Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him (65413 Views)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by biggie73(m): 2:45am On Aug 03, 2017
herveze:
To be sincere with you,all men are like that including me,but I will just say women cause most of it,let me ask some questions,what are the things u av stop doing to ur husband? Are u still attractive to him? My experience I av with my wife was that when she got pregnant she started refused me sex and dress anyhow she likes, and to be frank with u don't expect men to forget all the enjoyment when he was single just like that,I will advice u not to fight with him but know what he want from you and also pray to God to bring him back to u,I know he will come back to you,that was what my wife did and I av changed now and we are happy
....please talk for yourself. Stop assuming or generalizing that "all men are like".....

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Eluwilussit(m): 2:45am On Aug 03, 2017
tomi87014:
Help, Trouble In My Marriage

Hello Nairalanders.

I have been married for a year and half. I thought hubby and i have been living happily and i would've swore he was faithful. A few days ago i saw that a random lady messaged him on Facebook and they got talking. I was shocked at first to see that he was chatting her up. Fast forward to yesterday I checked his phone and saw that himself and the lady had more conversation and what started as facebook chat had progressed from phone calls to whatsapp chat. The content of their chat seems they were eventually planning to hook up.

I confronted hubby but he wasn't remorseful and told me he doesn't owe me faithfulness and went on to sleep in the other room. Hubby and I pray together and are looking towards a very bright future together, this is not something i really saw coming from him. I am very troubled in my heart and pregnant for our first baby. He dozent feel any atom of pity that the whole issue might cause me problems and I have been wondering what has come over him. I am 100 percent faithful to my hubby and want the union to work out. I am at work typing and holding back tears. Please i need advise from mature people in the house, how do i deal with the situation. I am in my late 20s, he is in his late 30s.

My dear sister, calm down. Don't fight him yet. Most men are surprisingly never ready for marriage sacrifices. His answer is very wrong and arrogant, but that is because you caught him. If you didn't catch him and only suspected him, he would have denied it and professed his love for you. He is only being macho.

Talk respectfully to him about it. Ask him what he needs from you that you aint giving him. Sweet talk him. Lol. Let him know that you are hurt by his actions. Never challenge him or threaten him with retaliation. Men are bullish. Kinda asinine. They will rather die wrong than admit their wrongs. Ego.

He will change. By the time he goes through labor with you and holds that bundle of joy in his hands, he will be eating from your palms.

Make sure you kiss him a lot and hold his hands regularly. Look into his eyes and tell him how much you love and care about him. Never argue with him for now. Use your seductive powers, woman. It is in you. Tell him whatever he wants to hear.....massage his pride. Men are easy to manipulate.Trust me.

Above all, be prayerful. Pray for him in particular. He needs it. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Daeylar(f): 2:51am On Aug 03, 2017
bamisho:

Always making excuses for the man! If it was a man who came here to say that about his wife would you have said it's men that cause it and asked the husband what he's doing wrong?!!!

The hypocrisy is disgusting!!!
Thank you, please tell them,
we all know how it would go if it was the wife that was cheating,

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by DISkills: 2:54am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by midehi2(f): 2:58am On Aug 03, 2017
herveze:

Mind you I didn't support the man but I am trying to tell her to take things easy with his husband by talking to him and pray for him not that she should fight with her husband

And to all ur questions,I didn't say that cheating is right for man but there is no perfect man nowadays even islamicaly or religiously cheating is not only when u av sex with another person's wife but cheating start anytime u think of having sex with another person's wife,now ask ur brother or ur fiance what he thinks wen he see beautiful woman or half naked woman online
just keep shut, when i read your first comment on this thread, i immediately became scared of marriage.....men like you are most reasons women prefer success than "bondage marriage"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Eluwilussit(m): 3:03am On Aug 03, 2017
ImaIma1:

Truth is you cannot speak for every man except you have done your research and taking the statistics of the whole men in the world before coming to your conclusion. We usually use ourselves...limitations,experiences and flaws to measure or judge the next person. The fact that you might not have self control does not mean that another guy cannot control his desires. Your own limitations are not general to all species of men.

