Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ (30037 Views)

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jobless frustrated ugly poor old man get lost from here you vagabond. All these are the same people brought by Imo state born Uwazurike and Abia born Kanu. These fraudsters should restrict their madness in their states because of what shall face them soon if they refuse to stay away from Anambra.

Obiano is just being a gentleman, very soon he will go hard on these miscreants that are not even Anambrans.

[s]
Abagworo:
When I started warning Igbos about this politics of lies and chaos some people never understood my wisdom. Even Obiano's supporters attacked me and joined calling Okorocha as Okorohausa in support of IPOB. Today they've overrun Obiano and his supporters will now suddenly be termed saboteurs. I remain ever grateful to God that they have not penetrated Imo State before showing their true colours.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by PDJT: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
-Nigerian media are lies. Smh.
-IPOB leader asked Biafrans to boycott the Elections in Biafraland, starting with the November one, until the Biafra referendum date is set. How does that mean, Election will not hold?
-Can you boycott an event that will not hold? This foreign language we adopted is a curse, indeed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by PDJT: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
ruggedized1:
Jobless frustrated ugly poor old man get lost from here you vagabond. All these are the same people brought by Imo state born Uwazurike and Abia born Kanu. These fraudsters should restrict their madness in their states because of what shall face them soon if they refuse to stay away from Anambra.

Obiano is just being a gentleman, very soon he will go hard on these miscreants that are not even Anambrans.

[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
were can i get the video
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Get lost. Election shall hold. Kanu and Uwazurike are criminals. They can never determine how we live our lives. Ojukwu was the only genuine freedom fighter. Go to hell with your Kanu and Uwazurike biafra agitation.

[s]
PDJT:
-Nigerian media are lies. Smh.
-IPOB leader asked Biafrans to boycott the Elections in Biafraland, starting with the November one, until the Biafra referendum date is set. How does that mean, Election will not hold?
-Can you boycott an event that will not hold? This foreign language we adopted is a curse, indeed.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Yyeske(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
By the time this tsunami these IPOB miscreants are fanning now blows out, hope they'll be still be around to continue the talk and walk the walk remaining.
Our fear, which is touts taking over this course has started, some of you supporting them since should start to note you have finally nurtured another Boko Haram in Alaigbo and I'm happy because we go feel am together

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by PDJT: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
ruggedized1:
Get lost. Election shall hold. Kanu and Uwazurike are criminals. They can never determine how we live our lives. Ojukwu was the only genuine freedom fighter. Go to hell with your Kanu and Uwazurike biafra agitation.

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
These imported miscreants will soon be declared as terrorist group then the military shall use them for practice target. What they did at the church is not different from terrorism activities.

Let no one come here to shout when the army start shooting them.

Yyeske:
By the time this tsunami these IPOB miscreants are fanning now blows out, hope they'll be still be around to continue the talk and walk the walk remaining.
Our fear, which is touts taking over this course has started, some of you supporting them since should start to note you have finally nurtured another Boko Haram in Alaigbo and I'm happy because we go feel am together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Yyeske(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
These imported miscreants will soon be declared as terrorist group then the military shall use them for practice target. What they did at the church is not different from terrorism activities.

Let no one come here to shout when the army start shooting them.

I tell you, just so unfortunate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Theleutenant: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
These imported miscreants should stay away from my beloved state or be prepared for what would befall them soon if this continues.

No idiot should come here to cry how some people were killed. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Copy: #IPOB #MASSOB #Kanu #Uwazulike

#AnambraElectionMustHold
. yeye boy. no election in anambra biko

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
I hope you shall come around to stop it. Fool..

[s]
Theleutenant:
. yeye boy. no election in anambra biko
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Theleutenant: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
I hope you shall come around to stop it. Fool..

[s][/s]
. if i slap that ur triangular head eeeh. you no go recognise ur yeye wife again.

anumanu dika gi

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hopeless gala hawker I hope you shall come and stop the election. Ezi ofia

[s]
Theleutenant:
. if i slap that ur triangular head eeeh. you no go recognise ur yeye wife again.
numanu dika gi
[/s]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Saintsquare(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
iPod vs Igbo lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Theleutenant: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Hopeless gala hawker I hope you shall come and stop the election. Ezi ofia

[s][/s]
. chinonso. respect ur self ooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chyke go and tell your father to respect himself.

[s]
Theleutenant:
. chinonso. respect ur self ooo
[/s]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by StOla: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yyeske:

The elders and governors who refused to checkmate them in time will be consumed first, then they shall wreck havoc on the SouthEast, at which point the rest of Nigeria should quarantine the SouthEast and let them consume themselves.

That is how the whole episode will play out.

The SouthEast has already destroyed itself with hate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Theleutenant: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Chyke go and tell your father to respect himself.

[s][/s]
. ozugo zie biko. i don't want to do this today biko.

today is my sons birthday and the party is ongoing. you are invited anyway

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Imagine. You are inviting me by this time of the night for a birthday party. Congratulations anyways.

