Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" (13619 Views)

Death Blow 2 Is My Favourite Again. Da Vinci Mode Is Finally Out / Mode Nine Album 'da Vinci Mode' Is Now Available On Notjustok.com / The Da Remix Videos Of P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2010
Start

@rhymestein

omo na true ooo. . .i wish say i dey lagos. . .

on the Dress Code track, i heared he had issues with the producer thats why the beat abd even the title had to change. . .too sad tho

End
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2010
Rhymstein:

Who listened to d whole album.raypower closes at 12am.so i didnt finish.e pain me.
The tracks were tyte

We dey vex
Badman
We at it again---was tyte bt its not d dress code(the snippet at d end of badman video) we were expectin
So fly(mode wordplaying wit everything dat flies)
Musik lives was dope
Rhyme tyte was bad,love d BIG'S SAMPLE,NOW AM IN DA LIMELIGHT COS I RHYME TIGHT
Top eleven was ok
Wut u want was ok
Rap messiah was tyte
The beat of comedy money was changed
That track wit oso sensi made sense

All in all,d beats were fire,
E pain me,as i no hear am finish

And i heard mode freestyle for close to 4mins,he wasnt Bad,it was tyte

Joined in late, tnx to ma daughter.
i think i started from "Music Lives".
all the way to d end.
The freestyle sessions were mad(had like 4 or 5 different freestyle session)

10,Rhyme Tight as the name suggest was tight! i luvvv it!

11,Okokomaiko--came correct, this was the track dudes tot Da Grin wuldda been on, but hey, poo was stil tite wiout him.

12,Thinking about you---errrmmm, cant rmemba if this was d kidkonnect production. Nice

13,Tears of Pain ft Ososensi----cant really rmrmba how it went

14,Top Eleven-tot it shuddnt be on the album b4,but again it aint bad

15,Loke ft YQ & OD, f'course we all heard his b4, need i say more?

16,Remember--a reminiscent of "I was There"-it'a aiite

17,Down Ft Blaise ,Kraft & TerryTha Rapman----another one we'v all heard b4, movin on!

18,Tales of The Pots----M9 brot back his story tellin skillz that is yet unmatched by any rapper here.
Tales of pot was simply beAutiful

19,Love jones----If i rmemba clearly,, another story tellin on his teenage crush.

20,Taking Comedy Money--Changed beat, kinda prefer this version, makes sense.

21,Soul to Keep-------Errmmm, guess with a push form RoofTopMcs, M9 went kinda gospel on me here!
But still manouevered his way to comin hard grin

22,Death Blow pt 2---errmmm. its 8minutes of fire! didnt play it on air tho.

All put togeda, DVM is lookin like a collectors item.
And boy, cant get ma mind off the punches he kicked in d freestyle, did anybody do it d old style way by dubbin it??/ grin
The nite didnt end until i heard a bigup to me grin
Finally slept around 1am
oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2010
the kid konnect track was my life,it was lyk a kanye produced track or was it.the muzik lives was a sample frm dr dre n nas
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2010
and i dont lyk d idea of dat deathblow 2.he shld nt bother.i dnt want dissing him anybody again
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2010
Start

@DBR

big up 2 u ke? come e be like say u go reveal who u be o o o. . .abi u be Kraft behind a pseodonym? or Jonah the Monarch. .or may be u be tjoe sef who knows. . .something tells me u are OD or maybe Terry. . ok do u work as a studio engineer?? grin grin grin

End
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2010
DBR:

Joined in late, tnx to ma daughter.
i think i started from "Music Lives".
all the way to d end.
The freestyle sessions were mad(had like 4 or 5 different freestyle session)

10,Rhyme Tight as the name suggest was tight! i luvvv it!

11,Okokomaiko--came correct, this was the track dudes tot Da Grin wuldda been on, but hey, poo was stil tite wiout him.

12,Thinking about you---errrmmm, cant rmemba if this was d kidkonnect production. Nice

13,Tears of Pain ft Ososensi----cant really rmrmba how it went

14,Top Eleven-tot it shuddnt be on the album b4,but again it aint bad

15,Loke ft YQ & OD, f'course we all heard his b4, need i say more?

16,Remember--a reminiscent of "I was There"-it'a aiite

17,Down Ft Blaise ,Kraft & TerryTha Rapman----another one we'v all heard b4, movin on!

18,Tales of The Pots----M9 brot back his story tellin skillz that is yet unmatched by any rapper here.
Tales of pot was simply beAutiful

19,Love jones----If i rmemba clearly,, another story tellin on his teenage crush.