Op your husband owes you faithfulness. If he says he doesn't, then you don't owe him either. I am not advising that you cheat though. And please do not believe all the bollocks about all men being unfaithful. Only the ones that lact that control of self believe that and try to generalize it.
He is your husband, your partner, your lover. Talk to him and try to find out what exactly the problem is. Except he has a wandering eye and pinis, you should be able to reach him.

Unfortunately, in life we use generalizations in every sphere. Even in scientific results. Every rule has an exception. So not all men cheat but that generalization stands.

Human beings mess up a lot more than we wanna believe. It is not natural to stay monogamous. This came by way of civilization. Through the ages, men have been known to be polygamous. Male species are known to exhibit this trait throughout the animal kingdom.

Now that is not to say that men can't control themselves. They can and should, but if the logistics are right, most men will cheat. Same goes for women too. The difference is the price. Women tend to cost more than men.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Praktikals(m): 3:06am On Aug 03, 2017
TheArchangel:
You are not a man rather a puppy. And you didn't think you've changed too. Oh no!!
A man is telling you about men and you are arguing. Take it or leave it, he is right. Or can you be eating rice rice rice all the time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Eluwilussit(m): 3:08am On Aug 03, 2017
BioTeck:

Speak for yourself alone!...I'm 100% faithful to my wife and never double date when I was single. My principle about faithfulness in relationship is that I will never do it but if you dare give me the slightest reason to doubt you, you'd be discarded in a giffy...I don't give a second chance.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Maski87: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2017
In that case just hook up with your old boyfriend, I mean that one that was promising you marriag e,when he becomes rich,do me I do you God no go vex
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by AKWAPROPHET: 3:19am On Aug 03, 2017
All men are not the same , bad man is a bad man

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Okeikpu(m): 3:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Prevho:
Don't follow me that advice above.

All men are not like that! Quit generalizing.

Your husband claims he does not owe you faithfulness, that there is the problem.

He owes you all that, but I think this bothers on trust already, have you given him a chance to suspect you before?

He was not like that, something has triggered him and it may be from you or the friends he keep.

This is why you need a little drama in your relationship.

To be sincere, over 90% of men re like that
I don't know y some of you like to pretend as if we don't know ourselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Eluwilussit(m): 3:21am On Aug 03, 2017
LoveWifee:

Speak for yourself. I've been with my wife for over 11 years and I have been absolutely faithful to her.
Please enough of this. There is something called self control. I earn more than a lot of you guys but never give out funds to random ladies, gist with them, or hang out without my wife so I deliberately never create an avenue for temptation.
Please respect a woman and she'll Adore you.
I made a vow to forsake all others and cling to her on the Altar. Never hurt a living soul deliberately.

I admire your level of commitment. Generalization is as bad as particularization. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Praktikals(m): 3:28am On Aug 03, 2017
PaperLace:

THERE IS NO TRUTH IN YOUR STATEMENT!

ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME!
ALL MEN DON'T CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES!
ALL MEN ARE NOT INSENSITIVE TO THEIR WIVES FEELINGS!
ALL MEN DON'T TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT

It's people like you that gives small-small girls guts to generalize all men are dogs. Please, speak for yourself next time, or the men in your circle alone.

Men are everywhere, it's husband that's scarce. Husband that'll give you peace of mind. Not horseband that saddles you with the burden of "keeping" him.

