Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! (1859 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
[b]I am Yoruba, but I date this IBO gal, but going thru her phone recently, I made a discovery:
There was this gift I got frm my Branch Head in the office, an expensive pyjamas, but I didnt really need it. My girl says I should give her. I believe she might find a good use for it- a very expensive white pyjamas. She could send it to her Dad, or brother.
To my amazement, I found out in her inbox msgs that she sent it to her ''acclaimed ex-guy''. The guy was thanking her 4 d stuff. I am in Kano with her while d guy is in d east. People, I think I am in big trouble.
Please whats ur view house.[ I think I shouldnt trust her all d way, or else I put myself in trouble.
Sincerely, I have many reasons to doubt her sincerety. But the nature of my job gives me lil or no time to research. Please help.
How can I verify my safety with her?/b]
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
Should I just overlook it? Do I talk to her about it? I think I deserve all-or-nothing. Its either she with me or him. This is embarassing.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
she still keeps d ex-guy's number in her phone as ''mine'' i am really in trouble. pls helppppppppppppppppppppp
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
Sorry about that, you already know the truth about her. What you need to do is to find a way of managing the situation. You can either confront her of the alleged act and find out why she did such. Then you can decide on your next line of action based on her reasons of doing such. There are so many ways you can manage the situation.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
That Ibo guy is not Ex  but the real authentic and current bf.She is just using the ex to camo.So be careful co sshe is till seeing him.

1 Like

Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by sayeed(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
She stores his No as "MINE" sends him Gift, What do u think, you know the truth but if you think you can still trust her then she got to choose b/w the two of you. But in my opinion she is using you, its the other guy she truly loves.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by r231(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
nikkykay:

That Ibo guy is not Ex but the real authentic and current bf.She is just using the ex to camo.So be careful co sshe is till seeing him.

true
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by ojust4real(f): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
OKAY D 1ST STEP IS TO FORGET U EVER WANT TO DISCUSS ANYTHING WITH HER.  shocked shocked :oIF U DO SHE WILL ONLY GIVE ONE STORY OR D OTHER AND BEALIVE ME SHE WILL BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-XAND I AM SURE UR PJ IS NOT D ONLY THING SHE HAS GIVEN AWAY. undecided undecidedI AM SURE U ARE DATING HER because OF HER BEAUTY NOT because OF HER BEHAVIOUR TOO BAD. IF U ARE PLANING TO MARRY HER U BETTER THINK WELL OR U WILL END UP REAL SAD. WHAT KIND JOB ARE U DOING .
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by simeonval: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
the hole truth is the u ve been condonmised so better take your next exit or still confront her and see what will come out of it.but do it intelligently.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2010
I love nairalanders. Though some contributions may be off-the-point, but u get to sample peoples opinions.
AFOGBON OLOGBO SHOGBON, OUN LO GBON.
Yeah, she's cute, but her behaviour seems to be simple enof. She seems not to like money like dat, cos she finds it hard to ask 4 things. shes simple, but
I THINK SHE TAKES ME 4 GRANTED. She believes d fact that someone is not complaining yet abt something means that thing is right.
But yes, I have plans 4 her. So I need to take a stand. But I confirm to the house that i show her i care in all ramifications.
@poster, I WORK IN THIS SECTOR OF NIGERIA THAT JUST GOT SANUSIZED RECENTLY. I know u understand. Please contribute and lemme FOGBON OLOGBON SHOGBON!!! shocked .
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
Have you asked her why she did that? Don't run into conclusions yet.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by daylae(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
@poster it is certain a part of her is still with her ex,but be carefull how you deal with this cus they might have parted in good terms and consequently they still communicate as friends. I think you should talk to her politely and let her realised that what she did was wrong. Because you can't really conclude they are still involve,the only option you have is to confront her lovingly and make her understand you don't want her communicating with her ex again,if that's your decision.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
I just asked her politely abt how she went abt the pyjamas i gave her, but she claimed they are different stuffs. well, the exchange of gifts indicates some parts of them are still 2gether.
I BELIEVE ITS B'COS THIS DUDE WAS D ''FIRST'' IN HER LIFE, i know u know what i mean. bad guy. but i want all-or nothing now. I need her to at least minimise if not totally quench that communication link with her ex, and show me what I strongly believe i DESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sincerely, I believe she dont want to lose me too.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by daylae(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
@poster tell her your mind,let her know the consequence of what she's doing.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by lonelypal(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ Poster
are u doubting her fidelity simply cos she gave her ex a present u ve passed unto her to do whatever she damn pleases with or there are other habits u aint comfortable with, dnt get it cos i personaally dnt see anything wrong with her givin her ex a gift regardless of where its coming from. I think ur just gettin unecessarily paranoid over this cos the recepient of the gift is her ex. U need to give her that benefit of doubt and dnt jump into conclusion yet. Wait till u have a concrete evidence against her. smiley
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
@lonelypal, no wonder u still remain single and lonely 'cos no side of u tells u to be jealous abt ur girl, until she gets snatched. u have turned to BELEJAYAN. dont u think its very demeaning that with my callibre, my girlfriend uses my hard-earned gift to atone the face of her ex? its an embarrassment i wont take. my own gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
thanks all. u may just have saved a brother. AFOGBON OLOGBON SHOGBON!!! ALAPO SURPLUS!!! grin
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by lonelypal(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2010
condomized:

@lonelypal, no wonder u still remain single and lonely 'cos no side of u tells u to be[b] jealous abt your girl, until she gets snatched. u have turned to BELEJAYAN. dont u think its very demeaning that with my[b] callibre[/b], my girlfriend uses my hard-earned gift to atone the face of her ex? its an embarrassment i wont take. my own gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/b]
I know ur type grin grin grin
U dnt need to go offensive over this, its a free world, Am just expressin ma opinion over this as requested by u. If u ve got game u need not get extremely insecure (in your own case its not jealousy) over her. Perhaps what she needs from you is a breathing space and your trust which obviously you lack an inkling of these two, Who gives a Bleep bout ur calibre? its got nothin to with ur relationship. Relationship is all about sacrifice. So grow up man and stop whinning. Besides dnt be deceived by ma username, cool
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
dont mind me. thanks 4 ur contributions anyway. but as per ur username, i strongly believe that:
OHUN TO WA NINU EEYAN L'OTIN MAA N PAAYAN MO!!! grin
I mean, when one is drunk, d manifestations will be what liveth in inside the persons mind.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by megtin(f): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ok i as a person wont tolerate dat shocked .shuo!!!!from my own point of view i tink giving gifts to d guy means she still likes him or neva broke up wit him in d 1st place(probably distance wahala).if my man gives me a gift n i give it to my ex not my brother or sm1 related to me then smtin is wrong.
    Some pp might not mind dat bt in dat kind of sitn dat person is not rili into u jst passin time.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ poster,uv been mugumized.wake up and smell the coffee.hope uv gotten a good bite of her apple.if not please take a chunk and then let go of her dirty ass.its not worth ur attention
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
shocked cry undecided tongue cool
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by Godalone(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
Take it or leave it the guy is not her ex,na the main man be that. My guy think twice.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by ayettymama(f): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
eeeeya

im very sorry condomized-ive gotta break it to ya

*in a robotic voice* 'you have just been played'!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u like urself just forget abt the pyjamas and leave her as.s!
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by Godalone(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
she is not giving him only gift the guy dey condomize your girl too.
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
Oh my girl, cry
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by spawnx: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ lonley pal: dude are u otta ur mind? U give agirl sumthin and the first person dat comes to her mind to give to; is her ex. What d @#$% ar u talking bout? Why dont u tell ur girl ,if u got one to give out ur stuff to her ex. wake up from whateva u sniffing
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ spawnx, thanks bro. i think lonelypal is suffering from acute dementic loneliness-inflicted syndrome, which has resulted in his judgemental abilities distorted by his physical and infrastructural rehabilitative measures!!! angry
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by kpolli(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
chai, igbo girls have done it again
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2010
condomized:

@ spawnx, thanks bro. i think lonelypal is suffering from acute dementic loneliness-inflicted syndrome, which has resulted in his judgemental abilities distorted by his physical and infrastructural rehabilitative measures!!! angry

What did lonely pal say that is making you hypertentive?
If you say you work where you do, I expect you to take critcisms without being antagonistic about it. Literacy demands that. After all you were the one that posted the topic, where you expecting to hear only what you want to hear?
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
stillwater:

What did lonely pal say that is making you hypertentive?
If you say you work where you do, I expect you to take critcisms without being antagonistic about it. Literacy demands that. After all you were the one that posted the topic, where you expecting to hear only what you want to hear?

i already appreciated his dementia-indicating contribution. and you? u his advocato? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

solved / How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting / Dis Life Is So Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.