Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him (65409 Views)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by shedy03(m): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2017
tomi87014:
Help, Trouble In My Marriage

Hello Nairalanders.

I have been married for a year and half. I thought hubby and i have been living happily and i would've swore he was faithful. A few days ago i saw that a random lady messaged him on Facebook and they got talking. I was shocked at first to see that he was chatting her up. Fast forward to yesterday I checked his phone and saw that himself and the lady had more conversation and what started as facebook chat had progressed from phone calls to whatsapp chat. The content of their chat seems they were eventually planning to hook up.

I confronted hubby but he wasn't remorseful and told me he doesn't owe me faithfulness and went on to sleep in the other room. Hubby and I pray together and are looking towards a very bright future together, this is not something i really saw coming from him. I am very troubled in my heart and pregnant for our first baby. He dozent feel any atom of pity that the whole issue might cause me problems and I have been wondering what has come over him. I am 100 percent faithful to my hubby and want the union to work out. I am at work typing and holding back tears. Please i need advise from mature people in the house, how do i deal with the situation. I am in my late 20s, he is in his late 30s.
your husband probably lied to her about his marital status, claiming to be single.
if you can get the lady's phone number, call and talk to her sister-to-sister. tell her the man she is chatting with is your husband, and you are pregnant for him. ask how she will feel if she should be in your position?
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Amberon11: 5:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Pls wetin concern APC for this matter now?
Edkoliba:

So u would have cheated on her. Mtchewwwww. All men are like that abi? Unfaithful. Nonsense and Apc
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Amberon11: 5:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Why the bolded?
obataokenwa:
for him to be bold like that... my sister use prayer cos most girls nowadays use juju. I hope you're not based in PH,
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 03, 2017
BRINGING YOUR PRIVATE LIFE INTO SOCIAL MEDIA. . ITS SO SO WR0NG. . . .WHAT IF YOUR HUSBAND IS HERE READING. . . , . .Simple thing, call him to attention. . . sit and discuss .0. . , . .with what u publicized, u definately want away
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by obataokenwa(m): 5:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Why the bolded?
Runs girls in that town are desperate and can finish up a man
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:

I hope this your bitter truth goes both ways?
I hope you will also try and talk to your wife and also continually pray for her if she cheats,
i also hope you know that while you travel for a year and feel its normal to cheat then you won't have a problem with it if your wife also feels it's normal to cheat too
I also hope you let her know before marriage that you feel that all these are normal, and not that you expected her to just know.

if the answer to the above is yes, continue happily with your marriage,

I'm just tired of reading all these ridiculous statements, how can a man tell his wife that he doesn't owe her any faithfulness and someone comes out to defend such a statement and even says all men are like that. SMH

or op, did he state it explicitly or say something to that effect before marriage that he doesn't owe you faithfulness and you just overlooked it? or is there something you are not telling us? I'm trying to understand why he would feel so comfortable to say such rubbish to your face..
keep quiet my friend, what do u know Why should a woman cheat?? Is she mad?? Don't you know it is a man's world?? U better stop this stupid feminist idea of yours for your own good... Rubbish.
People are talking something reasonable you are talking of a woman cheating
Cheat ko, cheater ni

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 03, 2017
How did you "happen" upon his chats?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Amberon11: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2017
youre not serious. That comment is golden and the most sensible anyone has said so far.
emmancecute:

Op pls disregard comments like this else you'll see your marriage crumble in no distant time.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Amberon11: 5:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Pls shut up. No wonder Apostle is your role model. All the daft people sef.
ApostleJSuleman:
keep quiet my friend, what do u know Why should a woman cheat?? Is she mad?? Don't you know it is a man's world?? U better stop this stupid feminist idea of yours for your own good... Rubbish.
People are talking something reasonable you are talking of a woman cheating
Cheat ko, cheater ni

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by dfrost: 5:56am On Aug 03, 2017
djon78:
But most importantly a man that had self control as a bachelor can never cheat on his wife because he has trained his body that way,except...

