Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral (62887 Views)

A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by remonics: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
Arthur nzeribe is being punished divinely for being the babangida agent of annulmentgrin
. you are funny sha! what is he being punished for at 78? he is already an accomplished man. pray for long years and health.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by oyatz(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Does that make him the richest man?
Sarkin Kano, Alh Abdulahi Bayero( the great-grand father of SLS, the incumbent emir) was already using rolls Royce by 1953 and his son and successor, Emir Muhammadu Sanusi inherited the rolls Royce which was used to chauffeur drive the Queen around the North in 1956.

aolawale025:

Like he was. When the queen visited Nigeria in 1956, sir Ojukwu's rolls royce was borrowed by the government to carry the queen around

1 Like

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by adetayo234: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
They say 75yr old Bubu is being divinely punished by receiving presidential medical attention, what I don't know is which offence Arthur Nzeribe is being punished for.

Please do you mean 85 year old bubu?

1 Like

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by nextprince: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
adetayo234:

Please do you mean 85 year old bubu?

I actually mean 285 yr old
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Trexnemesis(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Luciferdevil:
But where is your father when others were making names for themselves?

When you see superior argument, the next thing is for you to insult his father, ehn!? Are you educated at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by hilroy: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

If this is his story then he was probably an Igbo man. Look, I love Yorubas to death but they simply don't have that kind of business acumen or ambition. Don't ask me why, I don't​ know, and it's not necessarily a bad thing

If this is how you could comprehend my post, please don't quote me again. May God be with you.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
If this is his story then he was probably an Igbo man. Look, I love Yorubas to death but they simply don't have that kind of business acumen or ambition. Don't ask me why, I don't​ know, and it's not necessarily a bad thing
You are using the word 'probably,' which means you do not have any proof, to counter what was said. Why do you chaps prefer falsehood and propaganda like this? Ok, have you heard of Deinde Fernandez, the late billionaire? Was he an Igbo man, too? shocked

oyatz:
Does that make him the richest man?
Sarkin Kano, Alh Abdulahi Bayero( the great-grand father of SLS, the incumbent emir) was already using rolls Royce by 1953 and his son and successor, Emir Muhammadu Sanusi inherited the rolls Royce which was used to chauffeur drive the Queen around the North in 1956.
Thank you for educating the clueless ones, my brother. cheesy You can see how they always circulate and recycle propaganda, every little chance they get! sad They always make strange claims, that cannot be substantiated.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by obiezed: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

By end of '66 the pogroms had already ended and Igbos were back in the East. Gowon was a devout Christian - nobody was about to come to Igbo land to decimate Igbos. That was propaganda. But Ojukwu himself was in a very precariuos position - it was either he fight that war or be humbled out of the army or worse.
You are so wrong,the pogroms were still going on strong inthe North despite multiple calls from Ojukwu to Gowon to cease and control the situation ,when the town hall meeting in UNN Nsuka held,where the people shouted down Ojukwu down demanding for secession,Biafra seceded, the FGN responded by invading Biafra striking Nsuka fist,so bombarding a university town that posed no military threat with mortar strikes isn't an attempt to decimate the people,I don't know what is,My dad was in his second year in UNN at the time and present at that meeting.ojukwu warned the people against secession but was shouted down by the people.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by ensamy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
'A man spend to whole of his life acquiring and later spend the whole wealth fighing for his health' Mahathma Ghandi.
I can cure this man with a special herbs in one week and he will be back to his feet. I have treated worst cases than this.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by OkoNDOoBo: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
remonics:
. you are funny sha! what is he being punished for at 78? he is already an accomplished man. pray for long years and health.
but iPod said buhari is being punished at 75 even though he is older than that
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Eluwilussit(m): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
They say 75yr old Bubu is being divinely punished by receiving presidential medical attention, what I don't know is which offence Arthur Nzeribe is being punished for.

His offense may pass that of bubu sef if they open him yansh. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Opoki(m): 1:52am On Aug 06, 2017
attackgat:
He was once rumoured to be the richest man in Nigeria.

