Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ (30041 Views)

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Abagworo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
DocHMD:

Continue to deceive our skull. Yeah right, you are 'Ibo' who hates IPOB and love to unite with the sultan's skull. Laughable.

The way you make anti-IPOB noise, one would have expected you to organize an anti-IPOB rally in onitsha where you claim you live, people like us will be eager to see if your skull remains in one piece when you try such. You've blabbed a lot , walk the talk already. grin grin

So you are not even ashamed of identifying with IPOB? Shameful if I may say.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ProWalker: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
I will advise Kanu to rain on his supporter to respect a divegent views & opinion. We cannot b seeking for a nation where justice, equity, fairness & freedom would b enshrined, while in thesame vain deny "some" such liberties. They should remember that igbos are republicans & had been practicing democracy, 100s of years b4 the white man's concept/version of democracy. Therefore we should not trample on such core Igbo value or culture while in posuit of BIAFRA. By the way, on no election We Anamberians stand.

Potorpotor English grin
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Yyeske(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
DocHMD:

Continue to deceive our skull. Yeah right, you are 'Ibo' who hates IPOB and love to unite with the sultan's skull. Laughable.

The way you make anti-IPOB noise, one would have expected you to organize an anti-IPOB rally in onitsha where you claim you live, people like us will be eager to see if your skull remains in one piece when you try such. You've blabbed a lot , walk the talk already. grin grin
I am not in the abusive mood tonight, if not , you'd ask your fellow miscreants who I am very well. Are you from Ghana or where

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by RoyalUc(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is exactly what I feared would happen.
Gradually the struggle in turning inwards towards brothers.
Is there anything we could do to forestall this before it gets out of hand?
Obiano may be lenient now because of the forthcoming election, but believe me, after the elections, whether he wins or not, he won't tolerate this insubordination and that may spell doom.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Yyeske(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:

Were you not one of those supporting them? I was always disappointed seeing wise Igbos support Nnamdi Kanu's hate speech.
Check well, I've always been in support of Anambra but had hated IPOB right from the beginning and you can check my older posts to confirm

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Yyeske(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
RoyalUc:
This is exactly what I feared would happen.
Gradually the struggle in turning inwards towards brothers.
Is there anything we could do to forestall this before it gets out of hand?
Obiano may be lenient now because of the forthcoming election, but believe me, after the elections, whether he wins or not, he won't tolerate this insubordination and that may spell doom.
This was my worst fear already unveiling right before my eyes, Osinbajo must be be too weak to have allowed it come to this.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yyeske:
This was my worst fear already unveiling right before my eyes, Osinbajo must be be too weak to have allowed it come to this.
go and stop it na afonja ezi bida
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Kazim88: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
. Remember d America warning,that no right of an individual should b trampled .I don't think fg can arrest nnamdi any longer, if they do USA will intervene

They can't touch him... they is already evidence against the Nigeria Army
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by RoyalUc(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yyeske:

What would he have done that won't have resulted in the lost of lives and property in the region? As it stands now, if NK is arrested, it would require force to tame his diehard follower.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:

So you are not even ashamed of identifying with IPOB? Shameful if I may say.

It is you efulefus who have sold your soul to whatever comes from the anus of politicians that should be ashamed of themselves. Biafra for you means your political benefactors will no longer be benevolent enough to keep you as their attack dogs and arselickers so like selfish scoundrels you do everything to scuttle it. Come out on the streets and do your anti-Ipob rally you coward.

We've been on the streets to show our acceptance, you anti-Igbos and anti-Biafrans should show your faces on the street if you are really born of a woman. Come out of ratholes to the streets and walk the talk you ignoramus and cursed efulefus! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
I will advise Kanu to rain on his supporter to respect a divegent views & opinion. We cannot b seeking for a nation where justice, equity, fairness & freedom would b enshrined, while in thesame vain deny "some" such liberties. They should remember that igbos are republicans & had been practicing democracy, 100s of years b4 the white man's concept/version of democracy. Therefore we should not trample on such core Igbo value or culture while in posuit of BIAFRA. By the way, on no election We Anamberians stand.
how do you hold your leaders responsible? This is certainly one of the ways.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
[s]Bastard do you even have a voters card. Elecction will hold we the people with voters card shall vote.

