Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ (30040 Views)

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
[s]obless frustrated ipob miscreant. I can feed you and your entire family. This is where I am seated tonight. Can we see where you hopeless frustrated bastard slum dweller is sitting.

[/s]

Moronic airhead, about 5 years ago you were 44 year old and seated in that same spot, boasting with your china-made flatscreen, and N60 light bulb that a newly-settled IPOB trader in Alaba imports in 40ft containers. 5 years later you are still on the same rotten chair and almost 50 year old still a tenant wearing the same boxer. Lmao! grin grin

You are even wearing the same boxers! A testament that efulefus are cursed and never move forward in life. Hunger-ravaged dirty dunderhead! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by RoyalUc(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Which diehard miscreants following him, is it those who couldn't organise a small jailbreak for him? Any among them will be killed and the government has no apologies. it's just this useless and weak Osinbajo that I blame

Organise a small jailbreak for him?

grin grin grin

Well, no matter how 'miscreant' his followers may be, it is the duty of the State to protect the lives and property of her citizens. Innocent people will die also but I do not subscribe to this i-don-kia attitude anyway.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by modik(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
freshest4live:

What are you fighting for, if you are protesting against the elites and corruption, then it's a welcome development, but you are fighting for secession and the balkanization of Naija, something our enemies eagerly pray for.

I wonder what breeds agitation for cessation!

If fairness, equity, justice and good leadership is in place, who would fight for secession. Playing the ostrich by burying our heads in the sand, pretending all is well brought us here.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Yyeske(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
modik:

The wisdom and strength in PYO's leadership style is wiser and stronger than that of the absent President.

Calling him names is most uncharitable.
Why wouldn't I call him that when an albino is trying to tear the country apart with potential loss of lives and he's doing nothing about it. I voted him and Buhari mind you
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Abagworo(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
LoveDecay:

How active is Ipob in imo ? I know Rochas berated them publicly.

Rochas has never had their time. They are still at few cell formation stage in Imo while in Anambra and Abia they've established hundreds of cells with thousands of members. Rochas is not the one blocking them in Imo but Uwazuruike who already had MASSOB and some former IPOB members that fell out with Nnamdi Kanu from Oguta and Owerri.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jobless slum dweller. Show us where you are sitting. Dirty frustrated old man. You have nothing to loose because you have no life, no family, no wife, no child. You are alone in this world no wonder you are frustrated and wants others to die with you. Your life is hopeless. Show us where you are typing this rubbish from. I have a family but you are hopelessly alone in this world. I have a beautiful family to protect and not an ipob miscreant like you. cheesy

[s]
DocHMD:

Moronic airhead, about 5 years ago you were 44 year old and seated in that same spot, boasting with your china-made flatscreen, and N60 light bulb that a newly-settled IPOB trader in Alaba imports in 40ft containers. 5 years later you are still on the same rotten chair and almost 50 year old still a tenant wearing the same boxer. Lmao! grin grin

You are even wearing the same boxers! A testament that efulefus are cursed an never move forward in life. Hunger-ravaged dirty dunderhead! grin

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by modik(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Why wouldn't I call him that when an albino is trying to tear the country apart with potential loss of lives and he's doing nothing about it. I voted him and Buhari mind you

PYO'S is on track.

Your like cheered PMB's when he firstly arrested NK thereby happily stepping into a well articulated trap set by strategic NK.

Do you know his next strategy?

Only the simple tells his fellow man "I will beat you up" rather than "let's fight"

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
[s]Jobless slum dweller. Show us where you are sitting. Dirty frustrated old man. You have nothing to loose because you have no life, no family, no wife, no child. You are alone in this world no wonder you are frustrated and wants others to die with you. Your life is hopeless. Show us where you are typing this rubbish from. I have a family but you are hopelessly alone in this world. Meet my beautiful daughter cheesy

[/s]

You are wrong, you are a 50 year old unscrupulous rogue and I'm about half your age yet have "out-achieved" you in all ramifications. You can bet on than that.
I understand you have a family to feed, feeding them with unscrupulous means of income will have to be sacrificed for the good of all. Obiano is not coming back, find a 'politically stable' means of income like me.

You read estate management, get your tongue off politicians anuses, go on the streets and hustle like your mates who are making it without political patronage. I know an Awka-based estate agent who is making it big without glueing his tongue to political buttocks in Amawbia. You can learn from him.

Even that little girl will curse you in future if she learns that you had to sell her Biafra future because of crumbs. I know you are already above 40, it's still not too late to not be a fool forever. Trust me!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
You are hopeless in life that's why you think ipob will save you. You are a frustrated old man but you have turned yourself ipob miscreant. I made millions early in life and today I am 33 with 2 kids while you are wasting your life jumping around the street.