I have two questions for you. Are you male or female? Are you married for upto 10 years and have not played 'away match' since you got married? Thanks in anticipation of a truthful answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 03, 2017
herveze:
To be sincere with you,all men are like that including me,but I will just say women cause most of it,let me ask some questions,what are the things u av stop doing to ur husband? Are u still attractive to him? My experience I av with my wife was that when she got pregnant she started refused me sex and dress anyhow she likes, and to be frank with u don't expect men to forget all the enjoyment when he was single just like that,I will advice u not to fight with him but know what he want from you and also pray to God to bring him back to u,I know he will come back to you,that was what my wife did and I av changed now and we are happy
I beg to differ sir. Men were born with brains, while taking their vows, they were not forced to make the 'I will be faithful" declaration. A man with true compassion for his wife would not just be thinking sex with all the discomfort his wife might be feeling while she is pregnant. A good man doesn't mind that she has a dedicated spit cup, isn't in the mood for sex even if he really wants it at that time and even if he is cheating, will never just throw it in her face like she is nothing. He doesn't mind that she walks around the house with only her most comfortable and very torn panties and bra, wagging her big belly everywhere, upandan.bA good man sees God's grace in his pregnant wife, tries to understand what she is going through even if he doesn't and will never understand and pampers her. You won't be talking so selfishly if you were wired to be the one getting pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by chuksbogus2001: 3:30am On Aug 03, 2017
selflessmaya:
OP, i'm so sorry to hear this, the disrespect is just astounding. you sound like a very smart lady with her finances in order. u dont need this man dragging you down. the whole thing about telling him you'll also owe him no faithfulness is unnecessary you did not settle down to play mind games. i'm sorry to say this but a man who cheats on you and shows no remorse when confronted is a lost cause, it's one thing to cheat and even if not remorseful, at least pretend to be... and it's another to openly rub it in and that to a woman who's with child.

talk to your husband and tell him that u will NOT settle for such treatment, you earn good 6 figures, you will be just fine, nigeria is full of men and finding one is not hard... dont accept this treatment, it'll not stop, you're still in your 20s and u have your whole life ahead of you, with or without him. i honestly wish i could tell u to talk to him but for a man like u described, it wont work. either make plans to accept this treatment for the rest of your life or make plans to leave and enjoy your beautiful life and move on. it's a very open and shut case.

you're lucky you're well-established, dont fall victim to the married and crying troupe, it's better to be happy and ppl think you're not. than to be sad and ppl think you're happy, you're the one who has to live with yourself so do right by yourself and talk to your husband and make it clear to him that if he ever cheats on you again, you wont forgive, he'll still cheat though cos he's that kind of person but the blatant rubbing it in your face is dehumanizing. this is a man not ready for marriage and if i were u, i'd walk away.. but no pressure, if u ever do decide to leave, just know you're losing nothing. this man is no prize.

Be careful with thus advice
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Okeikpu(m): 3:30am On Aug 03, 2017
tomi87014:

Hello Nairalanders. I

I have been married for a year and half. I thought hubby and i have been living happily and i would've swore he was faithful. A few days ago i saw that a random lady messaged him on Facebook and they got talking. I was shocked at first to see that he was chatting her up. Fast forward to yesterday I checked his phone and saw that himself and the lady had more conversation and what started as facebook chat had progressed from phone calls to whatsapp chat. The content of their chat seems they were eventually planning to hook up.

I confronted hubby but he wasn't remorseful and told me he doesn't owe me faithfulness and went on to sleep in the other room. Hubby and I pray together and are looking towards a very bright future together, this is not something i really saw coming from him. I am very troubled in my heart and pregnant for our first baby. He dozent feel any atom of pity that the whole issue might cause me problems and I have been wondering what has come over him. I am 100 percent faithful to my hubby and want the union to work out. I am at work typing and holding back tears. Please i need advise from mature people in the house, how do i deal with the situation. I am in my late 20s, he is in his late 30s.
Young lady I advice you to stop bothering urself for now or u will hurt that lil child inside you. Or do u wanna give him an slowpoke ?I bet nobody wants that...
Stop confronting him for now. I will tell u what to do later
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by youngvito: 3:30am On Aug 03, 2017
tomi87014:

Hello Nairalanders.

