Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) (68315 Views)

Nigeria Overtakes Egypt As Largest Rice Producer In Africa’ / List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria / Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Markfemi: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stkilda:

Really, are you saying that they don't have the right to live in Nigeria as foreigners just like Nigerians who live in other parts of the world? Are you aware that the Igbo are ingenious to the oil producing region of Nigeria and that a part of that region will be Biafraland and have you asked Nigeria to stop exploiting oil in that region? Have you asked Nigeria to remove their forces from Biafraland? You must do all these if you are serious about supporting them to leave. Don't forget that they once left and were killed in their millions and forced back into Nigeria, with all their assets seized. Now do you think that is fair?
But must you reside in whatever Nigeria divided too we will pay you off
Pls get away

7 Likes

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
ucheuzor1:

This very lazy, drug traffikers, 419, money ritualists and good for nothing Igbos said they don't want to be one Nigeria again. Oya let them go na, una say no.

I bet you that if the Igbo's leave Nigeria, you will be amazed at what the Igbo's will achieve.

Your sarcasm aside you have a solid point

But come on, we all know the south west leads in rituals and the 419 and fruad department mentioned globally

Same way Ibis are known for drugs globally

Pls let's call a spade a spade yorubas are known for 419, fraud and rituals

It's your trade make , so don't try to pass it off.

You don't see ibos claiming yorubas do drugs ? So pls use Google the facts are there for all .

For any one article you open about ibos and rituals I will open 30 about yorubas and rituals , same with armed robbery , rape, incest and 419 fraud , scams etc

These are Yoruba crimes so own it
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Markfemi: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stkilda:

Exercise your freedom of speech and support them, I am sure you hate them enough. Don't wait for their politicians who happen to be a part of the system that works for them and therefore wouldn't want to change it.

This lazy cat wants Yoruba to fight for Ibo independence are you our slaves ? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by shittukamlad: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
where did you keep Kebbi State? Please try to make research well before posting.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Opakan2:

God bless you for this..

Exactly what I've been trying to point out. These parasites collect same allocation as others but go to inconvenience others and their little allocations while they enjoy theirs alone.

These guys are cheating others by so doing. This is not bigotry but the raw truth and it must stop.
They even blocked the special status grant for Lagos where they run to in their millions, claiming Anambra that delivers nothing to national purse must also get.. but want SE development commission like NE.

These guys are not only parasites but cheats too.. Nigerians must wake up
#our mumu don do

Your sarcasm aside you have a solid point

But come on, we all know the south west leads in rituals and the 419 and fruad department mentioned globally

Same way Ibis are known for drugs globally

Pls let's call a spade a spade yorubas are known for 419, fraud and rituals

It's your trade make , so don't try to pass it off.

You don't see ibos claiming yorubas do drugs ? So pls use Google the facts are there for all .

For any one article you open about ibos and rituals I will open 30 about yorubas and rituals , same with armed robbery , rape, incest and 419 fraud , scams etc

These are Yoruba crimes so own it

#afonjacrimes
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by vanunu: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
This pure lie, kebbi state is the biggest rice producing state in Nigeria.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by nextprince: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
lonecatt:

story ,you use back yard dey talk we don know you ,fowl yansh don open.
go lekki go banana island go vi ,na which people get the houses there?upon say no be their land ,una no dey shame still e dey pain una for body.
start the protest all of una make we dey sure say una no want igbos.you people just want to claim their houses where you are paying rents.that one wont work .
You mean the houses owned by Evans and his likes? grin grin grin
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by brainpulse: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
lonecatt:

parasites that you cannot do without,i dont know where you come from but if realy you want easterners to go why not start protesting just like they are doing .by the time all of you online tribalist start protesting that you want igbos to go just like kanu is doing then they will start taking you serious ,forming tribalistic warlords is just the most cowardish way to go about it.
by the time the govt sees the population that want them to go then they will be serious. stop the childishness
I should do your work of protest for you? You guys must be lazy, maybe I should help you with your wife.
The day all of you pack your sacks and leave that it's when I will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