[/s]

You are the knob-headed buffoon here. It is not my fault that you depend on crumbs from politicians to feed your hungry family. We've seen your miserable face before and your triangular head, it won't stop the fact election WILL NOT HOLD in Anambra my state.

You can take your dead corpse alone to the polling unit but at the end the political foes of your master will show pictures of empty polling units, win their case at the courts and then the election is declared a nullity.

Hunger will then concentrate on sending you and your efulefu family into extinction for the good of Ndigbo and Biafra in general, since your lazy ass can't have a piece to eat without dubious zoogerian politics money. Da kwa Ibi there! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
modik:

Can you for once compare the aggressive vigor of these frustrated youths with similar vigor with which same elites loot the common wealth and future of same youths?

After the comparison, come to understand why the elites seem powerless to face truth!

That is not relevant to a bunch of thugs desecrating a funeral. I don't know what the funeral has to do with elections in Anambra. Or disrupting a church service attended by Obiano. As I've said, they've been ignored and indulged a lot over the last 2 to 3 months (coinciding with Buhari's departure) and it's making them grow bolder, more aggressive and beginning to flirt with violence and intimidation. Eventually, they're going to overstep the mark and people will get maimed or killed by security forces. If they were smart, they would also strive to retain the support and sympathies they enjoy from the grassroots by remaining law-abiding rather than allowing their movement to be hijacked by thugs and touts.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by LoveDecay(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:
When I started warning Igbos about this politics of lies and chaos some people never understood my wisdom. Even Obiano's supporters attacked me and joined calling Okorocha as Okorohausa in support of IPOB. Today they've overrun Obiano and his supporters will now suddenly be termed saboteurs. I remain ever grateful to God that they have not penetrated Imo State before showing their true colours.

How active is Ipob in imo ? I know Rochas berated them publicly.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by StOla: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
SoNature:

Shut your dirty trap, Mr!

You will soon beg the IPOB death squad to spare your life, but then it would be too late to appeal to the monster you nurtured.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Get lost. Election shall hold. Kanu and Uwazurike are criminals. They can never determine how we live our lives. Ojukwu was the only genuine freedom fighter. Go to hell with your Kanu and Uwazurike biafra agitation.

[s][/s]
You well so? He said how can one possibly boycott something or an event that will not hold? IPOB simply asked their supporters to boycott the election, I am a supporter of IPOB and as it is the support IPOB enjoys in ALL Igbo Land is great and is growing exponentially, I keep on reminding my friends to keep calm and boycott the election that day. Your fear is the wrong insinuation that APC will impose their own candidate, well fvck APC, Fvck Apga, fvck pdp and if you(I hope not) are down with any of the political parties in the zoo aka Nigeria , fvck you too! I don't see no difference between APC and APGA and PDP. Apc is for terrorism while pdp is an enterprise built specifically for thieving. Izu ohi! So bro I am sick and tired, I need a new life. Ojukwu passed the batton to the younger generation before passing on.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
The election will hold, it is only the ipob miscreants like you that will stay away from the state. Those of us that have voter's card shall vote.

[s]
dudebuck:
You well so? He said how can one possibly boycott something or an event that will not hold? IPOB simply asked their supporters to boycott the election, I am a supporter of IPOB and as it is the support IPOB enjoys in ALL Igbo Land is great and is growing exponentially, I keep on reminding my friends to keep calm and boycott the election that day. Your fear is the wrong insinuation that APC will impose their own candidate, well fvck APC, Fvck Apga, fvck pdp and if you(I hope not) are down with any of the political parties in the zoo aka Nigeria , fvck you too! I don't see no difference between APC and APGA and PDP. Apc is for terrorism while pdp is an enterprise built specifically for thieving. Izu ohi! So bro I am sick and tired, I need a new life. Ojukwu passed the batton to the younger generation before passing on.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by modik(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

