't love nor care for you. This topic is talking about loving a woman who loves and cherishes you. By the way, women too endure such abuses like you state up there in their marriages and people ask them to go and pray about it, give more s.ex, fast and not to talk so as to avoid argument. Tell that man in the true life story to do same. Women have been washing men pants and boxers and singlets for generations(although I wonder why a man would leave his pant to be washed by anyone unless he is sick or highly disabled) no one has died from it. Besides why give directive to a woman? If she also calls you and says stop talking to a friend of yours, how easy would it be for you to cut off ties with that friend esp if the person is close to you?? Women also have same problem and you ask them to cut off ties with friends. But yes, a wise woman/man should sit down and look at things from the angle of the spouse and see if they really need to cut off ties. Some spouses demand ties cut off for their own selfish reasons not for the interest of their wives.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by bayocanny: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
A time will come when the real ladies will get tired of fighting to keep their man especially if better guys that treat them well are coming after them.

Real ladies never get tired
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by dumodust(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2017
DexteryJoe:
All these feminists that wld be posting anytin dey lyk, wen I don't show her Enuf care and don't satisfy her sexually, it's not called "maltreating",it's called "busy",busy setting things up to give her and our children Wat we never had, d best!!
thank you my bro... this generaion is all about 'i, i and i', they dont know that man has to work to run things. being busy is a bitch
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Praktikals(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:

We can only do our best and leave the rest. Even God cant satisfy women.

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Josephjnr(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:

Such time will never come. Even in those days when getting a lady was a bit tough men were still men and did what they know how to do. Now that getting ladies is as easy as buying a satchet of water,I doubt if any lady will act the way you are saying. Go and I will replace you with many more better ladies.

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by goodmanjustice: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2017
bamisepeters:

What is she maltreats me, because that is what is the case now

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by JaffyJoe(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Chop nuckle my friend, chop nuckle!

Lolz...Cold world but it is what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.