Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" (13613 Views)

Death Blow 2 Is My Favourite Again. Da Vinci Mode Is Finally Out / Mode Nine Album 'da Vinci Mode' Is Now Available On Notjustok.com / The Da Remix Videos Of P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2010
bjmighty:

Well, me i no sabi how u take get your own money but me i go work wella for my own money ooo even though iya bolaji pillow go suffer am. because say i sweat to get my money i no fit allow make one hustler sell me pirated copy so na tjoe office gaangaan i dey go grab my own original copy and na tjoe gaangaan must attend to me and give me the copy by hinself or else,

UP SHEGE!!! DA VINCI MODE!!! DEM MUST TAKE THIS TIME!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
You're right on the pirated copy issue. That's why I don't waste time in buying albums I've interesting before the market is flooded with pirated copies. Immediately I have a doubt on any CD I live even though it's the last one available, I will rather be without the Cd rather than buy pirated CD. Wish you happy saving and happy hunting of 'Iya Bolaji's pillow' grin grin grin

javalove:

na wa oooo bj. . so u are dis broke Davinci Mode wont be more than 200 bucks na. . .kilode!!! u no dey work ni. . . grin grin grin

JAVALOVE will buy u 10 copies from tjoe if u wish. .
I tirew 4 the guy ooo shocked cheesy
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by bjmighty(m): 6:23am On Feb 18, 2010
make una leave me alone oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Album nylon ke? cry How much is a CD wey you come dey save from now before the release date? embarassed tongue You wan buy 1,000 copies alone abi why you wan buy from tjoe gangan? lipsrsealed No bonanza, no promo,buy and enjoy, shikena grin grin

lmfao. he is saving towards 150 naira.can u imagine? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2010
no mind dem bj.save well well u hear, its just 16days to go b4 d official release,
Are u actually savin towards 150 or u planning to cop d album for 1000 @ nu metro??just askin sha.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by bjmighty(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2010
olayokun:

no mind dem bj.save well well u hear, its just 16days to go b4 d official release,
Are u actually savin towards 150 or u planning to cop d album for 1000 @ nu metro??just askin sha.

Well, e depend on how fat iya bj pillow be. If e fat well well then na nu metro i dey go but if the other side that means na tjoe i dey find go but i go try work towards that nu metro because i wan see my shege LIVE!!!!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2010
u mean he wud be live at tjoe on dat day?? where tjoe dey abeg? make we go 2geda ooo make i no loss
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 7:49am On Feb 19, 2010
Another sure track is okokomaiko anthem,he wantd to feature da grin bt changed his mind,cos of wot some ppl might say

Modey said,he did 5tracks with d jungle brothers,we havent heard any,since august.wot da deal
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2010
If he truly changed his mind because of what people might say, then that's nonsense. It better not be true cos he just lost some points in my book
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2010
@genu
He was lyk ppl r gonna say he's capatilizn on da grin's street cred to sell.that was d case
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2010
So? Isn't the song going to be felt? And if Da Grin has street cred, what's wrong with borrowing some of that? The most important thing is the quality of the song
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by emarketer1: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2010
Looking forward to the album. Mode's packaging is always awesome.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by RBD: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2010
If there is one emcee that doesnt care what pple say,
me think it's M9. so that cannot be the reason.
More like they cuddnt strike a perfect audio chemistry.

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2010
@genu
U knw d man lyks to do things his own way,moreover he's being doin tracks wit lots of ppl,i wonder how he wld perform dose songs on stage without d ppl he featured.
I liked lag state of mind,he did himself,lets see how he does okokomaiko anthem sha,good luck to him
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2010
who banned dbr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by HJ1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2010
RBD:

If there is one emcee that doesnt care what pple say,
me think it's M9. so that cannot be the reason.
More like they cuddnt strike a perfect audio chemistry.

oNe

yo DBR wuts wiv d change of name
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
Rhymstein:

Another sure track is okokomaiko anthem,he wantd to feature da grin bt changed his mind,cos of wot some ppl might say

to hell wit what people say , the mode9 that i know doesnt listen to what people say , he should go ahead and do the track wit dagrin, fcccuk what haters say , if he no do am , them go still talk. ,    i wish a death blow 2 would be in the album tho, but modenine confirmed to me that it wont  be there., i was a bit dissapointed tho . deathblow 1 was fiyah!
i wish mode would get mallam spicy again on this one tho . i hope the album would be dope , i dont want to be dissapointed cuzz there are many rappers dropping album this year , mode gives good hiphop music . the album suppose sweet well well.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2010
oh my gosh , dbr they wan turn u to brd, lmfao or brt fashola. grin grin
i guess its that monkey eldee's warcraft battle rap thread rep ur hood thingy that got u banned , abi dbr?
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2010
Exactly, homes. I was thinking why would Mode care about what people say? He's too far ahead in his career for that. And yeah, DBR, who do you Strong Thing? Lol
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2010
Genuflect:

