Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,091 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral (62881 Views)

A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Jabioro: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
PenSniper:

You got it 99% - Association For Better Nigeria.
Thank you so much.. God bless you.. and have blessed weekend.. no olosho!
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by richard870(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
attackgat:
He was once rumoured to be the richest man in Nigeria.

It just goes to show that you can have all thw money in the world but if you dont have your health, yoy dont have much
Oh yeah! he used to sell arms
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by zionic(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
ARTHUR.... cool[i][/i]

not AUTHUR

or AUTHOR

or ACTOR...
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by gaskiyamagana: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Guestlander:
Chairman of the Association for Better Nigeria.
Association of Bastard Nigeria. He and others behind annulment of June12 1993 will not know peace alive to death.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by SUNDICOS(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Shattap, this man sucked blood to be rich.

He's paying for it
oshofree!
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by greatman247(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
They say 75yr old Bubu is being divinely punished by receiving presidential medical attention, what I don't know is which offence Arthur Nzeribe is being punished for.

I guess nemesis is fast catching up with him, it was rumoured to be a very wicked man who made money from dealing in arms and ammunitions and the bad politics.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by redsun(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Shattap, this man sucked blood to be rich.

He's paying for it

Just like Tinubu. However,he is better than Tinubu because he was a well to do business man before he became a seasoned politician. While Tinubu is a politician turned business man with the people's wealth.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by noscarn91(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Look at his right , he probably suffered a stroke
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by kenex4ever(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
StOla:
I remember him being noted as an arms dealer.

M using his children's trust fund to sponsor his political career, so as not to disclose his true wealth.
keep remembering, until u start remembering what killed ur forefathers.
Try to remember how tinubu was involved in drug business first.

1 Like

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
PenSniper:
Old age ? And infirm ? With all the billions ?
I beg your pardon ? Bro Abagworo, have you lost your sense of history or just being plain mischievious ? I expect you to know better than that. Come to think of that, this man's old age deserves to be mocked.

He allegedly made billions from gun running. Do you know how many souls lost their lives prematurely through that or those killed when such guns found their way into the hands of criminals ?

His billions and affinity with the powers that be did not reflect on the lives of his people in any way.
He was instrumental to the annulment of June 12 elections, an electoral statement made by the entire cross-section of tribes and religions of this country.

The first time ever that Nigerians spoke with one voice against poverty, religious and ethnic politics. He was igbo yet denied Prof. Nwosu, another igbo, the international fame and glory he deserved.

He was the founder and chairman of the phantom ABN.
Have you forgotten the number of souls lost while this cries lasted culminating in MKO, his wife and Abacha. Abacha ordered the slaughter of innocent and unarmed protesters along Oshodi-Mile 2 expressway.

His action led igbos into a mass exodus back home when they least expected. In the process, many died, lost belongings and livelihood. Many became pauperised never to make it again. How many of them did he assist with all the money he got from the crisis. Cry me a river, bro.

The sordid tales i heard from my numerous igbo neighbours in Lawanson/Ikate on their return were better imagined. They left with opulence and came back few months later with virtually nothing.
His present situation and some of his accomplices is something that people would normally want to keep a closely-guided secret. Now it's become public. If things like this don't happen, how will people accept that indeed, there is God and Karma ?

The evils that men do live after them from this life until hereafter.
Many poor people senior to them in age with no money for expensive medical treatment are still walking around unaided.
Let him/them be mocked.
Guy, I wish I could dash you 1,000 likes for these remarks. wink Your post make sense, die! shocked Let me call Mama Nkechi to bring you two bowls of better fish pepper soup and some chilled beverages, to cool down. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by chinedu234(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Such is life. When a head matures,the ground will eat it. This life remains the greatest lesson book. May God continue guide us through it.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Only an uncultured fool will make mockery of old age.
As if you and your brethren were not seen mocking Awolowo's old age, and spinning lousy lies about the way he died, on NL. sad mtchhew
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Mozegee: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
The evil that men do will surely live with them,not after them.This man did so many atrocities to be on that sit of power,but look at him now like popper.All his money cannot save him,how i wish all our evil politician can have a rethink and look at this man.And know nothing is perminet under the surface of the earth
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
MetaPhysical:
Thank you and God bless you!

Old age and illness should be exempt from all viles and rivalries and jabs flying across. Those attacking and assaulting Nzeribe have poor upbringing. The same set of prodigal children that attacked and mocked Buhari illness.
Did you and your people not make fun of Buhari's old age and ill health? shocked Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
hilroy:
His name was Candido Da rocha. He was an Ijesha man born into slavery in Brazil. He gained his freedom, came back to Lagos to transform the architecture and development of Lagos forever

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/12/candido-da-rocha-the-generous-capitalist/

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/03/26/garden/in-nigeria-touches-of-brazilian-style.html
Oh, may you live long!! cheesy cool
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
No, Ojukwu was an accidental leader and at the top echelon of the Nigerian military, Aguiyi Ironsi coup triggered a pogrom and he had to step in and ensure our survival as a people, Ndigbo were being slaughtered nationwide, If he didn't declare a Republic we would have been decimated as a people and bullied to the background. Funny enough most repressive measures against Ndigbo hasn't dampened our enthusiasm, we keep doing big things

By end of '66 the pogroms had already ended and Igbos were back in the East. Gowon was a devout Christian - nobody was about to come to Igbo land to decimate Igbos. That was propaganda. But Ojukwu himself was in a very precariuos position - it was either he fight that war or be humbled out of the army or worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
They say 75yr old Bubu is being divinely punished by receiving presidential medical attention, what I don't know is which offence Arthur Nzeribe is being punished for.