Slum dweller up till now you have not shown us any picture of where you are sitting. I place curse on your already cursed life.

Go and help yourself and get married. Nobody shall die with you simply because you are hopeless and useless in life. Worthless old slum dweller..lol

[s]
DocHMD:

ou are wrong, you are a 50 year old unscrupulous rogue and I'm about half your age yet have "out-achieved" you in all ramifications. You can bet on than that.
I understand you have a family to feed, feeding them with unscrupulous means of income will have to be sacrificed for the good of all. Obiano is not coming back, find a 'politically stable' means of income like me. ou read estate management, get your tongue off politicians anuses, go on the streets and hustle like your mates who are making it without political patronage. I know an Awka-based estate agent who is making it big without glueing his tongue to political buttocks in Amawbia. You can learn from him.
Even that little girl will curse you in future if she learns that you had to sell her Biafra future because of crumbs. I know you are already above 40, it's still not too late to not be a fool forever. Trust me!
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
It is only hopeless and frustrated people that are members of ipob. They are all failed people in life. No successful person with a decent family will ever join this miscreants.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
IPOB and MASSOB main base is in Imo state. It is from Imo state that they move to other parts of the SE. All the IPOB and MASSOB members killed in Onitsha, PH, Asaba etc are all Imolites which is a pointer that at least 85% of them are all from Imo state. The records are there.

[s]
Abagworo:

Rochas has never had their time. They are still at few cell formation stage in Imo while in Anambra and Abia they've established hundreds of cells with thousands of members. Rochas is not the one blocking them in Imo but Uwazuruike who already had MASSOB and some former IPOB members that fell out with Nnamdi Kanu from Oguta and Owerri.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Yyeske(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
modik:

PYO'S is on track.

Your like cheered PMB's when he firstly arrested NK thereby happily stepping into a well articulated trap set by strategic NK.

Do you know his next strategy?

Only the simple tells his fellow man "I will beat you up" rather than "let's fight"
Have you for once thought about the millions of lives potentially at risk, are those lives worth the next strategy?
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by modik(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
It is only hopeless and frustrated people that are members of ipob. They are all failed people in life. No successful people with decent family will join this miscreants.

I'm tempted to address your skewed position and sweeping assertion on IPOB membership.

From all indications, you are asserting that all the Igbos who are sympathetic to this struggle, who demonstrated their unalloyed support by staying at home on 30th May, are all failed people in life?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
[s]You are hopeless in life that's why you think ipob will save you. You are a frustrated old man but you have turned yourself ipob miscreant. I made millions early in life and today I am 33 with 2 kids while you are wasting your life jumping around the street.

Slum dweller up till now you have not shown us any picture of where you are sitting. I place curse on your already cursed life.

Go and help yourself and get married. Nobody shall die with you simply because you are hopeless and useless in life. Worthless old slum dweller..lol

[/s]

Your lamentations will not magically force elections to hold and your unscrupulous means of income will be stopped whether you like it or not. IPOB is powerful because educated and well-to-do people like us who hate injustice and criminality back it.
We are the one who show people why your zoogeria MUST GIVE WAY and we do it with facts and factoids.

Start looking for an alternative means of income that is free from dirty politics money to feed our kids because they are Biafrans whether you like it or not. You can carry your dead corpse to Sokoto when it is actualized even your kids won't give a damn! grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Don't misunderstand me. There are thousands of decent Igbos that are sympathetic to ipob and massob but they are not supporting them to achieve the project.

Some prominent people like Soludo and Utomi even went to visit NK is prison, does it mean they want a breakaway or are they are also members of ipob? They are not.

It is only failed jobless people that want to cause distress and confusion so they can loot and kill other successful people. Can someone like Innoson or Ibeto support ipob? Are they a product of Nigeria like Dangote? NO

modik:

I'm tempted to address your skewed position and sweeping assertion on IPOB membership.

From all indications, you are asserting that all the Igbos who are sympathetic to this struggle, who demonstrated their u alloyed support by staying at home on 30th May, are all looking failed people in life?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
You are just hopeless and useless in life that is why all your hope is now in ipob cheesy

You don't have a life

You don't have a wife

You are getting old

You don't have a child

You don't have a house

You are living in the slum

These are enough reasons for you to put all your hope in ipob. You have every reason to commit suicide.

You better go and look for a job because kanu will abandon you miscreants soon..lol

Frustrated old poor bastard.

[s]
DocHMD:

Your lamentations will not magically force elections to hold and your unscrupulous means of income will be stop whether you like it or not. IPOB is powerful because educated and well-to-do people like who hate injustice and criminality back it.
We are the one who show people why your zoogeria MUST GIVE WAY and we do it with facts and factoid.

