Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (43250 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ivolt: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hahaha

Oh boy he must have suffered. How did he even manage to rent a flat

Political patronage, he was probably a boy-boy to a Nigerian politician.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ivolt: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

THANKS BUT NO THANKS, I RATHER REMAIN UNEMPLOYED

Good for you. Kanu has created thousands of jobs through his rallies.
You can become a professional protester.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by gberra: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you for admitting the Status quo of the Average Igbo Man. Gala Sellers! Lol

You have no strong argument. Even your direction, sorry Dilector Mazi Nnamdi Bonobo Who I thought had a strong argument resorted to name calling and threats. No difference Between the Albino and his predecessor OJU UNKWU the runaway coward
Where have you been?, romance sec? Damn!!!..
Stomping on the thread like you own it!.. Henceforth, we need you here, milady.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by buchilino(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
ivolt:

Good for you. Kanu has created thousands of jobs through his rallies. You can be a professional protester.
BETA 4 ME TO BE A PROFESSIONAL PROTESTER THAN A PROFESSIONAL SKULL MINER.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by buchilino(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Phi001:

Punk is not even a dirty word and a lot of women say 'f*ck'...Decent women I should add.

However, the lady you quoted didn't even use either of the words, so?

CHECK HER EARLIER STATMENTS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ChiefOlabowla(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
British Nationality fighting for Biafra while adorning Jewish Israeli apparels in Nigeria. Never seen a confused and blind leader as this. He makes too much noise. He should better spring into action! So nothing will be left in Nigeria like he had said when he started this madness.

I cant wait for him to visit Kaduna so he will learn better lesson.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Phi001(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

CHECK HER EARLIER STATEMENTS
Oh, I see...

However, is talking 'dirty' reserved exclusively for men?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by deji17: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dee60:
Leave Kanu alone.

Anyone can choose whoever he wants as leader. If Igbos choose him, then so be it. But I doubt they have chosen him.

What I find amusing is the fact that Igbos are trooping to South West in their thousands everyday, yet they want their 'home-land'!

If there is Biafra, will Igbos ever stay there?

So, what is the agitation about?

If Igbos make an exodus today, moving out to their future 'homeland', then the rest of the country will take the agitation serious.

But the Igbos wont go home. I can bet a million on that.

So, please find Kanu a job. Just like FFK, find them something to chop and their nerves will cool.

No food for a lazy man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Valprof: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
the mod dat banned me for giving Damilola or whatever her name is a taste of her medicine should purge his heart of tribalistic inclinations

So she can insult IPOB, but cant be referred to as afonja girl.

she can call us gullible and folish but l can't call her dirty

OK.....moderation fall on person

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ProfGday(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
I pity the future of these so called youths... be it Afonja, Ipob or Arewa. May I tell you that ur peers in other continents are busy breaking the ground and making histories in their chosen careers while you hide behind keyboards typing away in hatred due to empty bellies....

you need new reorientations....

I don't need to abuse or debase you because I'm better than that..

Use your brain .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by buchilino(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Phi001:

Oh, I see...

However, is talking 'dirty' reserved exclusively for men?

DIS IS NOT REAL MADRID vs BARCELONA. WEN A WOMAN START DIRTY LANGUAGE, SHE LOSES HER DIGNITY.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by PHILipu1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
I am still trying to locate that baba that produce the charm that this COWNU used to brainwashed some people and even mature men that are old enough to be his father to be reasoning with their anus.
They just believe anything that the scammer dish out.

Is this not the COWNU that was employed by Nwazurike to take care of radio biafra in London before he now convert it to his own personal propaganda tool?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Phi001(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

THIS IS NOT REAL MADRID vs BARCELONA. WHEN A WOMAN START DIRTY LANGUAGE, SHE LOSES HER DIGNITY.
Really, I thought it was lost with virginity not speech...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by evansjeff(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu had no known job according to Wikipedia

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by buchilino(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Phi001:
Really, I thought it was lost with virginity not speech...

UR WRONG, COS D SAME WOMAN WILL USE SAME DIRTY LANGUAGES ON DER CHILDREN.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you for admitting the Status quo of the Average Igbo Man. Gala Sellers! Lol

You have no strong argument. Even your direction, sorry Dilector Mazi Nnamdi Bonobo Who I thought had a strong argument resorted to name calling and threats. No difference Between the Albino and his predecessor OJU UNKWU the runaway coward
you mean diya the crying general

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Akolawole(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
How much was Kanu's salary given the company's net worth of under £900

cheesy

They will NEVER understand!

His 'role' is Project management (Manager!) While the company is an agency.

Few Nigerian guys that i know in london have a very small agency like Alpha Consulting but their worth is in several thousands of pounds.