20,Taking Comedy Money--Changed beat, kinda prefer this version, makes sense.

21,Soul to Keep-------Errmmm, guess with a push form RoofTopMcs, M9 went kinda gospel on me here!
But still manouevered his way to comin hard grin

22,Death Blow pt 2---errmmm. its 8minutes of fire! didnt play it on air tho.

All put togeda, DVM is lookin like a collectors item.
And boy, cant get ma mind off the punches he kicked in d freestyle, did anybody do it d old style way by dubbin it??/ grin
The nite didnt end until i heard a bigup to me grin
Finally slept around 1am
oNe

I was about asking you this
I heard M9 giving props to you. . . . .Who u be Sef wink
Death blow pt.2 is gonna be fire and M9's freestyles on d show was on point.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2010
Start

Did modenine call him DBR? Aw u take know say na am. . .or He brokedown the acronym as "The Man that defeated Golliat". . ."Follow Me Home". . .that that reach u hard?? grin grin grin grin

End
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2010
javalove:

Start

Did modenine call him DBR? Aw u take know say na am. . .or He brokedown the acronym as "The Man that defeated Golliat". . ."Follow Me Home". . .that that reach u hard?? grin grin grin grin

End

DBR name is David . . . . . I think he's Dave[i]chy[/i] grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2010
Rhymstein:

and i dont lyk d idea of dat deathblow 2.he shld nt bother.i dnt want dissing him anybody again
LOL,
But rhymestien, u cant deny the fact that all manner of pple have
ben takin shots at M9, so he aint just dissin anybody.
He culd diss em back and give warnin shots to anybody and u wont have a prob wit it.
so i guess it's namin d track Death Blow u got probs wit.
Cos i kno wheneva any1 hears DB it's ruggedman diss/beef that comes to mind immidiately, lol
javalove:

Start

@DBR

big up 2 u ke? come e be like say u go reveal who u be o o o. . .abi u be Kraft behind a pseodonym? or Jonah the Monarch. .or may be u be tjoe sef who knows. . .something tells me u are OD or maybe Terry. . ok do u work as a studio engineer??  grin grin grin

End
Lol
Yep Khany[i]eezy[/i] big up to moi, were u xpectin to hear DBR?? lol
Anytime M9 gives props to those who got his back ma name will likely pop up often
I just dont wear it like a badge  grin grin.
The fact that i get their works before realese dont mean i work in a studio nauww.
Im just sm1 that's behind the scene in a cryptic kinda way,
whose opinnion is kinda respected, well~~maybe not on NL grin
and relevant in ma own way which gives me previleged infos.
So i aint no Jonah d Jonah, nor Terry, OD, Tjoe aiite?
Im DBR baibbyy!grin

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2010
Start

my name sef go soon dey popup like pc typist pressing the mouse right click. . . grin

End
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2010
@DBR

R u Daven[i]chy[/i]
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2010
Javalove, Kanye!!! shocked

Hellooooo, Wat u both tryin to do

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2010
khanye:

@DBR

R u Daven[i]chy[/i]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2010
DBR:

Javalove, Kanye!!! shocked

Hellooooo, Wat u both tryin to do

oNe

Oya nao, no vex . . . . pls answer my question grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2010
Father forgive 'em for they kno not wat the spew!
lipsrsealed

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2010
DBR:

lipsrsealed

oNe

Mr DR . . . I can launch an investigation into this myself but I'll give you the chance to confess wink wink
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2010
DBR:

lipsrsealed

oNe

Ok . . . .When is Daven[i]chy[/i] Mixtape dropping
That dude is Ill grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
I already settled it with Mr DBR.
After the investigation, we have concluded that it will be much better to protect his anonymity as long as he sends a payment of two M.I songs to my email ad. grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by wengewenge: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
lol very funny. dbr leave am jare. make him carry go.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
eldee:

After the investigation, we have concluded that it will be much better to protect his anonymity as long as he sends a payment of two M.I songs to my email ad. grin grin

i no go gree . . . . .
Where is Mr. DBR

oNe cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2010
khanye:

i no go gree . . . . .
Where is Mr. DBR

oNe cool

He's been taken into temporary custody . . . there have been a number of death threats from Ruggedman fans that have seen him as the nearest target after the release of the controversial Deathblow II. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2010
eldee:

Eldee
this is a cheap shot, boy~~so condescending, shameless ~~im so disappointed.!!
Ur investigation wit a bias mind will only lead u into error.