Start looking for an alternative means of income that is free from dirty politics money to feed our kids because they are Biafrans whether you like it or not. You can carry your dead corpse to Sokoto when it is actualized even your kids won't give a damn! grin
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dumodust(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
. Remember d America warning,that no right of an individual should b trampled .I don't think fg can arrest nnamdi any longer, if they do USA will intervene

Just see how they reason... cheesy grin
Morons!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by modik(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Don't misunderstand me. There thousands of decent Igbos that are sympathetic to ipob and massob but they are not supporting them to achieve the project.

Some prominent people like Soludo and Utomi even went to visit NK is prison does it mean they want a breakaway or are they also members of ipob? They are not.

It is only failed jobless people that want to cause distress and confusion so they can loot and kill other successful people. Can someone like Innoson or Ibeto support ipob? Are they a product of Nigeria like Dangote? NO

I can only reply you if you tell me the last time you visited the length and breadth of Eastern states and see for yourself the height of federal neglect?

You forgot that the fight for freedom is not for the privileged few?

I can only take your comment seriously if you can prove to me that any of those topshots you mentioned can que up in a very long line under the rain or scorching sun to cast their vote.

He who feels it knows it. If the oppressed should wait for the rich to fight his course. ... Then..... fill in the gap.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
[s]You are just hopeless and useless in life that is why all your hope is now in ipob cheesy

You don't have a life

You don't have a wife

You are getting old

You don't have a child

You don't have a house

You are living in the slum

These are enough reason for you to put all your hope in ipob. You have every reason to commit suicide.

You better go and look for job because kanu will abandon you miscreants soon..lol

Frustrated old poor bastard.

[/s]

The agent who brokered the purchase of my plaza at Zik Avenue is about your age, he is rich, married and also from Uga but not as demented as you are. Be like him and stop getting fucckked in the anus by politicians because you have mouths to feed. We all have mouths to feed buddy. grin

Seek an alternative means of income before it's too late. Your greedy stomach can't change the #NoElection status quo. Make peace with that. grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
I am based in Anambra precisely Awka. Yes I am aware of the situation in the SE concerning dearth of FG presence. The truth is that we push for restructuring of the system because seceding from Nigeria is not gonna be a walk in the park. It will not be easy. People might die and I don't want me nor any member of my family or in laws to be affected because of the madness of one man that his kids are in UK.

I have a family to protect. No sane person with family will beat a war drum. Not one.

modik:

I can only reply you if you tell me the last time you visited the length and breadth of Eastern states and see for yourself the height of federal neglect?

You forgot that the fight for freedom is not for the privileged few?

I can only take your comment seriously if you can prove to me that any of those topshots you mentioned can que up in a very long line under the rain or scorching sun to cast their vote.

He who feels it knows it. If the oppressed should wait for the rich to fight his course. ... Then..... fill in the gap.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by modik(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Have you for once thought about the millions of lives potentially at risk, are those lives worth the next strategy?

There you go....

How many avoidable deaths do we record in a year due to poor infrastructure and bad governance?

Maybe it's better to lose lives due to systemic failures than fight for a better system?

If all is well with our health system, where is our President?

What is the fate of an average citizen on a minimum wage of N18, 000 who can't afford such foreign health care?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dumodust(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
DocHMD:

I'm a medic, If you and your miserable family eat from my kitchen 5 times a day for 4 years I won't go broke. My job is not dependent on political patronage and has taken me to 3 continents. You on the other hand have been trying to secure a visa in order to run away from hunger to Canada for donkey years before politicians opened their hairy anus for you to stick your filthy tongue so you can have a piece to eat. grin

My leader Kanu is a Briton, like many kids of politicians he could have decided to stay put in Britain and enjoy all thelgoodies he was born into if he was a selfish, cantankerous, wicked conscienceless, efulefu like you divisive political-shiit eating mongrels but he is not.

Go out on the street and hold an #ElectionMustHold Anti-IPOB rally if your skull is not full of gastro-intestinal gas emanating from the anus of politicians. Airheaded Anumanu!
grin grin
Well... as a fellow medic, your rhetoric is utterly disgraceful...
Tell your fellow touts to go test their popularity in the military barracks and lets see how it goes
Election day will be no different, thank God its an isolated event
We shall see

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
You are a poor dirty ipob illiterate. You can't even feed your hopeless self and now you are pointing at a plaza. Are you dumb?

Common to show us where you are sitting is a problem but you are quick to point to a non existent plaza. Are you this mad?

You are just an ordinary jobless hungry ipob miscreant.

You have no job.

You have no house

You have no wife

You are now old

You are alone in the world

You have no child

You are frustrated

You are hopeless

No sane successful person will ever want crises because he will loose everything. It is only hopeless miscreants like you that wants crises so they can loot and kill.

