Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ (30034 Views)

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by betterABIAstate: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2017
DocHMD:

Moronic airhead, about 5 years ago you were 44 year old and seated in that same spot, boasting with your china-made flatscreen, and N60 light bulb that a newly-settled IPOB trader in Alaba imports in 40ft containers. 5 years later you are still on the same rotten chair and almost 50 year old still a tenant wearing the same boxer. Lmao! grin grin

You are even wearing the same boxers! A testament that efulefus are cursed an never move forward in life. Hunger-ravaged dirty dunderhead! grin

I'm sure chino won't sleep after reading this. Chisos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
[s]You are a poor dirty ipob illiterate. You can't even feed your hopeless self and now you are pointing at a plaza. Are you dumb?

Common to show us where you are sitting is a problem but you are quick to point to a non existent plaza. Are you this mad?

You are just an ordinary jobless hungry ipob miscreant.

You have no job.

You have no house

You have no wife

You are now old

You are alone in the world

You have no child

You are frustrated

You are hopeless

No sane successful person will ever want crises because he will loose everything. It is only hopeless miscreants like you that wants crises so they can loot and kill.

Go and get a job because Kanu is another fraudster like Uwazurike..lol

[/s]

Guy you dey make noise, you keep repeating boring jabs.

We know your unscrupulous source of income is important to you but there is nothing you can do about that.

IPOB holds the ace. You can see how Obiano is running around like a headless chicken denying IPOB killings and promoting propaganda that Kanu apologized to him on ABS radio. grin

Even though Obiano is better than many other politicians out there, we have no choice but to keep our voting power at home to send home a resounding Pro-Biafran message. Our hands are tied and the world is watching. It's too late to go back now else we'll look unserious. We can't risk that.

Sorry, start painting your signboard for your new Estate agent job post-Nov 18 . I'll suggest the name Chinolinks. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Imagine cheesy

Anyways tell your albino con artist brother kanu to go and face your useless and worthless Abia state and stay away from my state.

[s]
betterABIAstate:
I'm sure chino won't sleep after reading this. Chisos
betterABIAstate:
savage, oh my lawd grin
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by betterABIAstate: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2017
DocHMD:

It is you efulefus who have sold your soul to whatever comes from the anus of politicians that should be ashamed of themselves. Biafra for you means your political benefactors will no longer be benevolent enough to keep you as their attack dogs and arselickers so like selfish scoundrels you do everything to scuttle it. Come out on the streets and do your anti-Ipob rally you coward.

We've been on the streets to show our acceptance, you anti-Igbos and anti-Biafrans should show your faces on the street if you are really born of a woman. Come out of ratholes to the streets and walk the talk you ignoramus and cursed efulefus! grin
correct guy, you made my night, now I can sleep well.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by modik(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
You don't seems to understand where you are. This is Africa. Nobody will approve referendum because it is even the president and national assembly that will even grant it.

Then alternatively is a UN back referendum. This one comes with a heavy price. UN only come in when there must have been major crises that have claimed millions of lives. Now ask yourself..do you want any of your family member to be among the millions that shall die before the UN steps in?

I don't want to loose even my dog not to talk of a human being close to me.

Let us push for restructuring of the system.

This is 2017 and not 1967

Lets be Calm and watch as things unfold. Democracy is now in vogue.
Rember, prior to now, restructuring was a taboo word. NK has made it a national discourse.

Biafran flag was outlawed up to the point of umiformed men arresting anybody found bearing or displaying it. The story is different now.

There is growth for every movement. Even Christianity survived the growth stage, even the founder paid the Supreme price because of resistance.

If you lived at the time of Jesus when Christianity began, I can perceive same pessimism as you are displaying now.

All Eastern politicians playing hide and seek and sitting on the fence now would soon lose their popularity, sadly too late when the people desert them in search of their freedom. Remember, it is very hard if not impossible till someone performs the impossible task.

Keep calm and enjoy the movement out of Egypt. Be ready to cross the desert of civil disobedience before the promised land of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by betterABIAstate: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2017
DocHMD:

Guy you dey make noise and keep repeating boring jabs.

We know your unscrupulous source of income, but there is nothing you can do about that.

IPOB holds the ace. You can see Obiano is running around denying killings and promoting propaganda that Kanu apologized to him on ABS radio. grin

Even though Obiano is better than many other politicians there, we have no choice but to keep our voting power at home to send home a resounding Pro-Biafran message. Our hands are tied and the world is watching. It's too late to go back now else we'll look unserious. We can't risk that.

Sorry start painting your signboard for your new Estate agent job. I suggest the name Chinolinks. grin
chino na political jobber

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2017
I just listed your situation cheesy

Anyways the election shall hold like as I said before. If any of you block the road it is death. Simple.

MASSOB leader is now chanting ONE NAIJERIYA. Where are his followers now? cheesy
Very soon NK would be settled and he will start singing the same thing.

[s]
DocHMD:

Guy you dey make noise and keep repeating boring jabs.

We know your unscrupulous source of income, but there is nothing you can do about that.

