Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" (13618 Views)

Death Blow 2 Is My Favourite Again. Da Vinci Mode Is Finally Out / Mode Nine Album 'da Vinci Mode' Is Now Available On Notjustok.com / The Da Remix Videos Of P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2010
Damn, DBR I want some of that hashish you toking
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by rapjunkie(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
Genuflect:

grin      me too!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2010
come march 2nd.mode9 is shootin another video for d rap heads only.in his words.its an underground video for d track black rap messiah, if u ask me;does dis track nid a video?i wld answer NO
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 5:15am On Mar 01, 2010
Yeah, I saw that on his Twitter page too. I've not heard the song yet so I don't know if it deserves a vid
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2010
@genu
V heard d snippet.its a pure rap song wit scratched n sampled hooks

Its so clear d album is divided into 2,
His usual style and d new style
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2010
rapjunkie:

damn!!. . .  .this is some deep excreta. . . . . . .

@DBR

do u really think Mode had all this mind when he used this design?. . . .  cool

anyways, do u know if the album will be on itunes?. . . . .  cos i need to get a copy as soon as it comes out
Dunno if he had it in mind, and i said that @ the openin.
Yep, as at the last time i checked~~it shud be on itunez.
Tnx mayte.

semid4lyfe:

Wow! You mean you were able to decipher all these from that album cover? You for don crack your head wella to come up with this, lol. . . .I'm sure even Modenine couldn't have broken it down the way you did. . . .In short your critique is nothing short of BRILLIANT although I feel it was a bit forced and contrived. . . .You wanted to see connections and you did, lol.
Yep i did.
Wat can i say~~im amaze maself too grin grin grin
I appreciate ur coment.
Genuflect:

heheheeeeee grin grin grin
oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
Breaking News!!! grin grin cheesy
CaTcH Mode 9 LiVe wiv Me Cum Sat'Day, March 7 from 10PM on Da OffiCiAl No.1 MiX-ShOW - ClUB TrAin, on RayPoWer 100.5FM; Gon B Breakin' Down da "DaVinCi MoDe" b4 it Drops on RiP Biggie Smalls Day - March 9. Also B PaRt Of Da ReTuRn Of SuM Of Ur FaVoRiTe SeGMenTs - da ClaSSiCs, RaPNeWs, XcLuSiVs, UnSiGnEd TaLeNt Etc.- Dn, T4GeT2SenD iN Ur HaiTiAN DoNaTions via WyCleF JeAn's www.yele.org; NxT CLuB RoCkAway-MarCh 27! 1
HNIC said that on Modenine's page. Watch Out cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2010
Rhymestein, do you gat a link to Mode Nine's Nine from Paradigm Shift? Or could you send it to ma mail? razorbleeg@gmail.com Thanx
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by allboyz(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2010
Modey Baba. . .can't wait. . . .
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
@genu
I no get any link o, i get am for my fone b4,mayb e stil dey mw pc.i go check.is it possible to attach files tru mobile?
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
Attaching files on mobile is such a pain. I think gmail attaches well tho. Try that and send it to me. Thanx
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Breaking News!!! grin grin cheesy HNIC said that on Modenine's page. Watch Out cool

Yeah man, i'm gonna be listening to the program(CLuB RoCkAwAy on Raypower) this Friday cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 2:45am On Mar 02, 2010
I jst watched mode9's hiphop on mtvbase

They didnt evn put album name self,why is dat song jst getting to mtv base after 1year,i dey fear o, in that case,his new videos wld take 2 years to get ere

I didnt evn knw teeto was in the video,

I tort it was kraft,terry n jimmy wey i dey see b4

Is badman on mtv too?

Why sample by terry no dey self

N banging

Na local champion these guys wan be til their career finish?
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by dejiariyo: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2010
Rhymstein:

I jst watched mode9's hiphop on mtvbase

They didnt evn put album name self,why is dat song jst getting to mtv base after 1year,i dey fear o, in that case,his new videos wld take 2 years to get ere

I didnt evn knw teeto [/b]was in the video,

[b]I  tort it was kraft,terry n jimmy wey i dey see b4

Is badman on mtv too?