I can't put it better than you did. There is no except... My uncle changed his branch because of a lady banker that was asking him out even though she knew he was married.

It seems people think that it's only women that gets advances from the opposite gender.

@op hope you are not the proud type because you said that you have a six digit pay package, you work for a top three company. I just hope you are not rubbing those things in his face. I'll never support men that cheat but it's only dogs that stick their thing into any hole.

Take a paper and measure yourself and your hubby's performance from inception of marriage and you will definitely find out what went wrong.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Amberon11: 5:58am On Aug 03, 2017
That's true tho but if she was in PH it would be better cuz i wouldve adviced her to visit my church cuz testimonies like this are oft given in my church.Just this past Sunday, a woman testified of how her husband who had refused to make love to her for one year and who was about marrying another woman changed completely after the just concluded night vigil.
obataokenwa:
Runs girls in that town are desperate and can finish up a man
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by dingbang(m): 5:59am On Aug 03, 2017
People just marry these days without applying wisdom
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by mrphysics(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2017
midehi2:

just keep shut, when i read your first comment on this thread, i immediately became scared of marriage.....men like you are most reasons women prefer success than "bondage marriage"
I don't know how you might see it but most times it is true. 99% of men cheat, I'm not yet married so I do not know if I cheat too.

Everything is complicated and OPs husband was very wrong in his statement. We are changing this world faster than how nature wants it to change.

Do you know that the only sin of some men is just sex?

Ladies are the most complicated being on earth and to tell you the truth, most men don't want to get into that sacrifice that comes with marriage. I am a man and I do not care what all these fake guys come here to say just to get likes.

There is a tendency for men to cheat, I have seen faithful men and I will like to be one when married.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by dfrost: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Men are easy to manipulate.Trust me.

My eyes on you boss wink cheesy.

Back to the topic: like Samson and Delilah abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by riversupdate: 6:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Funny and hypocritical world... 3 years down the road, the lady your husband was chatting with will be here complaining of same thing. The man is cheating with a woman (a future wife) who will want to demand respect and faithfulness from her husband forgetting she never respected the home of another woman (and broke the faithfulness of another woman). OP did u respect the faithfulness of another woman's home? If answer is yes, your husband will come back good, if answer is no, that's karma coming back home... Get used to it. And that goes to the single women out there, when a married man comes to you, remember that one day you will hope to be a wife too.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by candygebsslim: 6:07am On Aug 03, 2017
Am very sure, you deny him sex. Using pregnancy as excuse. Madam sleep with your husband for ur own good

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Peterosky(m): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:

I hope this your bitter truth goes both ways?
I hope you will also try and talk to your wife and also continually pray for her if she cheats,
i also hope you know that while you travel for a year and feel its normal to cheat then you won't have a problem with it if your wife also feels it's normal to cheat too
I also hope you let her know before marriage that you feel that all these are normal, and not that you expected her to just know.

if the answer to the above is yes, continue happily with your marriage,

I'm just tired of reading all these ridiculous statements, how can a man tell his wife that he doesn't owe her any faithfulness and someone comes out to defend such a statement and even says all men are like that. SMH

or op, did he state it explicitly or say something to that effect before marriage that he doesn't owe you faithfulness and you just overlooked it? or is there something you are not telling us? I'm trying to understand why he would feel so comfortable to say such rubbish to your face..
.I am not in support of men cheating on their wives. But I can assure you that it's something that can never be avoided. My advice is that consider the comment you quoted as a hypothesis , now carry out a test of the assumed hypothesis and you will come back apologisi
ng to the guy. Or maybe you are still a baby.But believe me 99% and a half of men cheat.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by obataokenwa(m): 6:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Amberon11:
That's true tho but if she was in PH it would be better cuz i wouldve adviced her to visit my church cuz testimonies like this are oft given in my church.Just this past Sunday, a woman testified of how her husband who had refused to make love to her for one year and who was about marrying another woman changed completely after the just concluded night vigil.
whats the name of the church?
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Amberon11: 6:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Omega Power Ministries
obataokenwa:
whats the name of the church?
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Praktikals:

I have two questions for you. Are you male or female? Are you married for upto 10 years and have not played 'away match' since you got married? Thanks in anticipation of a truthful answer.

