Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" (13620 Views)

Death Blow 2 Is My Favourite Again. Da Vinci Mode Is Finally Out / Mode Nine Album 'da Vinci Mode' Is Now Available On Notjustok.com / The Da Remix Videos Of P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
DBR:

Yea yea, u think u psychin a teenager??
Tho i was gon send y'all sth b4, but like a h[i]o[/i]oker, u blew it! Sorrwwy grin grin
I didnt inspire nothin o, una go see wetin una dey find oo, y'all keep diggin' grin

oNe

DBR you do realise you jst called me a Javalove hooker??
For that, I demand two M.I songs with immediate effect. cheesy cheesy

Abeg na . . . you know I'm your boy. wink wink wink
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
abdurrazaq:

FBI want catch DBR grin grin ;DHow will you expect DBR to confess after he has been declare wanted in the WARCRAFT thread? You want make police go wake the guy up tommorrow morning? shocked shocked shocked Is this a threat or what? DBR you dey catch fire o grin grin

Nah, he's been to the station for questioning.
He pleaded guilty to 36 counts of homicide, murder, manslaughter and intentional release of virus on a verse.
His trial date is being arranged. grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
Start

eldee:

DBR you do realise you jst called me a Javalove hooker??
For that, I demand two M.I songs with immediate effect. cheesy cheesy

Abeg na . . . you know I'm your boy. wink wink wink

yeparipa!!!! lalaboi me sef follow contribute for the money wey seun take buy dis board o o o . . grin and if u no sabi ur job well i will have u removed. .try me grin grin grin

Hell Dee, to hell with ur hooker story. . .who be hooker? who i dey hook? i'm straighter than a straight line. . .

u think i'm like u that wear pampers. . . grin grin grin

End
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by wildchild1: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
Here cumz d day, Davinci's mode
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2010
wild child:

Here cumz d day, Davinci's mode
The album is now dropping on or before March 19th due to delay in 'paper works' cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2010
^^^Kraft said the album is dropping today on his FaceBook page undecided
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2010
Will be on the look out then wink
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2010
abdurrazaq:

FBI want catch DBR grin grin ;DHow will you expect DBR to confess after he has been declare wanted in the WARCRAFT thread? You want make police go wake the guy up tommorrow morning? shocked shocked shocked Is this a threat or what? DBR you dey catch fire o grin grin

Dont mind him joor.~confess to wat?
And yea there's a threat on ma life and Eldee is the chief protagonist of the heinous enterprise!
Now, it's made public and the clouds of NL witnesses are aware.
So if as little as a tinny hair folicle falls off or gets missin on me,
or if i dont turn up on this thread within 42hrs~~Eldee a.ss is grass! grin

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2010
javalove:

Start

yeparipa!!!! lalaboi me sef follow contribute for the money wey seun take buy dis board o o o . . grin and if u no sabi your job well i will have u removed. .try me grin grin grin

Hell Dee, to hell with your hooker story. . .who be hooker? who i dey hook? i'm straighter than a straight line. . .

u think i'm like u that wear pampers. . . grin grin grin

End
Why are you calling on lalaboi to help you out? dash the guy slap now, if na tosin you for don threat am with your slap tongue grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2010
Start

abdurrazaq:

Why are you calling on lalaboi to help you out? dash the guy slap now, if na tosin you for don threat am with your slap tongue grin

na true sef. . .

@eldee

tin ba gba eti e fun e, wa pariwo "RED EYE RED EYE (in modenine stylee voice|). . . grin

End
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2010
javalove:

Start
@eldee

tin ba gba eti e fun e, wa pariwo "RED EYE RED EYE (in modenine stylee voice|). . . grin

End

The day wey you slap me Modenine go collabo with Ruggedman

Infact, Saucekid go release double album
grin grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2010
Start

@eldee

even if i slap u 1 million times, modenine no go collabo modenine, u go just die for nothing or u get admitted at St Nicholas. . if u wan try am come ooo. . .