It just goes to show that you can have all thw money in the world but if you dont have your health, yoy dont have much
It wasn't a tumour. Arthur Nzeribe used to be the richest man between 1993 - 1997 or so before Harry Ayoade Akande overthrow him. He is also a big spender. I never chop from his money o.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by HolyWahala: 2:01am On Aug 06, 2017
Trexnemesis:

When you see superior argument, the next thing is for you to insult his father, ehn!? Are you educated at all?
Dont mind him
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 2:28am On Aug 06, 2017
laudate:

You are using the word 'probably,' which means you do not have any proof, to counter what was said. Why do you chaps prefer falsehood and propaganda like this? Ok, have you heard of Deinde Fernandez, the late billionaire? Was he an Igbo man, too? shocked

Thank you for educating the clueless ones, my brother. cheesy You can see how they always circulate and recycle propaganda, every little chance they get! sad They always make strange claims, that cannot be
substantiated.

If u really dig deep into it that Fernandez guy was probably Igbo too. Many released slaves didn't know where they were originally from
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 2:47am On Aug 06, 2017
hilroy:

If this is how you could comprehend my post, please don't quote me again. May God be with you.

I looked at his photo. Be honest, does that look like a yoruba man? Freed slaves didn't know where they were originally from. Igbo richest men were authentic Igbo men, while yoruba richest men were freed slaves - doesn't that make u suspicious?
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 3:21am On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
I looked at his photo. Be honest, does that look like a yoruba man? Freed slaves didn't know where they were originally from. Igbo richest men were authentic Igbo men, while yoruba richest men were freed slaves - doesn't that make u suspicious?
That is so untrue! shocked A large number of the freed slaves had ancestors that remembered what part of the West African coast, they came from! Didn't Olaudah Equaino claim he was 'Eboe', (i.e. Igbo). How did he remember that? Da Rocha knew quite well that his ancestor was from Ilesha, a Yoruba town. sad If Equaino could remember his origins, what prevented da Rocha from doing so?

Octogenarian Yewande Oyediran sits back in a comfy armchair in her living room in the “Campos” quarter of Lagos, with its fading Brazilian heritage. She talks about her great-grandfather Joao Esan da Rocha, from Osun state in southwest Nigeria, who was captured by slave traders in the 1850s, taken to South America and later freed....

Oyediran’s great-grandfather, for example, is thought to have been Nigeria’s first millionaire. http://www.theyoruba.com/2016/08/pinheiro-marinho-domingo-yoruba-returnee-families-from-the-18th-century-where-are-they-now/
Candido Joao Da Rocha ( 1860 - March 11, 1959) was a Nigerian businessman, landowner and creditor who owned Water House on Kakawa Street, Lagos Island, Lagos, and was the proprietor of the now defunct Bonanza Hotel in Lagos. Da Rocha, a native of Ilesha, was born to the family of Joao Esan Da Rocha, a former slave; his father was 10 years old when he was captured as a slave in about 1840 and Candido was born in the Bahia region of Brazil. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candido_Da_Rocha
At the age of 10 years, don't you think his father would remember his name and where he came from when he was captured by the slave traders? The fact that he retained his native name 'Esan,' says a lot about his ability to recall his origins.

WetinConsignMe:
If u really dig deep into it that Fernandez guy was probably Igbo too. Many released slaves didn't know where they were originally from
And you should do your research on Antonio Oladeinde Fernandez, the late billionaire. Fernandez was born in Lagos, to the Fernandez family that originated from Brazil. The freed slaves were rich, because they were the first set of people to have access to Western education. But as more native Africans got educated, their own riches & wealth also grew. undecided

Your misguided ideology that Igbo are the only ones that know about business, or had access to wealth before others from different ethnic groups, does not have any empirical proof to back it up. It is all guess work on your part. Enough of your propaganda, pls! angry

Go and read the story of another freed slave called Oseifekunde. It is freely available on the internet. He was captured at the age of 20 years, by Ijaw invaders.

Osifekunde was from Epe, Ijebu Ode but was born in Makun, a suburb of Sagamu in about 1795. His father was Adde Sonlou, an Ijebu warrior who fled Makun, as a result of a skirmish resulting in the death of another warrior. In addition to time in Epe as a result of his father Sonlou's asylum, Osifekunde spent time in the Kingdom of Benin. Osifekunde's grandfather was Ochi-Wo who held the office of Ladeke.

Victim of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade
Osifekunde was about 20 years old (approximately 1810) when Ijaw pirates captured him in the Niger Delta lagoon and sold him to Brazilian slave merchants.