That is not relevant to a bunch of thugs desecrating a funeral. I don't know what the funeral has to do with elections in Anambra. Or disrupting a church service attended by Obiano. As I've said, they've been ignored and indulged a lot over the last 2 to 3 months (coinciding with Buhari's departure) and it's making them grow bolder, more aggressive and beginning to flirt with violence and intimidation. Eventually, they're going to overstep the mark and people will get maimed or killed by security forces. If they were smart, they would also strive to retain the support and sympathies they enjoy from the grassroots by remaining law-abiding rather than allowing their movement to be hijacked by thugs and touts.

Well said, however, He who brings home an ant infested fa ot should not be surprised at the visit of lizards.

If good governance and enviable leadership, without injustice, inequity and brazen disrespect to the rule of law, has been enthroned and seen to be enshrined in the fabrics of our National leadership from inception till now, that sympathy to the course of this agitation, as you alluded, wouldn't have been there in the first place. The struggle would have been most unpopular to say the least.

The elites have beaten the youths since independence till date. Forcing them not to cry or teaching them how to cry is most act of wickedness. The faeces has hit a rotating fan, what direction do you expect it's splashes to follow?

So long, too long

God bless lovers of fairness, equity and justice.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
The election will hold, it is only the ipob miscreants like you that will stay away from the state. Those of us that have voter's card shall vote.

[s][/s]
It is the nigerian SCOUNDRELS like you who do not understand simple English. YOU CANNOT BOYCOTT AN EVEN THAT CANNOT HOLD. YOU FVCKING SCOUNDREL. Tell your English teacher to refund your money.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Theleutenant: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Bastard do you have a voters card? How can you boycott an election when you don't even have a voter's card in the first place. Bunch of worthless hopeless people. You think your miserable life will change even if biafra is granted. Go and get a job instead of jumping around the streets under the sun.

[s][/s]
. chaii. chino,you really get triangular head ooo. see as ur head long like wetin i don't know

#runs to the bedroom and hide. lols

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by DocHMD: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
[s]Bastard do you have a voters card? How can you boycott an election when you don't even have a voter's card in the first place. Bunch of worthless hopeless people. You think your miserable life will change even if biafra is granted. Go and get a job instead of jumping around the streets under the sun.

[/s]
I'm a medic, If you and your miserable family eat from my kitchen 5 times a day for 4 years I won't go broke. My job is not dependent on political patronage and has taken me to 3 continents. You on the other hand have been trying to secure a visa in order to run away from hunger to Canada for donkey years before politicians opened their hairy anus for you to stick your filthy tongue so you can have a piece to eat. grin

My leader Kanu is a Briton, like many kids of politicians he could have decided to stay put in Britain and enjoy all thelgoodies he was born into if he was a selfish, cantankerous, wicked conscienceless, efulefu like you divisive political-shiit eating mongrels but he is not.

Go out on the street and hold an #ElectionMustHold Anti-IPOB rally if your skull is not full of gastro-intestinal gas emanating from the anus of politicians. Airheaded Anumanu!
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Yyeske(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
go and stop it na afonja ezi bida
Not in that abusive mood tonight, obulu na obulo ya, a ka m eme gi 30 n'abania
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
You are a hopeless bloody illiterate. Are you gonna stop people from voting since you said the election won't hold? Decent people like us with voter's card shall come out and vote. Are you gonna stop INEC from conducting election? Your ancestors are calling you. Better stay away from Anambra to save your parents from crying.