Why sample by terry no dey self

N banging

Na local champion these guys wan be til their career finish?

With this type of questions, The thinking level of posters on Nairaland just being put into question.

1)Modenine video badman has being on mtv since 08 and when i was in nigeria last year i saw the video with cashino videos, which i know modenine must have given it to them.

2)You didnt know teeto was in the video, well  its might be the same reason you havent being seeing modenine video on MTv, they must have being playing it and u thought you was watching Dbanj gbono feli feli.

3)U said its would take modenine new video 2 good years to get to Mtv,  why u asking if its There, its not up to 2 years, Dont worry its on its way to Mtv from modenine pc all the way to Southafrica via seme boder

4)Again sample video is on Mtv, Its not NigeriaTv, they play other african songs on there as well, so u cant expect to be seeing A rap song from Nigeria 24/7.

5)What is your definition Of International champion?, Getting your song played  on Mtv??
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2010
@deji
Am nt hatin o,v watched hiphop jst 2wce

U jst dey curse me lyk 2mao no dey

Its jst dat i see mo of 9gerian girls than hiphop

I said those ish cos v neva seen those videos n i dey see pump it up by jjagz n aiye kpo gan frequently

So hiphop has been there,so y d hell was nt nominated 4 MAMA n mi's video safe came out jst a month b4 he was nominated

Thats my arguement bro
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by slimshay(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2010
Ha ha ha. . .DBR, i know say people don ask you but abeg make una no finish dat thing wey u dey smoke oh. I want some ha ha ha grin

You remember the revelation scene where Teabin tells the girl all about the cover up. You kow what Langdon said. . .Scotoma, the eyes sees what it wants to. I'm sure that is what happened here. But mad props man, even to bring out the bit that you did.

That said, kinda loved your analysis sad im not a conspiracy theorist. But i still would like to have a conceptual cover, amongst many things Shege sabi dat one pass everybody.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2010
slimshay:

Ha ha ha. . .DBR, i know say people don ask you but abeg make una no finish dat thing wey u dey smoke oh. [/b[b]]I want some ha ha ha grin

You remember the revelation scene where Teabin tells the girl all about the cover up. You kow what Langdon said. . .Scotoma, the eyes sees what it wants to. I'm sure that is what happened here. But mad props man, even to bring out the bit that you did.

That said, kinda loved your analysis sad im not a conspiracy theorist. But i still would like to have a conceptual cover, amongst many things Shege sabi dat one pass everybody.
The price of that ishhhh just went up since loads of y'all wanna smoke it grin grin grin
betta still i'ma put in on bid!
Yep i rmemba d scene, but if it aint there at all u cant conjour it up, ya dig?
Tnx for the props tho, hit me up wit ur bid asap for a puff of the isshhh grin grin
oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
it's exactly a week b4 d real shit drops in da toilet.
just can't imagine wats on deathblow pt 2.Hum, explicit content am expecting.

It's time for some fake rappers to get d hammers.
Funeral session begins on March 10.Head warmer man is dead already,so who is NEXT?
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
News!! Heard Modey is gonna b dropping 2 videos i.e We dey vex ft Tuface and Whut u want ft MoCheddah.That makes 4 videos from a single album which is the first time modey is really communicating with the visuals,
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by aldon: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
olayokun:

it's exactly a week b4 d real poo drops in da toilet.
just can't imagine wats on deathblow pt 2.Hum, explicit content am expecting.

It's time for some fake rappers to get d hammers.
Funeral session begins on March 10.Head warmer man is dead already,so who is NEXT?
how can the dead kill the living?
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
olayokun:

News!! Heard Modey is gonna b dropping 2 videos i.e We dey vex ft Tuface and Whut u want ft MoCheddah.That makes 4 videos from a single album which is the first time modey is really communicating with the visuals,

Badman, wat u want and we dey vex. . .which is the third. . .?

oNe grin grin me sef don join d clique, DBR u berra come up with something new
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
jst a day before hnic doc gee breakdown all d tracks by 10pm n d album balls out on monday,listening party 13th n 19th, lets go there
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 6:41am On Mar 06, 2010
That tosin's thread has killed olayokun's official countdown thread
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2010
javalove:

Badman, wat u want and we dey vex. . .which is the third. . .?

oNe grin grin me sef don join d clique, DBR u berra come up with something new
Balck Rap Messiah which according to info has been shot a couple of days ago

Club Train tonight with Modenine live in the building with HNIC Doc Gee. Don't Miss it cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Balck Rap Messiah which according to info has been shot a couple of days ago

Club Train tonight with Modenine live in the building with HNIC Doc Gee. Don't Miss it cool

That's wat's UP!
22. Death Blow Pt. 2 grin grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2010
khanye:

That's wat's UP!
22. Death Blow Pt. 2 grin grin grin
What if it was left out and we were keep on a suspence till we cop the album? grin grin
Somebody want to will die cheesy grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2010
abdurrazaq:

What if it was left out and we were keep on a suspence till we cop the album? grin grin
Somebody want to will die cheesy grin

Na lie Jor tongue
HNIC go drop em . . . . . cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2010
khanye:

Na lie Jor tongue
Ok ooo. [size=16pt]22, Deathblow Pt. 2 That's wat's UP[/size] grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2010
Who listened to d whole album.raypower closes at 12am.so i didnt finish.e pain me.
The tracks were tyte

We dey vex
Badman
We at it again---was tyte bt its not d dress code(the snippet at d end of badman video) we were expectin
So fly(mode wordplaying wit everything dat flies)
Musik lives was dope
Rhyme tyte was bad,love d BIG'S SAMPLE,NOW AM IN DA LIMELIGHT COS I RHYME TIGHT
Top eleven was ok
Wut u want was ok
Rap messiah was tyte
The beat of comedy money was changed
That track wit oso sensi made sense

All in all,d beats were fire,
E pain me,as i no hear am finish

And i heard mode freestyle for close to 4mins,he wasnt Bad,it was tyte
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by wengewenge: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2010
those of u in naija oya give u the review of the hnic raypower modenine show yesternight, how did it go, which songs are dope which is not. which are u feeling , rhymestein did hnic play death blow 2? , oya gist us na.

rhymestrain what about death blow part2 track 22? , hnic no play am.? last year too he no play am , even for the last year album launch the DJ didnt play it. the thing now came as a surprise in the album proper, all the other songs never freak me yet, na because of death blow part 2 i go buy the album if i come back naija in march grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2010
khanye:

Na lie Jor tongue
Are you convinced now? grin tongue
@wengewenge Deathblow pt. 2 is going to be fire. I think part 1 is just a childplay compare to whta might be in this part 2 because Modenine said 'I annihilate al my enemies on this track' which means this is not for just one person be it Ruggedman, Saucekid, etc but for all his enemy and aspiring ones grin
The beat on this one was also tighter than the first one maybe because this wasn't rushed (because it wasn't on the list of tracks produced lately according to Mode). He also refused to talk about Ruggedman issue, all he said was that he is sharing love now and that he is moving forward and not backward. He said no remixes should also be expected when asked by Doc. Gee that there are a lot of projects ahead.

@Rhymstein, You need to hear the track 21 (gospel), it was tight IMO and you're right we at it again was just a freestyle stuff more of an intro after intro. Seriously, Modenine should have let the DRESS CODE track be in the album. Comedy modey was remade with the same lyrics but with a girl at the end warning all comedians to stop wasting their money on studio sessions trying to reply because Mode won't honour them with any reply cos the track wasn't meant to diss anybody but to have fun. He also said that the track was endorsed by A-list comedians like Ali Baba, Basketmouth, etc, when he did at first but, was surprised some comedians doing a reply to that song.

Saying that Raypower closed at 12:00 in your state make wanna ask you this question. Have you heard of I wanna rock remix featuring Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes, Crooked I, Cassidy and others? It was a 20 minutes plus hot song. Snoop Dogg wasn't even on the track.

Doc. Gee played the previous two editions but not before 12:00
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2010
@abdul
E pain me,as dey close o,
Wot was love jones n tales of pots all abt

I havent heard the snoop/busta n d rest track

Where u among d modestans,no i mean d modeyfied ones dat called to speak to modey,javalove for reach orgasm,if given dat opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti- Jaiye Jaiye / Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.