Dem born Igbo well to own home for that area better wake up and smell coffee 1m gala can't get you that
psquare as a mansion in banana island and many other igbos,
go and sleep

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Markfemi: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
lonecatt:

psquare as a mansion in banana island and many other igbos,
go and sleep

That one bedroom is what you call mansion
When the oke owo family alone owns 65% of banana island
Have you been to banana island
All the mansions are owned by largely Yoruba then niger deltans !
Igbos are no where to be found

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Omofunaab2: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
lonecatt:

story ,you use back yard dey talk we don know you ,fowl yansh don open.
go lekki go banana island go vi ,na which people get the houses there?upon say no be their land ,una no dey shame still e dey pain una for body.
start the protest all of una make we dey sure say una no want igbos.you people just want to claim their houses where you are paying rents.that one wont work .

[Worried by potential recurrence of flood on the Island, especially in Lekki, Lekki property owners under the aegis of VGC Property Owners’ and Resident Association (VGCPORA) have highlighted strategies for achieving effective flood management in Lagos State.

The Chairman of the association, Olusegun Ladega,
explained that to address the menace of flooding which leads to destruction of lives, properties and ‎displacing people across the country, there is need to stop all sand filling activities across the State until Environmental Impact Analysis (EIA) reports are made, also calling on the Lagos State government to enforce the original drainage master plan and the 2010 urban regional plan and development laws.

Ladega in a press briefing organised by concerned citizens of Lekki Penisula, a coalition of estates in the Lekki-Epe axis, also called for an emergency plan to ‎be deployed to address the persistent flooding while also attending to residents affected by flooding

https://t.guardian.ng/news/lekki-property-owners-propose-end-to-sand-filling-flood-management-strategies/

Some of you just sit in your village in abakaliki and begin to say rubbish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
brainpulse:
I should do your work of protest for you? You guys must be lazy, maybe I should help you with your wife.
if you dont have something to say go and sleep,ipob has been protesting for years now and you dey insult them
it is simple if truly you dont need igbos start protesting infact nobody will arrest you after all they didnt arrest arewa yoots ,then we know you are serious.nairaland anti igbos should form a protest group then we know you are serious or forever keep quiet
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

taah go sleep ,see this baby talking

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

This lazy cat wants Yoruba to fight for Ibo independence are you our slaves ? grin

Now, the insult and name calling begins, as I knew it would. The truth is that you are the Lazy one. You hate the Igbo but you are too lazy to do something about it, not even in joining in their agitation for their own country. It would appear that they really want to leave your paradise for you. In fact, they did just that about 50 years ago and you ended up killing more than 3 million of them and forcing them back into your country.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

taah gbafuo see this baby,when dey born you

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Opakan2:

God bless you for this..

Exactly what I've been trying to point out. These parasites collect same allocation as others but go to inconvenience others and their little allocations while they enjoy theirs alone.

These guys are cheating others by so doing. This is not bigotry but the raw truth and it must stop.
They even blocked the special status grant for Lagos where they run to in their millions, claiming Anambra that delivers nothing to national purse must also get.. but want SE development commission like NE.

These guys are not only parasites but cheats too.. Nigerians must wake up
#our mumu don do
truly una be mumu,even buhari knws dat if igbo shud go,Nigeria is finish.do u knw dat if all Igbo shud evacuate Lagos State Today lagos will be as empty as Ekiti in terms of economy growth.lobatan
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please I'm the only one seen this shocking data that SE was not even anywhere producing any serious Rice production then what is the nose about few months ago that some folks came here and say oh the East now will be producing the rice for the entire country boasting and names calling of all kind were declared here?

This chart scared me to be honest so where do the East stand in term of Agriculture? I know SS has a serious iol spillage problem I forgive them for that but SE what the hell is going on? Please don't quote if you are IPOOH goat please keep off my post let people who can reason well see what I'm trying to say.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by vaca1: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
muller101:
See how bigots will tribalize this thread. Next Prince NL chief bigot didn't disappoint us either.
you dey mind the idiot. the people wey dey produce rice never see rice chop
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Markfemi: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stkilda:

Now, the insult and name calling begins, as I knew it would. The truth is that you are the Lazy one. You hate the Igbo but you are too lazy to do something about it, not even in joining in their agitation for their own country. It would appear that they really want to leave your paradise for you. In fact, they did just that about 50 years ago and you ended up killing more than 3 million of them and forcing them back into your country.

