Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (24668 Views)

Poll: Have you ever shed tears Over A Girl?

Yes: 53% (139 votes)
No: 46% (123 votes)
This poll has ended

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by platinumnk(f): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

Nah its too late . . . we've both moved on.

lol not at all, i got over it already. You win some you lose some . . . the truth is experiences like this make you treat relationships very seriously.
The downside is . . . you keep looking for attributes of the one you lost in everyone else you find.

if you do this then you are not over her.  Maybe you should bend down and not be to haughty to look back, though it further complicates things when ure already in a relationship.  undecided

aww David has a heart embarassed
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by sorealguy: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2010
Ayettymama, I have never cried for a gal, but I bet u if I dont meet u i am gonna cry so bad. Pls make yourself

available to me online. thanks dear
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by chamotex(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2010
I remember when my big sister beat me mercilessly when we were kids and tore my clothes to shreds.
I cried until tears ran out of my eyes. . . . .  . cry cry cry cry cry cry

She can't try it now tho . . . . . .
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by rave2u: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2010
Davidazzle:

you only cry that much when u really love the girl, 4 me i cried once 4 a girl, but i trained myself 2 be stonehearted, so right now, no Girl can make my laser eyes drip urine cool

Never say Never!  wink
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2010
platinumnk:

if you do this then you are not over her.  Maybe you should bend down and not be to haughty to look back, though it further complicates things when ure already in a relationship.  undecided

You never get over people like that . . . you learn from it and move on. I have bent down, looked back, begged . . . all to no avail. There are other girls who could be better.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2010
platinumnk:

if you do this then you are not over her. Maybe you should bend down and not be to haughty to look back, though it further complicates things when ure already in a relationship. undecided

Stop petting David. A man that says he insures his heart by keeping 'mild girlfriends' on the side and won't accept it if his girlfriend does the same, deserves not to be petted. grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

chamotex:

[b]I remember when my big sister beat me mercilessly when we were kids and tore my clothes to shreds.[/b]I cried until tears ran out of my eyes. . . . . . cry cry cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin This reminds me of my bullying days. grin grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Loveangel20099(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
Ofcourse,l did.That was last year.Some girls re hrtless when they find out dat u rely luv them.l was broke financially angry she asked 4 money 2 settle her bills.l told her l dont have.she cursed n cursed,saying she il dump me 4 anoda man who fit settle her bills.l cried n begged her nt 2 leave due 2 d fact dat l luv her much(and she knows that.2 cut d story short,l made a vow that nothin in shirt il evd make me shed tears of luv.

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by oYaTo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
All those guys saying they'll never cry because of a girl. .I believe you've not truly loved a woman. . undecided

Was saying goodbye to a certain girl at the airport. .held hands with her till the last moment, knowing I wouldn't be seeing her for a long time. Had to let go and proceed with the check-in process. .

I still had her in my view as I moved away from her. .then I could feel the tears coming as I realized how much I'd be missing her. I choked them back successfully.  sad

Then I saw her lift her phone as if typing a message, lo and behold, a text popped up on my phone moments later. After I read the message, I could no longer hold back the tears. . cry

Funny thing was that I had to shield my face from the guy in front of me (on the queue) who I'd been having a conversation with. .he didn't seem to notice as he was just rambling away. . embarassed

And I wasn't even in love with her. .We just enjoyed each other's company with no form of intimacy involved. . cool
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

Nah its too late . . . we've both moved on.

lol not at all, i got over it already. You win some you lose some . . . the truth is experiences like this make you treat relationships very seriously.
The downside is . . . you keep looking for attributes of the one you lost in everyone else you find.

Dosen't sound like it to me!  undecided

Anyway, I understand what you mean.

I had an ex who hurt me real bad. I still have feelings for him, probably always will. Years after breaking up with him, I still try to date guys that are just like him. But will I take him back if he comes crawling? Nah!

Recently, he tried to get back, said he'd settle for 'just friends', but there are some things you just don't forget. I think of him and all I can think of is how much he hurt me . . .

Now if that guy is my 'The one' . . . .  I'll prefer to take my chances with a 'non-the one'!  undecided
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Stop petting David. A man that says he insures his heart by keeping 'mild girlfriends' on the side and won't accept it if his girlfriend does the same, deserves not to be petted. grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

when you find one that you TRULY love . . . other girls wont matter to you. You wont even notice they exist.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

when you find one that you TRULY love . . . other girls wont matter to you. You wont even notice they exist.

