Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ (30036 Views)

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by tonquendo4u(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Touting
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Oblang(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Na by force to boycut election?

I won't vote is different from no election

I tire o. Why the confrontation. After all they said they will just give instruction for ppl to boycott the election. When buratai starts using them as soft target nw, they will start crying amnesty international....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by cumbak60: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

[s]The elders and governors who refused to checkmate them in time will be consumed first, then they shall wreck havoc on the SouthEast, at which point the rest of Nigeria should quarantine the SouthEast and let them consume themselves.

That is how the whole episode will play out.

The SouthEast has already destroyed itself with hate.[/s]
Useless post coming from a known chronic tribalist. Your expectation over South East is dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2017
SpaceTour:
You are not from Anambra. Go and look for your father somewhere else because we don't admit bastards in our dear state.

[s][/s]
You haven't answered my question, where in Anambra are you from? I have said where I am from ans where my mom is from. I am from Ihiala, my mom is from Amaihie in Osumenyi. Where are you from?
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2017
tooth4tooth:
That was very unruly and aggressive conduct. It is like someone storming IPOB gathering and shouting 'no Biafra' . Will they take it
funny enough, people think all Igbos are in support of this miscreants. 90% of those chanting Biafra upandan are touts who have no means of organized life. How many of them actually know political and economic implications of having a Biafra nation. They think anyone can just wakeup any morning and secede from a sovereign nation? The Igbos are being marginalized yet the standard of living, education in the south east is the highest in Nigeria. I'm Igbo and sincerely distates what this bunch of illiterates are doing.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2017
This is not so different from the North stoning their reps.
Politicians go hear am soon.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
Jobless frustrated ugly poor old man get lost from here you vagabond. All these are the same people brought by Imo state born Uwazurike and Abia born Kanu. These fraudsters should restrict their madness in their states because of what shall face them soon if they refuse to stay away from Anambra.

Obiano is just being a gentleman, very soon he will go hard on these miscreants that are not even Anambrans.

[s][/s]
can you differentiate this lunatics from Bokoharam members? They are actually testing the resolve of the Nigerian govt. They wanted Biafra yet kept mute under GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by SpaceTour: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Where is this place in Osumenyi. You better go and look for your father and stop claiming Anambra.

[s]
dudebuck:
You haven't answered my question, where in Anambra are you from? I have said where I am from ans where my mom is from. I am from Ihiala, my mom is from Amaihie in Osumenyi. Where are you from?
[/s]

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Nossa(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2017
tooth4tooth:
That was very unruly and aggressive conduct. It is like someone storming IPOB gathering and shouting 'no Biafra' . Will they take it

You wan die?
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Yyeske:
By the time this tsunami these IPOB miscreants are fanning now blows out, hope they'll be still be around to continue the talk and walk the walk remaining.
Our fear, which is touts taking over this course has started, some of you supporting them since should start to note you have finally nurtured another Boko Haram in Alaigbo and I'm happy because we go feel am together
feel wetin? Whoever gets involved in an unwholesome act should face the music. Freedom of expression does not mean denying others their own freedom too speak to. Very soon nairaland noisemakers will term IPOB peaceful demonstrators. Tell me one thing peaceful about Nnamdi Kanu and his bunch of jobless miscreants?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2017
SpaceTour:
Where is this place in Osumenyi. You better go and look for your father and stop claiming Anambra.

[s][/s]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you downloaded pics from google images to show me, these pics have been there since a long time. In fact I saw these pics when GEJ was president, we argued with some Afonjas about Osumenyi, when I posted a picture of some shops in the town, where they were sell DSTv decoders and other electronics, then the Afonjas called me a liar, another brother then posted these same pics you played here before those guys Shut up. Amaihie is the place. Amaihie in Osumenyi.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
DocHMD:

See this one typing as if he loves Anambra more than Anambrarian. He surely depends on politics money to survive and e go shock am come Nov. 18.

I'll be in Ubaha ekwem, Ihiala, Anambra my hometown. Bring your anti-IPOB madness there on Nov. 18.

take it or leave it, election will hold in my village. Just be ready to destroy the ballot boxes and face the consequences. Abum nwa Okija life, ain't supporting IPOB touts.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2017
DocHMD:

Continue to deceive our skull. Yeah right, you are 'Ibo' who hates IPOB and love to unite with the sultan's skull. Laughable.

