Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly (88110 Views)

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Meet Queen Farcadi, The Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by ALAYORMII: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Crude oil must to dey the toto

2 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Cladez(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
My problem is the part where ghc30,000 = #4,000,000

Is this really how far we are behind as a country.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Ups01(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Abeg who get Nokia charger?
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by ALAYORMII: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:
4million naira or 4million Ghana cedis?

She even bleached her pussy....oh my gawd

just dip ur finger there n she will never forget u again

4million Ghana cedis is over 200million naira

4 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
We Men sha.

She looks like a total mess already.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Jerrypolo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
oshe11:
wats her PU_SSY made of
Guinness .......Made Of Black(magic)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Young03(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
ALAYORMII:

4million Ghana cedis is over 200million naira
Jesu

Iam.relocating to Ghana soon

2 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Abfinest007(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
she is beautiful but hell will b her Paradise
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by visionex: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
[b][/b]
Ugoeze2016:
I am speechless
[Toto merchant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by HugeDan(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=Blackhawk01 post=59219391]

Where have you been? Missed reading your comments. embarassedseriously this NWAMAIKPE is one of the spices of this Nairaland. He sure knows how to cure BP cool]
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by bongolistik(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't even know what men enjoy in these oloshos.. No matter how hot an olosho might look, the mere thought that every dick and harry are penetrating them makes my dik stay flaccid and calm, unlike others that their diks will start tearing their boxers at the sight of an olosho

6 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by tunary(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
She must have wash her Toto with alum water to make her Toto too tight to F U C K because the tightest is the sweetest. she sabi maintain her Toto, kudos to her, more grease to your

3 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by tunary(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
visionex:
[b][/b][Toto merchant
Hahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by tunary(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Crude oil must to dey the toto
How you take know
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by mhmsadyq(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
mtcheeeeeeew, nothing good comes from Ghana.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by bongolistik(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Just as one social media pusy merchant was advertising herself as sweet pusy, I replied her by asking her what will even be sweet about a whole community pusy.. I don't know if she blocked me thereafter

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
some stupid ladies forming so stupidly with a high frequency of stupidity in them will still comment trash, thereby condemning their unrecognized fellow who's out there to lead some delegates into hell fire..

MODIFIED :

She receives upto 4 million destinies every month.

even some men are hooligans,
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Doctorfitz: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kudos ur toto dey try. No difference between her and every other average girl, the only slight difference is she's upfront about her price.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
bbbabes:
Social media wh*res are now becoming a thing in Ghana. One needs not to actually go out now and look for a prostitute to bang, when feeling Hot.

The girls have evolved the whole process these days and you can arrange for a Social Media LovePeddler right from your phone. Today, we share with you one of such whores who’s become very popular and the god of the many upcoming Social media whores.

You might have heard of her name before, if not, then you would at least get to know her after reading this article.

Her name is Queen Farcadi—Yeah, she admits she’s a wh*ore so don’t get pissed off for me trying to call her so. The last time I wrote about her was the time she got pregnant.

We’ve gotten to know more about her now after her interview with founder of Ghanacelebrities in a Facebook Live Post.

In that interview, Farcadi disclosed that she decided to get into the business because she was tired of being bleeped for FREE by boys and in the end still gets dumped. She made the choice to then charge a fee if anyone wanted to have sex with her. She mentioned that her parents are aware of what she does and are not really bothered so far as she does not bring trouble home.

Farcadi who would be 22 this year, disclosed that, she started posting nice pictures of herself on Social media and had lots of comments from boys and men, asking what it would take for them to be with her and that’s where it all started.

Farcadi who’s one of the most popular girls you would come across on Snapchat, posts videos her twerking in a seductive style. She often posts almost naked pictures of herself on the platform and charges a fee those who wanted to see more.

We learned from her interview that, she’s slept with at least 100 men and still counting and most of these men are prominent people in society. She admitted to fvcking musicians, footballers, politicians and even pastors—Yeah right!

Farcadi charges at least Ghc1000 an hour for sex and makes more than Ghc30,000 a month from her new found who*ing business.

To be safe and make sure she’s not set up, she has a manager and chooses which hotel, she wants to be banged in. She disclosed also that most Ghanaian men love to bang her in the an*s as well, and so charges an extra for those who want her ass as well.