You could have said that yesterday. tongue
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by chamotex(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

grin grin grin grin grin This reminds me of my bullying days. grin grin

So you are like that? cheesy
I thought you were the quiet one
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

Dosen't sound like it to me!  undecided

Anyway, I understand what you mean.

I had an ex who hurt me real bad. I still have feelings for him, probably always will. Years after breaking up with him, I still try to date guys that are just like him. But will I take him back if he comes crawling? Nah!

Recently, he tried to get back, said he'd settle for 'just friends', but there are some things you just don't forget. I think of him and all I can think of is how much he hurt me . . .

Now if that guy is my 'The one' . . . .  I'll prefer to take my chances with a 'non-the one'!  undecided

Exactly . . . i will always have a soft spot for her. But she's with someone else now and she has a principle of never breaking up with whoever she's with no matter the circumstance. We've been through the whole come-back stuff before . . .
She waited 2 yrs for me to come back . . . she tried and i really cant ask her for more.

there's life afterall . . . i guess like you she's also prepared to take her chances with a non-the-one. Cant say that i blame her.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by desthan(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
Mehn, i cried when it dawned on me that the girl i fell in love with for the first time in my life was leaving. . . jeez, what a day it was.

Didn't even know when the tears rolled down my cheeks, that was when i realized that feeling are strong, and no matter how tough a man say he is, he is still like butter in the hands of a woman that he truly loves, u just find yourself melting away.

Zequisha. . . . . .  cry. . . . . . . .  kiss. . . . , really miss you.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2010
chamotex:

So you are like that? cheesy
I thought you were the quiet one

Why won't I be quiet now when my brother is now bigger than me. grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by oYaTo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2010
desthan:

no matter how tough a man say he is, he is still like butter in the hands of a woman that he loves

True that. .

desthan:

Zequisha. . . . . .  cry. . . . . . . .  kiss. . . . , really miss you.

cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by 9japikin: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ topic

sorry, can't cry over a girl
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by desthan(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ oyato
ehn! ehn!!, shebi u dey find my trouble.

This thread has just reminded me of what my mind is tryin to let go of. It aint easy mehn. . . .She meant the whole world to me cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by chamotex(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Why won't I be quiet now when my brother is now bigger than me. grin grin grin

You scared?  grin
Seems like you and my sis are in the same situation, she dare not try it now.
But I still will never hit her though but the respect is there now . . . . more like she respects herself cheesy grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by r231(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2010
yessssssssssss
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Borat1: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2010
Cry? That'll surely be categorised as wasted tears!. . .
Two timing daughters of Saphirra! sad
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
r231:

yessssssssssss

C'mon hun, spill the details! wink cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by platinumnk(f): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

davidylan:

u read my mind David. Thats exactly what i was gonna say.

well david if ur lucky maybe you will see her again. undecided

chamotex:

I remember when my big sister beat me mercilessly when we were kids and tore my clothes to shreds.
I cried until tears ran out of my eyes. . . . . . cry cry cry cry cry cry

hahahahahabwhahahaaha! I remember fights with my lil brother but i never beat him up that badly grin grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by r231(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

C'mon hun, spill the details!  wink  cheesy

oh oh
i am still crying over you till now lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

at d birth of ma lil girl when i was suppose to be holding d mother's leg too bsy crying cus its scary cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2010
Where's 190?

He recently cried ova a girl
lol
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2010
r231:

oh oh
i am still crying over you till now lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL grin grin

You no well oh . . cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2010
platinumnk:

well david if your lucky maybe you will see her again. undecided

She'd be married by then.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
r231:

at d birth of ma lil girl when i was suppose to be holding d mother's leg too bsy crying cus its scary cheesy cheesy

LOl! Macho man no reach that one abi ?  cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by r231(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

LOl! Macho man no reach that one abi ?  cheesy

there is nothing wrong in being a lil emotional sometimes cheesy wink
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by eldee(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2010
I actually cried over a girl last month. . . she died.
I don't know if it counts though, cus we weren't in love or anything. . . we just grew up together.

Was trying to be the man and consoling her sisters, and then I literally burst into tears . . .hehehehe.

I guess you just forget how masculine you're meant to be in some cases.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by lee007(m): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2010
It is something i dont like to remember, Lost her in a terrible car crash in 2002, I cried for days RIP Sweet One cool
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Peterwilliams(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
For me my guy the truth is that i have cried some many times uncountable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / My Romance Story In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.