In my opinion, Biafra is genuine but this guy is another thing entirely

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by notttty(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Anyone ever wonder why IGBOSdominate the drug pushing world? (Nigerian and Asian chapter) it's simple, cos they mostly have low IQ and it's fact to know that people or group of people with low IQ are very easy to be brainwashed.. Fact is among them very few are can comprehend well, and you find them with very low self esteem that's why someone like KANU with a below average brain can brainwash an entire generation of yigbos. Check how they talk, very vulgar and uncultured, the way they eat, the way they dress, the way they brag lol this seem the funniest. I have never seen a Tribe that has little or no regards for elders and that's why where I come from we call them the LOST Tribe of the east. Am out of here

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Show me any of your relations who is as beautiful as I am and I will quit Nairaland. Well I am Over qualified to discuss your Albino God because he is a scammer, a cheaply paid employee in the UK, an irresponsible political puppet and Shame of a human. He is too poor to be compared to me and what I stand for. so I spit on his Bald Head.
any low life now discuss Biafra as long as nnamdi torments you Muslims am OK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Ibime(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:

Nnamdi KANU and his friend Luke chukuma Egemba established Alpha Phoenix consulting firm,which was incorporated in 2005.
https://www.companieslondon.com/uk/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited

When I run financial history check on this company, you will find that he was indeed jobless.

Company operating out of council flat in Hackney.

Nnamdi Kanu has no professional history. He is a never-do-well from London, probably working security job.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Praktikals(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
PFRB:

The same Igbos you want to remain with you so that you can continue to abuse them at will? ? ?
Maybe the Hausas want you guys to stay but an average Yoruba pesin is indifferent as regards whether u stay or leave.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by bcashy: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
SonofDevil:
how can a sane man believe a registered company in uk as at 2014 after operating for 12yrs worth 845 pounds that is N380,250 this amount cannot even rent a shop in Lagos island grin
However the company debt at year is 644pounds that is
289,800 tell me if emeka 2by2 spare part shop doesn't worth pass this the irony of this emeka live in one room in bariga while namadi KANU lives in an apartment in London
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by bcashy: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ibime:

When I run financial history check on this company, you will find that he was indeed jobless.

Company operating out of council flat in Hackney.

Nnamdi Kanu has no professional history. He is a never-do-well from London, probably working security job.

Does it mean no iPod youth has brain to do all these checkings grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by jhurney(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
Ugly creatures have no place here.. You're ugly and you know it... Swerve!
lol, this idiot is blind sha!!!
She is beautiful, iswr.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by bcashy: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
evansjeff:
Nnamdi Kanu had no known job according to Wikipedia

Anything to say to this??....... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Pecca: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

This is how to spot an Eye Purge youth.
A hole will always neigh just to show she's still alive. Its not hard to understand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by DocHMD: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s] I thought you said he had no job...
Kikikiki take ewedugerian buffoons serious at your peril?
From 'Kanu will rot in jail' to 'kanu is a scammer'.
From 'Kanu is a drop out' to 'Kanu is a educated brainwasher'
From 'Kanu was jobless' to 'He quit his job to brainwash'
They'll keep running around until they run out fake propaganda. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by bcashy: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

BETA 4 ME TO BE A PROFESSIONAL PROTESTER THAN A PROFESSIONAL SKULL MINER.

You are not even a professional protester if you like to know bro.....you might not achieve that with director at the helm of ur affairs!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by jrusky(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hahahahahah very funny dude. Guys no need bothering your heads about this Kanu of a guy just simply ask him and his followers the following question and lets see their answer.

*Please we need the address of that Alpha Phoenix Cons. Ltd and the post code(Those who live in UK will understand what I mean)
*Is this company his self employ or limited company, what is the Tel Phone Number?
*Tell him what is his NI number?
*Tell him to provide the University post code and the very date he started and the date he graduated and the phone number?
*Copy of his Certificate or if that is too sensitive the serial number on the certificate?
*He claimed to be the director please ask him his VAT number or company Reg number?

More to ask but lets here from e-warrior fools first.

All what his e warrior fools dropped are lies tell them to proof it with it with the question above. I repeat in a matter of a second guys will dig him out more than he never thought of in his life.

Guys Google is your friend google all what he said he was, google won't lie that is very simple. If he can not answer all these question please ask him to simply drop the *Post Code*of the said office, the university etc that is all in a matter of second guys will dig him out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by tiger28: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
really read this expose http://saharareporters.com/2008/09/15/how-us-federal-agents-succesfully-linked-bola-tinubu-drug-trafficking-ring-chicago
meanwhile.....the US ambassador and UK ambassadors have come to bourdillon SEVERAL times to pay HOMAGE to Tinibu. You think the US will mingle with a known criminal that they were after?The US govt is VERY unforgiving to whomever littered their streets with drugs no matter who you are.....rememver El Chaposo pls tell us another story jor!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Kizyte(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING
Why is this one thinking from the anus?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by bcashy: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
any low life now discuss Biafra as long as nnamdi torments you Muslims am OK

grin grin grin ;DD.....more reason why nobody will ever take you people serious.....ur sense of reasoning is on the other side of disgusting grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri, Scores Feared Dead / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year / Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.