Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Satisfaction During Intercourse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Satisfaction During Intercourse (4231 Views)

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Ways For A Woman To Orgasm During Intercourse / Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satisfaction During Intercourse by Vinboykiss: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2010
please some one should tell me how to satisfy a woman during intercourse. my girl always complain of not been okay while my organ has a reasonable size. what will i do?
Re: Satisfaction During Intercourse by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2010
you could be inside her and having an elephant cokc and STILL not satisfy her. . . . satisfaction starts in the head

next time, before you start to "mount her" tell her to let you know EXACTLY what she wants you to do, how she wants you to do it, where she wants you to lick her, kiss her, caress her etc.
listen carefully to what she tells you to do and do whatever she asks(even if its against your religion). . . . . . . . .  . .
if she still bad mouth you about not satisfying her then she is the problem and NOT YOU.
Re: Satisfaction During Intercourse by condomized: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2010
Vinboykiss:

please some one should tell me how to satisfy a woman during intercourse. my girl always complain of not been okay while my organ has a reasonable size. what will i do?
if u cant satisfy ur woman, then u are not a man enof 4 her. she will soon be snatched. but i dont advise u to give up.
take these facts into consideration:
1. at a single session, a woman can cu.m more than even twice, while
2. a man will ejaklate most probably once then needs to rest.
ADVICE:
Try extensive FORE-PLAYS as enof and good foreplays are even sufficient to make some women Reach orgsm. preceed ur ''real act' with these foreplays, and finally by the time u start d real thing, u will satisfy her to HELL shocked
I think d problem is u go straightaway to d real thing and ur manhud runs down b4 she feel nothing. try my suggestions and u will gladly appreciate moi.
Re: Satisfaction During Intercourse by smooooooth: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2010
size has nothing to do with satisfaction, go learn the ABC's of bedmatics, or better stil ask ur girl how she wants to be bleeped!
Re: Satisfaction During Intercourse by ddiamond(f): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2010
smooooooth:

size has nothing to do with satisfaction, go learn the ABC's of bedmatics, or better stil ask your girl how she wants to be bleeped!

^^^^i concur^^^^
Re: Satisfaction During Intercourse by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2010
Maybe your girlfriend thing is too wide.
Re: Satisfaction During Intercourse by woye77: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2010
she must be very wide in other words a harlot grin
Re: Satisfaction During Intercourse by silentc(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2010
My guy, satisfying a woman na heavy PhD with lots of ingredient.

You need to work on her mind first and get her mentally turned on (that happens way before the bed) i.e do something that you know makes her happy or smile and would keep her feeling happy towards you all day. Compliment her and seduce her but don't act on it. Women are like pressing iron. They take a while to heat up, but when they do they are really HOT.

Later in the day make your move, create an atmosphere, spend time on lots of pre-intimacy, hands, fingers mouth, tongue (you get my drift)? Then start of slow with her and increase tempo. Change positions too my brother. If you are worried that you tool would be too excited, then do some "self service" before you start with her. Second game always lasts longer.

Try positions that allow you stimulate her "love button" while you are doing your thing.

Most of all, mix your own way of doing things into the advice above. It is just a guide.
Re: Satisfaction During Intercourse by UcLloyd1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2010
woye77:

she must be very wide in other words a harlot grin
shocked :owaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, na wa o grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? / 10 Reasons Why NL Guys Should Not Fall For A Lady's Picture / How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.