The way you make anti-IPOB noise, one would have expected you to organize an anti-IPOB rally in onitsha where you claim you live, people like us will be eager to see if your skull remains in one piece when you try such. You've blabbed a lot , walk the talk already. grin grin
now from these statements above, tell me one difference btw u and a Bokoharam terrorist? U want freedom of association and protest but still denies others that. Ndị ala.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by SpaceTour: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2017
Now see the same i.diot claiming that his mom is from Osumenyi. I took those pictures from Osumenyi because that is my 2nd home. This is the same reason I said that these miscreants calling for boycott of election in Anambra are not even from Anambra. Bunch of frustrated hopeless people.

[s]
dudebuck:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you downloaded pics from google images to show me, these pics have been there since a long time. In fact I saw these pics when GEJ was president, we argued with some Afonjas about Osumenyi, when I posted a picture of some shops in the town, where they were sell DSTv decoders and other electronics, then the Afonjas called me a liar, another brother then posted these same pics you played here before those guys Shut up. Amaihie is the place. Amaihie in Osumenyi.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by baysol: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2017
dannytoe:
Ipob wan spoil market for obiano.meanwhile any fall for obiano na win win for APC....................Obiano now belike.

Buhari as effectively weaken this nation due to his selfishness. He suppose to resign to allow for continuity. Typical of Nigerian politicians self serving and corrupt mofos.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2017
After going through this threads, I can state that majority of the igbos are not in support of this useless agitation. All I see right now are a bunch of lowlife illiterates with no mental capacity whatsoever. I just wish we had a president like Donald trump. So you know, Igbos are the most fearful set of individuals on planet earth. Yeah, you heard right. If before November the government decides to start a crackdown on these agitators, you'd see a whole bunch of them sliding back into their holes, and discarding the useless ipob flags. You heard it first from me....
#LongLiveNigeria
#ElectionsMustHold
#OperationCrocodileSmileOnThemMiscreants.

Quote me only if you have something reasonable to say.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2017
DocHMD:

It is you efulefus who have sold your soul to whatever comes from the anus of politicians that should be ashamed of themselves. Biafra for you means your political benefactors will no longer be benevolent enough to keep you as their attack dogs and arselickers so like selfish scoundrels you do everything to scuttle it. Come out on the streets and do your anti-Ipob rally you coward.

We've been on the streets to show our acceptance, you anti-Igbos and anti-Biafrans should show your faces on the street if you are really born of a woman. Come out of ratholes to the streets and walk the talk you ignoramus and cursed efulefus! grin
and who will be ur leader when u get the Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu? U guys are really amazing in ur reasoning. You think the best way to fight corruption in Nigeria is by secession. Go to South Sudan and ask dem how far. The fiercest war is not that fought with ur enemy but that fought among brothers. Even in Anambra State it takes us tussle to produce a governor, one wonders wat will happen by the time anambra dominates Ebonyi and calls dem fake Igbo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by bcashy: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
. Remember d America warning,that no right of an individual should b trampled .I don't think fg can arrest nnamdi any longer, if they do USA will intervene

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2017
SpaceTour:
Now see the same i.diot claiming that his mom is from Osumenyi. I took those pictures from Osumenyi because that is my 2nd home. This is the same reason I said that these miscreants calling for boycott of election in Anambra are not even from Anambra. Bunch of frustrated hopeless people.

[s][/s]
Fvcking Liar! Nna eee na wa oh! Is Lie Mohammed is your father?
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Avery200: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Fam...abeg hw cn someone post a thread in Nairaland
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by SpaceTour: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Otondo go and look for your useless Imo state. It is only a fvcking bastard that does not know this place in Osumenyi. cheesy

[s]
dudebuck:
Fvcking Liar! Nna eee na wa oh! Is Lie Mohammed is your father?
[/s]

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by jboi81(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
Bastard do you even have a voters card. Elecction will hold we the people with voters card shall vote.