IPOB holds the ace. You can see Obiano is running around denying killings and promoting propaganda that Kanu apologized to him on ABS radio. grin

Even though Obiano is better than many other politicians there, we have no choice but to keep our voting power at home to send home a resounding Pro-Biafran message. Our hands are tied and the world is watching. It's too late to go back now else we'll look unserious. We can't risk that.

Sorry start painting your signboard for your new Estate agent job. I suggest the name Chinolinks. grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2017
2017? cheesy

Oya call for referendum let us see.

We are waiting for the date.

modik:

This is 2017 and not 1967

Lets be Calm and watch as things unfold. Democracy is now in vogue.
Rember, prior to now, restructuring was a taboo word. NK has made it a national discourse.

Biafran flag was outlawed up to the point of umiformed men arresting anybody found bearing or displaying it. The story is different now.

There is growth for every movement. Even Christianity survived the growth stage, even the founder paid the Supreme price because of resistance.

If you lived at the time of Jesus when Christianity began, I can perceive same pessimism as you are displaying now.

All Eastern politicians playing hide and seek and sitting on the fence now would soon lose their popularity, sadly too late when the people desert them in search of their freedom. Remember, it is very hard if not impossible till someone performs the impossible task.

Keep calm and enjoy the movement out of Egypt. Be ready to cross the desert of civil disobedience before the promised land of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by betterABIAstate: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2017
DocHMD:

Moronic airhead, about 5 years ago you were 44 year old and seated in that same spot, boasting with your china-made flatscreen, and N60 light bulb that a newly-settled IPOB trader in Alaba imports in 40ft containers. 5 years later you are still on the same rotten chair and almost 50 year old still a tenant wearing the same boxer. Lmao! grin grin

You are even wearing the same boxers! A testament that efulefus are cursed an never move forward in life. Hunger-ravaged dirty dunderhead! grin

you say what? At the age of 44, still a political jobber?
You mean am?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 12:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Chidiebere do you still get mouth for NL? Even when you and your poor parents eat chicken once in a year. Who has that pictures sef. Lemme check my system. cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
you say what? At the age of 44, still a political jobber?
You mean am?
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by betterABIAstate: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2017
DocHMD:

You are wrong, you are a 50 year old unscrupulous rogue and I'm about half your age yet have "out-achieved" you in all ramifications. You can bet on than that.
I understand you have a family to feed, feeding them with unscrupulous means of income will have to be sacrificed for the good of all. Obiano is not coming back, find a 'politically stable' means of income like me.

You read estate management, get your tongue off politicians anuses, go on the streets and hustle like your mates who are making it without political patronage. I know an Awka-based estate agent who is making it big without glueing his tongue to political buttocks in Amawbia. You can learn from him.

Even that little girl will curse you in future if she learns that you had to sell her Biafra future because of crumbs. I know you are already above 40, it's still not too late to not be a fool forever. Trust me!

politicians anuses kwa, bros, this one sweet me die. Good night

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 12:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should have focused his attention on his dead Abia state than trying to cause confusion with his miscreants in a progressive state as Anambra.

Look at the horrid condition of Abia state but NK does not care.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 6:13am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
Bastard if you don't want to die then don't come out that day. We shall vote because we have voters card. My entire family shall vote then INEC shall declare Obiano winner.

[s][/s]
Scoundrel! Did Nnamdi Kanu tie a rope on your waist that if you go out to vote for a criminal, he pulls you back? You are free to do whatever you like. But you have no voter card!
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 6:15am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
Nnamdi Kanu should have focused his attention on his dead Abia state than trying to cause confusion with his miscreants in a progressive state as Anambra.

Look at the horrid condition of Abia state but NK does not care.
He is focussing on BIAFRA! Those bad roads are only one of the reasons Biafra must come.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dumodust(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2017
DocHMD:

I didn't make my submission so people like you could be happy or satisfied. You are a yoruba fundamentally so I owe you nothing and you are not expected to agree with my views.

Maybe irritants like you have not realized that the medical fraternity is not a political party or a cult, so it tolerates divergent political views. Mor0n, why should they go to a miltary barrack, because you want them to? Are you encephalopathic or concussive?

If you were expecting an espirit de corp salutation then you have to look elsewhere and find your fellow anti-Biafran numbskulls there!
Well, you have been dragged into this cesspit of 'any opposing view is yoruba' by the ipob propaganda which is sad for a medic, i expected a more cerebral answer but at last, the way young docs who are supposed to be leaders nowadays tire me. I am guessing you are 25yrs, i hope you have truly graduated and doing something meaningful. Not here trying to impress your ipob crew by shouting 'encephalopathic and concussive' like if they really care what that means cheesy grin. We all know what docs earn, so try to calm down online, and be a bit more thoughtful in your answers. No one is against your views, but your language bothers me if you are truly attending to patients.
I am from anambra and i reiterate that instead of foaming in the mouth and threatening voters here, go test your ipob freedom in the barracks since you are so brave. From a sit at home boycott, it has turned to threatening voters and harassing campaigners abi? I read through you guys from the beginning, people looking to reap where they didnt sow. Obvious failures like someone here already said, with nothing much to look forward to.
For all your so called refinement and highness that you shout here, i hope you are also a jewish convert now, since your tin god kanu is... deludos.
November should come already, all this online talk is getting boring. Everyday na so so ipob thread, trying to be popular by force
And one last word of advice... try and leave your enclave and travel more, it will help your worldview
Thanks and goodluck... brave ipob that wont go and enter barracks, brave cowards cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
Your hopeless and useless father is a scoundrel. Election will hold and we shall vote. Ipob miscreants are exempted because they are not even Anambrans in the first place. Tell your useless governor to fix the roads because other states are fixing theirs. Bunch of hopeless frustrated people.