About 20 years after Osifekunde was forcibly transferred to Brazil, he accompanied his master (one Mr. Navarre) to Paris where he was employed as a servant and went by the names ‘Joaquim’ and ‘Joseph’. In Paris he happened upon Pascal d’Avezac-Macaya, an ethnographer and vice-president of the Societe Ethnologique of Paris, who had a keen interest in Africa. Pascal d’Avesac-Macaya interviewed Osifekunde (in pidgin Portuguese since Osifekunde spoke little or no French at the time) for weeks and Osifekunde’s recollection of Ijebu Ode and Lagos (published by Pascal d’Avezac-Macay in 1845) became an important addition to European knowledge of the Guinea Coast.

Pascal d’Avesac-Macaya arranged for Osifekunde to move to Sierra Leone (then a British colony established as a home for captives liberated by the West Africa Squadron) but Osifekunde didn’t take the offer and according to P.C. Lloyd “preferred servitude under his former master in Brazil, where he could be with his own son”. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osifekunde

Are you saying a person captured at the age of 20 years, would not have recollections about where he came from? shocked And in this excerpt, he declined to move back to West Africa because he wanted to be with his son. Don't you think he would have shared the story of his brithplace with his son, and his son would know his ancestry?

1 Like

Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 5:32am On Aug 06, 2017
laudate:

That is so untrue! shocked A large number of the freed slaves had ancestors that remembered what part of the West African coast, they came from! Didn't Olaudah Equaino claim he was 'Eboe', (i.e. Igbo). How did he remember that? Da Rocha knew quite well that his ancestor was from Ilesha, a Yoruba town. sad If Equaino could remember his origins, what prevented da Rocha from doing so?

At the age of 10 years, don't you think his father would remember his name and where he came from when he was captured by the slave traders? The fact that he retained his native name 'Esan,' says a lot about his ability to recall his origins.

And you should do your research on Antonio Oladeinde Fernandez, the late billionaire. Fernandez was born in Lagos, to the Fernandez family that originated from Brazil. The freed slaves were rich, because they were the first set of people to have access to Western education. But as more native Africans got educated, their own riches & wealth also grew. undecided

Your misguided ideology that Igbo are the only ones that know about business, or had access to wealth before others from different ethnic groups, does not have any empirical proof to back it up. It is all guess work on your part. Enough of your propaganda, pls! angry

Go and read the story of another freed slave called Oseifekunde. It is freely available on the internet. He was captured at the age of 20 years, by Ijaw invaders.

Are you saying a person captured at the age of 20 years, would not have recollections about where he came from? shocked And in this excerpt, he declined to move back to West Africa because he wanted to be with his son. Don't you think he would have shared the story of his brithplace with his son, and his son would know his ancestry?

Remember back then it was.very difficult to travel. So if they drop u in Yoruba land, best for you to become "yoriba" to survive. Even one of my great uncle became a yoruba man and he was never a slave. Look at the kind of hustle ds rocha was involved, typical Igbo man hustle. Remember​ Jaja of Opobo was originally Igbo but became 100% opobo
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Ovamboland(m): 6:32am On Aug 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Shattap, this man sucked blood to be rich.

He's paying for it

Paying at 75?

What did all those kids who died at age 5 due to lack of medical attention do wrong?
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Ovamboland(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
Arthur nzeribe is being punished divinely for being the babangida agent of annulmentgrin

wrong! himself and IBB are among the less than 1% of Nigerian citizens who enjoyed their life
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Akeem1759:
Authur Nzeribe living like an invalid at his country home in Orlu, IMO State. At the height of his life, he lived in Nixon Hilton Hotel Abuja Presidential Suite for over 20yrs. So also Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos. He rode on Rolls Royce cars IN London and Lagos. Had Mansions in major cities of the world. Had private jets. Was one time an enfant terrible of Nigeria's Politics. He helped led IBB to June 12 inbroglio and Late Abatcha's attempted transmutation to Civilian President in 1998. Today, he lives a pathetic life at the mercy of aides and Nurses. Life is moving on in Nigeria and the world without him. Money, cars, houses, private jets, and jet life are all Vanities upon Vanity. May God Almighty continue to bless us with Good and sound health, peace of mind and contentment today and forever, Ameen.