[s][/s]

This guy you're just a baby, anambra man just answered you now, and you turned the whole thing to voters card showing, lol, igbo is igbo just 1 igbo,my anambra people be careful how you run down other igbos from other state, igbo interest comes first before the interest of any igbo state, that is why you will see an anambra man supporting the call for the election boycott, many anambrarians keep calling, IMO abia ebonyi people all source of names, yet they are igbos like you, it's evil and sad, heartbreaking, biafra or no biafra Nnamdi kanu as created a good atmosphere to voice out against the evil perpetrated by our leaders in this country, he is human and can't get every of his moves right, ruggedized1 please apply wisdom to this matter, if you don't have it, genuinely pray for it.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2017
SpaceTour:
Otondo go and look for your useless Imo state. It is only a fvcking bastard that does not know this place in Osumenyi. cheesy

[s][/s]
Comprehension is your problem.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by SpaceTour: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Stop the nonsense. Anambra comes first to Anambrans before any Igbo interest. We should care for our state first before caring for the general Igbos. Charity begins at home. All we are asking is for you outsiders to stay away from our election.

[s]
jboi81:

This guy you're just a baby, anambra man just answered you now, and you turned the whole thing to voters card showing, lol, igbo is igbo just 1 igbo,my anambra people be careful how you run down other igbos from other state, igbo interest comes first before the interest of any igbo state, that is why you will see an anambra man supporting the call for the election boycott, many anambrarians keep calling, IMO abia ebonyi people all source of names, yet they are igbos like you, it's evil and sad, heartbreaking, biafra or no biafra Nnamdi kanu as created a good atmosphere to voice out against the evil perpetrated by our leaders in this country, he is human and can't get every of his moves right, ruggedized1 please apply wisdom to this matter, if you don't have it, genuinely pray for it.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Skubidude(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
These imported miscreants should stay away from my beloved state or be prepared for what would befall them soon if this continues.

No idiot should come here to cry how some people were killed. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Copy: #IPOB #MASSOB #Kanu #Uwazulike

#AnambraElectionMustHold

In Anambra assent.. LUBBISH
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by jboi81(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2017
cumbak60:

Useless post coming from a known chronic tribalist. Your expectation over South East is dead on arrival.

His evil mind and calculations will destroy him, this stola is just terrible person, let him be, God will disgrace him.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Primebuilders(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Biafrans have rejected the so called elite and political class.

This is the beginning of the real revolution

Biafra or no Biafra, I wish this rejection of the political class can spread all over Nigeria.

who knows, the era when the elites take the people for granted may come to an end soon.

And I must pay tribute to Nnamdi Kanu.

even if he stops now, he has done a great job.

God bless ur reasoning on this. This is what I have been thinking too that the era is here when power gave been taken a way from the traditional leaders and rulers
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2017
SpaceTour:
You need help. I asked you bastard once again, who owns this house in Osumenyi? Every Osumenyi person knows the owner except bastards like you that come to claim Anambra.

[s][/s]
I can't remember saying That this house is not in Osumenyi.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by bolicks: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2017
You can see where this is leading to. How can a group forcefully stop an election? The same thing they are preaching against they are committing. Frankly, it will be a blood bath and it will be ibos against ibos. Not all ibos support Kanu and his fight. We ibos have become our own worse enemy. Ojukwu and Gowon led us into an avoidable war. Millions of Biafran children' died alongside many others. Surely, if they don't answer to man they will answer to God for every single life lost. Today, kanu is leading IPOB. How many IPOB members have died? For what cause? Fact check, Kanu is alive they are dead. Better allow the elections or This will lead to a blood bath. This id because not everyone aligns to kanu and his idealogy. Will you force yourself on those who disagree with you? Am Ibo and proud but I frankly don't share the ojukwu dream you seem to be carrying over. Yes ibos have suffered much but I refuse to be a cry baby and move on. Don't spil the blood of the innocence and ignorant for your fame. If people die worthlessly you will answer to your creator for sure. We need peace in this country and I urge Kanu to go and keep talking for what you believe. You claim to be a Jew good for you. I know I am Ibo and a Christian. Our beliefs system differs at some points. It is God that apoints presidents and kings. Good or bad Buhari is the president of Nigeria just Trump in America. Accept and swallow it. If you believe Jesus which Jews really don't believe in, go visit him in hospital as commanded by Jesus himself in the holy book. I was sick and you visited me... Your abuse and hatred of the president is shocking. It is unchristian. Pray for him Kanu and pray for this country Nigeria. The will of man can never be done but that of God is sure banker. And God's ways are not our ways. Seek peace and cherish the sacredness of every single life. Don't lead men to their untimely graves for Biafran struggle. I believe strongly in independent states of Nigeria. States where all can work for the betterment of the own and country. Where governors will empower their people and not themselves. Where states can partner in development, where peace reigns supreme. There is something much better than Biafra or Nigeria. It's life it's, Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.