ALL MEN DON'T CHEAT!!
I understand some of you reason with the organ down there _but quit the generalisation. Don't draw innocent men into your mess.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by akokaite(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2017
tomi87014:
Help, Trouble In My Marriage

Hello Nairalanders.

I have been married for a year and half. I thought hubby and i have been living happily and i would've swore he was faithful. A few days ago i saw that a random lady messaged him on Facebook and they got talking. I was shocked at first to see that he was chatting her up. Fast forward to yesterday I checked his phone and saw that himself and the lady had more conversation and what started as facebook chat had progressed from phone calls to whatsapp chat. The content of their chat seems they were eventually planning to hook up.

I confronted hubby but he wasn't remorseful and told me he doesn't owe me faithfulness and went on to sleep in the other room. Hubby and I pray together and are looking towards a very bright future together, this is not something i really saw coming from him. I am very troubled in my heart and pregnant for our first baby. He dozent feel any atom of pity that the whole issue might cause me problems and I have been wondering what has come over him. I am 100 percent faithful to my hubby and want the union to work out. I am at work typing and holding back tears. Please i need advise from mature people in the house, how do i deal with the situation. I am in my late 20s, he is in his late 30s.

Hi, luckily if u RE able to read this msg.
I strongly believe and advice you to exercise maximum, I repeat maximum patient with dear hubby he's going NO Way. That man or guy u married too is ur okay.

In marriage, u must see something dat will wanted to distract ur u but if ure strong and hold on steadfast, u will not allow it to happen.

Ur condition (pregnancy): it's very dangerous for u to put worried in mind bcoz anything can happen.

For more advice generally on marriage, dating, biz etc mail me at lasu20032004@gmail.com

Charges come In after 3FREE note of advice.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by YourCoffin: 6:23am On Aug 03, 2017
demefa:
Nt all men, only he goats take the easy way out.

Akiko
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 03, 2017
OP, most nigerian men are hard-core misogynists, even huddah monroe that is a notorious runs girl said they're not marriage material. they have no respect whatsoever for women. most, not all. there are sensible ones all around and even in this forum, i can see some very smart guys speaking up. i really wish u good luck in all of this... i already left my comment and retreated from this thread and a guy here mentioned me with this dumb comment:

chuksbogus2001:

Be careful with thus advice

this was my comment that he tried to silence:

selflessmaya:
[b]OP, i'm so sorry to hear this, the disrespect is just astounding. you sound like a very smart lady with her finances in order. u dont need this man dragging you down. the whole thing about telling him you'll also owe him no faithfulness is unnecessary you did not settle down to play mind games. i'm sorry to say this but a man who cheats on you and shows no remorse when confronted is a lost cause, it's one thing to cheat and even if not remorseful, at least pretend to be... and it's another to openly rub it in and that to a woman who's with child.

talk to your husband and tell him that u will NOT settle for such treatment, you earn good 6 figures, you will be just fine, nigeria is full of men and finding one is not hard... dont accept this treatment, it'll not stop, you're still in your 20s and u have your whole life ahead of you, with or without him. i honestly wish i could tell u to talk to him but for a man like u described, it wont work. either make plans to accept this treatment for the rest of your life or make plans to leave and enjoy your beautiful life and move on. it's a very open and shut case.