Ok. For starters i am terribly sorry about what ure currently going through and wish this air of negativity blows away in no time. Ok, so their is a saying that goes " if it aint broke dont fix it" rule number 1, if you truly love ur husband, trust him and have a smooth marital life like you claim then you have no business probing his social media activity. It speaks volumes about ur degree of insecurity and idleness. Your husband makes a friend on social media, how is dat bad? This sort of attitude is what drives men to cheat... when a woman starts acting too nosy and unnecessarily jealous. Has his attitude changed towards you? No... is ur sex life great? Yes.
So i agree he is ur husband and u deserve to know certain things about him but unless it is impacting your marriage negatively then he can chat with a friend or 2 on social media. Its a marriage not a prison sentence where ur every move is monitored.
Ure pregnant and need as much strength as u can muster both mentally and physically, at this point count ur blessings. Take some time out with ur husband to state ur case logically. Maybe after lovemaking when he is vulnerable and make it him understand how his seemingly divided attention is affecting u. He deserves a fair hearing. Ask him if their is anything ure not doing right cuz if he needs to chat with anyone u are always here for him as opposed to some social media lady. U might just be panicking over nothing. And dont take everything he says to heart, human beings say alot of things they dont mean especially when they feel compromised.
Good luck and have a great day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by fuzzywuzzy: 3:37am On Aug 03, 2017
OP don't mind the men saying you should sweet talk him or kiss him or be loving. Imagine what will happen if a man came to nairaland to say his wife was hooking up with a guy from facebook and boasting that she does not owe him faithfulness.

This thread will be filled with countless men telling him to divorce her and all manner of insults will be hurled against the woman. Now when a woman is the victim suddenly prayers and humility are the best solutions.
Men are f*cking hypocrites that will treat you like shit simply because they feel they are better than you as males.

Since you have the financial means I would advice you to not let his behaviour upset you. Make yourself happy, go for spa treatments and fun outings of just treat yourself to a good time anyhow you can. Don't plead or beg him to be faithful, rather show him you can be happy and fulfilled without him. Seperation would have been a good option since you are pregnant and don't need any stress but from your tone it doesn't seem like you want that

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 03, 2017
tomi87014:

Hello Nairalanders.

I am sorry you are going through all this but you really don't need all the stress with you being pregnant and all. Anything happen to you(God forbid) oga will continue his chatting, it won't stop. Soooo, please just focus on yourself for now. Dress well even if at times it would be annoying to right now. Rock your pregnancy, enjoy the random attention you get from people based on your condition, eat whatever you want, watch a marathon of funny comedies or telemundo sef if that is your thing. Bottom line, make yourself happy, look good and be healthy. He will come crawling back apologising himself. Stop looking through your Hubby's phone, you will always find smtg and confronting him will just make him more defensive and abusive. Just comot mind biko. I know say na your husband but u sef, do shakara small. Shakara never finish with marriage o......ehen
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by successinlife: 3:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Op something is weong somewhere,i will tell you this plain truth,you should check yourself.Some men like myself would not talk much before taking actions.I experienced a similar experience though not within naija and not with a naija woman.we were together fot good 8 years and madam thinks my faithfulness is equal to lack of confidence to chase women outside the home,over confidence took over her.I am that type that believe in what i have,i love my partner and our kids,ladies close and far try to come into me and i always put them off.Then stories from my partner on daily basis,i have back pains,you always want this thing everytime,please i am tired etc then at a point i decide to look outside,i got a prettier lady than her.I am a frank person,i told the side chick i am no more happy with my partner,this is why i am dating you outside my home, she appreciate me alot,she wondered why a woman will like to let go of me or not doing enough to keep her home.At a point i wanted to call it quit save for the children because i don't want a breakup trauma for them,i don't know the type of man she will hook up with later.Mind you this is not naija,she would have the care of the children.Then i unlocked my phone and few days later she saw all our discussion,her pics etc,her senses was reset, she realised her mistakes and said she never think i can look outside,after three good months of her i don't care,after three months of not asking questions,i sleep in visitors room and she sleeps alone,i don't believe though that a naija woman will do same.At long last i called it quit with my friend and remain with my partner but i warned her i will not be nice the next time,when a man is too good ladies take them for granted.All in all, madam check yourself,no man will be crazy to hurt his wife.You hurt him somehow/somewhere,sit him down and talk it out,then adjust,invest on yourself,make yourself attractive to him,ask him of his day to day events at work etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 03, 2017
successinlife:
Op something is weong somewhere,i will tell you this plain truth,you should check yourself.Some men like myself would not talk much before taking actions.I experienced a similar experience though not within naija and not with a naija woman.we were together fot good 8 years and madam thinks my faithfulness is equal to lack of confidence to chase women outside the home,over confidence took over her.I am that type that believe in what i have,i love my partner and our kids,ladies close and far try to come into me and i always put them off.Then stories from my partner on daily basis,i have back pains,you always want this thing everytime,please i am tired etc then at a point i decide to look outside,i got a prettier lady than her.I am a frank person,i told the side chick i am no more happy with my partner,this is why i am dating you outside my home, she appreciate me alot,she wondered why a woman will like to let go of me or not doing enough to keep her home.At a point i wanted to call it quit save for the children because i don't want a breakup trauma for them,i don't know the type of man she will hook up with later.Mind you this is not naija,she would have the care of the children.Then i unlocked my phone and few days later she saw all our discussion,her pics etc,her senses was reset, she realised her mistakes and said she never think i can look outside,after three good months of her i don't care,after three months of not asking questions,i sleep in visitors room and she sleeps alone,i don't believe though that a naija woman will do same.At long last i called it quit with my friend and remain with my partner but i warned her i will not be nice the next time,when a man is too good ladies take them for granted.All in all, madam check yourself,no man will be crazy to hurt his wife.You hurt him somehow/somewhere,sit him down and talk it out,then adjust,invest on yourself,make yourself attractive to him,ask him of his day to day events at work etc.
Omg! You are really defending your cheating self?now I haff seen everything ke.
A side chick who can't find a man of her own querying your wife's ability to keep her home? Does that even sound reasonable to you?
Because your wife is a good woman and chose to forgive you doesn't give you bragging rights about being the victim
Infact this thread is just bringing out how twisted the world is becoming morally

