Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) (53550 Views)

Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by ekems2017(f): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Everyone is saying good about you. Ride on. The grace of God is sufficient upon your ministry.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by muller101(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
He wants to go and breed
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Ermacc: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
wow
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by felup: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
I saw it coming
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by rocknation62(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Seguntimmy:
So I should fry bean cakes
NA LIE DIS ONE NO BE AKARA, NA PUFF PUFF... grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Sparkies(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
What happened to the covenant your made with God at the day of your ordination ??
The devil have defeated you .

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Prinztong(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rev.Fr.Patrick Henry Edet is seen as many as a man call by God to deliver people from the captivity of Satan. For many years now,he has ministers and deliver many from all various forms of evil manipulations. The news of his eventual resignation does not in anyway come to me as a shock. The handwriting was very very clear on the wall because the Church Hierarchy was on him. He was condemned by even his fellow Priests of showing himself to be highly spiritually gifted.
Rev.Fr.Patrick Henry Edet is the Sole Founder of GRACE FAMILY GLOBAL OUTREACH. A Ministry he use in Reaching out to members of the public.
I like his way of ministration because he never ask anyone to part with any material gift before deliverance. He works through ones faith in God.
Catholic Church in Uyo Catholic Diocese and the Entire Catholic Community will Dearly miss this Good Man of God.
Former Rev.Fr.Patrick Henry Edet now Mr.Patrick Henry Edet, may God Continue to Bestow his Grace on you and see you through in your Divine Call.

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Tochux1: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
whatever makes him happy, besides we all should emancipate ourselves from mental slavery
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by iamtardey: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
konji abi? cheesy father wan f*ck
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Prinztong(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sparkies:
What happened to the covenant your made with God at the day of your ordination ??
The devil have defeated you .
During the live broadcast on Radio, the Rev.Said that he don't want to step on any toe because he had sworn to oath to obey the church Hierarchy and the Catholic church in general. So to avoid this, he had to resign from the Priesthood.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by joey150(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
MadCow1:

It's "R.I.P" not RIP..

The former is the proper abbreviation for "Rest In Piece" and the latter means to tear something up.

Since we were in an English class I thought I should point that out.

Do not throw stones if you don't have arms. cool
Since it's an English lesson.

It is rest in "peace" not rest in piece.

11 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Prinztong(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
ekems2017:
Everyone is saying good about you. Ride on. The grace of God is sufficient upon your ministry.
PATRICK HENRY EDET IS CALL BY GOD TO SAVE MANKIND BUT THE CATHOLIC HIERARCHY ARE FIGHTING HIM....WE ALL KNOW THIS.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Ezyp(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
thorpido:
Well Mary can't answer prayers.
You're right that's why Catholics only ask her to pray for them

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
`
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by MadCow1: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
joey150:

Since it's an English lesson.

It is rest in "peace" not rest in piece.

Yeah!! I knew that.. Bloody auto correct.

But that c.unt I was responding to came at me for "winches".
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by origima: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
thorpido:

My dear nothing answers prayer but God.not only Catholic every sect have some nasty dogma.haven't heard you pray for the god of deeper life ,god of Ebiyemi,idahosa etc.we once accused Catholic church of worshiping idle or Mary but today people are worshiping their pastors and the signboard of their pastors with the wife

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Keneeby(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
It was long overdue we expected this for so long. He was more Pentecostal than Catholic. Persecution from Catholic Bishops and Co was too much. Best decision sir.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by thorpido(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ezyp:

You're right that's why Catholics only ask her to pray for them
She can't even even pray for anyone.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by thorpido(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
raphafire:

I lack words to reply u with..
Yea,because there are no words really. undecided
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Richyicon(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
E no fit endure the conji again hahahahahahaha
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Cassie74: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
All these folks who think that everything in life is about sex.

I was opportuned to listen to his broadcast..
anyone that knows him knows that he is a fiery man of God.
him talk say him calling been be to serve God and not serve the Bishop or pope.
He said that he want to spread Gods gospel to the ends of the earth, and that the rules and ordinance of the church are a major hindrance.. he stated an irreconcilable grievance with the Bishop as one of the reasons..
he said that rather than fight with them that he prefers to leave.

I heard that he owns Grace MediaOutreach a media platform that preaches on all radio stations in Akwa Cross.
he owns a school... and he is willing to walk away from all that with nothing....

so you guys should know what you spit... Fr Patrick Edet was the Father Mbaka of the Akwa/Cross region.

me sef no be Catholic but that man is one fiery fireball of Gods words.