He once wrote a book ,need to pull it out from dad's library . He was once of the richest men in eastern Nigeria . He is a crook in his own right .
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Schwartz:
Life!! How are the mighty fallen. I met this man over 10 years ago. He was guided by many mobile policemen, men in suit, PA everything. I was serving at a Disney hotel Owerri then, he gave me the first 1000 naira note I ever touched as a tip. I kept that money for sometime before I spent it. Then 1k note just came out and was hard to see. Plus I was broke those days.
I heard he is / was the highest licensed arms dealer in Nigeria.
Chai!! You this small naughty boy... better show some more respect when the rest of us are talking! wink Hehehe.... just joking! cheesy
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

By end of '66 the pogroms had already ended and Igbos were back in the East. Gowon was a devout Christian - nobody was about to come to Igbo land to decimate Igbos. That was propaganda. But Ojukwu himself was in a very precariuos position - it was either he fight that war or be humbled out of the army or worse.
I have a couple of materials on the civil war history I wish I could enlighten you some more, I have a book that has the endorsement of Ojukwus family and yet another from an international journalist, Nigeria wasn't skewed to favour the Igbos we need to restructure or think our options, we are just unequal partners among equals
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by PenSniper: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Guy, I wish I could dash you 1,000 likes for these remarks. wink Your post make sense, die! shocked Let me call Mama Nkechi to bring you two bowls of better fish pepper soup and some chilled beverages, to cool down. cool

Thank you bro. I appreciate you appreciating a humble, loyal and modest servant.
I duff my hat in awe of thy comment.

1 Like

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
hilroy:

Do you have glaucoma? Can't you see where I said he was born in Brazil. He was born in Brazil, hence his father gave him Brazilian name. His father's name was Esan da rocha, he built the popular water house in Kakawa street in Lagos island

Where are his decendants. I never heard of any Nigerian
named that (ok Rochas okorocha
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
attackgat:
He was once rumoured to be the richest man in Nigeria.

It just goes to show that you can have all thw money in the world but if you dont have your health, yoy dont have much

if u dont have Jesus, you dont have anything
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Gorthy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

Okay.

Good to hear that.

"Good to see that or Good to know that"
My one naira
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by nextprince: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gorthy:

"Good to see that or Good to know that"
My one naira

I stand corrected.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
I have a couple of materials on the civil war history I wish I could enlighten you some more, I have a book that has the endorsement of Ojukwus family and yet another from an international journalist, Nigeria wasn't skewed to favour the Igbos we need to restructure or think our options, we are just unequal partners among equals

That's right restructure but not seceed (unless they give us the whole East like we had). Do u realise Nigeria would have happily let Igbos go if it wasn't for that thing in Niger Delta?
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by oyatz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Arthur Nzeribe (and his ABN) was a willing tool in the hands of IBB for the annulment of the Jun 12 presidential election.

Guestlander:
Chairman of the Association for Better Nigeria.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
chukwukahenry:

if u dont have Jesus, you dont have anything

Moslems would disagree. And Hindus, Jews, Bhudists, etc. What do u say to them?
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

That's right restructure but not seceed (unless they give us the whole East like we had). Do u realise Nigeria would have happily let Igbos go if it wasn't for that thing in Niger Delta?
the south east is landlocked so we would be enslaving ourselves if we eventually left the south southerners have never agreed to be a part of Biafra, their emergence as part of Biafra was what made foreign powers refuse to support the break up of Nigeria, if and when oil becomes irrelevant in the scheme of world affairs Biafra can be an option if we still have those sentiments by then
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by hatchy(f): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is Author Nzeribe living like an invalid at his country home in Orlu, IMO State. At the height of his life, he lived in Nicon Hilton Hotel, Abuja Presidential Suite for over 20yrs. So also Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos. He rode on Rolls Royce cars in London and Lagos. Had Mansions in major cities of the world. Had private jets, was one time an enfant terrible of Nigeria's Politics. He helped led IBB to June 12 imbroglio and Late Abacha's attempted transmutation to Civilian President in 1998.

Today, he lives a pathetic life at the mercy of aides and Nurses. Life is moving on in Nigeria and the world without him. Money, cars, houses, private jets, and jet life are all Vanities upon Vanity. May God Almighty continue to bless us with Good and sound health, peace of mind and contentment today and forever, Amen.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Moslems would disagree. And Hindus, Jews, Bhudists, etc. What do u say to them?

it does not matter whether they agree or not. It is just the FACT
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
the south east is landlocked so we would be enslaving ourselves if we eventually left the south southerners have never agreed to be a part of Biafra, their emergence as part of Biafra was what made foreign powers refuse to support the break up of Nigeria, if and when oil becomes irrelevant in the scheme of world affairs Biafra can be an option if we still have those sentiments by then

Totally agree. We would be cheating ourselves if we let them keep all the biggest cities and seaports PLUS the oil. And Igbos are no fools. That would be my last word for now.
Talk later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.