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by waldigit: 4:02am On Aug 03, 2017
tomi87014:

Hello Nairalanders.

There is something inherently wrong with him which you fail to know before marriage. one and half years is too short to get fed up with a marriage.
I think he need Christ.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by solexjefe: 4:02am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=tomi87014 post=58998990]Help, Trouble In My Marriage

Hello Nairalanders.

I confronted hubby but he wasn't remorseful and told me he doesn't owe me faithfulness and went on to sleep in the other room. Hubby and I pray together and are looking towards a very bright future together, this is not something i really saw coming from him. I am very troubled in my heart and pregnant for our first baby. He dozent feel any atom of pity that the whole issue might cause me problems and I have been wondering what has come over him. I am 100 percent faithful to my hubby and want the union to work out. I am at work typing and holding back tears. Please i need advise from mature people in the house, how do i deal with the situation. I am in my late 20s, he is in his late 30s.to be sincere with you all men are the same, I will advice you handle it calmly and then pray consistently over it, never underestimate the power of player. Then be talking to him gradually and begging him to go back to the way u people were before and he should consider the pregnancy u are carrying , he is human, I believe he will come back to his senses
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by bigtt76(f): 4:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Exactly. Not judging the OP or supporting her hubby, but women no matter how hard it may seem, always look your best while pregnant. Do not let pregnancy weigh you down or destroy your marriage please.

herveze:
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Sexina851(f): 4:30am On Aug 03, 2017
herveze:

But any reasonable husband would understand that sex during pregnancy irritates a lot of women. The fact is men are always selfish only a few of them can stand the test of marriage

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Sexina851(f): 4:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Prevho:
Don't follow me that advice above.

All men are not like that! Quit generalizing.
Some men are so disciplined that you are think they are aliens.

Your husband claims he does not owe you faithfulness, that there is the problem. So what did you do after that statement?

He owes you all that, but I think this bothers on trust already, have you given him a chance to suspect you before? I think your husband knows something about your past which is very dark, but he should have voiced out except you lied.

He was not like that, something has triggered him and it may be from you or the friends he keep.

This is why you need a little drama in your relationship.
_______

You have to seek out his friends, your husband is keeping bad companies and I mean it. They are influencing him negatively.

____
All those talking about trust, you don't just get people to trust you like that. There is nothing like trust at first sight.