[s][/s]
then your hopeful father is a MISCREANT! I am from Ihiala, my mom is from Osumaenyi, Amaihie in particular. So I am an Anambra man all through! To the core! Okay? On that day go and vote for the criminal You want to vote for, maybe after they gave you one Thousands Naira and a T-shirt to vote your destiny and future away.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
Bastard if you don't want to die then don't come out that day. We shall vote because we have voters card. My entire family shall vote then INEC shall declare Obiano winner.

[s][/s]
it is your father that is that B word you used
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Go and find out your true state of origin. We Anambrans with voters cards are gonna vote on that day BY HIS GRACE.

[s]
dudebuck:
it is your father that is that B word you used
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
Go and find out your true state of origin. We Anambrans with voters cards are gonna vote on that day BY HIS GRACE.

[s][/s]
Where in Anambra are you from? because I am from Ihiala, while my mom os from Osumenyi, Amaihie in particular. BTW enjoy your ban.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Truckpusher(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Biafrans have rejected the so called elite and political class.

This is the beginning of the real revolution

Biafra or no Biafra, I wish this rejection of the political class can spread all over Nigeria.

who knows, the era when the elites take the people for granted may come to an end soon.

And I must pay tribute to Nnamdi Kanu.

even if he stops now, he has done a great job.
Exactly but you've got some tribes up North and in the SW cursing and fuming over this ish.
They have no idea how far this Anambra election boycot brouhaha can change our political landscape forever. Our so-called leaders and criminal elites needs to be reminded that they don't have all the aces when the chips are down.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by victorazy(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Biafrans have rejected the so called elite and political class.

This is the beginning of the real revolution

Biafra or no Biafra, I wish this rejection of the political class can spread all over Nigeria.

who knows, the era when the elites take the people for granted may come to an end soon.

And I must pay tribute to Nnamdi Kanu.

even if he stops now, he has done a great job.

I tell you, this is what we call revolution, and it because of this Nigeria has sit up and clamouring for restructuring, who was serious before. grin
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by suntty(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2017
You see
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by TinaAnita(f): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2017
This country can't survive another war.
Please make sure no blood is shed in the course of agitating for Biafra

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by lPOB: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2017
tooth4tooth:
That was very unruly and aggressive conduct. It is like someone storming IPOB gathering and shouting 'no Biafra' . Will they take it

Someone? No!
People? Yes!

Power does not belong to someone, it belongs to the people.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Hoduwahishape: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2017
As an Igbo man can someone tell me what the call for no election is supposed to achieve?
I am confused here.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by SpaceTour: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2017
You are not from Anambra. Go and look for your father somewhere else because we don't admit bastards in our dear state.

[s]
dudebuck:
Where in Anambra are you from? because I am from Ihiala, while my mom os from Osumenyi, Amaihie in particular. BTW enjoy your ban.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by lawak: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2017
why?? ...US is not that senseless. not even when its obvious that the IPOD team is on a self destruction journey. how do you want to gain autonomy form a secular state in this 21st century by violence?

lordimmaogidi:
. Remember d America warning,that no right of an individual should b trampled .I don't think fg can arrest nnamdi any longer, if they do USA will intervene

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by valicious1(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Built2last:
Obiano is not a calculative politician. He is indeed a technocrat turn politician.

He knew he had election to win this year and avoided Nnamdi Kanu like a plague. Fayose, FFK and former road safety boss.showed their sympathy even if it's not from their heart. Those are politicians. As strategic as Anambra is in Igbo land. Obiano kept mute. Under his watch Igbos were killed in Onitsha by Nigerian armed forces. Obiano kept mute and later went to lay wreaths.

Obiano is in the opposition and so being sympathetic to Biafra course will not in anyway harm him. Now his silence is hunting him. Momentum is building and the election will not hold. It scares Obiano to his pants as APC will declare their candidate winner. Then legal battle begins for him.

Ndo Obiano. You should have been man enough to speak up against the killing of your people. Keep snapping picture with Buratai. You will be shocked
intelligent words from a wise man.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by obaoyedotun(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Should security operatives mark them as next Terrorist group now they will start shouting, I hope they all know Nnamdi Kanu is rich enough to travel out anytime
myright:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/30/biafra-ipob-members-confront-obiano-church-chant-no-election-anambra/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC / Uzodimma Names Federal Secretariat/PH Road After President Buhari (Photos) / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.