Go and get a job because Kanu is another fraudster like Uwazurike..lol

[s]
DocHMD:

The agent who brokered the purchase of my plaza at Zik Avenue is about your half your age, he is rich, married and also from Uga but not as demented as you are. Be like him and stop getting bleeped in the anus by politicians because you have mouths to feed. We all have mouths to fees buddy.

Seek an alternative means of income before it's too late. Your greedy stomach can't change the #NoElection status quo. Make peace with that. grin
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by modik(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
I am based in Anambra precisely Awka. Yes I am aware of the situation in the SE concerning dearth of FG presence. The truth is that we push for restructuring of the system because seceding from Nigeria is not gonna be a walk in the park. It will not be easy. People might die and I don't want me nor any member of my family or in laws to be affected because of the madness of one man that his kids are in UK.

I have a family to protect. No sane person with family will beat a war drum. Not one.

There you go again.

It seems you are buying into the lies sold to the populace about self determination.

Where comes the war?

Who is fighting who?

Treat us as equal citizens.... .. . NO

Restructure the failed system...... NO(as voted by Senate recently)

Let us be.... .. NO

Allow us to decide where to belong to.. . NO

Then, we continue with civil disobedience till you give us date..

Where is war coming from?

"Cowards die ten times before their real death. "

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2017
You don't seems to understand where you are. This is Africa. Nobody will approve referendum because it is even the president and national assembly that will even grant it.

Then alternatively is a UN back referendum. This one comes with a heavy price. UN only come in when there must have been major crises that have claimed millions of lives. Now ask yourself..do you want any of your family members to be among the millions that shall die before the UN steps in?

I don't want to loose even my dog not to talk of a human being close to me.

Let us push for restructuring of the system.

modik:

There you go again.

It seems you are buying into the lies sold to the populace about self determination.

Where comes the ware?

Who is fighting who?

Treat us as equal citizens.... .. . NO

Restructure the failed system...... NO(as voted by Senate recently)

Let us be.... .. NO

Allow us to decide where to belong to.. . NO

Then, we continue with civil disobedience till you give us date..

Where is war coming from?

"Cowards die ten times before their real death. "

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Ballmer: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2017
Built2last:
Obiano is not a calculative politician. He is indeed a technocrat turn politician.

He knew he had election to win this year and avoided Nnamdi Kanu like a plague. Fayose, FFK and former road safety boss.showed their sympathy even if it's not from their heart. Those are politicians. As strategic as Anambra is in Igbo land. Obiano kept mute. Under his watch Igbos were killed in Onitsha by Nigerian armed forces. Obiano kept mute and later went to lay wreaths.

Obiano is in the opposition and so being sympathetic to Biafra course will not in anyway harm him. Now his silence is hunting him. Momentum is building and the election will not hold. It scares Obiano to his pants as APC will declare their candidate winner. Then legal battle begins for him.

Ndo Obiano. You should have been man enough to speak up against the killing of your people. Keep snapping picture with Buratai. You will be shocked

Doing what you know how to do best. Empty loud chest beating that amount to nothing but bs. Election will hold Obiano will win n KANU can rot in hell.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2017
dumodust:

Tell your fellow touts to go test their popularity in the military barracks and lets see how it goes
We shall see

I didn't make my submission so people like you could be happy or satisfied. You are a yoruba fundamentally so I owe you nothing and you are not expected to agree with my views.

Maybe irritants like you have not realized that the medical fraternity is not a political party or a cult, so it tolerates divergent political views. Mor0n, why should they go to a miltary barrack, because you want them to? Are you encephalopathic or concussive?

If you were expecting an espirit de corp salutation then you have to look elsewhere and find your fellow anti-Biafran numbskulls there!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by betterABIAstate: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2017
They really finished chino on this thread grin

Meanwhile, let those that wanto vote do the voting, it's a free life, don't force people to sit at home.

Keep bashing chino while I observe from the sideline and laugh.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2017
What's this one yapping? Abeg shift with that your father's rickety okada make I see road. Mtchew

[s]
betterABIAstate:
They really finished chino on this thread ;DMeanwhile, let those that wanto vote do the voting, it's a free life, don't force people to sit at home.
eep bashing chino while I observe from the sideline and laugh.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2017
dumodust:

We shall see

They love their lives but they want biafra. They are bunch of hopeless cowards. LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2017
This is how Kanu will abandon these jobless miscreants soon. People no dey learn. cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by betterABIAstate: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2017
DocHMD:

The agent who brokered the purchase of my plaza at Zik Avenue is about your age, he is rich, married and also from Uga but not as demented as you are. Be like him and stop getting bleeped in the anus by politicians because you have mouths to feed. We all have mouths to fees buddy. grin

savage, oh my lawd grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Erosion Disaster Hits Road To Rochas Okorocha’s Village / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / INEC: Ikpeazu’s Appeal Notice Has No Stay-of-execution Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.