Trust is like a phone battery, you charge and it can also deplete.

Trust has to be earned, it is not inherited. If the woman is checking his phone, I see no problem, her trust meter was needing a recharge due to his behavior, and he proved her correct.

I nailed it. I think his sudden change in character Is as a result of bad companies

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Sexina851(f): 4:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:

I hope this your bitter truth goes both ways?
I hope you will also try and talk to your wife and also continually pray for her if she cheats,
i also hope you know that while you travel for a year and feel its normal to cheat then you won't have a problem with it if your wife also feels it's normal to cheat too
I also hope you let her know before marriage that you feel that all these are normal, and not that you expected her to just know.

if the answer to the above is yes, continue happily with your marriage,

I'm just tired of reading all these ridiculous statements, how can a man tell his wife that he doesn't owe her any faithfulness and someone comes out to defend such a statement and even says all men are like that. SMH

or op, did he state it explicitly or say something to that effect before marriage that he doesn't owe you faithfulness and you just overlooked it? or is there something you are not telling us? I'm trying to understand why he would feel so comfortable to say such rubbish to your face..

Hell no! Women should always play the dummy because dey are women. They have water flowing in them rather than blood.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by puzzler: 4:44am On Aug 03, 2017
angelusbrut:
seriously, checking that phone is a no no to me. Am a woman but don't intend to die of heart attack caused by any man who will marry off any other lady as soon as u die.
Sister, look good and go down on your knees. it's the man's world..
u too get brain.. My kinda woman.. D one DAT can keep a home, not some freedom seekers.. Not like I support cheating or a slave master marriage/relationship...but a wise woman will give her man d captain role and just love him more.. I used to be very stubborn and naughty,thought I wld never marry cos I hate all dis freedom girls,but wen I met my woman.. She accepted me,gave a front role and gradually changed me with so much love and gentle words,now I call her Mummy. Cos she became my mum... Still av dat atom of naughtiness in me,but wen I remember Mummy & luv I go just behave mysef.. So op it is up to u to either make ur marriage work or be become a free bird who is not even sure of her next nest.. Peace

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Kaycee625(m): 5:03am On Aug 03, 2017
tomi87014:

Hello Nairalanders.

Most men cheat but their reaction when caught goes a long way.
Sobfor your husband to blot out he doesn't owe you faithfulness to be honest this is just the beginning, he is going to cheat alot more without remorse
Advise# ask him if he feels he doesn't owe you faithfulness what about you?
How would he feel if he sees you chatting with a man,
Truth is mostly cheats are very jealous of their possession,so he wouldnt want that
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by 989900: 5:17am On Aug 03, 2017
lecturerdabo:
Sorry Sis!

You ve been married a year plus! Don't know how long you guys dated but believe me most fresh marriages suffer based on

lack of understanding
Feeling of suffocation
Mood swings as a result of pregnancy etc

Sit him down and have a heart to heart talk with him(no shouting and drama)

Grant him some personal space(avoid going through his phones/social media account)

If possible, act like my wife by befriending the strange woman and showing her love(she might get discouraged if she still have conscience) [or threaten like 'area boy' or 'Nnamdi Kanu' depending on your assessment of her]

Please avoid nagging as that may push him out completly to the adversary.

ABOVE ALL, pray continually for him!

Just do the above, and be patient and persevering, if it fails, then no regrets you've done your best.

P.S. I find the part where your husband thinks he does not owe you faithfulness worrying, is there something you're not revealing?
Is he a Muslim?
Anything dark about you or him, or some fore-knowledge faithfulness won't be on the menu?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by ugonnachimezie54(m): 5:21am On Aug 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMaJHpt2L6Y&feature=youtu.be

DAVIDO 30 BILLION TOUR LIVE IN TORONTO CONCERT, CANADA SHOULD EXPECT A LOT OF ENERGY FROM Africa's Best DAVIDO OBO (AKA THE BADDEST). LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE THIS VIDEO FOR MORE CELEBRITY VIDEOS AND LIFESTYLE

Instagram: https:///Z1JeQx
Twitter: https:///Lcw19j

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.