@topic

Ur brain HARD DRIVE cant even hold an MP3 -
I may be CYBER, but i ROCK like a stone age/
spit words of wisdom, wiser than a known sage/

If ur man typed the letter V and press Ctrl+S, he couldn't saved U, cos u r in a whole mess
U try to rap intelligent but we know u r flowless/
I raise the roof, kick down walls now u homeles/

Pentium IX (Modenine)

End
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2010
javalove:

Start

@eldee

even if i slap u 1 million times, modenine no go collabo modenine, u go just die for nothing or u get admitted at St Nicholas. . if u wan try am come ooo. .
End

Exactly you no fit slap me just like Modenine no fit collabo Ruggedman, just like calculator no fit open facebook, just like Saucekid no fit release double album. grin grin
You slap me?? Derby County go win Champions League tongue tongue
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
*Stroll in singing the JJC & 419 Squad Gbao*
Ti mba gba e l'eti wa a gbo GBAO
javalove:

Start

@eldee

even if i slap u 1 million times, modenine no go collabo modenine, u go just die for nothing or u get admitted at St Nicholas. . if u wan try am come ooo. . .

@topic

your brain HARD DRIVE cant even hold an MP3 -
I may be CYBER, but i ROCK like a stone age/
spit words of wisdom, wiser than a known sage/

If your man typed the letter V and press Ctrl+S, he couldn't saved U, cos u r in a whole mess
U try to rap intelligent but we know u r flowless/
I raise the roof, kick down walls now u homeles/

Pentium IX (Modenine)

End
How on earth did you expect Modenine to collabo Modenine? shocked shocked And the lines you posted afterwards were not meant for this thread, check the topic now abi you don dey on burukutu ni ke? embarassed
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
Start

babatunde0:

Download complete albums for free and learn more about Nigerian artistes, from the 80’s till today. Check out this blog; http://9ijamusic..com/

why d hell should we download for free. . .we want to reward hardwork plssssssss. . we will buy their albums, thats a better way to know about them. . .say no to online piracy

End
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2010
New improved Cover wit the right elements and font
Now this seals it!!
M9 aint to heady as u guyz hav always said.
Dude is listenin'.
Tnx to all who commented.