Amen
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Enter0g(m): 7:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Any Igbo Corpose from the north i wont bury em. Anambra Rev Father A Must Watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8RUZhgmtl0
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by nnokwa042(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

True, he was rumoured to be the richest but factually he was not.
ojukwu father is first west African millionaire believe it or not ,apart from him no other richest Nigerian made thier money without fraud,abiola ITT dangote government help otedola his father is former governor mike adenuga atikus money so tell me who again is a self made billionaire in nigeria
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by overboard(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2017
hilroy:

His name was Candido Da rocha. He was an Ijesha man born into slavery in Brazil. He gained his freedom, came back to Lagos to transform the architecture and development of Lagos forever

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/12/candido-da-rocha-the-generous-capitalist/

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/03/26/garden/in-nigeria-touches-of-brazilian-style.html

Ah, someone that knows... Thus the saying, "why are you acting like Da Rocha's child", when a parent is scolding a child for being frivolous. They own A.D.R.A.O., my alma mater, well, not really alma mater as it is technically to be used for baccalaureate programs.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Edum13656: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2017
prolifik83:
Go to oguta LGA in Imo State and ask them, they will tell you his. Sins. Send your acct number for TP.
496743456 citi bank New York. chidubem Azuka. Oya wire TP
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
Remember back then it was.very difficult to travel. So if they drop u in Yoruba land, best for you to become "yoriba" to survive. Even one of my great uncle became a yoruba man and he was never a slave. Look at the kind of hustle ds rocha was involved, typical Igbo man hustle. Remember​ Jaja of Opobo was originally Igbo but became 100% opobo
Go and do your research. sad Read up on the history of freed slaves and how they returned to West Africa, so that you can enlighten your mind. Google is your friend. I have already cited a few cases, for you. Do your own homework. undecided
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
laudate:

Go and do your research. sad Read up on the history of freed slaves and how they returned to West Africa, so that you can enlighten your mind. Google is your friend. I have already cited a few cases, for you. Do your own homework. undecided

Doesn't it seem suspicious to u that all the returned slaves dropped back in Lagos were Yoruba? THINK, my friend. Use your brain, don't just go by what u read.

I ask u again, be honest, does that da Rocha guy look remotely yoruba to u?
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
Doesn't it seem suspicious to u that all the returned slaves dropped back in Lagos were Yoruba? THINK, my friend. Use your brain, don't just go by what u read.

I ask u again, be honest, does that da Rocha guy look remotely yoruba to u?
It does not seem suspicious. sadThat was why I asked you to free your mind. A lot of those slaves were captured as children, teenagers and full-grown adults who could remember their places of origin, or homelands. undecided They carried along with them their language, customs and cultures and some of those things still thrive till today in Cuba, Brazil etc., and all the places where those slaves were taken. In Bahia in Brazil, there is a section of the town known as Nago, where the Yoruba slaves were kept or lived. Today it is a thriving place for many adherents of Yoruba deities and their mode of worship. Again, free your mind.

A brief study of the Nago nation label demonstrates the ambiguity involved in studying these terms. “Nago” as an ethnic identifier is linked to the African Yoruba language group. In addition to Saint Domingue, the term was used to describe Africans in Brazil, Louisiana, and the British West Indian colonies. Some American and Cuban documents identify this group as “Lucumi.”

There are 401 advertisements in the slave database that identify individuals as Nago, 18 of which are part of the “nouveau” category. Most of the individuals who can be matched in the ship manifests originated at ports in the Bight of Benin: Onim-Lagos, Porto Novo, Whydah, Badagry, and Pogo. Two out of every ten slaves leaving the Bight of Benin ended up in Saint Domingue, while most of the rest went to Bahia in Brazil (cited by Gomez in Reversing Sail). https://sites.duke.edu/marronnagevoyages/nations/nago/

The slave traders/merchants kept records of where their slaves were taken from, and what port they disembarked, and even listed (in many cases), who the new owners of such slaves, were. Don't forget it was a profitable business for them, because that was how they made their money. They had detailed records of sale, which are available for viewing, in many museums abroad. sad

When the freed slaves were being returned to West Africa, they had a choice of going to Sierra Leone or Gambia or other places along the West African coast. But those who remembered their ancestry, or had been told about the region where their forefathers were abducted from, chose to return places closest to their homelands. In the case of freed Yoruba slaves, they chose Lagos. undecided

Areas like Barbados, Puerto Rico, Haiti had a higher concentration of Igbo slaves, as most of them were brought there by slave merchants or traders who got them from the Bight of Biafra. Please check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/3581864/slaves-bight-benin-vs-bight . There was an extensive discussion about the origin of slaves and where they were sold in the Carribean, South Americas, etc. sad