Farcadi’s business model does not just entail the traditional Bleep and pay, she runs a premium account on SnapChat where she strips and gets other girls like her to Bleep live for her paid audience. And she says Ghanaian men love to pay for sex. She was making as much as 20,000 GHS a month from this SnapChat live cam business.

Like I wrote yesterday, Queen Farcadi is not going to be the last girl to be doing it, many of our young girls usually between the ages of 16-28 are jumping into these models. Some are naive and get bonked for Indomie, Ghc50, and sometimes just airtime.

These girls are running a SUBTLE PROSTITUTION business. They won’t be on the streets, but hide behind Social media to do their business-And their excuse is, no one takes care of them, so they have to survive in this cruel world.

But can we really blame them? We can’t blame them, because their services are patronized by men.

Watch the full interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgifXDoT7SI

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/meet-queen-farcadi-ghanaian-prostitute.html

some people will definitely zoom that 3rd pix so passionately, over and over again..i wonder what they want to see
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by offishialpablo: 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
when PSG signed neymar for 222pounds ........
God pls send me to any available football camp......even if na to wash players jersey ah go do

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by lelvin(m): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
With the kinda traffic dah pussy is getting like Lagos-Ibadan express way. The condition down there now could be something like modern day Iraq or Afghanistan.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
I know this chic one on one,maybe it's due to the pregnancy or something but she doesn't ho anymore what she do now is mostly use her social media to post adverts for people and she gets paid for it.call me what you will but I can't stand guys that pay women to have sex,to me it makes no gaddamn sense,they will be taking this women on expensive trips and buying them expensive things whereby their fellow guy would have asked them for financial assistance,toto no dey appreciate in years oh.guys start helping your fellow guy because you don't know where you might find yourself tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by bongolistik(m): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
lelvin:
With the kinda traffic dah pussy is getting like Lagos-Ibadan express way. The condition down there now could be something like modern day Iraq or Afghanistan.
yet dumb and pusy hungry men still pay heavily for what I won't slot in for free
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by brightalo17: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Op 4 Million naira is almost 50 thousand Gh cedis currently ,I doubt she's making 50 thousand Cedis every other month in Ghana here Na she be the only Ashawo for Gh? Enter East Legon come see finer babes from Naija wey go Bleep the hell out of u with 200 cedis if you beg sef them go follow you for 100 to 150 cedis , maybe she's doing some other secret stuffs, I know there ways here na. Maybe she's trying to recruit some fresh girls from Naija that's why she's hyping them .

Some ashawo sef they complain sometimes say since 2 weeks them never make money na only spending spending them dey Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by joinnow: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2017
brightalo17:
Op 4 Million naira is almost 50 thousand Gh cedis currently ,I doubt she's making 50 thousand Cedis every other month in Ghana here Na she be the only Ashawo for Gh? Enter East Legon come see finer babes from Naija wey go Bleep the hell out of u with 200 cedis if you beg sef them go follow you for 100 to 150 cedis , maybe she's doing some other secret stuffs, I know there ways here na. Maybe she's trying to recruit some fresh girls from Naija that's why she's hyping them .

Some ashawo sef they complain sometimes say since 2 weeks them never make money na only spending spending them dey Lol.
Abi u no read where they say she get manager and does her marketing online through social media and Snapchat.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2017
that her snail is really a money making machine

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by ALAYORMII: 12:53am On Aug 07, 2017
Young03:

Jesu

Iam.relocating to Ghana soon

This is for ur tfare

Manage it

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by king9952: 1:04am On Aug 07, 2017
The end is near as we know it..
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by brightalo17: 1:19am On Aug 07, 2017
joinnow:

Abi u no read where they say she get manager and does her marketing online through social media and Snapchat.
I only read how shes makes almost 2.6 million naira only on sex. monthly, Na only her get snap chat account , what else is she marketing ? the thing she dey market no get name? abeg make I hear word.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Opeakins(m): 1:23am On Aug 07, 2017
naira abi cedis
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by babyboyMD(m): 2:16am On Aug 07, 2017
nwaanambra1:
Vaseline crew oya!

na small small i go give u na so dat e go reach every body!

una too plenty! cheesy grin

Lmao ��

toin!

see how them dey rush to collect their ration!

make una take am easyoooo - make una no peel una skin join! cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.