Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? (15512 Views)

Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by matrazy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
StarBukola:
Op, u dey on weed??
babe dis ur breast ehn na die
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Fazemood(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Then I will need to work on my nyash, who pretty face epp cheesy.
Ok O. U Need Help?
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fazemood:
Ok O. U Need Help?
No.
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Fazemood(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
No.
Ok, Also Know That Some Men Prefer Average To Excess When It Comes To This Topic. So Chill
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Osasmd: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
falconey:

I would too, i just can't help it.
Ass is very appealing and could stop a man's heart for seconds.
I know exactly hw it feels...
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by ilevic(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Noblefreeman:
it's not bow,it's bowl. like a bowl so,correct yourself,bowl legs and not bow legs

Oga no confuse person here o. Go and do ur research well. Its bow leg.

2 Likes

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by dayleke: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angeleena:
all I see is,spanner...oga mod,wey ban me for over a month,may this heavy spanner fall on u.nonsense.

Na plier you mean joor...., no be spanner...
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by dayleke: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joseunlimited:
What is this guy doing in this picture?

Please where you see dis pinshure na?
Se na only dat guy you see ni?
I'm own better fa....

Look at the guy for front left wey dey fly suit as if na agbada im dey fly....
Or the man for front in da middle wey dey press phone....
Or the man for upper right in da back wey don talk tomorrow talk forget say dem dey take pinshure...

A lot of pples wey no wan take pinshure or wey no serious about it...
The guy you dey talk about may be the fotografa assistant.
Lobatan...
Lol...

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Nangirl(f): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
why is the lady standing next to her not wearing skirt at all?
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Noblefreeman:
it's not bow,it's bowl. like a bowl so,correct yourself,bowl legs and not bow legs
cheesy
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by pu7pl3(m): 1:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
all I see is,spanner...oga mod,wey ban me for over a month,may this heavy spanner fall on u.nonsense.

No mind mod..welcome back grin

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by pu7pl3(m): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2017
Joseunlimited:
What is this guy doing in this picture?

Slay queen wit sense....hahahahah grin are u for real

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by pu7pl3(m): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
The are not called Bow legs but "O" Legs.
That's how you people were calling Brisket Bones, biscuit bones

Jisos wich one is O legs again Its bow leg or bandy leg please

And Brisket doesn't have bone it is a part of cow meat found in the chest region..totally boneless...biscuit bone is very correct(in its own way)

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Enter0g(m): 5:06am On Aug 04, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]This Yoruba boy can dance for Africa oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gVbdIFkyhk ;DThis Yoruba boy can dance for Africa oo #watch and crack ur rips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gVbdIFkyhk
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by chubinwa(m): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Free flow of air
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by drezzyx(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2017
See her leg like plier, her ass like ballon d'or, her head like rasta... Anyway let me go and smoke some beans
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by abbeyty(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Some people go die on top nyash matter.

There is this girl in my school that limps but have nyash, guys dey pursue her like kilode.

So, you don't know say nyash na serious matter .if God remove nyash matter from a woman life her own don finish be that ohh. Hope you get yash ?
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2017
grin lady with the shorts
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Martin0(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
grin lady with the shorts
grin
Hmmmm Nomfanalo
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by newslifeop: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Oh
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Hades2016(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
badt mouth lol abeg no kill person with laugh ooooo .... why them no go ban you grin ... oga mod oya ban her again grin cheesy
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by tofek4real: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2017
julietkcee:
She be lyk cartoon lipsrsealed
I see jealousy here hahaha
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by tofek4real: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
bootylady101:
looks like montaro (mortal kombat) on heels
Another jealous mind hehehehe
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2017
tofek4real:
I see jealousy here hahaha
wats dia to jealous na.... Hia! undecided
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by permsec: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
The are not called Bow legs but "O" Legs.
That's how you people were calling Brisket Bones, biscuit bones
Its not wrong, bow legs is very correct.... i think its also called Genu varum

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
permsec:
Its not wrong, bow legs is very correct.... i think its also called Genu varum

Genu gini? hope you are not thinking of genuflecting
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:

Who dey whine you say you fine for face undecided
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by darkandclear26: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Smash and pass for this hoe. Not a wife material.
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by khiaa(f): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
Noblefreeman:
it's not bow,it's bowl.
like a bowl
so,correct yourself,bowl legs and not bow legs

It's bow legs like when you shoot a bow and arrow the stretching of bow looks just like her legs.
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by 6UEE: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Sister, concentrate on that NYASH that's where the future lies. I'm speaking from experience.
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by RetroBull8(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Why deceive ourselves ? Boobs are all that matter
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by permsec: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Genu gini? hope you are not thinking of genuflecting
google am the buy me beer later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? / "Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.