Finally, da Rocha definitely looks 100% like a Yoruba man to me, just like Deinde Fernandez does, too. End of story.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
laudate:

It does not seem suspicious. sadThat was why I asked you to free your mind. A lot of those slaves were captured as children, teenagers and full-grown adults who could remember their places of origin, or homelands. undecided They carried along with them their language, customs and cultures and some of those things still thrive till today in Cuba, Brazil etc., and all the places where those slaves were taken. In Bahia in Brazil, there is a section of the town known as Nago, where the Yoruba slaves were kept or lived. Today it is a thriving place for many adherents of Yoruba deities and their mode of worship. Again, free your mind.

The slave traders/merchants kept records of where their slaves were taken from, and what port they disembarked, and even listed (in many cases), who the new owners of such slaves, were. Don't forget it was a profitable business for them, because that was how they made their money. They had detailed records of sale, which are available for viewing, in many museums abroad. sad

When the freed slaves were being returned to West Africa, they had a choice of going to Sierra Leone or Gambia or other places along the West African coast. But those who remembered their ancestry, or had been told about the region where their forefathers were abducted from, chose to return places closest to their homelands. In the case of freed Yoruba slaves, they chose Lagos. undecided

Areas like Barbados, Puerto Rico, Haiti had a higher concentration of Igbo slaves, as most of them were brought there by slave merchants or traders who got them from the Bight of Biafra. Please check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/3581864/slaves-bight-benin-vs-bight . There was an extensive discussion about the origin of slaves and where they were sold in the Carribean, South Americas, etc. sad

Finally, da Rocha definitely looks 100% like a Yoruba man to me, just like Deinde Fernandez does, too. End of story.

Even today people leave,say, East, and move to,say, Lagos and never go back home. How much more a slave taken to a foreign country then brought.back.
Ok, mention one returned slave who was Igbo. Use your head!!
If u r honest, Da Rocha looks nothing like a yoruba man.
Once again, why r yoruba richest men all ex slaves. Ojukwu, like other Igbo millionaires was not an ex slave. Even today, look around you and be honest with yourself. There is a lot to be admired in my yoruba brothers but being overly good and ambitious in business is not one of them.
CASE CLOSED.
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by Eazybay(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Take this rubbish to the miscreants saying worse about a 75yr old president.

Why is it always different when it comes to your turn?

What is it that has not been said about Bubu on this forum? Infact I'm liberal because I did not even wish him death, what I simply asked is what sin is he paying for since falling sick by an aged Bubu is atonement for his sins.

a 75yr old sick President who insists on ruling due to his born-to-rule mentality? What did you not say about GEJ? bro leave politicians Jare
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
Even today people leave,say, East, and move to,say, Lagos and never go back home. How much more a slave taken to a foreign country then brought.back.
Ok, mention one returned slave who was Igbo. Use your head!!
If u r honest, Da Rocha looks nothing like a yoruba man.
Once again, why r yoruba richest men all ex slaves. Ojukwu, like other Igbo millionaires was not an ex slave. Even today, look around you and be honest with yourself. There is a lot to be admired in my yoruba brothers but being overly good and ambitious in business is not one of them.
CASE CLOSED.
Since you have refused to free your mind and accept the truth, you can continue to wallow in ignorance. sad Candido da Rocha definitely looks like a Yoruba man. Use your head. If it offends you too much, then it is too bad. I can't help you. Sorry. undecided The Yoruba people are particular about the kind of businesses they do, and they make their money quietly, unlike your own people who are loud about their wealth. Business acumen is NOT restricted to a particular tribe or ethnic group. Try and seek knowledge in this area. undecided
Re: Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral by WetinConsignMe: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
laudate:

Since you have refused to free your mind and accept the truth, you can continue to wallow in ignorance. sad Candido da Rocha definitely looks like a Yoruba man. Use your head. If it offends you too much, then it is too bad. I can't help you. Sorry. undecided The Yoruba people are particular about the kind of businesses they do, and they make their money quietly, unlike your own people who are loud about their wealth. Business acumen is NOT restricted to a particular tribe or ethnic group. Try and seek knowledge in this area. undecided

Natural Yoruba people simply don't have the inclination to accumulate beyond a certain amount of wealth - which is not a bad thing. Once they have enough for owa mbe and to spray money at weddings, they r okay.
I actually started this as a joke, but I now think I have a point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.