you're lucky you're well-established, dont fall victim to the married and crying troupe, it's better to be happy and ppl think you're not. than to be sad and ppl think you're happy, you're the one who has to live with yourself so do right by yourself and talk to your husband and make it clear to him that if he ever cheats on you again, you wont forgive, he'll still cheat though cos he's that kind of person but the blatant rubbing it in your face is dehumanizing. this is a man not ready for marriage and if i were u, i'd walk away.. but no pressure, if u ever do decide to leave, just know you're losing nothing. this man is no prize.[/b]

meanwhile i went through his comments and this was him on a thread (Re: "If You Beat Your Wife, Prepare To Go To Hell" - Comic Actor, Mr Ibu warns) where mr ibu was speaking against domestic violence:
chuksbogus2001:
its not good to beat your wife but wives to push your husband to beat you! its both ways .for the fact they say men should not beat their wives doesn't mean you woman should be misbehaving !!

these were his comments on a thread (Re: I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help!) where a man discovered his wife of 3 yrs who has 2 young children with him who wasn't unfaithful or anything but simply reduced her age by 6 yrs and he wanted to divorce her for just that:
chuksbogus2001:

My dear The lady deceived the guy into that marriage .its like a guy coming to marry you and told you he works in Chevron as personnel manager taking you to his friends house as his until you guy wedded only for you to go home to his one room abode.sister are you telling me you will just pack in as its something u will overlook ? yes you love him I know but he lied and deceived you.its not for the money here but if you had know him for who he really is you would have been prepared for what ever that comes. The wife is totally wrong and any sane human being must feel bad and hurt about this .that is the appropriate reaction not incongruity of affect
chuksbogus2001:

we are not talking about how grievous it is or how its a small sin .what we are talking is that it is WRONG !!!
chuksbogus2001:
All those that comment didn't address the issue at hand .you guys are absolving the wife of any wrong doing making it look like the guy I not suppose to feel bad after finding out this.what is there are other things this guy is yet to find out.I expect people to first condemn the wife for lying to the husband .in fact she deceived the guy into the marriage.if the guy is aware of the age then he can make an inform decision .

this was his reply on a thread (Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do?) about a man based in saudi arabia whose wife spat on him:
chuksbogus2001:
I don't know how Saudi deals men beating women .let me tell u when we were small my mum used to be very arrogant and rude to my dad cos he is a quiet man not until my mums mother I mean her own mum told my dad to beat her .After my dad gave her a better beating peace ,love respect came to our house since 1984 till now my mum has never raise her voice against my dad. Am not advocating women battery but a times small spanking does the magic

OP, choose your battles very wisely, many of these men talking trash here are just cowards protecting their tiny egos and projecting their insecurities on u cos they act just like the man u married and can identify with him and their protective instincts are out in full force.
And mr man that mentioned me, take your "carefulness" and shove it where the sun dont shine.
how can a person sympathize with a man whose wife of 3 yrs who has been faithful to him and gave him 2 young healthy children and wants to divorce her cos the age on her WAEC certificate wasnt quite what she told him but fails to agree with common sense about a woman married for 1 yr, pregnant, faithful and caught her husband straying and he told her he owes her no faithfulness to her face.
how can a man brag about how his own father beat his own mother till he broke her out-spoken spirit and became whatever she had to become to survive come here and try to tell me to be careful with how i comment on a public forum? btw that post of him admitting this got 500 likes, 500 ppl agreed with his messed up psyche and he was recommending it for another man to try it too if the laws in saudi will allow him.
Mr man, u have serious paternal issues, your weak father couldnt set an example for u on how to treat women and your own mother does not have your own sympathy for the domestic abuse she suffered cos i know many ppl raised amidst domestic violence who cringe when they hear of it and memories of their own mother getting beat up makes them so angry but you're here telling the story like a favorite christmas memory and endorsing it. so shut the fu<k up and never ever mention me again. go get therapy for the damage you obviously have from being raised in such a dysfunctional home and as for your internalized misogyny, u're hopeless at this point, you're some unfortunate woman's problem. kmt

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by AdisaOwala: 6:27am On Aug 03, 2017
herveze:
[s]Hmmmm,truth is bitter and I know that some of u are still single or u are still enjoying the best part of good relationship,I pray that u will not face what this woman is facing in future,that time u will know that all men are the same,ask ur mum how she keep ur dad,she will tell u is not an easy task, and next time u don't av to call someone names (puppy) to pass ur message,that shows that u are not mature enough[/s]

Oga Shut up and Stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by PDPGuy: 6:27am On Aug 03, 2017
spiritedtete:

99.9% of men are like that. I am a man.... And I see things. Perhaps you don't have extra money to throw around... Once you have that and you have an active social life.. Infidelity is guaranteed. Its takes Fear of God not to catch the bug.