One thousand likes

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by PETUK(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Well that escalated quickly
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Agbalanze(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
OkuFaba:
This happens when the love of pu*sy becomes greater than the love of God.
I hope u find happiness with that girl you dump the oath you made to God during your ordination with.

Just shut up! Read the fb post of those that know him and see their comments...

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by madapcmod: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prinztong:

PATRICK HENRY EDET IS CALL BY GOD TO SAVE MANKIND BUT THE CATHOLIC HIERARCHY ARE FIGHTING HIM....WE ALL KNOW THIS.

Why didn't d Catholic hierarchy fight, Fr mbaka, Fr agbonlahor, Fr Ebube muonso, Fr Ede and d rest who have such gifts as well. If he feels he can't obey d church rules, d door is open for him. There is guide and order in d church. The sin of disobedience is frowned at by God and d church.

We wish him God's grace in his new call

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by pally123: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
I always knew it was a matter of time before this guy leaves the Catholic church. His style was different, in fact he was a radical inside the Catholic Church. I knew a time would come when either him or the Catholic Church would not be able to contain themselves again
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by NwaMary1: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
well too bad for you.

she answers mine.

thorpido:

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Ezyp(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
thorpido:
She can't even even pray for anyone.
So you think. Only if you knew (pls am not trying to start any argument about Mary neither am I trying to convince you about things of Her. You don't know means you don't know. Let's end it)

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by goshen26: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
To me, i have any prob with his resignation at all, he is better of those that still maintain the status quo, but with God they have destroyed the holiness nature they were sworn into...
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Apina(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
There's no problem with him leaving, he wouldn't be the first but hope he doesn't go out there and start doing consecration (communion).
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Ubenedictus(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
madapcmod:

Why didn't d Catholic hierarchy fight, Fr mbaka, Fr agbonlahor, Fr Ebube muonso, Fr Ede and d rest who have such gifts as well. If he feels he can't obey d church rules, d door is open for him. There is guide and order in d church. The sin of disobedience is frowned at by God and d church.

We wish him God's grace in his new call
this

There is always friction between bishops and priest that isnt new but this action is a reaction taken too far.
You don't ditch the priesthood because your bishop isnt happy with you, you persevere. I guess hardship shows the mettle of a Man.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by concho(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
All these folks who think that everything in life is about sex.

I was opportuned to listen to his broadcast..
anyone that knows him knows that he is a fiery man of God.
him talk say him calling been be to serve God and not serve the Bishop or pope.
He said that he want to spread Gods gospel to the ends of the earth, and that the rules and ordinance of the church are a major hindrance.. he stated an irreconcilable grievance with the Bishop as one of the reasons..
he said that rather than fight with them that he prefers to leave.

I heard that he owns Grace MediaOutreach a media platform that preaches on all radio stations in Akwa Cross.
he owns a school... and he is willing to walk away from all that with nothing....

so you guys should know what you spit... Fr Patrick Edet was the Father Mbaka of the Akwa/Cross region.

me sef no be Catholic but that man is one fiery fireball of Gods words.
And he didnt know all ds before taking d oat. Oga, jst do more of reading than fighting for him. The truth shld b btwn him and God. I passed true the junior seminary n left after 4 yrs wen i realised that i could not cope with the conditions. The priest in quote spent more than 16 yrs on the race to become a priest. went to more dn 6 apostolic works , worked under different priest and also studied different councils. All those years wia jst to show him what it takes to be a priest and the conditions involve. He also knows that it a thing of everlasting. He accepted them and now you are coming here to give us his reasons Even when he didnt give any .

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
concho:
And he didnt know all ds before taking d oat. Oga, jst do more of reading than fighting for him. The truth shld b btwn him and God. I passed true the junior seminary n left after 4 yrs wen i realised that i could not cope with the conditions. The priest in quote spent more than 16 yrs on the race to become a priest. went to more dn 6 apostolic works , worked under different priest and also studied different councils. All those years wia jst to show him what it takes to be a priest and the conditions involve. He also knows that it a thing of everlasting. He accepted them and now you are coming here to give us his reasons Even when he didnt give any .
My brother,why are you troubled because of people's ignorance.
I couldnt proceed to the major house because I knew I wont cope.
I cant even keep the law as a Lay man talkless of doing that as a priest.
They should know that these ordinances and norms are all contain in the Bible..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / The 'Daddy-Mummy Syndrome' In Nigerian Churches / A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.