Exactly, homes. I was thinking why would Mode care about what people say? He's too far ahead in his career for that. And yeah, DBR, who do you Strong Thing? Lol

Na the Mods. o, i posted ma lyrics on WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND
and they felt t'was too conscious and slammed me grin
But as u can see im unbanned now! Heehaaaa grin

ofokaofoki:

oh my gosh , dbr they wan turn u to brd, lmfao or brt fashola.   grin grin
   i guess its that monkey eldee's warcraft battle rap thread  rep your hood thingy that got u banned , abi dbr?
grin grin grin LWKMD!!!
i say make i use reverse cypherin' at least ma dudes wld still kno im d one.
Funny,but it aint Eldee, cuddnt put a name to which of the big axe Mods. did it.

javalove:

who banned dbr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, na the BANNERS ban me oo, just for postin ma lyrics. grin
Have u been to WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND?
think u shud check it out.

H.J:

yo DBR wuts wiv d change of name
Hehehee, i got born again mehhn grin
seriously, i got banned, for what they called SPAM.
Just cos i was tryna post ma NDzone state of mind.
Hmmmm, come to think of it, u told me to stay clear that topic~~~
hmmmmmmm.~~~did u hav a hand in gettin me banned cos i went ahead grin grin
oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by bjmighty(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2010
I wish shege would cook that food with Da grin. English hardcore plus yoruba hardcore. Mehhhmm, I want that collabo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 1:24am On Feb 21, 2010
Check the da vinci mode

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 1:25am On Feb 21, 2010
Check the da vinci mode

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 1:27am On Feb 21, 2010
Promo

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2010
Modenine Status msg says tracklist will be ready 2day. . .cant wait for d album cover too. . need 2 change my profile pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2010
javalove:

Modenine Status msg says tracklist will be ready 2day. . .cant wait for d album cover too. . need 2 change my profile pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL NA THE JOB WEY U COLLECT BE THAT JAVA, I DOUBT IF MODE EVEN SABI SAY U EXIST , U DON ALMOST KILL URSELF FOR NL ARGUMENT FINISH . ALL IN THE NAME OF NA ME BE MODENINE FAN .LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by aldon: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
ofokaofoki:

LOL NA THE JOB WEY U COLLECT BE THAT JAVA, I DOUBT IF MODE EVEN SABI SAY U EXIST , U DON ALMOST KILL URSELF FOR NL ARGUMENT FINISH . ALL IN THE NAME OF NA ME BE MODENINE FAN .LMFAO grin grin grin
real talk.me sef tire 4 this java guy nd his free promo o.wch kind modey fanatic b this na?na wa o.LMFBAO
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ofoka and @hard on

u see d difference b/w me and u guys is that i dont try hard to get noticed by anyone. . .if u are good. . i wud speak good of u and defend u where i have to. . .if u r wack, then d reverse is d case. . .Modenine doesnt know mw and I dont know him. . .I really cant wait to meet him tho. . .

Hard-ON comes here to brag about aw he is noticed by saucekid and aw he gives him ticket. , to me u r nothing but a fake ass fan who isdoing "oju aye" for d guy. . .

ofoka, go to hell. . .(its a farm implement grin)
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by chrisical(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
Patiently waiting, ,.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by kaydee(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ Javalove

Go on soun!!!!!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by aldon: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2010
make una no worry,anybody wey buy davinci code go buy davinci mode.simple sales strategy/publicity. grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2010
@aldon
U don come find trouble
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2010
javalove:

@ofoka and @hard on

Hard-ON comes here to brag about aw he is noticed by saucekid and aw he gives him ticket. , to me u r nothing but a fake backside fan who is doing "oju aye" for d guy. . .

lol javalove, wait a minute , na tosin odeda u finish like this , so na tosin u dey call hard-on.lmfao
see yawa , u even said na because of free ticket the guy dey do notice me , are u telling me that tosin cant afford N100 ticket? grin grin grin javalove don finish tosin ode-da career for here o. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti- Jaiye Jaiye / Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.