I thought you want seccesion not to be chased out
Yoruba doing it will amount to chasing Igbo away which is different from Igbo wanting secession
Anyways Yoruba like niger delta switched alliance when ojuku started his territorial ambition

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:

You mean the houses owned by Evans and his likes? grin grin grin
taah go and sleep bad belle,since you are not educated,there are a lot of legitimate hardworking igbos.you find them in civil service ,banks,oil companies,real estates ,business men ,importers of genuine products,hospitals, etc i can go on and on stop acting like an illiterate.i thought you were even enlightened and am here wasting my time.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by harusco4real: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
kayojosephy:
We still need one another as a Nation, our leaders are d major problem nd we as citizens also have our own
that is the truth
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
SOUTH SOUTH DON'T EVEN ANY OTHER THING EXCEPT OIL. I PITY THEM

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by mpowa(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
For those who always think that the North add Nothing to Nigeria, No matter how important any mineral resource is Food is more important and they have it more than South.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by patchsk(f): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
What was lost in the SS is more than compensated on the basis of being the home to the major source of nation's income and infact mostly due to oil spillage.

But what I don't understand is what exactly is the SE contributing in this obodo?

What exactly does the word "parasitism" mean?

Onye mmuo nwuru anwu ka ibu!
Uchu gbagbuo gi.

Ozu nkita.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by vaca1: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
brainpulse:
angry. See the southeast/IPODS, they are almost useless at nothing. Very lazy, what they only know is fake things, drug traffic, 419, money rituals & chest beating. The northerners are still hardworking to me producing the country meat, beans, pepper etc.
see this one reacting like molten magma. the fact still remains who hunger catch pass. it is not my beautiful and eastern people. the chart makes no sense as long as it is does not benefit your people. period
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by nextprince: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
lonecatt:

taah go and sleep bad belle,since you are not educated,there are a lot of legitimate hardworking igbos.you find them in civil service ,banks,oil companies,real estates ,business men ,importers of genuine products,hospitals, etc i can go on and on stop acting like an illiterate.i thought you were even enlightened and am here wasting my time.
In the light of these, where then lies the marginalisation?

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
What is the essence Rice is still sold for N16,000 a bag while foreign was N8000 before Bubu arrived undecided
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by nextprince: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
patchsk:

Onye mmuo nwuru anwu ka ibu!
Uchu gbagbuo gi.

Ozu nkita.
I wish you several folds of same.

3 Likes

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

I thought you want seccesion not to be chased out
Yoruba doing it will amount to chasing Igbo away which is different from Igbo wanting secession
Anyways Yoruba like niger delta switched alliance when ojuku started his territorial ambition

Bro, the truth is that the majority of the Yoruba love the Igbo and would hate to see them leave. I would be disappointed otherwise because the feeling is mutual. I can only say that your hatred for the Igbo is personal and I hope that you are able to get it all sorted.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by mpowa(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stkilda:

Do they need to Forcefully send you away before you leave? Don't you have shame? Go and Develop your region, we give you permission, start from there and then we'll take you serious and consider giving you referendum so that you can become a proper Nation.

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Are you telling us that Abakaliki rice is a Scam? shocked
My Goodness, South East is just mediocre at everything, I don't take them serious anymore.

Whenever an South Easterner tells you that he produces 1 million tons of something, better be rest assured that it is not more 100 Kilograms.

Iwas in Ebonyi some few months ago. the rice they produce is on radio. and the one in the market with the Gov. pics is labeled 10kg but the amount inthe bag is 5kg. but I love the people.

3 Likes

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by sesaan(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
What was lost in the SS is more than compensated on the basis of being the home to the major source of nation's income and infact mostly due to oil spillage.

But what I don't understand is what exactly is the SE contributing in this obodo?

What exactly does the word "parasitism" mean?
the south east are developers providing white powder

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State / 179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.