Theleutenant:
. ozugo zie biko. i don't want to do this today biko.

today is my sons birthday and the party is ongoing. you are invited anyway
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by SoNature(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:

[s][/s]

Keep fooling yourself! The Igbo nation is far bigger and greater than those political creations called states!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
I fear for these people o. This is how some of them got killed for blocking the army barracks in the state. They will eventually overstep their boundary and people are going to get killed. You can continue campaigning for your election boycott, but public disturbance, incitement, hate speech and physical harassment is another matter entirely. Believe it or not, I know several sympathizers of the Biafran cause like myself who are increasingly repulsed from this movement because of the thuggery and needless provocation on display. Osibanjo has been steadfastly committed to ignoring these people and the likes of Obiano have been restrained so as not to harm his own citizens, but these agitators are going to find what they're looking for very soon.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by SoNature(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
StOla:

The elders and governors who refused to checkmate them in time will be consumed first, then they shall wreck havoc on the SouthEast, at which point the rest of Nigeria should quarantine the SouthEast and let them consume themselves.

Shut your dirty trap, Mr!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Abagworo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:

[s][/s]

Chino forget your rants IPOB has overrun Onitsha and Aba the 2 most populous Igbo cities. Uwazuruike is not part of IPOB.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Old useless man. MASSOB & IPOB has conquered Owerri because that's where it has headquarters.

Uwazurike from Imo state gave birth to MASSOB and IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu broke away from MASSOB after seeing how much Uwazurike made financially for himself which is the brainchild of Uwazurike. In other words Uwazurike is the cause of whole problems and should be arrested immediately for criminal prosecution.

[s]
Abagworo:

hino forget your rants IPOB has overrun Onitsha and Aba the 2 most populous Igbo cities. Uwazuruike is not part of IPOB.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Yyeske(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
StOla:

Don't go too far, I'm in Onitsha and so many people talked against Nnamdi kanu from the beginning but the brainwashing was so fast. Another Boko Haram produced here, God help us here. Sensible igbos are already seeing the signs of a Nazi/North Korea style, if this succeeds then we are gone as a race. Ndigbo will be gone. Imagine IPOB miscreants now attack openly and we hear them talking of peaceful agitation.
It has started and won't stop, it is Igbo against Igbo now, they don't mind the killings

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
[s]Get lost. Election shall hold. Kanu and Uwazurike are criminals. They can never determine how we live our lives. Ojukwu was the only genuine freedom fighter. Go to hell with your Kanu and Uwazurike biafra agitation.

[/s]

See this one typing as if he loves Anambra more than Anambrarian. He surely depends on politics money to survive and e go shock am come Nov. 18.

I'll be in Ubaha ekwem, Ihiala, Anambra my hometown. Bring your anti-IPOB madness there on Nov. 18.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Theleutenant:

anumanu dika gi

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yyeske:
[s]Don't go too far, I'm in Onitsha and so many people talked against Nnamdi kanu from the beginning but the brainwashing was so fast. Another Boko Haram produced here, God help us here. Sensible igbos are already seeing the signs of a Nazi/North Korea style, if this succeeds then we are gone as a race. Ndigbo will be gone. Imagine IPOB miscreants now attack openly and we hear them talking of peaceful agitation.
It has started and won't stop, it is Igbo against Igbo now, they don't mind the killings [/s]

Continue to deceive our skull. Yeah right, you are 'Ibo' who hates IPOB and love to unite with the sultan's skull. Laughable.

The way you make anti-IPOB noise, one would have expected you to organize an anti-IPOB rally in onitsha where you claim you live, people like us will be eager to see if your skull remains in one piece when you try such. You've blabbed a lot , walk the talk already. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by modik(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
I fear for these people o. This is how some of them got killed for blocking the army barracks in the state. They will eventually overstep their boundary and people are going to get killed. You can continue campaigning for your election boycott, but public disturbance, incitement, hate speech and physical harassment is another matter entirely. Believe it or not, I know several sympathizers of the Biafran cause like myself who are increasingly repulsed from this movement because of the thuggery and needless provocation on display. Osibanjo has been steadfastly committed to ignoring these people and the likes of Obiano have been restrained so as not to harm his own citizens, but these agitators are going to find what they're looking for very soon.

Can you for once compare the aggressive vigor of these frustrated youths with similar vigor with which same elites loot the common wealth and future of same youths?

After the comparison, come to understand why the elites seem powerless to face truth!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Abagworo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Don't go too far, I'm in Onitsha and so many people talked against Nnamdi kanu from the beginning but the brainwashing was so fast. Another Boko Haram produced here, God help us here. Sensible igbos are already seeing the signs of a Nazi/North Korea style, if this succeeds then we are gone as a race. Ndigbo will be gone. Imagine IPOB miscreants now attack openly and we hear them talking of peaceful agitation.
It has started and won't stop, it is Igbo against Igbo now, they don't mind the killings

Were you not one of those supporting them? I was always disappointed seeing wise Igbos support Nnamdi Kanu's hate speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bastard do you even have a voters card. Elecction will hold we the people with voters card shall vote.

[s]
DocHMD:
See this one typing as if he loves Anambra more than Anambrarian. He surely depends on politics money to survive and e go shock am come Nov. 18.ll be in Ubaha ekwem, Ihiala, Anambra my hometown. Bring your anti-IPOB madness there on Nov. 18.

[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party / Sapele Residents Protest With Generators On Their Heads Against Power OutagePICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.