If I were you, I wouldn't endorse infidelity. People who can't guarantee faithfulness during a marriage have no business getting married in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by kumbalo(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2017
Prevho:
Don't follow that advice above.

All men are not like that! Quit generalizing.
Some men are so disciplined that you are think they are aliens.

Your husband claims he does not owe you faithfulness, that there is the problem. So what did you do after that statement?

He owes you all that, but I think this bothers on trust already, have you given him a chance to suspect you before? I think your husband knows something about your past which is very dark, but he should have voiced out except you lied.

He was not like that, something has triggered him and it may be from you or the friends he keep.

This is why you need a little drama in your relationship.
_______

You have to seek out his friends, your husband is keeping bad companies and I mean it. They are influencing him negatively.

____
All those talking about trust, you don't just get people to trust you like that. There is nothing like trust at first sight.

Trust is like a phone battery, you charge and it can also deplete.

Trust has to be earned, it is not inherited. If the woman is checking his phone, I see no problem, her trust meter was needing a recharge due to his behavior, and he proved her correct.
He owes you trust. For him to have said that means he knew something about your past. Talk to him, seek help and pray.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Blade21: 6:36am On Aug 03, 2017
all men don't cheat there are great guys in this our country and yes that man owes you faithfulness it's your right as his wife for him to be faithful to you

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by dfrost: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2017
nkpommpko:
Man is not wired to stick to one woman, it's not natural, even David God's very good friend had lots of wives and concubines, if you are a man and you have only had a woman , please check yourself, something is lacking.

David had a concubine?. Please let me know the book, chapter and verse in the bible so I can confirm. We learn everyday.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2017
PDPGuy:

If I were you, I wouldn't endorse infidelity. People who can't guarantee faithfulness during a marriage have no business getting married in the first place.

Very irritating posts. There is no human that isn't capable of cheating. It's all about self-control and that ability to be repentant if you ever get entangled in it. Not endorsing it as normal.

herveze:
To be sincere with you,all men are like that including me,but I will just say women cause most of it,let me ask some questions,what are the things u av stop doing to ur husband? Are u still attractive to him? My experience I av with my wife was that when she got pregnant she started refused me sex and dress anyhow she likes, and to be frank with u don't expect men to forget all the enjoyment when he was single just like that,I will advice u not to fight with him but know what he want from you and also pray to God to bring him back to u,I know he will come back to you,that was what my wife did and I av changed now and we are happy

Just take a look at the pathetic reason this one gave.
His pregnant wife denied him sex, lots of pregnant women find sex during pregnancy painful and irritating. Instead of him to help her dress better/have a stress free pregnancy period _he quickly decided to CHEAT and has the audacity to say it. Does it ever occur to these kind of men that women also get unattracted to them or they think they are hot like Trey Songz.

Talking about enjoyment while single. I pray our sons grow to be more reasonable. Some men are just horsebands.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Peterosky(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2017
jashar:

why don't you pray to God to grant you self control and fear of God? undecided

no offence oo.... but i have an issue with what you're saying. i have met faithful men in this life ooo...

i don't like this sort of reasoning... you're making the unmarried ladies to think that they have to settle with cheats and that's not fair. cry

.The men you termed faithful may only retain that status for the time you have not caught them. It will shock you when you find out the other side of the same men.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Maximus85(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2017
cococandy:
Disgusting crop of creatures

Karma is a great woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.