Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me (43615 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Pedagogue: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown,

1. I can see that you love her; so don't dump her!

2. It does appear that the main problem is that she doesn't respect you- so, the survival of your relationship depends on this.

3. You must be prepared to make some BIG CHANGES if you really want to have a good future with her.

4. The first is that you must realise that you can't force her to respect you. That's what I think you've been doing WRONG!

5. From experience, no woman will respect you if:
There's no sparkling thing about you i.e Money, intellect, comportment, bright prospect, unusual sex genius etc So, know your 'spark' & continue to 'build' it.

6. In all, learn to treat her with so much respect. You'll be amazed at how much 'respect ' you'll get in return.

7. Never present yourself that you are 'too love-struck'.

8. Don't be afraid to lose her. Regardless of whatever you think atm, she's probably not your God-destined wife.

9. Get her to tell you 3 things she wants you to change & do the same- make her 'disrespectful attitude' your number 1!

10. Don't let ANY relationship distract you from your studies or professional life.

3 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by saudyarmani(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bro am in d same shit too..been dating this girl for 3 months now....am doing good but things been slow lately

She. Has. Been so supportive in everything that pertains to me....but she got ego and pride cos she is from a rich family...she just got a 2 years visa to yankee....

She would not wanna apologise each time she is at fault....and. She wld act like all. Is well...I wld apologise each time am at fault....

last wed...she insulted me and and. I took it up with her...he'll no..I wount take this anymore...she refused to apologise since wed...she refused to call or text me....i really do love her...irrespective or that I wount take any shit...what you don't want you don't watch....broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.....if she no call me..i no go call her....soldier go....soldier come

Irrespective of anything a woman should be subissive and we guys shouldn't abuse the priviledge

Bro let her go....i hate to have third parties involved in my relationship even my parents
If she loves and value you..she wld do anything to keep the relationship make any girl no feel she is doing a guy a favor by dating a guy

You will be fine bro..you will meet someone better..dont loose your self esteem..i know how it feels

#peace

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by generationz(f): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

Seems you're right about the insecurity, that could be the reason she always checked my WhatsApp... When I do what she likes she'll compare me to either her father of elder brother
Does she have any reason to be?
Are you cheating?
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Saintsquare(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
shege45:
i wonder y pple stil stay in relationships dey dnt enjoy
as in relationship Na do or die affair?
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Kpartners: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?

She is not made for you. So let her go
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
SEARCHED FOR THE GIRL'S AGE TO SEE IF I CAN HELP BUT SEE NOTHING. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AND BIG DICK..... BREAK UP SHARP SHARP (IN ABOKI VOICE).
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by ikukuhero: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?

I hope this is not about a lady I know because this sounds familiar. Anyway, the issues are these:
1: she does not trust you enough. So, all you need to do is to earn her trust
2: She hasn't fully made up her mind about dating you / how far you can both go together as a couple
3: She's still getting to understand your kind of person.
4: You're both in the storming stage of this relationship. Give it more time and you'll both get used to each other's likes and dislikes.
5: Give her sometime off. Give her some space. Guess she feels choked. After about a week, call to say hello and note her reaction. If she responds and relates in a cold manner, please move on! You're not meant for each other.
6: Only daughter's love to be treated with care. Treat her like your younger sister.
7: Pray about the situation and let God direct you.

Remain blessed
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by nwaconnect: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
That gurl is not 4 yours. Take away love mata and cool down.... believe me u will really find your SoulMate...... Dat gurl is just a blockage to You..
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Josh44s(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

Please if it's cheating, she isn't that type of girl...it's her attitude that I can't deal with

See the Mumu I was talking about the other day. Ur so called friend is fvcking ur hoe doggy right now as we speak since the weather is cold cool

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by DRichest: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
I bet u, ur age difference is wide and dats y she feels insecured, dat u may be doing some hidden things. try and make her trust u
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Agimor(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

Please if it's cheating, she isn't that type of girl...it's her attitude that I can't deal with
He's telling you that she is cheating on you and you're here insisting she aren't.

Fear Women they aren't loyal... My friend is currently slashing a girl that is already betrothed. What baffles me most is that she is not flaunting her engagement ring but she is even dying for this my friend matter. So bro forget women matters trust none.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by fynex(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

bros....end it up with her....both of you are on different levels....going to different directions... you just forcing yourself to accept this relationship.... and you can see how much you're hurting....
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Anointed08(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
How old is your girlfriend? I can see that she is behaving childishly. Please be patient with this girl, she will gradually outgrow her childishness.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by dirtyhokage(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
A girl that doesn't like you,wnt be afraid of loosing you,except you are rich,you should make her understand the relationship between you and ur friends and stop giving her reasons to doubt your faithfulness
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Lloydfolarin: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

I clap.