oNe

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2010
~~~and the back cover.

oNe

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2010
javalove:

Start

why d hell should we download for free. . .we want to reward hardwork plssssssss. . we will buy their albums, thats a better way to know about them. . .[size=18pt]say no to online piracy[/size]

End

[size=18pt]TELL RAPJUNKIE THAT[/size]. HE IS ALREADY WAITING FOR HOW TO PUT ''DEATH BLOW 2'' IN HIS NAIRALAND RAPJUNKIE PRESENTS MIXTAPE 2010 PART 2 .LMAO.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
That new Mode album art is tight!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
DBR:

New improved Cover wit the right elements and font
Now this seals it!!
M9 aint to heady as u guyz hav always said.
Dude is listenin'.
Tnx to all who commented.

oNe

I'm impressed . . . I'm quite happy that he listens to his fans.
That's the best way to succeed.

At least DBR won't need to force interpretations from the font, the colour, the letter on the hat, the arrangement of tracks, the shiny part of the CD grin grin

So DBR . . . how we go take share this royalties?? grin grin
Just kidding.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
eldee:

I'm impressed . . . I'm quite happy that he listens to his fans.
That's the best way to succeed.

At least DBR won't need to force interpretations from the font, the colour, the letter on the hat, the arrangement of tracks, the shiny part of the CD grin grin

So DBR . . . how we go take share this royalties?? grin grin
Just kidding.
hehehe, we just decided to make it blatant ~~for the fans
sake realisin not e'rone is as deep as us grin grin

And yea, send me ur acc: # for ur share,

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
DBR:

hehehe, we just decided to make it blatant ~~for the fans
sake realisin not e'rone is as deep as us grin grin

And yea, send me your acc: # for your share,

oNe

Hehehe . . . you want Javalove to kill me??
All these years of writing Stan-letters to M9 on Facebook finally pays off and I'll get the credit??
Nah . . . I'm too young to be the cause of suicide grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
Now, this is what I'm we are talking about. We are done with 'album nylon' then the album proper.
@DBR, You don't need to rack your brain to explain anything on this cover, the background clearly shows there are hidden messages grin grin. This is definitely the deal cool Is the 'paper work' Mode is talking about? undecided
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Now, this is what I'm we are talking about. We are done with 'album nylon' then the album proper.
@DBR, You don't need to rack your brain to explain anything on this cover, the background clearly shows there are hidden messages grin grin. This is definitely the deal cool Is the 'paper work' Mode is talking about? undecided
When u r gifted wit somethin u dont need to rack your brain.
I just widened u dude's scope on mediaval/da vinci's symbology grin grin

This aint d paper work refered to, well, maybe just a tinny winny part of it
afterall he didnt call it Nylon workgrin

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2010
DBR:

When u r gifted wit somethin u dont need to rack your brain.
I just widened u dude's scope on mediaval/da vinci's symbology grin grin

This aint d paper work refered to, well, maybe just a tinny winny part of it
afterall he didnt call it Nylon workgrin

oNe
At least you won't need to that in the future. And who says album cover dey come for nylon? Abeg na paper the thing dey come with infact, thick paper gan gan tongue grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . . you want Javalove to kill me??
All these years of writing Stan-letters to M9 on Facebook finally pays off and I'll get the credit??
Nah . . . I'm too young to be the cause of suicide grin grin

we have talked u well enuff for u to be sensible, we have prayed, fasted, and it even takes DBR to spend his time typing more than 1000 words essay . .just for u to stop thinking with your a.s s but for where. . .u r still the same. . .anywayz, maybe my slap can help u out. . .take this

tin ba gba eti e fun e, waa so itumo "i'm not a star, i'm a bigger planet than jupiter". . .if the slap no come work that time, maybe DBR or abdulrazaq or khanye or Rhymestein know any babalawo tthat can help u. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
javalove:

we have talked u well enuff for u to be sensible, we have prayed, fasted, and it even takes DBR to spend his time typing more than 1000 words essay . .just for u to stop thinking with your a.s s but for where. . .u r still the same. . .anywayz, maybe my slap can help u out. . .take this

tin ba gba eti e fun e, waa so itumo "i'm not a star, i'm a bigger planet than jupiter". . .if the slap no come work that time, maybe DBR or abdurrazaq or khanye or Rhymestein know any babalawo tthat can help u. . .

Me? shocked angry grin Abeg, refer the boy/man/guy or wetin he be self to TBJ lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
lol. . .dont turn ur back on eldee now that he has lost his brains. . .its unfair oooo. . .he needs all of us. . please

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
javalove:

lol. . .dont turn your back on eldee now that he has lost his brains. . .its unfair oooo. . .he needs all of us. . please

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated
eldee is ok now angry angry He won't just give up on arguement so easily like that and in case you forgot, the issue at hand here consign grin M.I lipsrsealed Interestingly, DBR seems to be ready wink eldee cannot battlerap (& me too) please, let him do what he can do better. GO ELDEE, GO ELDEE, GO ELDEE tongue
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
javalove:

tin ba gba eti e fun e, waa so itumo "i'm not a star, i'm a bigger planet than jupiter". . .if the slap no come work that time, maybe DBR or abdulrazaq or khanye or Rhymestein know any babalawo tthat can help u. . .

Hehehe . . . I'm aiite with that, as long as you stop fantasising bout Modenine.
He already has a girlfriend . . . haba, I'm sure he doesn't roll like that.

Don't let Modenine write Stan for you ooh grin grin

abdurrazaq:

eldee is ok now angry angry He won't just give up on arguement so easily like that and in case you forgot, the issue at hand here consign grin M.I lipsrsealed Interestingly, DBR seems to be ready wink eldee cannot battlerap (& me too) please, let him do what he can do better. GO ELDEE, GO ELDEE, GO ELDEE tongue

I don't give up easily?? Aiite let's have an argument.
Say Javalove is in love with Modenine . . . see if I won't agree grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
javalove you are a mongoose, mode9 may already have impregnated a girl sef. u dey hear wan kill yaself,
tinbagba eti fun e grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti- Jaiye Jaiye / Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.