Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,402 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral (62886 Views)

A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
Natural Yoruba people simply don't have the inclination to accumulate beyond a certain amount of wealth - which is not a bad thing. Once they have enough for owa mbe and to spray money at weddings, they r okay.
I actually started this as a joke, but I now think I have a point.
No sir, the only point you made is a prejudiced one, without substance. sad Not all Yorubas spray money at weddings. I have even seen both Igbo & Yoruba people spraying money at weddings. Does it mean every member of both ethnic groups act the same way?
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
laudate:

No sir, the only point you made is a prejudiced one, without substance. sad Not all Yorubas spray money at weddings. I have even seen both Igbo & Yoruba people spraying money at weddings. Does it mean every member of both ethnic groups act the same way?

It was meant to.be an intentionally generalising joke.
I am surprised it went this long. Of course u r right.
People r different, even within a family, so how can u generalise a whole tribe
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by prolifik83(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

No need going anywhere, I have been reliably informed that his sin is his role in the annulment of 12June election.

However, if I may ask, why are you ibos this good in shifting goal posts? How many of you were in Daura to ask some of the questions you keep inundating the internet with?
Stop stereotyping guy, am not an igbo man, I am just fortunate to have lived in eastern part of the country. #BeOpenMinded.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
laudate:

Having said all that, that Da Rocha guy doesn't look like a Nigerian. You know how women are, how much more a slave woman - they can claim anybody to be father of their child
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by dabbynwa: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:
They say 75yr old Bubu is being divinely punished by receiving presidential medical attention, what I don't know is which offence Arthur Nzeribe is being punished for.
�Y'elloooo!
We just wanted to loud it, in case you haven't heard, it's MTN DATA for sale :
✨MTN 1GB
#600 cash or bank transfer
#650 VTU/AIRTIME TRANSFER
#700 AIRTIME PINS
✨MTN 2GB
#1200 cash or bank transfer
#1250 VTU/AIRTIME TRANSFER
#1300 AIRTIME PINS
✨MTN 3GB
#1800 cash or bank transfer
#1850 VTU/AIRTIME TRANSFER
#1900 AIRTIME PINS
CHOOSE WISELY
"*461*6 = MB BALANCE"
Now, that's what we call... real value for real money.

Call in now @ 08168315480 (Dabby�‍♂️)
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by TheKingdom: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sunofgod:
The mans a living legend....he did alot both good and badassss,

Phuck this man...He is a warrant chief who killed many and see him about to see his creator and get judgement
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by ziga: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
A lot of people yarning dust here might not even make it to see 50 years.

We all live and we all die.

you don't know when or how yours will be so use caution when you mock another man's sickness or old age.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by RRBAfrica: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
aolawale025:

Like he was. When the queen visited Nigeria in 1956, sir Ojukwu's rolls royce was borrowed by the government to carry the queen around

The car used by the Queen on her visit to Nigeria in 1956 is the car now owned by the Amir of Kano - It was not owned by Sir Ojukwu, whose car was a limousine.

Wayne (Researching Rolls-Royce and Bentley in Africa)

1 Like

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by oladeebo: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
ATO ISEREGBE
IBI AYE BA O DE NIYI?
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Konquest: 4:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Martins98:
The photograph of ageing and sick Chief Francis Arthur Nzeribe, with medics around him has gone viral in the social media.

Nzeribe who is now 78, had vanished from the limelight since he was defeated in the 2006 primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party to elect a senatorial candidate for his Orlu Imo state constituency.
He has not been a factor in the Nigerian politics for close to a decade.

He once ran for office as president and was elected a senator in the short-lived Babangida military-Civilian rule experiment and in 1999 and 2003.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-GJxdjJlcU3Y/WYWn0gGsCWI/AAAAAAADxYY/Lk5o6KOtQqo-JPdJk_rIzWFeWDh5AFjDACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_5172-e1501926192976.jpg[/img]

NEWS VIA: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/sick-arthur-nzeribes-photo-goes-viral.html

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by MONITZ: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2017
laudate:

Since you have refused to free your mind and accept the truth, you can continue to wallow in ignorance. sad Candido da Rocha definitely looks like a Yoruba man. Use your head. If it offends you too much, then it is too bad. I can't help you. Sorry. undecided The Yoruba people are particular about the kind of businesses they do, and they make their money quietly, unlike your own people who are loud about their wealth. Business acumen is NOT restricted to a particular tribe or ethnic group. Try and seek knowledge in this area. undecided

Ask the guy if he thinks the Fajemirokuns, Bode Akindele, Subomi Balogun, Okoya, Oni and sons, Harry Akande, Odutola, Shokas Embroidery, Seun Ogundoyin, Arisekola Alao, Lamidi Ajadi, re slaves of igbo descent too?

Truth is business acumen is not an exclusive preserve of any tribe, like the ijebus who re equally very good at mercantile trading too.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
MONITZ:
Ask the guy if he thinks the Fajemirokuns, Bode Akindele, Subomi Balogun, Okoya, Oni and sons, Harry Akande, Odutola, Shokas Embroidery, Seun Ogundoyin, Arisekola Alao, Lamidi Ajadi, re slaves of igbo descent too?

Truth is business acumen is not an exclusive preserve of any tribe, the ijebus re very good at mercantile trading too.....

Your post make sense, die! cheesy
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by aolawale025: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
RRBAfrica:

The car used by the Queen on her visit to Nigeria in 1956 is the car now owned by the Amir of Kano - It was not owned by Sir Ojukwu, whose car was a limousine.

Wayne (Researching Rolls-Royce and Bentley in Africa)

https://www.nairaland.com/3980876/nnewi-small-town-super-rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.