Ode!!!

Follow that silly advice and see your life ruined.

A beautiful relationship ll have its own issues but not as much as this.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by tballeyy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Both of u need councelling, what is wrong if ur babe check ur watapp message. U are infidelity in d first place
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by keemtarn(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Egbon, get your ass in reverse gear and scoot outA d relationship. Save yourself d emotional headache
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by 1kinggy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

Attitude! That's the word. If you can't cope now, shake her off. She can only get worse.

Marry a lady you can live with not those "I can't live without you".
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by vivalavida(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Coldfeets:

Of course.

She's taking you for granted.

You know why?

She knows that you love her.

In fact, there's every possibility that you even love her more than she loves you and she knows this.

Now, it's time for you to turn the game around.

Tone down your love for her. Stop calling her. Stop arguing with her. In fact, stop reacting to any of her shenanigans.

Start focusing on yourself. Get into real personal development. Read good books. Get into physical fitness. Do anything that will take your mind completely out of her and her problems.

Once a girl knows that she's no longer number one in your life; there's every possibility that she will start to struggle to reclaim that very position.

Lest I forget, you can also start shopping for another girlfriend, you know...?

Just in case.

True words
I learnt this the hard way two years ago and now am better for it.
I loved this chic like she was my life and bae started acting up and doing nasty stuffs. We quarreled constantly, broke up everytime and she was always insisting it was her life n I can't control her.
I changed gear. I forgot her. It wasn't easy but I found away to do it. I don't call. No SMS. She tried making me feel jealous with on or two guys,i didn't flinch. Now she does the calling and texting. She books the date.
Even at that the love I had then for her is dead and buried

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Ode!!!

Follow that silly advice and see your life ruined.

A beautiful relationship ll have its own issues but not as much as this.

Okay Sir
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by wine4dguy: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
OP you read my mind and situation but as a boss I am I layed her off.. . I think the problem in relationships these days is external influence of any kind... But the good thing is you can find love anywhere
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by livinbygrace: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

She's 22

You ever see anything,girls of that age range are insecure and most of them are not yet matured.They don't really know what they want and she will definitely fraustrate your life.If you really love her its either you marry her now or discharge,if not she will keeps on fraustraing your life and you will regret your action.Talkong from personal experience.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Leriebloom(f): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Make ur life easier and break up
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by 1kinggy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
ikukuhero:

I hope this is not about a lady I know because this sounds familiar. Anyway, the issues are these:
1: she does not trust you enough. So, all you need to do is to earn her trust
2: She hasn't fully made up her mind about dating you / how far you can both go together as a couple
3: She's still getting to understand your kind of person.
4: You're both in the storming stage of this relationship. Give it more time and you'll both get used to each other's likes and dislikes.
5: Give her sometime off. Give her some space. Guess she feels choked. After about a week, call to say hello and note her reaction. If she responds and relates in a cold manner, please move on! You're not meant for each other.
6: Only daughter's love to be treated with care. Treat her like your younger sister.
7: Pray about the situation and let God direct you.

Remain blessed

Trust? If she's finding it hard to trust you, do all you can. She won't.
And to treat her like a sister? Why not as your mother or daughter. You don't need that's spouse is spouse not your sibling. The dynamics are world's apart.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oga RUN.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by sleekman(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

hahahahahaha Swegbe
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by SofiaAmrozia(f): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oga beetown?
That girl is insecure, I have a friend that did that with her previous bf before she broke up with him.
Bros check yourself, do u make her feel jealous?
I agree with everyone that says she's immature. If I say follow your heart now you will go and apologize, guy bone face, vex, no comms.
The point is if she's meant for you, it'll all work out.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by bolaray5050(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
You are very lucky that she is already showing you her true colour early enough in the relationship. Remember that attitude is everything. A lady with a bad attitude has nothing to offer. Ignore her and move on. You will surely find a good one soonest.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by biblegirl: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
she doesnt love u.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Oluwaseunbandur: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
She must be a Yoruba girl
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by andyanders: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Op, this relationship will be your worst nightmare. Better take a walk now or we read about your broken home in the future if you give am belle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.