[s]
dudebuck:
It is the nigerian SCOUNDRELS like you who do not understand simple English. YOU CANNOT BOYCOTT AN EVEN THAT CANNOT HOLD. YOU FVCKING SCOUNDREL. Tell your English teacher to refund your money.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by freshest4live: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
. Remember d America warning,that no right of an individual should b trampled .I don't think fg can arrest nnamdi any longer, if they do USA will intervene
Are you a slave to America?
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Yyeske(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
RoyalUc:

What would he have done that won't have resulted in the lost of lives and property in the region? As it stands now, if NK is arrested, it would require force to tame his diehard follower.
Which diehard miscreants following him, is it those who couldn't organise a small jailbreak for him? Any among them will be killed and the government has no apologies. it's just this useless and weak Osinbajo that I blame
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by CltrAltDel: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
Seriously, jokes apart are all ipob yoot this d**b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jobless frustrated ipob miscreant. I can feed you and your entire extended family. This is where I am seated tonight. Can we see where you hopeless frustrated bastard slum dweller is sitting. You think biafra shall save your miserable life. Go and get a job. Low life bastard show us where you are seated now. cheesy

[s]
DocHMD:

I'm a medic, If you and your miserable family eat from my kitchen 5 times a day for 4 years I won't go broke. My job is not dependent on political patronage and has taken me to 3 continents. You on the other hand have been trying to secure a visa in order to run away from hunger to Canada for donkey years before politicians opened their hairy anus for you to stick your filthy tongue so you can have a piece to eat. grin

My leader Kanu is a Briton, like many kids of politicians he could have decided to stay put in Britain and enjoy all thelgoodies he was born into if he was a selfish, cantankerous, wicked conscienceless, efulefu like you divisive political-shiit eating mongrels but he is not.

Go out on the street and hold an #ElectionMustHold Anti-IPOB rally if your skull is not full of gastro-intestinal gas emanating from the anus of politicians. Airheaded Anumanu!
grin grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by dudebuck: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
You are a hopeless bloody illiterate. Are you gonna stop people from voting since you said the election won't hold? Decent people like us with voter's card shall come out and vote. Are you gonna stop INEC from conducting election? Your ancestors are calling you. Better stay away from Anambra to save your parents from crying.

[s][/s]
Please mister SCOUNDREL, kindly show me where I said the election will not hold. What I said was that IPOB simply told her supporters not to participate in the election (actually selection), and IPOB is currently enjoying a huge support in IgboLand and the support is growing exponentially. Also I added that it is impossible to boycott an even that cannot hold, in other words you can boycott an event only if it takes place, so we cannot be using the word boycott if the election were to to be held, you boycott an even BY STAYING AWAY. Not shooting guns at people.
Simple English is soooooooooo difficult to understand. After you fail Jamb and WAEC anyhow, because you do not pay attention!
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ruggedized1: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bastard if you don't want to die then don't come out that day. We shall vote because we have voters card. My entire family shall vote then INEC shall declare Obiano winner.

[s]
dudebuck:
Please mister SCOUNDREL, kindly show me where I said the election will not hold. What I said was that IPOB simply told her supporters not to participate in the election (actually selection), and IPOB is currently enjoying a huge support in IgboLand and the support is growing exponentially. Also I added that it is impossible to boycott an even that cannot hold, in other words you can boycott an event only if it takes place, so we cannot be using the word boycott if the election were to to be held, you boycott an even BY STAYING AWAY. Not shooting guns at people.
Simple English is soooooooooo difficult to understand. After you fail Jamb and WAEC anyhow, because you do not pay attention!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by modik(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Which diehard miscreants following him, is it those who couldn't organise a small jailbreak for him? Any among them will be killed and the government has no apologies. it's just this useless and weak Osinbajo that I blame
The wisdom and strength in PYO's leadership style is wiser and stronger than that of the absent President.

Calling him names is most uncharitable.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by freshest4live: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
modik:

Can you for once compare the aggressive vigor of these frustrated youths with similar vigor with which same elites loot the common wealth and future of same youths?

After the comparison, come to understand why the elites seem powerless to face truth!
What are you fighting for, if you are protesting against the elites and corruption, then it's a welcome development, but you are fighting for secession and the balkanization of Naija, something our enemies eagerly pray for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / INEC: Ikpeazu’s Appeal Notice Has No Stay-of-execution Order / Don Wani Was Wike's Point Man, He Climbed On Dead Bodies Into Power – Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.