I made better payment into ur inboxes witout askin for nadah~~cos im a generous man~~
now u thinkin of holdin me to ransome based on some spurious imaginations
of those lil' rascals Java and Khanye's!

U can go full sacle or u want, t'will only lead u to a dead end.
Cos i kno not watyall talkin bout.
Is it not same u pple on NL that called Saurone Magnum??.

On naija ryder some claimed im M.i, even Zara tot i was M.i
so y'all can call me anythin, David, Goliath, Davenchy, Kraft, OD,infact call me M9. grin
"Wat u eat dont make me shit"

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2010
DBR:

Eldee
your investigation wit a bias mind will only lead u into error.

I made better payment into your inboxes witout askin for nadah~~cos im a generous man~~

so y'all can call me anythin, David, Goliath, Davenchy, Kraft, OD,infact call me M9. grin
"Wat u eat dont make me poo"

oNe

Good one . . . nice way to get the press off your back.
Did you learn that from Modenine? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2010
eldee:

Good one . . . nice way to get the press off your back.
Did you learn that from Modenine? grin grin grin grin

Lol . . . Oga DBR don dey Vex like M9 & 2face grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2010
@DBR
You know I'm just kidding man.
Come on . . . you're always sending me tracks for nuffin . . . like the ones you were going to send to me today cheesy cheesy

khanye:

Lol . . . Oga DBR don dey Vex like M9 & 2face grin

Are you trying to imply that DBR inspired that song?? grin grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2010
Start

DBR:

Eldee
your investigation wit a bias mind will only lead u into error.

I made better payment into your inboxes witout askin for nadah~~cos im a generous man~~

"Wat u eat dont make me poo"

oNe

yeeeeeeeeeeee emi ni rascal? a whole CEO like me ni rascal. . .tin ba gba eti e fun e. . .woo waa mumi lo si ile modenine gringrin

egbon e fi yen le oooo. . lol

anywayz may God forgive u too for u do not know what u r typing. . .All u said didnt hit me. .didnt even Reach me hard. . ./

no denying the fact that u r more exposed than us, but me be David and u be Golliat, i wud defeat u and make u sounf like a retard. . ./

And i dare you to say in your mother tongue, "Follow me home". . .if u can't then u are high on custard. . .

lmao. . .see rhyming

End
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by wengewenge: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2010
na so u dey rhyme for village? grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2010
Start

@wenferewengere abit kino tin pe e

those ryhmes wud make lots of sense 2 DBR. . .

End
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
U guyz are deraillin this thread oo.
Where r the moderators when they r most needed ,Saudi?
Or shud we get actin moderators too grin grin

wengewenge:

na so u  dey rhyme for village? grin
No mind am, na joe skippy wannabe grin grin grin

javalove:

Start

And i dare you to say in your mother tongue, "Follow me home". . .if u can't then u are high on custard. . .

End
Follow me home in mother tongue:
Yoruba Te le mi lo ile
Hausa: Zo mu te fi a gida
Igbo: So lum nna uno
Mother tongue according to RM: Folo me go bunk.
So u have it, still dont understand the sense in all these~~~ grin grin grin
eldee:

@DBR
You know I'm just kidding man.
Come on . . . you're always sending me tracks for nuffin . . . like the ones you were going to send to me today cheesy cheesy

Are you trying to imply that DBR inspired that song??
grin grin grin
Yea yea, u think u psychin a teenager??
Tho i was gon send y'all sth b4, but like a h[i]o[/i]oker, u blew it! Sorrwwy grin grin
I didnt inspire nothin o, una go see wetin una dey find oo, y'all keep diggin' grin

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
javalove:

Start

@wenferewengere abit kino tin pe e

those ryhmes wud make lots of sense 2 DBR. . .

End
Sorrwwyyy Java, i'm DBR~~yet it makes no sense to me grin grin

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
Start

@DBR

i know u know that i know that only u knows d meaning of all i wrote. . . grin. . .

Keep a ting ooo. . .shogbo. . .if u like translate in Fulfude and Kilba or even Kanuri. . .

na cypher wey only us 2 understand. . .

End
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2010
FBI want catch DBR grin grin grin
eldee:

Mr DR . . . I can launch an investigation into this myself but I'll give you the chance to confess wink wink
How will you expect DBR to confess after he has been declare wanted in the WARCRAFT thread? You want make police go wake the guy up tommorrow morning?
eldee:

shocked shocked shocked Is this a threat or what? DBR you dey catch fire o grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti- Jaiye Jaiye / Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.