Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral (62878 Views)

A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by BabaRamota1980: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Luciferdevil:
But where is your father when others were making names for themselves?

grin. If i reply you now you will start crying that you want to separate from Nigeria. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Luciferdevil(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

grin. If i reply you now you will start crying that you want to separate from Nigeria. grin grin
Jst look at this nonentity, so cos I asked where your father was when others were making names for themselves, you want to enter into tribal war. My guy, you are way below my standards ND I dnt bargain words with tiger scratched faces.

3 Likes

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by policy12: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nothing last forever in his hail days..
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

True, he was rumoured to be the richest but factually he was not.
He was
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by aolawale025: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

True, he was rumoured to be the richest but factually he was not.

Like he was. When the queen visited Nigeria in 1956, sir Ojukwu's rolls royce was borrowed by the government to carry the queen around

6 Likes

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by blaqoracle: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
eunisam:
At least he is in Nigeria making Nigerian doctors proud! where is your president Nigerians? I thought he was junketing around the world but now he has finally settles down in London to welcome visitor. may God heal both of them shaaaaaaa
nzeribe is broke. he has no money to medical care abroad. he has become an experimental guinea pig for the quack doctors in the land of Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by MadCow1: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
attackgat:
He was once rumoured to be the richest man in Nigeria.

It just goes to show that you can have all thw money in the world but if you dont have your health, yoy dont have much

Sickness comes to all.. Rich and poor. At least he got to live the good life in his lifetime unlike some people that are hoping for Mansion on a street paved with gold in heaven. grin

7 Likes

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
MetaPhysical:

Thank you and God bless you!

Old age and illness should be exempt from all viles and rivalries and jabs flying across. Those attacking and assaulting Nzeribe have poor upbringing. The same set of prodigal children that attacked and mocked Buhari illness.

What are you even saying Is he older than Obasanjo?
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by hilroy: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
They say 75yr old Bubu is being divinely punished by receiving presidential medical attention, what I don't know is which offence Arthur Nzeribe is being punished for.

You dey mind those hypocritical people. I don't expect anything sensible from bunch of people with geometrically flat heads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Eazybay(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

No Ibo man has ever been richest in Nigeria.

This rumour go soon become fact as una push am around many times through diffetent social media sites.

Pls use your brain Na. Sir Louis Ojukwu is a Yoruba man abi, Pls respect your age.

1 Like

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by papauju(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
attackgat:

Ojukwus father, Sir Louis Ojukwu was once regarded as the richest man in West Africa
pls tell the fool

1 Like

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Luciferdevil:
But where is your father when others were making names for themselves?

Guy, his father....show some respect Na...u don't need to go that deep.

1 Like

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by nextprince: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
hilroy:

You dey mind those hypocritical people. I don't expect anything sensible from bunch of people with geometrically flat heads
You mean drawing boards?

2 Likes

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by chika1996: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

This rumour go soon become fact as una push am around many times through diffetent social media sites.
and ur point is?
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Eazybay(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
hilroy:

This is beneath you Na. Why compare Nzeribe to buhari? Did you elect him to any position? This thread sef
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Babaalawo: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Almighty Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe...the political maverick;finally Karma caught up on him.May God and Nigerians forgive you all your sins.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by nextprince: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
blaqoracle:
nzeribe is broke. he has no money to medical care abroad. he has become an experimental guinea pig for the quack doctors in the land of Biafra.

Savagery at its peak.

grin grin grin
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by BigBrother9ja: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
They say 75yr old Bubu is being divinely punished by receiving presidential medical attention, what I don't know is which offence Arthur Nzeribe is being punished for.
Shut up kid!
Real life, I'd flog you with koboko
Olodo
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Orpe7(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Vanity all is Vanity.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
attackgat:

Ojukwus father, Sir Louis Ojukwu was once regarded as the richest man in West Africa
You dey mind all this upcoming youngsters generation that will buy 100MB and be spewing thrash, Ojukwu left the comfort of his father's empire and made his way, the world shifts aside to let a man who knows where he is going pass, he was instrumental to standing up for the rights of the Igbos after the 1966 pogrom

1 Like

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by hilroy: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

You mean drawing boards?

Table tennis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by bilazego(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Proudly tell us Nigeria's first indigenous millionaire
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Luckianti(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

google is your friend, ask about sir Louis Ojukwu...
Efulefu

2 Likes

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

He is 78 for crysake. How old r u?
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Eazybay(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Babaalawo:
Almighty Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe...the political maverick;finally Karma caught up on him.May God and Nigerians forgive you all your sins.

Someone gets frail, old and sick in a country wea the avg life expectancy is 55 or less and u call it karma?

This country and its mentality is a recipe for backwardness

3 Likes

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by mercyville: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

That is their way grin
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by nextprince: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

He is 78 for crysake. How old r u?
Bubu is 75 for God's sake, how old are you?

What is good for the gander is good for the goose.

1 Like

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
IThis no be the guy wey they say don die?
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by grandstar(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Ojukwus dad may have at one time been the richest man in the country.

Anyway, tribalism the issue is uncalled for.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
frankro:
angry

Your map
Me likey
Very much!
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by nextprince: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
Eazybay:

Someone gets frail, old and sick in a country wea the avg life expectancy is 55 or less and u call it karma?

This country and its mentality is a recipe for backwardness
[/s]
Take this rubbish to the miscreants saying worse about a 75yr old president.

Why is it always different when it comes to your turn?

What is it that has not been said about Bubu on this forum? Infact I'm liberal because I did not even wish him death, what I simply asked is what sin is he paying for since falling sick by an aged Bubu is atonement for his sins.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.